PDA

View Full Version : Do You Use Google+ ?

Pages : [1] 2

Taru
02-02-2014, 10:51 AM
I've come to like Google+. I can't really put my finger on it, but it has a very different atmosphere to Facebook's. Of course, they share pretty much the same type of circulating content, yet still there is a very notable difference - at least to me. I joined there initially to promote my blog, but now I use it for leisure as well, although, admittedly still not as much as FB and the other more "mainstream" sites.

Do any of our members here use Google+ as well? Would you agree with me that it has a unique atmosphere? If so, hopefully you can explain it better than I have. :) Anyway, I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it out yet, especially ones who are already using Blogger, Adsense, and/or Gmail already since you don't even have to sign up anymore.

delusional
02-03-2014, 01:33 AM
I use Google+. I really think it is much better than Facebook but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook. I also don't like to give up my Facebook account even though I maybe only post 1 thing each year.
Every company on Google Maps now automatically has a Google+ page so I think this is where a lot of marketing will happen in the future.

mikelouis
02-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business. Well that is my opinion.

AlisonAgar
02-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Google+ has gained a lot of popularity now. I feel that it will definitely help in order to increase the website traffic if used properly. It is quiet different than facebook and other social media sites but is definitely very interesting.

fredkawig
02-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Google plus has a very calm and soothing interface that makes it attractive. Although the problem is the lack of accessibility, tools and things to click on that makes Facebook and other similar sites more popular. And also Google+ is relatively new compared to Facebook.

Lodismel
02-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Google+ does have a good platform. That is one thing about Google that you can practically take for granted. The problem is that people don't really want to use it. It seems like the majority of people that use it only do so because Google makes you for certain things. For example making comments on Youtube. That whole side of it really seems like they are just trying to force it on people so that it becomes at least somewhat lucrative. I understand Google+, it just hasn't peaked my interest.

bizinchina
02-04-2014, 06:08 AM
We started using the hangouts for business meetings instead of Skype , I always found Skype very glitchy . I did notice that there has been a large increase in amount of content of ours being shared on google plus way more than facebook , almost as good as Linkden

midynamics
02-04-2014, 06:30 AM
G+ shares and posts get higher visibility in google searches as compared to facebook

oregano
02-04-2014, 11:54 AM
G+ shares and posts get higher visibility in google searches as compared to facebook

Yes, Google always favors its own site in its search results - no surprise there!

One interesting thing about G+ is that you can use it as a way to rapidly build a targeted list to market to, by adding people to your circles and sending targeted messages to a particular circle. But you have to be careful not to spam anyone, in other words, make sure everyone in a particular circle really belongs there because of an interest, profession, skill etc. they have declared. It's also possible to opt out of receiving messages like this, but Google doesn't seem to publicize that very clearly.

I haven't tried Google Hangouts as a Skype alternative, but it's an interesting idea as yes, Skype can be glitchy quite often.

Thrix
02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
I don't use Google+, and I only have an account there because my YouTube and Google Play accounts require that. I was thinking about joining, but I have no need to do so. I already am well informed about the things I care about via Facebook and Twitter, so I don't need another info source. And my friends aren't using it either, and there's no point to use a social network if I'm going to be alone there, lol!

And Google's marketing annoys me, especially on YouTube. Google+ is everywhere on YouTube. Please leave it alone, Google.

nowicki2013
02-04-2014, 02:39 PM
I would never use Google+. One reason is because I can't stand Google, they're trying to take over the internet. Another reason why I would never used it is because it generally sucks. It was just Google's lame attempt to take over social media but they were too late in the ball game. Facebook has and always be the king of social networking sites. Google+ is also taking everyone's YouTube accounts over.

pandandesign
02-04-2014, 04:49 PM
I don't use Google+, which I don't think it does help to promote business because I think it is still new comparing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I have given a try to use Google+ and it perhaps that many people don't know about it like Facebook does. I would think once people have tried it, it is just as good as other social medias. I haven't started to Use Google+, which I would consider it in the near future.

KNH
02-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Google plus has a very calm and soothing interface that makes it attractive. Although the problem is the lack of accessibility, tools and things to click on that makes Facebook and other similar sites more popular. And also Google+ is relatively new compared to Facebook.

That's how I feel too. As of right now, a lot of people feel Google+ doesn't come close to offering all of the different stuff that Facebook currently does. A lot of people are wary of leaving Facebook since they're already comfortable with it. I feel Google+ doesn't do much for business in particular because not enough people are on it right now.
In terms of personal use, not enough of my friends are on it so I haven't explored much of it though it seems pretty similar to Facebook in terms of the basics.

KaplanTheThird
02-04-2014, 11:29 PM
I think the question is should you pass on the advertising you get by being on Google+. How much time will it cost you to keep your profile up to date? Honestly you can just copy and paste most of the posts you make on FB, why not use Google+? If you get a couple of customers here and there from it wouldn't it be worth it to have presence there? I guess it all depends on the business you run, but I still think you should take every chance you have to put your name out there.

sdsnook
02-04-2014, 11:43 PM
I don't use Google+, and I only have an account there because my YouTube and Google Play accounts require that. I was thinking about joining, but I have no need to do so. I already am well informed about the things I care about via Facebook and Twitter, so I don't need another info source. And my friends aren't using it either, and there's no point to use a social network if I'm going to be alone there, lol!

And Google's marketing annoys me, especially on YouTube. Google+ is everywhere on YouTube. Please leave it alone, Google.

The thing about social network sites is exactly what Thrix says..... at this point the place to be is Facebook, like it or not. Twitter had a good chance, but it had a different approach. There are tons of social networking sites out there, unless people are there it's pointless. At this point of time, it is about the numbers. The only way another social networking site is going to get bigger then Facebook, twitter or YouTube is to come out with something completely innovative and will probably be bought out or have to team up with one of the ones already running. Google... Google is a search engine wanna be everything else company and maybe they will be with the help of one of the prior mentioned. Now if your looking for a niche social site, then ya go and create it over in Google+. There are so many of those too tho, for dating(eharmony), for Business(LinkedIn) and bands(reverberation)..... so ya come up with something to tie all those! Good thread!

jfab
02-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I don't also really liked that site. At first it was cool but then not a lot of people are actually active there so there's like not a need for you to be a part of it as well. I don't like the features. Facebook is still ruling when it comes to this.

bizinchina
02-06-2014, 05:19 AM

I have to admit I really love the amount of traffic we get from youtube and our clients really like it too once get rid of the fear of video. But Google did drive me made when they changed youtube at first , now I see an massive increase in our video views and video video retention and ultimately to our lead capture page , I think the merge of G+ and Youtube has been positive on our end.

One think I would really like them to do is leave our G+ page design alone now I like the way it is now , god know I am sick of re-sizing and redesigning it

dannyboy
02-11-2014, 05:51 PM
I use Google+ and I enjoy it a lot. At first i was kind of annoyed with it, because I was not use to the format. But once I got use to it, I was able to get into a groove with it. I would put Google+ ahead of Facebook and Twitter right now.

TaraC
02-12-2014, 01:45 AM
I think the question is should you pass on the advertising you get by being on Google+. How much time will it cost you to keep your profile up to date? Honestly you can just copy and paste most of the posts you make on FB, why not use Google+? If you get a couple of customers here and there from it wouldn't it be worth it to have presence there? I guess it all depends on the business you run, but I still think you should take every chance you have to put your name out there.

You're absolutely right.

I haven't put much energy into Google+. There's a great chance I'm missing out on customers. That thought makes me sad. I didn't much work into it. I told myself that I didn't want to spread myself too thin on so many social networking sites, but Google+ is becoming more relevant.

JohnSword
02-12-2014, 03:38 AM
I don't really use Google+, since I've always thought that Facebook is still the social media of choice for many people. However, after reading some of the posts here, I might just give it a second chance. After all, it is free, and I'm recently looking into promoting my products on YouTube, which is automatically connected to Google+.

CeliVega
02-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Google+ is okay if you dislike using different accounts for different purposes. With Google+, a single account allows you to use gmail, youtube, gtalk, and basically anything from Google.

Taru
02-17-2014, 08:56 PM

I agree with this comment, and it's mostly why I chose to opt into G+ myself. I think the user base for both are very different even though they probably also have their fair share of users who utilize both, and it certainly seems worth it to have a voice in as many of these venues as possible. It's also probably why every blog or website have both on their share widgets, and seeing as most haven't chosen to drop G+ leads me to believe that it at least is somewhat effective, albeit still a lot far behind from FB judging from the activity statistics.

gadgetised
02-18-2014, 12:32 AM
I do use google plus. I find it to be a great way to engage with other bloggers and other people with similar interests. It is not as social as Facebook or Twitter but it is definitely a great option for sharing between blogging communities and niche communities.

alec
02-18-2014, 03:53 PM
From a marketing perspective Google+ is a useful tool. First of all because it's owned by Google and Google loves promoting itself (see the recent storm regarding the integration of G+ in Youtube's comment system) and secondly because all marketing is good marketing. It's far from Facebook in terms of popularity / traffic and the aggressive promotion is annoying but more and more business owners/webmasters are turning to it or at least giving it a shot.

Personally, I don't like one bit the whole "one account for everything" phone verification deal and I find it intrusive, but I still use G+ to market my websites.

Rainman
02-19-2014, 02:17 AM
Since Google is king in the search industry, to play safe it would be good for you to use G+ because Google is trying to grow their social network and they might reward you in type if you use G+. I've heard that:

Google+ activity has become a factor on search rankings, which is why it's a good idea to have a Google+ account and to create a certain amount of interactivity.
Of course you'll hear denials but that's the fact. But then it's more about reach than rankings. Some people who may find your stuff on G+ may not be on FB, Twitter or find your content directly on your blog because maybe they've never heard of it. So it's important to use every marketing tool available Google Plus being just one among many. . .

Mojibobo
02-19-2014, 04:54 PM
I don't like google+ especially when you are force to sign up to it when making a YouTube account and to comment on videos. It's a really bad idea and they shouldn't have added it to YouTube just to get more people on Google+.

foduu1
02-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Google+ is cool web service. i am using G+ , friends circle, chat official news, and much more there...

coffee
03-03-2014, 06:13 PM
I've dabbled in it and will completely flesh out my profile soon. None of my personal contacts use it. I agree that it has a different atmosphere, and I'm hoping it will pick up in popularity so we small businesses can get away from the bad changes Facebook continues to make.

Using Google + will be a huge benefit in promoting your business because 1. It's a Google product, and they favor their products in search results and 2. It's fairly new so you have a fresh place to make a name for yourself.

sdsnook
03-03-2014, 08:29 PM
I just bought the new Google chrome notebook by Samsung and am navigating my way around the whole Google atmosphere. There is a whole new world out there and I am excited to adventure into it. I have however found it very aggravating that on Google profiles you can't make one for a business yet and so then you have your name on everything..... I don't think Google Pages is popular enough to mess with much, but I am just now diving into it. I have heard that Google will be upgrading for people to make business profiles soon! Go Google! LOL

Gmac9100
03-03-2014, 10:27 PM
That is the problem with it. Google is forcing you to use all of their services, and that isn't fair. if i don't want to sign up for something, I should not have to. Google refuses to accept failure. Cause nobody wants to use their crappy services.

foduu1
03-04-2014, 02:37 AM
When i avoid using Google+, and also When i just have an bank account there due to the fact my own Vimeo and also Search engines Participate in records require which. When i has been contemplating becoming a member of, nevertheless We've you don't need to achieve this. When i already was up to date concerning the issues When i value by way of Fb and also Tweets, therefore i don't need to have another info source. As well as my own pals are not using it often, and also there isn't any stage to train on a social network when I'll always be by yourself there

searchnmeet
03-04-2014, 03:49 AM
Google plus is good to use and most important thing is that its a part of google.

CommunityCoin
03-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Honestly to me it was that different atmosphere that made me steer clear of Google+. I never really took the time to look at their features as I had just assumed it was alike all the others out there. You sir have changed my mind I'm going to go and have a look at this :)

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Search engines plus includes a extremely tranquil in addition to soothing software that means it is appealing. Despite the fact that the issue is having less ease of access, equipment in addition to items to click which enables Facebook or myspace as well as other equivalent internet sites very popular. And in addition Google+ is actually fairly completely new when compared with Facebook or myspace.

erikao1o
03-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Personally, I am not a face of google+. I just find that it hasn't really caught on with anyone at all! I do have an account, because I use it to go on youtube. I think that youtube is probably the only reason that anyone has a Google+ account. Facebook and Linkedin seem to have a lot more power and sway than Google+, but who knows maybe one day it will take off!

george.shepard
03-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Google Plus is more than a social media site. It can help boost a websites ranking on Google search engine.

Lithium
03-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Google is pretty good for advertising, but it's not as good as FB and Twitter.

pahagwl
03-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Google+ is a social networking service which has been started by Google in direct competition to Facebook, the social networking giant. It has risen to prominence recently as it has been able to considerably to increase its user base. And with the recent advent of marketing on social networking websites, it is all but natural that businesses are using Google+ as a media for advertising their products and services. The only plus of advertising on Google+ is that the posts put on Google+ are indexed higher then others in the search results.

John Smith
03-11-2014, 02:31 AM
As a SEO Point of view, Google Plus is quite better than Facebook because it has lots of features which are better than Facebook features like Authorship. At Present, But as we all know Facebook is the largest social networking website. So, Google Plus may be beat Facebook in future.

vivagoaproperty
03-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Google plus gives you the organic visitors and many people use Google+ too. its a great site to promote your business.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 06:56 AM
i don't think google plus is that much good but yeah the one thing is it's too popular site and may help us to get traffic

paninini
03-11-2014, 04:19 PM
So you guys suggest I should hop into Google+?

I thought it had still a quite small user base and isn't that popular. (Besides the forced members of Google plus).
Do you think it might actually be interesting to make use of it?

Taru
03-11-2014, 10:44 PM

I thought it had still a quite small user base and isn't that popular. (Besides the forced members of Google plus).

Some people might disagree, but I think it's worth it, granted you treat it mostly just as a supplementary means of marketing that is only a part of a much wider campaign, but even if you use it exclusively, I don't see why it wouldn't work, to be honest. As far as I know, the user base there really isn't as small as most people think, just that it's obviously not as big as Facebook's, but still - a fraction of FB's users would still mean millions upon millions and I think it's helpful for entrepreneurs not to forget that as it does become somewhat of an unrecognized advantage. I tried it out myself and was able to gain a good amount of attention and followers in just weeks as the members there are very friendly and receptive, but of course, this result isn't guaranteed for everyone as you still have to know how to network well in any site or scenario to achieve a substantial result. Anyway, hope this helps your decision and good luck!

paninini
03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Thanks a lot for your reaction.

I use Facebook a little for promotions, and it seems to work quite well. People don't mind advertising for you when they have a chance to get something free.

Seems like I will look more into Google+ too. Do you know if Google+ presents statistics in a nice way for business pages?

Poline
03-18-2014, 05:32 AM
I use Google+ and Facebook. I like both of them. Does anyone use Pinterest?

Limpie
03-18-2014, 05:47 AM
Hi Taru! Like you I'm a fan of Google+ too. A great place to share our thoughts and a great place to meet people in communities. Like you I started it with the purpose of promoting my business but now it has become one of my day to day check thing. It has a lot of ways to grow.

Eagles910
03-18-2014, 02:23 PM

The community is not small because Google makes all Android, and YouTube users sign up. I have no idea how active it is though.

idlecuriosities
03-18-2014, 11:52 PM
I personally do not use Google+. The community size might be large, but there is very little activity in comparison to Facebook and Twitter. Maybe in the near future Google will be more impactful and social media, but for advertising purposes I would stay away for now.

Lithium
03-19-2014, 12:39 PM
I use Google Plus, but not for advertising or making money.

bauss
03-21-2014, 09:45 AM
I have a Google+ account, but I could never figure out how to use it properly for promoting. I might give it another go in the future, but right now I'm good with Facebook and Twitter.

Lithium
03-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Google + is great for socializing, but not that good for a business.

tinyfang
03-22-2014, 06:01 PM
The only reason I use G+ is because of Youtube. I think the idea is great, BUT at its current form, it is way too confusing to use. You have to go through too many hoops to get to where you need to go and do the things you want. It's not straight forward enough.

SteakTartare
03-22-2014, 08:43 PM
I looked into it early last year, but the time-to-benefit ratio just didn't seem to be there. Candidly, for the type of work I do, social media is largely a waste. It can be a big help for some markets though.

Gmac9100
03-22-2014, 10:08 PM
The only reason I use G+ is because of Youtube. I think the idea is great, BUT at its current form, it is way too confusing to use. You have to go through too many hoops to get to where you need to go and do the things you want. It's not straight forward enough.

I totally agree. Google+ is a cluster mess right now. I hate Google+, but Google is forcing it down our throat. I don't even comment on YouTube, anymore because i don't want to sign in to Goolge+. The service is just annoying. I wish Google would just get rid of it.

Lithium
03-23-2014, 02:48 AM
Indeed, Google Plus isn't very good and I also hate that it's been implemented into youtube.

gadgetised
03-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Google + is actually a great social networking site to connect to other bloggers and webmasters. I use it quite frequently.

eagle22
03-23-2014, 10:20 PM
I have heard a lot of people using Google+ to help them drive traffic to their websites. This strategy has never really worked for me but I do like to use Google+ to connect with fellow business owners.

Likeable411
03-25-2014, 06:13 AM
Benefits of using google plus are listed below-
Good enchasing view
Easy photo sharing facility.
Good for business
Better security

foduu1
03-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Google+ is cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 11:31 PM
You'll certainly need more than a G+, which you seem to know. However, having a G+ page is more than a "social presence". I mean, G+ really is not a social presence. Nobody is on G+. Like, really, nobody.

BUT, a G+ page helps tie into your local listing, which will help you rank in the 6 pack for relevant search terms. Don't think about Google+ as a social network. Google really doesn't even look at G+ as such. Google+ is a datamining center and is becoming more relevant for the Google Carousel, local listings, and reviews (since acquiring Zagat). G+ integration will also help with on-site blogging via the authorship tag.

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:37 PM
I use google+ but it's not really for mass social networking. I feel google+ has its place but the interface prevents it from becoming the next facebook or myspace. The circle interface helps google+ fill a niche where you just want a enjoyable and productive virtual layout to communicate or keep in touch with a select individual or group of people. Inevitably, google+ isn't really the best site to stalk on people and for people that enjoy learning (or creeping) about people they aren't necessarily close with, facebook will always be the preferred medium.

Skroozey
03-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Being a Gmail user I naturally, technically, have a Google+ account. But I certainly don't use it. On a personal level, all of my friends are still on Facebook, and in general Google+ has no where near as many users as Facebook. My account just sort of sits there.

Really interesting reading through this thread though. I think that when it comes to my online presence, I am missing something by not utilising Google+. For instance using circles and groups to reach my targeted niche. I may have to rethink my social media strategy...

nwitt
03-31-2014, 07:26 PM
I signed up when it first came out and was frustrated at how little it caught on. I actually just re-signed up for a Google + account yesterday. I figured it won't hurt to have multiple social media accounts and who knows - it could become more common to be used in the future. I use Linked In and Facebook daily. I use Twitter every couple of days.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Google+ is actually pretty cool too. Here's how G+ works:

http://www.yoursocialvillage.com.au/how-googleplus-work/

Harlan
04-16-2014, 08:10 AM
Yes, I use the google plus and according to me it is a good place to interact with your friends and followers. It is a very popular social networking site. Google plus also has a good term with google and helps to get high ranking on Google. Google will crawl all the post of google plus. So it is beneficial.

ketusoftware
04-18-2014, 06:38 AM
Google+ is cool and since it is Google's own service they give more weightage to Google+ then the other social sites.

shahrukhkhan014
04-21-2014, 04:01 AM
Google + is easy to use. I use Facebook but sometime I use this.

gracy
04-21-2014, 07:29 AM
I've come to like Google+. I can't really put my finger on it, but it has a very different atmosphere to Facebook's. Of course, they share pretty much the same type of circulating content, yet still there is a very notable difference - at least to me. I joined there initially to promote my blog, but now I use it for leisure as well, although, admittedly still not as much as FB and the other more "mainstream" sites.

Do any of our members here use Google+ as well? Would you agree with me that it has a unique atmosphere? If so, hopefully you can explain it better than I have. :) Anyway, I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it out yet, especially ones who are already using Blogger, Adsense, and/or Gmail already since you don't even have to sign up anymore.

Gplus is fast growing social network, and its more active than you think with over 135 million active users. G+ index quickly into search results. Business pages helps to increase visibility. Facebook has their own landscape and also very effective for businesses.

Donstick
04-23-2014, 04:48 AM
I use Google+ and it is much better and has more options than Facebook, Facebook is well advertised, that is why more popular.

Abran
04-23-2014, 05:44 AM
I do really believe and think it is much better than Facebook or Myspace but individuals are just too scared to provide up Facebook or Myspace. I also don't like to provide up my Facebook or Myspace consideration even though i maybe only publish 1 factor each week.

justclick
04-24-2014, 03:00 AM
Yes I have daily use google plus good social media site. You post and share images, video and any more post.

foduu1
04-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Google plus has a very calm and soothing interface that makes it attractive. i love to use G+ :D

foduu1
04-26-2014, 04:30 AM
Yes it is a very good site for social and professional work :)

ketusoftware
05-23-2014, 07:38 AM
G+ has now become very popular in businesses, has it help you rank better in the search engine.

touqeer
05-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Google plus has a great platform promote our services. It is better than facebook. But the problem is that it is not popular than facebook. And I think that Google plus beat the Facebook in a near future.

Mimi123
06-06-2014, 01:37 AM
If your posts get +1's then its of some use otherwise waste :(

kashmirobserver
06-06-2014, 06:07 AM
Actually in SEO purpose Google really prefer Google+ page... If we regularly promote our website then google helps to boost our keyword

Ghost_NDROID
06-10-2014, 04:18 PM
I use Google+. I really think it is much better than Facebook, but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook. I also don't like to give up my Facebook account even though I maybe only post 1 thing each year.
Every company on Google Maps now automatically has a Google+ page so I think this is where a lot of marketing will happen in the future.

Hey Delusional, I agree with you. It is the place to be if you want to advertise your business. It is especially effective if you have a Blog and link it back to your business page (if you have one already)... join a few business communities and you soon have more than a thousand followers. You also find the right crowd when you need to advertise a service or product...

efforts1234
06-11-2014, 01:12 PM
I make use of google+ for online marketing.it is a good tool .add various communities and share your product for promotion.it is a good medium to put regular product posts on friends's( all together once only) wall also.What you need to do is just add friends in your circle.

Ghost_NDROID
06-13-2014, 04:28 AM
In my opinion, there is no harm in any of the social platforms, it is what you use it for that is going to determine whether it is good or bad, although I don't believe in good or bad. Whether you like it or not, when you open a Gmail account, you are assigned a G+ account. I like all platforms because I learn a lot about people and what makes them tick. If you look at this forum, there are so many different points of views, which actually makes it an interesting mix. Forums are also a type of a social platform because we share ideas and give advice where needed. Google+ in my opinion is primarily for the good of your business and if you use blogger, even better. You just publish a new post and within an hour you have more than 200 visits. All you need to do is have the G+ notification ticked. I love wring and sometimes I just write what comes to mind and to some it is crap, and others think it is a different way of looking at it. I've learned to accept people are different.

john22
06-18-2014, 06:00 AM
Yes, I also use google plus for sharing info over the internet. It is one of the best platforms for convey and distribute information over the internet. Internet community can avail your information regarding your services and products.

couponsgrid
06-19-2014, 01:27 AM
Google+ is popular because it is one of the product of Google and its emphasis is to promote products and services. earlier g+ was giving do follow link which were very beneficial for seo professionals but later Google changed it to no follow link.

bmell
06-30-2014, 11:59 AM
I just read today that Google is replacing the profile photos of all verified G+ users with a clickable link. They claim that it's in response to how mobile has taken over search habits. It makes sense, but does make G+ author rank a little less useful.

francisdaniel
07-01-2014, 02:48 AM
I just read today that Google is replacing the profile photos of all verified G+ users with a clickable link. They claim that it's in response to how mobile has taken over search habits. It makes sense, but does make G+ author rank a little less useful.

eventhough, you still need to have one. Right?

jesslee
07-03-2014, 12:59 AM
I use Google+ and I think it is a good option for sharing images and videos, hangout with friends etc.

doodleblue
07-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Google+ play a major role in todays social marketing world , and it help to get proper engagement to the business in a very organic manner !

I have been using google+ for almost 5 yrs and its shows me a very good result !

thanks

Tweetcinema
07-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes, definitely, Google+ is an amazing tool to stay connected with the latest trends and other updations......

JeffreyForeman
07-06-2014, 07:35 AM
I like Google+, it sounds pretty straightforward but I really do not think that it does anything that other services do not do. The problem is that Google+ was forced down peoples’ throats when they integrated it into YouTube. That really rubbed many people the wrong way and I think is something they still regret.

jesslee
07-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Google+ play a major role in todays social marketing world , and it help to get proper engagement to the business in a very organic manner !

I have been using google+ for almost 5 yrs and its shows me a very good result !

thanks

Yes, I agree.The results of Google are very attractive.

panditgswami
07-07-2014, 05:55 AM
i am using google+ these days as compared to facebook because it helps me to stay out of face peoples and one more thing google+ is easy and safe to use....:-)

riczi159856
07-08-2014, 06:22 AM
G+ is probably good for SEO. I do not use this software. It's new technology google instead of Facebook.

Tweetcinema
07-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Well I mainly focus on the quality content along with some interesting pictures related to the products or services......

clixlogixmaster1
07-18-2014, 08:16 AM
Yes, Google+ is important tool for SO. It gives do-follow links and also help in Local SEO. By adding schema markup tag (with help of free online schema creator tool) you can achieve good rank in Google.

Tweetcinema
07-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Yes. I also use Google+ for generating traffic towards the website. This is a great platform for generating traffic towards the website!!

hongleijia
08-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Definitely yes, this is a great way to show the benefits of your products and services that you are offering!!

Thispips
08-03-2014, 01:47 PM
I have started Google+ because of the forced YouTube integration, I cannot say that I have been – or probably will be – a big fan of it. Which is interesting considering that Google does so many different things so well, it is strange that their social network would be horrible.

AzharSEO
08-04-2014, 01:04 AM
I also using Google+ account, and I am receiving good traffic from their, This is good platform for promotion...

surenot
08-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Yes only for the marketing purposes.

alishroy
08-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Google + have good platform to promote our website but limited work can do in a day.

MikeSoutherland
08-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Definitely yes, for the promotion of my product and services!!

worldemart0
08-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Yes, I do use Google+ as one of the bookmarking sites and event sites.

brazilianclinic
08-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Yes, I use Google Plus for promoting my business. It is good platform for promoting my business.

someshets
08-14-2014, 07:12 AM
not too good as compare to the Facebook.

themusicchamber
08-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Yes, I do use Google plus, but never used it for personal use just like how we are using Facebook. I am using it only for promotional seo reason.

Broach India
08-18-2014, 01:34 AM
Yes, Google always favors its own site in its search results - no surprise there! Google plus is the best Social Site.

Thiect
08-18-2014, 05:22 AM
I don't think it is good but it is from google so we have to be there. I still prefer the other social media platform though. Google have been trying to force Google+ to its users by integrating it with their other products but thankfully they've stopped doing that.

MituArora123
10-08-2014, 05:11 AM
G+ good way to promote your business. Always update your g+ accounts.

SkyJarman
10-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Google + Is very important when you own a business, I don't personally use it for anything else.

Local Mixed
10-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Google has recently stated that Social Signals aren't really important to ranking yet. However, since Google integrated G+ and Google Places for Businesses, it is excellent for Local SEO. Your profile could show up in searches and you can tailor the information that is shown.

I highly doubt G+ will ever over take Facebook, but every brick and mortar company should have a Google Places for Business page which will help with your SEO and online presence.

ibs
10-27-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi,
Google+ very good site for sharing and posting your products and services or content, get higher visibility in google searches as compared to facebook

Thank You

Ramon_Salla
10-27-2014, 05:18 AM
Yes google plus is an newer social network in compare to facebook, but its signals cause you to have better ranks (again in compare to face book likes and shares). But although Google plus ones have some capabilities to get you to better rankings, they are not enough at all, and in many cases g plus ones don't have any affect at all. For example you can have a site full of content and 20,000 gplus ones but still without good backlinks your site will probably reach nowhere on a competitive keyword.

katiebell26
10-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Some people still believes Google+ provides a good boost to the website's SEO.
But I would use Google Plus for sharing any kind of stuff almost everything!
It is to be noted that Google+ supports GIF images while Facebook and Twitter don't.
That's really a great advantage!!

LYFEMarketing
10-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Google+ is very effective for both, SEO and SOCIAL MEDIA reasons. In order to reap the full "social media" benefits you must do the following:

1) Find your target audience
2) Like & Comment MEANINGFUL remarks on their posts (Should be strategic and related to your business in some way, or it's just a waste)
3) Follow until you reach your limit daily (Only follow your target audience)
4) Post great content

I hope this helps. :-)

chooserank
10-28-2014, 06:50 AM
YES, I use Google+ social site because this is a very effective and google provided social site. Their are bso much benefits to use this ....

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Google My Business including Google + is critical to your business if search engine results are important to your business.

A physical store front location of any kind (retail, service, etc) should absolutely claim their google profile - google provides one anyways which can include WRONG information and mislead your customers. Examples I've seen - fax number listed as phone number, wrong hours, wrong location on google maps.

We can help with this if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

forbesross
11-03-2014, 12:12 PM
The things which you're shared in the Google + will be crawled by the search engines very fast. UI is very simple and easy to understand, the navigation makes easier to find people and interests, for the business terms Google + is very useful. To mingle with family and friends, then Facebook is the correct platform.

ibs
11-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi,
Yes i use Google+ it is very good and has a lots of popularity. It is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. It will definitely help in order to increase the website traffic if used properly.It is quiet different than facebook and other social media sites.

Thank You

chrmayer17
11-14-2014, 02:36 AM
Yes, I use Google+

It's part of my marketing strategy.

If you wanna read more about marketing and targeted traffic.

Visit visitorz.co.uk

webgenservices
11-15-2014, 01:40 AM
Yes I'm using this great source for the traffic.

midnightblur
11-18-2014, 11:02 PM

No I don't :P I use G+ for SEO, not for persona purpose. In fatc, it's because people in my country do not use G+, so I have no reason to use it although I found G+ is quite interesting

anynewsbd
04-15-2015, 07:52 AM
Yes i have used Google+.

foduu1
04-27-2015, 07:09 AM
yup of course, i am using G+ , it comes in top in social media sites :)

anynewsbd
05-05-2015, 06:13 AM
Yes i have use & i like it

foduu1
05-06-2015, 11:51 PM
yes i am using google+ and business page too.. :)

Tabish khan
05-16-2015, 01:30 AM
I use Google plus but only for professional works,its not interesting at all.I think google plus must be modified and turn up in an interesting social media.

ridgley
05-22-2015, 04:32 AM
Not often as many people do.

Robert01
06-09-2015, 11:02 AM
I have a google+ account. But I don't use it that much. The main reason behind it is, the people around me do not use google+, That is why I don't use it.

zakkleifeste
06-09-2015, 01:43 PM
I use Google Plus because of a superstition lol. Google pretty much can destroy you SEO wise if they want to, so why not make them happy and use their social media that they want everyone to use? All it takes is a little link. Plus, you can just use Hootsuite to manage your social media accounts and you never have to worry about actually logging in to it. :)

annajane
06-09-2015, 09:14 PM
I use Google Plus because of a superstition lol. Google pretty much can destroy you SEO wise if they want to, so why not make them happy and use their social media that they want everyone to use? All it takes is a little link. Plus, you can just use Hootsuite to manage your social media accounts and you never have to worry about actually logging in to it. :)

Hmm, is it really wise to use Google+ nowadays? hmm, I think there are rumors that it's not going to continue on the coming months or years, what are your insights about it?

yasurs
06-30-2015, 04:39 AM
I also use G+, and I think G+ can bring me more professional information:)

Emilylynch
07-02-2015, 06:08 AM
I agree with the fact that Google + is one of the fastest growing social media platform. It has over 135 million active users and every day it is growing very fast. Saying that, still there are more number of people considering it as a ghost town with lacking active users. They are missing the point that Google plus posts are indexed quicker than the posts in other social media platforms. Also for businesses, the local pages help the customers to find them easily. Other than this, if you seriously ask are you using it for leisure purposes, my answer will be a big NO.

chrispaker
07-02-2015, 06:15 AM
I just used G + for SEO work. Most people in my country do not use G + to connect with friends :)

trungkaka165
07-15-2015, 10:11 PM
I also like Google+ and regularly use it

cwvps
07-22-2015, 11:34 AM
I completely agree on different atmosphere and thumbs up for that. It's hard to create something similar to Facebook, but still very different. Unfortunately, I still don't use it that much.

jane1
08-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Google plus is also a good online platform to share information and media. It is quite useful for knowing what is running around us and taking part in that. Share your posts among your followers, friends, and online community like facebook.

chicandle
09-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Yes, but I think Google+ is not cool.

Alina1601
09-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Yes, I use Google + and completely agree what you said.

Alina1601
09-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Why do you think so..?

jamiewong
09-09-2015, 10:47 PM
I am planing to register google+ which is recommended by my friends so I think it is not bad.as my opinion google+ is better for business,I am not sure,just guess.how do u think?

Scott58
09-15-2015, 10:14 AM
I don't use Google+.

joseph miller
09-21-2015, 04:44 PM
On the social side, linking your Google+ profile to your website also has the potential to display your recently published blog posts and news stories within the search results. Making sure that you are regularly updating your site’s content and sharing this via Google+ gives the best chance of promoting updates to a wider audience, and increases the chance of this content being shared and endorsed.

Zaccari Scalzi
09-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Google + is one of the best ways to get your name out there, it is the number 1 directory online!

sophietaylor
09-25-2015, 01:21 AM
Yes, I use Google+. I think it is more effective social media platform than Facebook or twitter.

aaabright
09-25-2015, 04:55 AM
No I haven't use but in my gmail id it automatically included and many times it pop. Google+ is used basically for business purpose, so its really not in my use but facebook is very effective source in term of personal and business as well.

hamishedmond
09-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Yes. I used Google+ and got ban from they. I really think it is the same with Facebook
I think I have some experience for you:
Don't spam, you will get ban.
Post daily
Comment with related niche to get more visitor

jamesbyrns
09-29-2015, 06:09 AM
Yes. I used Google+ and got ban from they. I really think it is the same with Facebook
I think I have some experience for you:
Don't spam, you will get ban.
Post daily
Comment with related niche to get more visitor

Thanks for your info hamishedmond.

seoglobaladmedia
09-29-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi,
G+ is good thing this i think its batter result from facebook and it give good visibility on ranking keyword.

Tygabilly
10-17-2015, 07:26 AM
I really don't believe google plus is the fact that much superior but yep the single thing is the too popular site of it's and may support us to obtain traffic.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Google + have good platform to promote our website but limited work can do in a day.

Raven Mendy
12-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I use Google plus for social media marketing. And now a days it's the best after facebook as well.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 12:54 PM
i uses the google+ and its great social network

revereye
01-02-2016, 12:57 AM
google+ is useful to promote your website.....

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:51 AM
I agree with this comment, and it's mostly why I chose to opt into G+ myself. I think the user base for both are very different even though they probably also have their fair share of users who utilize both, and it certainly seems worth it to have a voice in as many of these venues as possible. It's also probably why every blog or website have both on their share widgets, and seeing as most haven't chosen to drop G+ leads me to believe that it at least is somewhat effective, albeit still a lot far behind from FB judging from the activity statistics.

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:51 AM

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:58 AM
Yes, I am using it. That make me feel so interesting :)

possolutions
02-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time.

iwatechnologies
02-27-2016, 07:05 AM
google plus is important for advertising your website and facebook,twitter and other social media sites use in in Digital marketing (http://www.iwatechnologies.com/seo-digital-marketing-us.html)

lilyalvin
02-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Google+ does benefit your business or anything relative you post but Facebook and twitter has also influenced in our business a lot so you can’t leave google+ as well as other top social sites.

campbelljof
02-29-2016, 05:11 AM
According to a study by Searchmetrics, social signals — recommendations through Likes, tweets and Google+ — account for 7 of the 8 most highly correlated ranking factors in Google search results. Social networks are used by real people who reveal what they genuinely like and think is important via sharing, liking, retweeting, and +1′ing, so it’s not surprising that search engines track these indicators. Google +1s have the highest correlation, followed by number of backlinks, Facebook shares, and Facebook total.
http://www.pamorama.net/corepam/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Google-US-Ranking-Factors-June2013.png

Via Pamorama (http://pamorama.net/2013/09/07/google-plus-seo-business-benefits/)

Susan Johnson
03-01-2016, 04:12 AM
I use Google+. I really think it is much better than Facebook but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook.

huenghia
03-01-2016, 09:44 PM
I use Google Plus 2 years ago but I don't people on G+ have many activies same as Facebook.

0nos
03-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Sure, I use Google+. It is more convenient for Gmail, Youtube and Blogger access.
Anywhere, also use Facebook to post and share photos and feelings for fun.

onlinephotosale
03-03-2016, 01:37 AM
The service, Google's fourth foray into social networking, experienced strong growth in its initial years, although usage statistics have varied, depending on how the service is defined. Three Google executives have overseen the product, which has undergone substantial changes leading to a redesign in November 2015.

nidhivyas
03-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Hello

Yes, i do use G+ because this is social media promotion site and then get more benefit to the improve your site visitor traffic.

noface0711
03-26-2016, 08:46 AM
Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business. Well that is my opinion.:)

freepricecompare
03-31-2016, 05:36 AM

Main hassle with Google+ is that people don't spend significant time on Google plus timeline. If there is no human then it doesn't make any sense of posting on Google+ page. Yes, Now Google also stopped social media's links in consideration for ranking.
Google+ failed to gain the tag "people's medium of interaction" as like facebook or twitter.
You should continue with Google+ but not as much as facebook or other platforms. To get high influence of your post, you can share it with communities. There are number of communities available in Google+ especially in fashion, travel and health categories. Be a member of the community and start sharing updates with them.

williamjohn
04-01-2016, 12:32 AM
Yes, i am using Google plus to promote my blogs to the readers.

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:22 AM
I like Google + than facebook.. evan though I maintain both accounts. I feel Google+ is more user friendly

paricpo
04-02-2016, 01:16 PM
I use Google+ but think not a user frankly.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Google+ for business has continued to be a growth market for businesses and for search engine optimization.

viabox_forever
05-05-2016, 04:48 AM
Now-a-days, there are so many social platforms that anyone can get confused. :confused:
Personally I think people rarely use google+. :cry:
Google just gets their community subscriber from android account signing up. :D

A similar article I read here http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/adhutchinson/2015-05-30/google-really-dead-latest-news-googles-social-platform

davidper
05-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Google + is a child of google should not be ignored because google always prioritize it first, so it's good in seo

williamjohn
05-06-2016, 12:45 AM
I use Google plus to share my blog post. That is very helpful to get notified easily.

Ghany
05-07-2016, 03:03 AM
google+ gives much traffic then facebook by sharing a posts
i got more than 95% traffic to my site compare to fb

viabox_forever
05-07-2016, 07:14 AM
Google + is a child of google should not be ignored because google always prioritize it first, so it's good in seo

May be it is good for seo. But I hardly notice anyone really use it to social purpose.

Bidmark
05-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Google announced several months that it will be changing Google + it is splitting up Google+ into two separate entities called Photos and Streams. - (Read more (http://www.business2community.com/google-plus/its-the-end-of-google-as-we-know-it-01292260#e5zPeSD2R3mLR88X.99))

It is something I used more in the past but less more recently. My agency google + (https://plus.google.com/+BidmarkCoUk/posts) could do with some more likes and follows that for sure!

TheSecret
05-15-2016, 03:58 AM
I'm a huge fan of G+. Much better design and layout, much better information, much better communication methods. It's really a wonderful platform.

hathi99
05-18-2016, 11:41 PM
I like Google + it helps with getting SEO on new websites and it certainly helps you get rankings faster when you share blogs via that mechanism too. I think it is becoming more relevant as time goes by.

sixking
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
I use it, but for trafic is too weak. For crawling is perfect and thats it.

williamjohn
05-20-2016, 01:55 AM
Ya, I am using Google plus to share my blog post.

michealchau
05-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Well, yes. I love G+, but I heard that it doesn't have more value in SEO. Is it true? I just wonder if this is real.

Joseph Ray
06-04-2016, 06:25 PM
YES! Trust me, I am not one of those weird Google+ fanatics. But, most people and businesses look over the potential and potency of Google+. Just think about it. On Google+, you can organize your "friends" into different circles so you can share what you want with who you want--unlike FB, where everything is shared to everyone. Google+ is sort of like Pinterest, Facebook/Twitter, Instagram, and Vine combined, you can +1 something, post your own thoughts, share a video, image, or other post. It's more versatile than Facebook. Google+ has YouTube--which is becoming BIG--and Google--which is the top site in the world--backing it up. AND it does not host third-party applications like FB.

Google+ seems tacky and not "with it," but the social network is actually one of the strongest business tools out there.

marget
06-08-2016, 01:50 AM
I use G+ and comfortable with it, we have options to link with the connection of our type. Most of the people have account on gmail and therefore it is easu to connect with G+, so most of the people can easily join G+ and we can add the in our circle.

ronniewill
06-08-2016, 01:35 PM
I don't use Google+ anymore because Facebook and Twitter are better than it.

chinomoreno
08-29-2016, 11:25 PM
I still use Google+ even if it is not that beneficial for my business, it is just that it is one of the those free social media platform I can use to extend my resources.
Besides it is not that hard to maintain, all you need to do is to keep it updated.

alyssa.redkite
10-10-2016, 02:25 AM

Absolutely! I've just recently joined it and I'm having such a good time there. You're right, the atmosphere is a lot different. Maybe it's because Facebook has this really competitive aura, like everyone's just trying to one up each other. On the other hand, Google+ has this community vibe. The people there welcome you with open arms and the discussions are highly intellectual. I pick up a lot from the people I've exchanged words with. Google+ Communities are especially welcoming. Everyone encourages everyone to share their own opinions and I think that's what really makes Google+ such a great social media site.

Key Source SEO
10-10-2016, 11:10 PM
I definitely have been using Google+ more and more in the past few weeks! I have just started to become disappointed in Facebook and I am starting to believe that Google+ might be the best place for online business interactions! Facebook is just becoming too distant these days!

Angel10
10-13-2016, 04:20 AM
Yes I use Google+. In search engine gives a preference a google+ because this is google product. So i suggest you all use google+. You can check my google+ page: https://plus.google.com/104207017180958908842

andrewclarkson
10-18-2016, 01:52 PM
It's too bad Google+ didn't pick up more speed when it came out - it seems to have a lot of cool features

AngelSmith
10-19-2016, 12:53 AM
Google+ is an interest-based social network that is owned and operated by Google.

Chivu
10-19-2016, 06:54 AM
As a blogger and content writer, I'm using google+ in so many ways. And That helps me to do my work very easy and hurry.

selenagomez1
11-01-2016, 10:58 AM
I have used Google+ from the its beginning. However, at the moment, Google+ decreases it effect much, but I think it is still good for us to share and earn backlinks. Besides, you can take advantage of Google fanpage to share and promote your videos on Youtube channels. I think if Google does not make any changes, one or two years more Google+ will gradually die.

awalaravind
11-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Yes I do use Google plus, As it is from Google and I use it to popularize my blogs and posts. and it is a good social media platform for you to get more visitors.

Muskan Ali
11-12-2016, 02:51 AM
Yes am always use Google+

netcode
11-27-2016, 01:26 PM
I've come to like Google+. I can't really put my finger on it, but it has a very different atmosphere to Facebook's. Of course, they share pretty much the same type of circulating content, yet still there is a very notable difference - at least to me. I joined there initially to promote my blog (http://hafana.com), but now I use it for leisure as well, although, admittedly still not as much as FB and the other more "mainstream" sites.

I used google+ to drive traffic to our website. I buy some account which have milion follower, and everytime we post we share to our g+. Even you have litle g+ follower, just keep on track.

therealdeal
12-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Google+... no way. I think this is so useless.

startupguides
12-05-2016, 02:05 PM
High search rankings are important in inbound marketing so G+ Still can play a good role in increasing your presence in Google search engines but If you do it in a better way instead of making it as a promoting machine. I do have a profile on it and I think it can be a good option. So start making profile on it and experience yourself.

Have Good time!

TheDogLine
12-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business. Well that is my opinion.

Hi, I will try to use Hangouts as well. Is this good for online business? Will really be helpful when I can add this one to my social media sharing sites.

homeopathmed
12-07-2016, 09:08 AM
I use Google plus. I really think it is much better than Facebook.

luffy268
12-13-2016, 04:43 AM
Yeah, I used Google+.. Now I only use facebook,in my opinion i think facebook is truly better than G+.

Locke
12-14-2016, 03:27 AM
I used to be the opposite of what I use now. I used to love Facebook and when I tried using Google+ it just didn't feel right. It felt messy and I didn't like using it. Now though, I use Google+ a lot more than Facebook. It's to get involved in communities on G+ and it seems like there's a lot more people using it now to when I first started. It's good for promoting content and networking.

I've strayed from Facebook and stick to use Twitter and G+ primarily now.

luffy268
12-19-2016, 05:36 AM
I only have an account G+, I don't like it. I love facebook :)

TheDogLine
12-19-2016, 11:43 PM
I use google plus also to promote business and also for backlinks. You need to use every free media platform out there to get the best result. Not only register but also update your post as well. It will build social media traffic.

Jackie Chan
01-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I use google plus for marketing. And in this case I am success though. I am getting lots of followers from google+. Which increasing my website visibility and traffic.

FerneDavis
03-31-2017, 07:30 AM
In my point of few google+ is not so good because is so formall

camthuyhang
04-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Google+ is okay if you dislike using different accounts for different purposes. With Google+, a single account allows you to use gmail, youtube, gtalk, and basically anything from Google ;-)

penny128
05-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Google+ is okay

artisingh
06-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Hey Collin, I explored G+ but is there any interaction between the communities at all? I heard about it so much but it's been long I don't see any interaction over there. What i could find was link sharing and promoting self. Or hey, have I missed out on any business group which is actively participating in discussions. If yes, please let me know the names. I would love joining them.

anika39
06-17-2017, 04:01 AM
Yes, I am a regular user of Google+. It is a fact that it is unable to beat Facebook but it has some features which are unbeatable and obviously underestimated. Most of us are comparing it with Facebook and Twitter but technically it is totally different platform and it is not wrong to say that people take it as alternate of Facebook. If you have a brand or website then undoubtedly Google+ is the best platform to make genuine audience base. You just need to hit the correct community. Apart from that i love its hangout feature. I personally recommend you to spend some time in Google+ to explore new possibilities. One more thing which I personally like is you find less fake people here because such people love Facebook. So what are you waiting for start using it now.

S_Lindq
06-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Yes, I am a regular user of Google+. It is a fact that it is unable to beat Facebook but it has some features which are unbeatable and obviously underestimated. Most of us are comparing it with Facebook and Twitter but technically it is totally different platform and it is not wrong to say that people take it as alternate of Facebook. If you have a brand or website then undoubtedly Google+ is the best platform to make genuine audience base. You just need to hit the correct community. Apart from that i love its hangout feature. I personally recommend you to spend some time in Google+ to explore new possibilities. One more thing which I personally like is you find less fake people here because such people love Facebook. So what are you waiting for start using it now.

Yeah I agree. People who prefer better content move to Google+. Facebook is full of drama. So yes, I do use Google+ too!

Jackie Chan
07-17-2017, 07:51 AM
Yes, I use google plus for my website/blog marketing. I think G+ is a good way for marketing.

zdkformations
09-07-2017, 07:54 AM
I personally use Google+ which is most used by various companies to promote their business and this is the only way i have come across various social problems and trending news what's going in the world. I believe that one must abandon Facebook as its just of common as i too hardly post any but still i too don't have the ability to close my account.

BrendaScott
09-11-2017, 06:14 AM
I utilize Google+. I truly think it is vastly improved than Facebook however individuals are recently excessively apprehensive, making it impossible to desert Facebook.

In Home Care Service (http://www.friskacare.com/services/doctor-home-visits/)

pavanmahore
10-14-2017, 11:27 PM
Yes I used G+ , its Good platform to create customer, its much better than twitter

westcoastfx
10-15-2017, 06:08 AM
I use Google + but to be honest, it is very confusing. It doesn't attract any customers to my website and I do update it regularly. Maybe I am using it all wrong.

dongphuong497
11-22-2017, 04:03 AM
My business is also using g + a lot and its performance is great

cuong24081995
12-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Yes, I do use Google+ as one of the bookmarking sites and event sites.

varmariya84
12-05-2017, 05:31 AM
google + is best......it has higher visibility than FB...and it has high searches

varmariya84
12-08-2017, 06:16 AM
yes I use the Google+
It has high visibility on sharing in compare to facebook...almost as good as LinkedIn.

MarkWinstanley
12-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Yes i use google plus page.

Sobhana123
01-17-2018, 10:43 PM
hii. I am also using google it is very good website . In this google is useful to all peoples . thank you.
ISO 14001 in Qatar (http://www.certvalue.com/iso-14001-certification-in-qatar/)

JamesNews
01-20-2018, 02:40 AM
I utilize Google+. I truly think it is vastly improved than Facebook yet individuals are simply excessively perplexed, making it impossible to desert Facebook. I likewise don't care to surrender my Facebook account despite the fact that I perhaps just post 1 thing every year.

hotmailserviceuk
02-27-2018, 05:08 AM
Hello to all friends
yes i use google+ last 4 year, it is amazing and yes better than many social sites.

DarellDarrell
03-01-2018, 10:17 PM
I use Google+ but if you want to promote your blog than I will suggest you to use all social sites as focusing on Google+ might give you late desired results.
SEO company in Melbourne (http://seocompanyforbusinesswebsite.beep.com/)

agustina
03-15-2018, 01:21 AM
Now am using Google+. Nowadays Google+ come Popular. Its get high visibility.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Hi................................!
You've likely heard that Google+ pages and profiles can greatly help your SEO, and it's true! Google+ is a powerful search engine marketing tool for companies, influencers, and your own personal branding. Sharing blog posts on Google+ in particular is an excellent way to …
Thanks..................

jiten09
09-14-2018, 09:48 AM
You've likely heard that Google+ pages and profiles can greatly help your SEO, and it's true! Google+ is a powerful search engine marketing tool for companies, influencers, and your own personal branding. Sharing blog posts on Google+ in particular is an excellent way to …
Thanks..................

Are you really sure about it. Because i am using it and got some expressions or clicks only from G+ communities where lots of spam already present.

jiten09
09-14-2018, 09:49 AM
Thanks..................

Are you really sure about it. Because i am using it and got some expressions or clicks only from G+ communities where lots of spam already present.

hydroliclzsupzxczxc
09-15-2018, 05:58 AM
Google+ isn't cool in any way. I think it is excessively formal and will go for Facebook whenever. At that point the main thing I like about Google+ is just the Hangouts. Home bases can be useful for business. Well that is my assessment.

hydroliclzsupzxczxcs
09-15-2018, 06:22 AM
Google+ isn't cool in any capacity. I think it is too much formal and will go for Facebook at whatever point. By then the primary concern I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Home bases can be valuable for business. Well that is my appraisal.How to apply for USA Tourist Visa Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|USA Tourist Visa Requirements for Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|uscis processing time for Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|us B2 tourist visa application assistance (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|us tourist visa consultants in Costa Rica (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|Dominican republic us tourist visa consulate (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|Dominican republic travelers visa to the US (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/) |Spain visa for U.S Permanent Residents -Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)

kiruthi_18
09-15-2018, 01:08 PM
Google+ is one of the popular social media platforms. It helps promote out product or services easily and also create brand awareness.

reyhujiklosx
09-17-2018, 03:05 AM
I utilize Google+. I truly think it is greatly improved than Facebook however individuals are simply excessively perplexed, making it impossible to surrender Facebook. I additionally don't care to surrender my Facebook account despite the fact that I perhaps just post 1 thing every year.

Each organization on Google Maps presently naturally has a Google+ page so I think this is the place a great deal of showcasing will occur later on.

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:19 AM
I use Google+. I really think it is extraordinarily enhanced than Facebook anyway people are basically too much astounded, making it difficult to surrender Facebook. I moreover couldn't care less to surrender my Facebook account regardless of the way that I maybe simply post 1 thing consistently.

Every association on Google Maps by and by normally has a Google+ page so I think this is the place a lot of displaying will happen later on.

Offer on facebook

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:33 AM
I use Google+. I really think it is extraordinarily enhanced than Facebook anyway people are basically too much astounded, making it difficult to surrender Facebook. I moreover couldn't care less to surrender my Facebook account regardless of the way that I maybe simply post 1 thing consistently.

Every association on Google Maps by and by normally has a Google+ page so I think this is the place a lot of displaying will happen later on.

Offer on facebook

dpkmlm
09-21-2018, 02:06 AM
Be active on Google+ to rank well..

Christiana Robert
09-21-2018, 07:54 AM
Google+ is one of the popular social media platforms. It helps promote out product or services easily and also create brand awareness.

Is it Google+ help get higher position in SERP

Christiana Robert
09-21-2018, 08:01 AM

Is it Google+ help get higher position in SERP

awatasoftsys
10-04-2018, 12:55 AM
I am using G+. for sharing a post I am using it.

garryoldman
10-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Never used it before

EmiliaWalker
02-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Google plus it shutting down in March may be.

Harish-Bhatia
02-06-2019, 04:09 AM
Yes, for sign up as google

customerhelpuk
02-07-2019, 04:02 AM
Dealing with on-demand Password in Yahoo mail

What are the steps to enable on demand password in yahoo mail?

When you wish to turn on on-demand password in yahoo follow these easy steps:

1. Get to your yahoo account.
2. Here click on account info from right corner.
3. Go to account security option.
4. Choose current mail password and sign in.
5. Now click on login access password or on demand password.
6. Click save.

davidlee21
02-07-2019, 04:09 AM
I don't use google+. Google+ has very less user base as compared to fb and instagram. I have heard its going to shut down very soon

John G. Anai
02-07-2019, 05:02 AM
Yes, I am using Google+. Its is a new step to the modern technology. once you login into it you are going to be connected to vast numbers of google facilities.

ibtisem
02-07-2019, 11:27 AM
yes , i use google+ , So you have until the beginning of April to upload your photos or an archive of your Google+ content .but I think he'll launch another, better network google ++++ :D

---------------
trottinette électrique (https://trottinette-electriques.fr)
site e-commerce blois (https://creation-de-site-internet-blois.fr/site-e-commerce-blois/) - site internet paris (https://creation-de-site-internet-blois.fr/creation-de-site-internet-paris-75/)
site internet tours (https://creation-de-site-internet-blois.fr/creation-de-site-internet-tours-37-indre-et-loir/) -site internet blois (https://creation-de-site-internet-blois.fr)

himalayavisit
02-09-2019, 04:00 AM
Yes. We are using Google plus. Also Google My business. Google Plus will be soon closed.

Luna Moon
02-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Looks like Google gave this idea up. I wonder if they will create something new though.

dmktclass
02-13-2019, 05:24 AM
I used google+ but from April 2019 it will close.

aachi
02-21-2019, 12:38 PM
Yes I do! I post my links so that my website traffic gets increased.

Ernest1
03-03-2019, 10:02 PM
:lol: I like Google Plus. It had a lot of great features. I hope Google develops a new product quickly :!: