PDA

View Full Version : Looking for potential business partner with better credit than I have!

elevenlevels
02-03-2014, 11:23 AM
I won't waste anyone's time with bulls**t. I am starting a small web-based business and am in the financing stage. I am close to receiving the finance I want but my low credit score is hurting me. In my senior year of college the economy got hit hard and I was a double major in Finance and Business Management from Fairfield University in Connecticut. I was going to be a stock broker until reality turned and gave me a swift kick to the peaches. It was too late to change my majors so i had to stick it out. After graduating I had a hard time finding work and 18 months or so of unemployment caused me to default on student loans and any other non essential bills like credit cards. In addition, I got into a bad car wreck which left me with a shattered wrist and a driver who pulled a hit and run on me. Finally, I am in position to start a business. I have a solid plan, the experience and knowledge, and a small amount of capital to get the wheels rolling but if I plan on finishing the start-up phase I need more. Not a ton, but around $20,000. Because I am so early in the start-up phase, I can't find an angel investor who doesn't want to see me have a history of revenue which irritates me, because if I was at that stage of development I wouldn't need their money. And from my previously mentioned poor credit history, I can't get a loan from any sort of financing agency. However, the financing agencies did mention to me that if i have a business partner with better credit who is willing to attach themselves/their credit to the loan process, I could get the capital.

So, to wrap up this story before it gets any longer, if their is anyone out their with decent or better credit who would like to be any form of business partner, contact me. I'm happy to have a partner who wishes to be completely hands on and run things with me, and I'm just as happy to have a 100% silent partner who only wants to have me mail them their checks when due. Or anything in-between, I don't care. Just message me. My personal e-mail is gregorytulipani@gmail.com and my personal cell # is 203-947-9285. So either e-mail me, call me, or text me and we can talk more.

- Thanks in advance,

Greg

ursell
03-30-2014, 09:51 PM
I agree with what was said above. Make sure that everything is binding. No word of mouth or hand shakes. Make sure that everything will
stand up in court.

fredkawig
03-31-2014, 01:29 AM
If you can, you should definitely consider relatives and family and try to borrow some money from them. If you want to reach investors you should present your product to them personally and reason out why their investment is a good idea.

Cesar Montoya
11-25-2014, 10:22 PM
I would love to help you but I have no credit and if you really want a partner put the fact that you are willing to make a contract and have lawyers, to make the partner feel safe about helping you.

rajput17
09-11-2018, 12:05 AM
I agree with what was said above.If you want to reach investors you should present your product to them personally and reason out why their investment is a good idea.

amayajace
11-16-2019, 01:25 AM
They're not solution-oriented.
They have financial “skeletons in the closet"
You have different values.
They won't sign a partnership agreement.
They don't communicate.
Your skills are unequal.

amayajace
11-16-2019, 01:26 AM
They're not solution-oriented.
They have financial ôskeletons in the closet"
You have different values.
They won't sign a partnership agreement.
They don't communicate.
Your skills are unequal.

ishusri
12-24-2020, 02:19 PM
NDT Courses in Chennai | NDT Institute in Chennai
IEQS offer NDT courses in Chennai and NDT Institute in Chennai provide the quality training with 100% placement and conduct the different types of NDT Courses.
CONTACT US
IEQS Group
3, Hayath Plaza, 2nd Floor, Nambi street (Near Bust Stand), Poonamallee., Sannadhi Street, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com
Tambaram Branch
№5, Gandhi Road, West Tambaram - 600 045
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218, 8754423725
Landline: 044–2649 4725
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com

speeduser
02-28-2021, 04:01 AM
The business partner will be out there. People will be interested with this idea. - Phillip Elden (https://www.phillipeldenprofile.com/)