PDA

View Full Version : How do you get away from it?

Rather not Say
08-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Hello all!

Judas here. I just had a quick question.

My internet radio station took a *huge* hit as far as listener count recently. Seemingly out of nowhere. For a bit, this was *REALLY* stressing me out, as i've put a ton of work into this station as well as have attempted to form business relationships around it. Actual money and reputation on the line, stuff like that.

I *really* wanted to drink to get away from the stress, but a few AA meetings and talking to people took care of that. But here's the question: When the stress of running a small business (and on top of that, one just getting off the ground) gets overwhelming, how does everyone handle it? What do you do to get away from it for a while? How do you shut off your own head in that regard?

Drug/alcohol free methods only, please.

--Judas/Dean

Ryan78
04-12-2020, 11:22 PM
Serenity codeine withdrawal symptoms are associated with the use of the drug for treating moderate to severe pain. If you are prescribed codeine make sure to discuss the possible addiction issues with your doctor.

Lilykevin95
06-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Said when you don't accept or concur with what somebody is stating: "Ralph painted that, you know." "Escape!" More

simpssons
07-02-2020, 03:51 PM
It is a mistake to think that some drugs or alcohol will be able to get rid of stress. It can be addictive. The situation will only get worse. It was hard for me too, and I smoked weed. Then I wanted more. To me. I became addicted
I was helped to find drug rehab centers near me in the Montana community Addiction Resource https://addictionresource.com/addiction-and-rehab-hotlines/montana-numbers/ Addiction Resource helps those who want to get rid of addiction

chikiryau
07-07-2020, 08:49 PM
few holidays for you and all will be ok)