PDA

View Full Version : I can design any type of website you need!

elevenlevels
02-03-2014, 02:16 PM
This forum/section of the message board isn't exactly a beehive of activity but whatever. I don't feel like going through the effort of posting my portfolio here considering nobody is ever even going to see this post, but truthfully, I am very excellent at what I do. When it comes to web-design, I legitimately cannot think of a style or a request you may have that I wouldn't be capable of completing. If you want to discuss any potential website development/maintaining jobs in further detail, feel free to call, text, or e-mail me via any and/or all of the following ways:

My Personal E-Mail: gregorytulipani@gmail.com

My Personal Cell Phone: 203-947-9285

I hope to hear from somebody!

- Greg

Gipper
02-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Where are examples of your work on the internet? What websites show your craft as a web designer?

fredkawig
02-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Well you're wrong. Some people saw this post. I suggest you should give us your site or some way we can see how you design and portray website templates and archives maybe. I am also interested in creating my website that's why I would also like to look into how you claim to be an excellent website designer?

owesem75
02-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I am also interested to see what you can do, so better give us some sampler or some links to your work.

I am actually thinking of running a website that will require some back-end (server-side) programming, apart from just the design.. I don't know if it good to outsource it to someone I do not personally, but if you can do the job why would I not consider, hey?

Albertolive
02-20-2014, 03:27 AM
I did acquired the services of a Web Design Company (http://www.mapitinc.com/basic-website-design.php) in NY. Their services are just totally amazing and i must say you should also check them out.

robotx
02-25-2014, 07:37 AM
I am in the same field as the original poster, and if I were him or her I would provide sample work if I expected to sell any services, even if it is just his own company website with examples hosted on subpages of his domain. This will go a long way in generating sales. Like the old adage says, a picture is worth a thousand words.

mikelouis
02-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Please share your portfolio for people to judge and see how your designs look like. I am willing to send projects your way but I need to see some samples. Or may I can contact you through the provide email.

akashram
03-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Give some websites portfolio links that you have done previously.

albertj786
03-14-2014, 05:22 AM
you should to share your website link and portfolio that way people can see your site and your website designing

Jackiejames
03-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring,

gadgetised
03-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Good luck with this! I have always had trouble learning code (due to lack of effort and time) so I just opt to use WordPress. I find it to be the best solution for those who are not familiar with coding.

WebmasterEric
05-08-2014, 12:28 AM
It seems like many people have wanted to view a portfolio. When offering work related to website design I would expect to see not only a portfolio, but maybe some advice from past designs and industry trends. For example website designs have become overloaded with bells and whistles. From a customer stand point who visits a site they may find all the advanced programming interesting, but the more you add the harder it becomes to find what the customer is looking for. This causes the customer to look else were and now a client has lost online business because of a crowded website. I am not saying that simple is always better. All I am saying is that when offering a service you should always provide a portfolio up front and maybe a "best practice" idea. Example would be website url to a portfolio page with a short statement saying providing clean and professional designs.

campbelljof
05-12-2014, 05:55 AM
For some specific services when it comes to web-design, I legitimately cannot think of a style or a request you may have that I wouldn't be capable of completing. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, interface design.

When we think about a magazine design then the designs comes in mind about the menu how to represent the main menu so that the user can find the information on easy way. Hence menu design is very important for any magazine or restaurant.

chandanthaver
05-21-2014, 07:25 AM
What is the response of designing a websites using flash in the current trends. at which level it is suitable for customer.

john40
05-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey sorry. I previously got modern website from professional web Development Company (http://www.arminfotech.com). For the reason I want to some changes on my website. So I give my website to that company. Whatever I actually scared before give my dream website to that company. However I donít think itís have endless customers support and their work is exceedingly constructive to me.

renoldscott
06-02-2014, 08:17 AM
The Whitepaper IT Also provides same services at affordable rates globally. You all can show portfolio here on company site. So, please have a look at WhitepaperIT.com

campbelljof
06-03-2014, 06:45 AM
It's great that you can design any type of design work, then participate on graphic design contests such as logo design, web design, banner ads design on crowdsourcing website and show your creativity over there where numbers of designers are participating on various design works.

themusicchamber
06-04-2014, 12:49 AM
See, how you are getting response and you were telling that no one will reply or will be interested in your work, so you are not sharing the detail here. Never underestimate any opportunity or any marketing tool as you do not know what will be good for you after all sharing a complete information will never take much time.

kelllyjo
06-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Thanks for providing the information about web development.

campbelljof
06-23-2014, 06:56 AM
elevenlevels,

You can also design and submit your creative designs to the crowdsourcing market place and become as winner and win cash prizes for your best design works.

someshets
06-23-2014, 07:09 AM
please show your best work..

campbelljof
06-27-2014, 05:49 AM
Harry Kelton a creative designer from Designhill won the contest and was awarded $459 for village Jindoli logo redesign.

141 (http://www.designhill.com/blog/impressive-logo-redesign-contest/)

vinod1
07-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Designing play a very good and main role in developing a good website. If we design a website and then converts the design phd in the website through html code then we can develop a better website. Other wise there are many CMS are available in the market like wordpress, drupal etc that provide a complete theme.

vinod1
07-01-2014, 05:04 AM
I think you are a very experienced designer. How much experience you have only in designing. Please mention here and also give your design website url. Then we will decide.

Hirenpatel
08-30-2014, 09:30 PM
Do you know about Mobile app UI design. I need some attractive app design for some apps.

Alejandro127
10-20-2014, 03:16 AM
---------------------------------------------
Responsive Web Design : Made Easy
---------------------------------------------

Regular price $67
Get it for $17 only!

Coupon Code: FORUM107
Link: https://www.udemy.com/responsive-web-design-made-easy/?couponCode=FORUM107

imagetrims
10-22-2014, 03:41 AM
Not Represented any design firm ! Hoe people trust you? Why not show any Example that you work!

Lipipaliwal
02-18-2015, 05:58 AM
We are also expert in website designing and provide ecommorce solutions such design web store, logistics and payment gateways. If anyone is interested, then please revert back me at: nationkart@gmail.com
company name is: nationkart.com

edwardmgarrett
10-06-2015, 03:53 AM
share your portfolio.

jane1
10-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Nice information about your web designing. Do you design responsive websites too?

kavinsac
10-29-2015, 04:10 AM
Can you share your project's templates for sample...

Williebnewburn
11-04-2015, 10:19 AM
show us what you have.

mhlavacka
11-04-2015, 10:30 AM
show us what you have.

Hey, what website do you need for your business? Are you looking for serious developer with business experience to work with to build and scale your website or application to thousands of users? My specialization is to go through the whole process from client idea, to design the website or app interface to development to live production.

To show you some of my work, I'm most proud off, I designed and developed - http://www.saveting.com and scaled to 10,000 visitors/month in first 2 months. I can send you few more examples of my work, if you are interested.

Take a look and tell me what you think,

Matt

mhlavacka
11-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Can you share your project's templates for sample...

Hey, what website do you need for your business? Are you looking for serious developer with business experience to work with to build and scale your website or application to thousands of users? My specialization is to go through the whole process from client idea, to design the website or app interface to development to live production.

To show you some of my work, I'm most proud off, I designed and developed - http://www.saveting.com and scaled to 10,000 visitors/month in first 2 months. I can send you few more examples of my work, if you are interested.

Matt

mhlavacka
11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Nice information about your web designing. Do you design responsive websites too?

Matt

jane1
11-14-2015, 12:58 AM
You should start your own website development business.

seoglobaladmedia
11-14-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi,
Can i see your example project which you done?

SaraMartine
12-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Do you have experience in website like real estate portal where you can list, buy, sale your property. One of my friend is looking for the same.

weballures
01-15-2016, 05:56 AM
Weballures Technologies is a software company which provides best website designing,web development,SEO,Internet marketing services at affordable rates.

campbelljof
02-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Hey, It would be great if you can share your work samples.

webpresence
03-18-2016, 07:35 AM
I can do same field am also create some websites and give some website portfolio links.

web designer company
03-25-2016, 01:44 AM
That's great!!.. thanks would like to check out few samples

Blantonmicheal
04-06-2016, 07:22 AM
This forum/section of the message board isn't exactly a beehive of activity but whatever. I don't feel like going through the effort of posting my portfolio here considering nobody is ever even going to see this post, but truthfully, I am very excellent at what I do. When it comes to web-design, I legitimately cannot think of a style or a request you may have that I wouldn't be capable of completing. If you want to discuss any potential website development/maintaining jobs in further detail, feel free to call, text, or e-mail me via any and/or all of the following ways:

My Personal E-Mail: gregorytulipani@gmail.com

My Personal Cell Phone: 203-947-9285

I hope to hear from somebody!

- Greg

Can i see any sample ?

marie008
04-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Good luck with this! I have always had trouble learning code (due to lack of effort and time) so I just opt to use WordPress. I find it to be the best solution for those who are not familiar with coding.

Yeah, I know. Many people have trouble in coding to make a website. If you couldnít find right solution for that, just contact professional website designing company in Madurai (https://3pweb.in). They have huge experience to develop any kind of website using different platform.

domnick
07-21-2016, 02:01 AM
All the best. If any need for websites, I surely notify.

tonyjuly
04-26-2017, 02:08 AM
Where are examples of your work on the internet? What websites show your craft as a web designer?

sammaichael
10-11-2017, 04:45 AM
Hi! Suman,
I created my website in 5 minutes using Boomer Marketing app It is free website builder mobile app. It is free of cost and it doesn't need coding knowledge it also has a lot of latest features where we can manage everything using phone. would you like to try?
Here is the link: https://goo.gl/kjhkRR
Here is the video link on how too create website using boomer marketing app: https://goo.gl/8ZSGQz

MyeshaKMaguire
11-16-2017, 12:54 PM
please share some portfolio or other things

Delliar
12-18-2017, 01:38 AM
Guys, recently I came across a wonderful article. There are plenty of free fonts for creative writing collected. I think it's useful information for graphic designers, check out this article - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/40-free-calligraphic-fonts-the-art-of-creative-writing/

Madison87
10-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Hi there, i am new here

WebAppSoft
10-23-2018, 02:55 AM
Nice Post.....

WebAppSoft
12-27-2018, 01:09 AM
Thanks For sharing Information

Diksha
12-27-2018, 01:55 AM
you people can visit my blog and learn web designing and can design your website

perfectagra
12-30-2018, 11:52 PM
Yes, I need webdesign of Html and WordPress. I want to get best web development for the clients. Please give your webdesign price.

Nags
04-15-2021, 11:08 AM
Please share your portfolio for people to judge and see how your designs look like. I am willing to send projects your way but I need to see some samples. Or may I can contact you through the provide email.

master007
04-20-2021, 09:43 AM
I am in the same field as the original poster, and if I were him or her I would provide sample work if I expected to sell any services, even if it is just his own company website with examples hosted on subpages of his domain. This will go a long way in generating sales. Like the old adage says, a picture is worth a thousand words.