PDA

View Full Version : Business Name....I'm Stuck

wchristner
08-12-2016, 09:14 AM
I am looking into starting an on the road IT services business. We are getting ready to move into an RV travel trailer full time and travel the country. My client will mostly be other Campers and full time families. I figure a lot of what I would do would be mobile repair and troubleshooting. Laptops, Phones, Tablets. also I plan on offering Website Design. I am having trouble with the most important part...the Name! So far i have come up with Roadside IT if someone else has an idea let me know. what would you call your business if you had one or currently do have one.
Thanks Everybody,
I look forward to hearing back!

Possible Names
The Wandering Nerd - Here to service your mobile computer needs
Wandering William - Computer Repair & Data Retrieval
Mobile Computer Repair & Data Retrieval
Wandering William - Where There's A WILL There's A Way
Interstate Geek
The Roving Geek
RVIT pronounced like "rivet". You combine RV & IT and a rivet is something that fixes things permanently.
Off-Site Tech Solutions
Unstuck IT.
Tech Trailer.
Tech Travelers
Happy Camper IT Services.
The Roving Geek
Tech Vagabond
Route 66 Technical Services
The Gypsy IT Guy
RV IT Gypsy
Campfire Computers and Networking?
Mobile concierges

andrewclarkson
10-21-2016, 11:02 AM
This is such an incredible idea!!! I love it.

I personally love "Happy Camper IT Services" - although the "wandering" theme is catchy, it kind of has a lonely/barren/solemn quality to it.

ellenronn
06-03-2017, 10:46 AM
I'll go with RVIT. Sound professional.

ebbajunnila
06-21-2017, 09:23 AM
Tech Travelers sounds nice and should go well with your theme.

TheDogLine
02-27-2018, 10:49 PM
I would personally go with the "Happy Camper IT Services."

Simi
04-03-2018, 02:57 AM
I prefer Tech Vagabond.
Hope you go well with your business. Looking forward to hearing you launching it.

Chiedo
04-04-2018, 02:34 PM
I like "Happy Camper IT Services."

You're targeting a unique niche and I think you'll benefit from making sure your name speaks to it :)

Route 66 IT Services was cool too.

davidsmith1989
10-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Great idea when will you hit the roads..

Dianaka
10-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Tech Travelers i like or Nomad Tech

Save on Transfers
11-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Hi there,

If you still wanted to start a new business that is IT Related you can use Tech Vagabond it's catchy and sounds expert. You can have more client of you have a perfect business name.

Save on Transfers
11-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Hi there,

If you still wanted to start a new business that is IT Related you can use Tech Vagabond it's catchy and sounds expert. You can have more client of you have a perfect business name.

Amelia_S
01-13-2019, 10:01 AM
hi!
very interesting idea! for the name I prefer "Tech travelers".
good luck !

DigitalOcean (https://tgw.onl/digitalocean/) SiteGround (https://tgw.onl/siteground/) iPage (https://tgw.onl/ipage/)

KaytaMorits
08-31-2019, 06:02 AM
My choice is Tech Vagabond, sounds great! But I can help you with any part of your business - visit Confiduss Solutions (http://confiduss.com/en/services/incorporation/location/eu/).

JSturgell
09-02-2019, 08:54 AM
RVIT all the way. I'm excited for you.

juansann
10-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Hi there,

Very interesting idea!
Goog luck.

juansann
10-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Hi there,

Hi there,

Very interesting idea!
Goog luck.

Luna Moon
10-12-2019, 09:02 AM
I like the name "Tech Travelers" a lot. :)

AarushiAashi
10-16-2019, 02:05 PM
The best brand names meander into our intuitive, unnoticed. What ought to be done when you're adhered about what to name your business? What number of handymen out there do you think have that name? I'm willing to wager there is more ..

daddystakoyaki
01-23-2021, 05:57 AM
Tech Travelers its a good name buddy

ben_john7
01-27-2021, 04:02 AM
Tech Travelers its a good name buddy

Yes, a very good option!

Lilykevin86
02-11-2021, 04:03 AM
Not really, contemplating utilizing .application as the fundamental TLD. I don't need there be a current organization with a similar name however, as a sanity check.

Worcestershire
02-24-2021, 08:48 AM
Having a commercial oven gives you the chance to experiment and try out new recipes and perfect them. And you will be able to easily recreate them when you are serving your customers. A commercial oven will enable you to broaden your menu and make your own range of pizzas that customers will love and keep coming back more for. Using something like a commercial Pizza Pans (https://pizzaequipment.co.uk/) will give your pizzas that authentic traditional taste and aroma as well.

souza13alex
03-08-2021, 05:25 AM
When you create a name, you need to focus on the direction of its activities.