PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be an entrepreneur? Do you have an idea?

getstarted
11-20-2004, 05:21 PM
If you want to become an entrepreneur and have an idea for a business, I can help. I am a professional business starter. I will do everything to get your new business off the ground. All you have to do is provide the initial capital(I have become an expert in keeping start up fees to a minimum) and focus on making your business grow. My company is called Let's Get it Started. We take the Start out of Start-up.

I will pick your business name, hire lawyers, accountants, incorporate your company, find office space and negotiate lease if necessary, set up a virtual office for you (complete with your own secretary, 800 #, physical address, mail and fax services), hire support staff, procure all initial marketing materials, open bank accounts (you sign all papers of course), and since I have raised over 80 million dollars in investment capital, I can assist you in raising funds (from your contacts, but I am an expert). If you are serious about finding the American Dream and becoming your own boss but are not sure how to get it off the ground, let me help. I have started 10 different businesses, employed over 500 people, and raised over 80 million dollars for my various ventures. I have never failed to turn one of my ideas into a business. I can even show you how to start a company and make money even if your company is not successful.

CrossMediaGroup
01-04-2005, 03:36 AM
References

What businesses have you built? Do you have any websites of the companies you helped build and any contact information? If I am to invest millions in you or your company it may be wise to talk to the companies you helped "Start."

Your Business

What's your Web URL? Since you raised $80 million, do you have any testimonials on your site?

I have a lot more questions to ask, but these are the most important to me.

Thanks, appreciated.

:roll: