PDA

View Full Version : Calendar/Email program

Laura
11-22-2004, 03:01 PM
I work for a very small company (3 employees) and we currently use Outlook for our calendar and email. The problem we've run across is that we can't share a few important things: the calendar, the address book, and the email folders. (We all receive emails in the Inbox, but if I send something, my colleague can't look into my Sent folder, and this is an inconvenience for us.)

The main problem, however, is the calendar.

Does anyone know of a different program that will allow us to share these things on all our computers (especially the calendar)?
Thank you so much!

Ozyus
11-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey there, I found a program called Osasynk (www.vaita.com) that allows me to share calendar and contact info using MS Outlook. Itís a little strange and Iím trying to figure out how it works before the trial runs out.. but so far I have two computers in my office that can share contacts and email... Iím still working on the calendar part. Perhaps the full version contains something that the Trial doesnít that will make doing this more intuitive?..

Also there is the expensive solution, you could purchase MS Exchange server to handle your email, calendar, and contacts. This will allow you to share everything and even create a group calendar. However, setup will require someone that knows what they are doing. Itís not plug and play and its not intuitive at all. If your like me, I cant afford it nor can I afford a server to put it on... so

If you find something else please list it here, Hope this helps!

johnson
09-08-2005, 02:36 AM
i have been that website and download it .appreciate ,that is really fantactic

johnson