PDA

View Full Version : How to market software for small businesses?

KenBrace
08-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a web developer and I've just finished developing a web application for small businesses to manage their customers. It's something that would be installed on their business website.

The only problem is that I don't know a lot about marketing. Any advice on how I should go about marking this software? The target audience would be small, local shops that need to manage their customer base. The software contains unqiue functionality that makes it better than Quickbooks or something similar.

Thoughts?

sinbad
08-15-2016, 01:20 AM
plz visit sinbadcity (http://sinbadcity.com/en/home/index)

Startup_Consultant
09-01-2016, 04:40 AM
I dunno what platform your software runs, but create a free version, deploy into repositories (Google Play, Wordpress plugin - really do not know your platform, but there are a lot of them). Find useful Name, keywords and tags for your product to make it found.
Beyond this try to make alliances: find those providers, who have access to your target and offer help to improve their business this way...

EA_Gingr
09-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Business software can be marketed through getting 'reviews' from, free trials with small # of business owners, and maybe allow a blogger to test and review your product. One obvious question regarding having it available on a biz website, is this program near 100% hack proof? no business owner wants to risk 'publicizing' their customer info. Lastly, there's low cost advertising such as Facebook business groups, Ezines also run 'classified ads', a search online may help you find 'free' advertising coupons or low cost ones.

alicewright
12-27-2017, 11:12 PM
Make a website of the software and do SEO of it and if your budget allows then there are many other online marketing methods that can make your software boom.

Andresiqueria2204
09-05-2018, 12:25 AM
you should go through digital marketing, right this is great way to bring the brand awareness.

kiruthi_18
09-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a web developer and I've just finished developing a web application for small businesses to manage their customers. It's something that would be installed on their business website.

The only problem is that I don't know a lot about marketing. Any advice on how I should go about marking this software? The target audience would be small, local shops that need to manage their customer base. The software contains unqiue functionality that makes it better than Quickbooks or something similar.

Thoughts?

Few tips for you
1. Run Ad Campaign
2. Create Social Media Page
3. Post about your business product in all social media sites
4. Make sure don't push to anyone use your App. Just give your App knowledge.

AvaNoAh7
09-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Hi Everyone...................!
CRM
Documents tool
Inventory and order management software
Invoicing software
Survey tool
Personalized video creation and analytics app
LinkedIn Premium
Meetings app
Email management tool
Thanks..................

deepak145
09-09-2018, 06:57 AM
According to Forbes, there are approximately 28 million small businesses in the US, over 22 million of which are self employed, with no additional payroll or employees. As such, software sales professionals who overlook the potential advantages of selling to small businesses are missing out on a potentially very-profitable resource. That being said, there are a handful of reasons why selling software to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) presents a different set of challenges than selling to enterprise-level businesses. For one, SMBs have fewer resources, and what resources they do have tend to be less liquid. Another reason is that small business owners are busy working to advance their company goals during the optimum business hours (Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m). These owners seldom have much in the way of available time, so for sales teams, getting a face-to-face meeting with key decision makers can be a herculean task in and of itself.

Know more here : http://festyy.com/wLwfnX

sell4bidss
09-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Sell4Bids is a forefront web and flexible business community for Buying, Selling and Bidding on Stuff. Sell4Bids gives a snappy, supportive and misleadingly sharp online business focus. Sell4Bids makes the general trading and offering process less complex and speedier, so you can value a secured, abstract and direct buying and closeout inclusion with two or three taps or snaps. Sell4Bids customers save time, money and imperativeness on advancing, acquiring, offering and offering on stuff through a cool n' basic Mobile App and Web App.

sell4bidss
09-12-2018, 06:25 AM
SELL4BIDS:

It’s ordinarily assumed that Sell4Bids a phase where people Sell and Buy Used Stuff, seller security is nonexistent. That isn’t substantial. While buyers enhance end of the arrangement, Sell4Bids has a couple of game plans set up to guarantee merchants.

Astellas
09-14-2018, 05:42 AM
The easiest way is to look at the competitors. Pay attention to the application local loyalty app https://say2b.com and you will understand in what direction to act.

omair
06-08-2019, 05:36 AM
Build your website. Post article and Do some seo and software was market.
My recommendation is you can buy DIY Tool from https://www.aquawebsite.com/
Hosting and domain, Marketing Tools are avialable here

amayajace
11-25-2019, 01:31 AM
Intuit QuickBooks Online.
FreshBooks.
Wave.
Sage 50cloud.
Xero.
Zoho Books.
GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
Kashoo.

aliadil961
11-25-2019, 04:42 AM
Best Document-Sharing Software: Microsoft Office 2016.
Best Software for Marketing Assistance: Infusionsoft Complete.
Best Software for Mac: Xero.
Best Software for Very Small Businesses: Zoho Books.
Best Free Software: Wave Accounting.
Best Software for Accounting on the Go: FreshBooks.

debora
11-25-2019, 04:51 AM
Creating your own unique new software is exciting. You have built amazing tools, but now you need customers to buy them. How can a small business with a small staff on a small budget reach out to customers and effectively promote its software?
How to Market Software Through Social Media
With social media marketing, you need to engage visitors quickly. You also need to create content that is sharable so it will be spread to a wider audience. Share images and videos of your software at work, positive customer testimonials, links to your website and more. Create messages in advance and schedule them to automatically post on your Facebook and Twitter pages over time. The solution also creates detailed reports so you can see how many likes, comments, and shares each post has received. This allows you to optimize future posts when you see which ones got the most engagement.
How to Market Software Through Email
Let's say you now have leads who have signed up for a free trial or contacted you for more information. How do you convert these leads into customers who will continue using your software? Marketing automation enables you to send personalized marketing campaigns to each of your contacts. Personally targeted messages nurture leads and are much more effective than mass messages. Automation allows you to connect personally with more contacts than you ever thought possible.
How to Market Software Through Surveys
Once you have some customers using your software, it is important to gain feedback about the customer experience. This allows you to improve your software and appeal to your customers' needs. Automated surveys can be sent out after each time a customer uses your software. The automated solution collects all survey results so you can analyze them and optimize your products.

AarushiAashi
12-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Here are seven different ways to advance your business online that won't cost you a dime:

Utilize the three major nearby posting administrations.
Grasp online networking.
Start a blog.
Set up sight and sound on YouTube and Flickr.
Search engine optimization your organization site.
Public statements.
Join an applicable online network and contribute.

Geethan
04-29-2020, 06:03 AM
If you make accounting software, one of the best places to market your product locally is at co-working spaces or startup accelerators. These organizations are often looking for vendors and service providers to come in and do presentations for their members. For example, WeWork (http://www.wework.com) puts on regular "Lunch and Learn" events at many of their locations. Many of the businesses are just getting started, are looking for accounting solutions, and are willing to try something new.

master64
05-01-2020, 11:59 AM
We are committed to researching, testing, and recommending the best products. We may receive commissions from purchases made after visiting links within our content. Learn more about our review process.

SamuelKennedy
05-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Hi, Ken.
You use various social media platforms for advertising & marketing your software for small businesses. Social Media Marketing is the most influential form of marketing that helps in generating traffic & increasing conversion rates.

Geethan
05-08-2020, 04:33 AM
I have been using many free and best online software for my business. Such as - Slickpie, Gmail, Dropbox, Skype and more.

Slickpie - It helps me to manage my expenses, invoices, bookkeeping, bills, sales tax and more. It integrates with other software like Stripe, Paypal and all major credit cards. It is a free and easy to use software. I can access Slickpie on the web and through the mobile apps.

Gmail- I am using it to send email, chats, send attachment to my clients. It can access multiple account at the same time. It is an intuitive, efficient and useful software for me.

Skype- With this I call my international and local clients at zero cost. It also provides free video chat services and text chat options.

Dropbox- Dropbox is a file hosting service where I save my docs, videos, photos and any type of personal and business related files

Artisingh1
05-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Get organized.
Get a website.
Leverage social media.
Set up and claim your business online.
Use Google AdWords.
Create local awareness and establish a network.
Offer coupons or free products/services.

Oliverkroll01
05-09-2020, 01:30 AM
Private company programming organizations need to do likewise. Consider evaluating your item for private ventures with one representative and afterward organizing the item to uncover premium highlights for bigger clients, expanding the normal value clients pay for the arrangement.

Artisingh1
05-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Small business software businesses need to do the same. Consider pricing your product for small businesses with one employee and then structuring the product to reveal premium features for larger customers, increasing the average price customers pay for the solution.

vinitha seo
05-11-2020, 05:53 AM
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

holisticbuilder
05-12-2020, 01:20 AM
I think you can use Digital Marketing for your business.. this is the best option

holisticbuilder
05-21-2020, 03:41 AM
Throught social media or Paid marketing.

master64
05-21-2020, 09:00 AM
Respect the owner's limited time. ...
Keep exchanges small, intimate, and down to earth. ...
Focus on ease of use. ...
Stand behind your product or service.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 04:09 AM
If you think you're selling something a small business might want, here are some tips for how to go about it:

vinitha seo
06-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Marketo Marketo is one of the biggest and most established marketing automation companies, which makes it easy to...
Vocus Vocus is a leading cloud-based marketing software which helps with customer acquisition and retention by making...
HubSpot HubSpot offers a powerful inbound marketing solution as a personalized and more effective alternative to...
Yesware Yesware is an email platform which makes it easier for salespeople to manage and track emails and...
Optify

valluri
06-24-2020, 03:24 AM
Craft an elevator pitch. You should be marketing all the time — wherever you are. ...
Leverage your community. ...
Collaborate. ...
Network. ...
Give a speech. ...
Create buzz. ...
Ask for referrals. ...
Build relationships.

jayam
06-24-2020, 03:28 AM
Set up your free listing with Google. How are new customers finding you? ...
Start blogging. ...
Join a local group. ...
Give back to the community. ...
Run contests. ...
Verify your information on Yelp. ...
Implement a customer loyalty program. ...
Offer discounts.

genicsolutions
06-27-2020, 03:35 AM
Are you looking for a reputed company for Field Service Management Software (https://www.genicsolutions.com/fsm/)? If yes then Genic Solutions is the best option for you. We are also offering best solutions for Field Service Management apps in Singapore.

Wepsychic3
06-30-2020, 09:20 PM
Small business software businesses need to do the same. Consider pricing your product for small businesses with one employee and then structuring the product to reveal premium features for larger customers, increasing the average price customers pay for the solution.

Wepsychic3
07-02-2020, 06:12 AM
Leverage your community. You don't have to think big when it comes to your marketing efforts.
Collaborate.
Network.
Give a speech.
Create buzz.
Ask for referrals.
Build relationships.

Brownii
07-29-2020, 04:12 PM
So, this market segment is so fastly developed and all the software developers want to sell their services. It is nice because the rivalry helps companies to produce products with better quality and make them work better. I am working with the fintech software development (https://inveritasoft.com/industries/fintech) and their products are always mention all the modern tendencies and give my business the maximum optimization. They are not advertising their programs because the programs advertise themselves by its quality.

salesforcebofc
07-30-2020, 05:23 AM
Make a website of the software and do SEO of it and if your budget allows then there are many other online marketing methods that can make your software boom. along with that you can also offer free trial

gerja
08-01-2020, 02:24 AM
I would like to get some tips and advice on offline marketing here also. I want to use some promo items for my business from https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins and I think they will work. But I need some recommendations on it anyway

lishmaliny
08-03-2020, 09:53 AM
Research any employees you can, and develop a plan on how and who to target. Call and get them to bite, set up a meeting/demo, and then meet them and pitch. Focus on their ability to gain a competitive edge. Focus on their ability to let salespeople sell and not do busywork.

jayam
08-03-2020, 11:34 AM

valluri
08-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Conduct market research.
Profile your target markets.
Identify your unique selling proposition.
Develop your business brand.
Choose your marketing avenues.
Set your goals and budget.
Nurture your loyal customers.
Monitor and review.

jacksonsamy2
10-13-2020, 01:01 AM
Craft an elevator pitch. You should be marketing all the time — wherever you are. ...
Leverage your community. You don't have to think big when it comes to your marketing efforts. ...
Collaborate. ...
Network. ...
Give a speech. ...
Create buzz. ...
Ask for referrals. ...
Build relationships.

Nags
10-13-2020, 03:48 AM
Business software can be marketed through getting 'reviews' from, free trials with small # of business owners, and maybe allow a blogger to test and review your product. One obvious question regarding having it available on a biz website, is this program near 100% hack proof? no business owner wants to risk 'publicizing' their customer info. Lastly, there's low cost advertising such as Facebook business groups, Ezines also run 'classified ads', a search online may help you find 'free' advertising coupons or low cost ones.

jacksonsamy2
10-22-2020, 07:51 AM

jayam12
10-24-2020, 01:25 AM
Conduct market research.
Profile your target markets.
Identify your unique selling proposition.
Develop your business brand.
Choose your marketing avenues.
Set your goals and budget.
Nurture your loyal customers.
Monitor and review.

mithu
10-24-2020, 01:48 AM
HubSpot. Hubspot's CRM software brings marketing, sales, and customer service tools together under one roof with popular features like lead generation, analytics, and automation. ...
Zoho. ...
Buffer. ...
Hootsuite. ...
Mailchimp. ...
ConvertKit. ...
Adobe Creative Cloud. ...
Canva.

sheetalkamble
10-29-2020, 03:51 AM
Hello KenBrace,
If You are looking for market software for small business then I would like to Suggest you One Online software recommendation platform where you list your software and get more interested buyers for your software. There you can list any type of software such as HR Software (https://technologycounter.com/hr-software), Payroll software, CRM Software, Accounting and School Software and many more categories are available .

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:41 AM
What are the 5 promotional strategies?
There are five (sometimes six) main aspects of a promotional mix: Advertising, Personal selling, Sales promotion, Public relations, and Direct marketing.

Geethan
11-28-2020, 12:55 AM
Creating your own unique new software is exciting. You have built amazing tools, but now you need customers to buy them.

davidjohnson
12-31-2020, 04:34 AM
The first and foremost thing is to fetch the small industry directory and it can be taken as the prospective and potential customers. In the second step, some digital strategy planning can be considered followed by a personal meeting with the interested business group.

MASTERO
01-02-2021, 12:16 AM
Small business software can automate tasks that are keeping your business from ... Businesses that want to sell online can take advantage of Wix's advanced

Geetha
01-04-2021, 01:17 AM
Mailchimp's all-in-one Marketing Platform helps small businesses market smarter so you can grow faster. As the backbone for your customer

master007
01-04-2021, 05:21 AM
Business software can be marketed through getting 'reviews' from, free trials with small # of business owners, and maybe allow a blogger to test and review your product. One obvious question regarding having it available on a biz website, is this program near 100% hack proof? no business owner wants to risk 'publicizing' their customer info.

valluri
01-04-2021, 05:52 AM
Wave Accounting: Best Accounting Software.
Wix: Best Website Builder.
MailChimp: Best Email Marketing Software.
Trello: Best Project Management Software.
Slack: Best Team Communication Software.
Freshteam: Best Hiring Software.
Google Workspace: Best Document Management Software.

mithu
01-04-2021, 05:57 AM
Get organized. ...
Get a website. ...
Leverage social media. ...
Set up and claim your business online. ...
Use Google AdWords. ...
Create local awareness and establish a network. ...
Offer coupons or free products/services. ...
Advertise.

jayam12
01-04-2021, 06:01 AM
Connect With Local Businesses. ...
Participate in Community Events. ...
Encourage Clients to Tell You What They Think. ...
Use Google Local. ...
Set Up Niche Meetups. ...
Organize and Attend Charity Events. ...
Hold Happy Hour Networking Events. ...
Use Groupon.

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Be that as it may, what the independent venture market needs profundity, it more than makes. How would you prevail at building a private venture centered programming.

susiparker
01-15-2021, 07:34 AM
To market your software, you first need to define your target audience. Find out where most of your audience hangouts. As it is software, you can use a professional platform like LinkedIn.

norajoy
01-15-2021, 07:47 AM
SEO is the best way to get organic traffic.

hire dedicated AR developers in India (https://dxminds.com/hire-ar-developers/)

jayam12
01-19-2021, 04:45 AM

mithu
01-19-2021, 04:49 AM
Accounting and Invoicing. Wave. Wave is a free, ad-supported and web-based accounting and invoicing service. ...
Business templates and tools. SCORE. ...
CRM. Zoho CRM. ...
Diagramming. Draw.io. ...
Email marketing. MailChimp. ...
File backup and management. Dropbox. ...
File recovery. Recuva. ...
Online meetings. Skype.

valluri
01-19-2021, 04:54 AM
After that, you'll find a few familiar names pop up: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google's G Suite, and Atlassian's Product Suite (maker of Confluence, Jira, and Trello), rounding out the top five

milliejack
01-19-2021, 07:19 AM
To market software for small business, it's important that your research your target audience and the right platform. I think LinkedIn is a good platform to start with.

Geetha
01-19-2021, 11:48 PM
The market pressures software companies to do this, but they do it willingly. Only as an afterthought do they consider how to sell.

milliejack
01-20-2021, 07:24 AM
There are many marketing channels that you can use to market your software. Define your target audience choose a platform such as LinkedIn and then use techniques to reach ideal prospects.

Gregwilson1
01-20-2021, 11:51 AM
Business Name:
Senior Affairs

Owner Name:
Greg Wilson

Address:
2688 Rambla Pacifico St.
Malibu, CA

Business Email:
greg@senioraffairs.com

Phone:
323-632-3279
858-386-0949

URL:
https://senioraffairs.com

We Help Seniors and Their Caregivers Make Life’s Important Decisions. We believe people have the right to live a safe and ultimately better life at home. With all the options available, this is finally possible! However, with so many choices, it can be challenging for older adults and caregivers alike. We do the research for you, and present the options clearly.

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:13 PM
The 7 Best Small Business Software of 2021

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:43 AM
Business software can be marketed through getting 'reviews' from, free trials with small # of business owners, and maybe allow a blogger to test and review your product. One obvious question regarding having it available on a biz website, is this program

jayam12
02-03-2021, 02:10 AM
QuickBooks Online: Best Overall.
Xero: Best for Micro-Business Owners.
FreshBooks: Best for Service-Based Businesses.
QuickBooks Self-Employed: Best for Part-time Freelancers.
Wave: Best Free Software.

mithu
02-03-2021, 02:20 AM

valluri
02-03-2021, 02:26 AM
MailChimp. Get this: email marketing technology is used by more than 80% of B2B and B2C companies. ...
HubSpot. When it comes to marketing, sales and CRM software, HubSpot has become one of the top players. ...
Trello. ...
Hootsuite. ...
Google Analytics. ...
KISSmetrics. ...
Followerwonk. ...
All in One SEO Pack.

notty667
02-04-2021, 02:04 AM
QuickBooks Online: Best Overall.
Xero: Best for Micro-Business Owners.
FreshBooks: Best for Service-Based Businesses.
QuickBooks Self-Employed: Best for Part-time Freelancers.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:30 AM
no business owner wants to risk 'publicizing' their customer info. Lastly, there's low cost advertising such as Facebook business groups, Ezines also run 'classified ads', a search online may help you find 'free' advertising coupons or low cost ones.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:31 AM
no business owner wants to risk 'publicizing' their customer info. Lastly, there's low cost advertising such as Facebook business groups, Ezines also run 'classified ads', a search online may help you find 'free' advertising coupons or low cost ones.

notty667
02-11-2021, 04:19 AM
Beta test. ...
Offer a free trial. ...
Consider a freemium model. ...
Include a video of how your product works. ...
Show customers you understand their pain.

alishbasaki
02-11-2021, 11:10 PM
The 7 Best Small Business Software of 2021

Mikellandor2
02-14-2021, 07:36 AM
Business name:
Chucktown Locksmith
Owner name:
Mikel Landor
Address:
1054 Anna Knapp Blvd #25G
Mount Pleasant¸ SC
Phone:
(843) 396-3103

Locksmith Mount Pleasant (https://locksmithmtpleasant.com/)

raviseo120
02-14-2021, 11:37 AM
thanks for sharing with us

susiparker
02-17-2021, 07:50 AM
You can join different business groups on platforms like LinkedIn and market your software there. You can also use LinkedCamp which is a LinkedIn automation tool that will help you to find your target audience that might be interested in the product that you're offering.

Bigil
02-17-2021, 09:25 AM
Wordpress plugin - really do not know your platform, but there are a lot of them). Find useful Name, keywords and tags for your product to make it found.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:44 PM
Inventory and order management software
Invoicing software
Survey tool
Personalized video creation and analytics app
LinkedIn Premium

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:23 AM
Beyond this try to make alliances: find those providers, who have access to your target and offer help to improve their business this way...

Geetha
03-25-2021, 01:23 AM
Top Free Software For Small Businesses
Wix – Best Free Software For Creating Websites. ...
Mailerlite – Best Free Software For Email Marketing. ...
ProfitBooks – Top Free Accounting Software. ...
Google Docs – Best Free Office Suite. ...
Canva – Best Free Image Editor. ...
Buffer – Top Free Social Media Manager.

belljons
03-25-2021, 02:01 AM
Best Small Business Software of 2021
Best Free Software: Wave Accounting.
Best Website Builder: Wix.
Best Email Marketing Software: MailChimp.
Best Project Management Software: Trello.
Best Team Communication Software: Slack.
Best Hiring Software: Freshteam.
Best Document Management Software: Google Workspace.

Bigil
04-03-2021, 09:53 AM
I dunno what platform your software runs, but create a free version, deploy into repositories (Google Play, Wordpress plugin - really do not know your platform, but there are a lot of them). Find useful Name, keywords and tags for your product to make it found.

MASTERO
04-08-2021, 03:10 AM
Drag-and-drop Editor.
Custom HTML Editor.
Rich Text Editor.
Free Newsletter Design Templates.
Built-in Photo Editing Feature.
File Manager.
Subscriber Management.
Popups.

valluri
04-17-2021, 07:00 AM
Wix – Best Free Software For Creating Websites. ...
Mailerlite – Best Free Software For Email Marketing. ...
ProfitBooks – Top Free Accounting Software. ...
Google Docs – Best Free Office Suite. ...
Canva – Best Free Image Editor. ...
Buffer – Top Free Social Media Manager.

mithu
04-17-2021, 07:05 AM
ProofHub. ProofHub is a powerful business management software and platform that combines all the features you might need to take care of your business. ...
Todo.vu. ...
StudioCloud. ...
Timely. ...
Zoho One. ...
Scoro. ...
iBE.net. ...
Odoo.

jayam12
04-17-2021, 07:08 AM
Accounting Software. Accounting is, as everyone knows, an integral part of operating any business. ...
Time Tracking Software. ...
Project Management Software. ...
Customer Relationship Management Software. ...
Communication Software. ...
Website Building Software. ...
Payment Transaction Software. ...
Sales, Marketing, and PR Software.

RafiGroup21
04-18-2021, 11:18 AM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate

Geetha
04-19-2021, 03:14 AM
HubSpot. ...
Zoho. ...
Buffer. ...
Hootsuite. ...
Mailchimp. ...
ConvertKit. ...
Adobe Creative Cloud. ...
Canva.