PDA

View Full Version : Mortgages for self employed individual

RobinRock
08-23-2016, 11:42 PM
Hey,
I am living in Canada. I would like to know about the mortgage procedures of Canada. Does it vary from country to country? Is it difficult for a self-employed individual to get a mortgage through security? Our company's financial state is bad. How could I approach the lenders? Can anyone suggest some ideas?

ThinkingCapital
09-07-2016, 01:03 PM
It can be difficult when you're self-employed. It depends on your situation. Banks usually look at the last three years of income taxes to understand your income. You may have better luck getting a mortgage from an alternative lender, but you'd likely have to pay a higher interest rate in that case.

rebeccasexy
12-04-2019, 06:50 AM
The final solution to get funds as venture capital is to work with a leasing or funding program provided by a financial institution in the form of a funding company. There is also a funding system that is not in the form of lending, but the purchase of movable assets to support your business such as a vehicle.

speeduser
12-21-2020, 01:11 PM
For people who are really planning for this, thanks for this post. It is informative to have right there. - Green Water Technologies (https://www.greenwatertechnologiesprofile.com/)

KENZAdvertising2
12-21-2020, 11:07 PM
With KENZ Advertising professional Google Ads service, you'll access the proper audience. It doesn't matter which industry you use. Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!