PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin

Pages : [1] 2

Andy1982
02-04-2014, 09:44 AM
With the money system in a bit of trouble for the last few years and the rise of virtual currency, would bitcoin or litecoin be something you would invest in or use for transactions over the internet with cutomers around the world?

I have been looking into investing over the last week or two due to the hype, but at nearly $1000 I would have to wait until the market levels out a bit. What are your thoughts?

oregano
02-04-2014, 11:16 AM
A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin might have run its course now as an investment, or nearly so, and that it's better to look at some of the newer "lighter" alternatives such as Litecoin and Dogecoin. I've picked some of each of these myself over the past few days, but I'm not making a big investment right now.

Bitcoin does seem to be gaining more acceptance as an alternative currency, though. Just yesterday I get an email from a webhost I use informing me that I can now pay with Bitcoin and eGold as well as the usual options.

AlecD
02-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Bitcoin still APPEARS to be a great investment. And it really should be. New York is currently looking at making it an available form of currency for business owners who wish to use it, And in the last SEVERAL WEEKS ALONE, it has risen from 740$ upto $800. Now I'm no genius(Well, maybe ;p) but a monkey should be able to point out the variables for success here.

The__trips
02-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm one of those who knew about bitcoin two years ago and even setup an account but never went further. Ohhh the glory days of $0.12 per bitcoin. I got the chance to invest when it was still sitting around $260 but of course it was too high of a risk to purchase more than 1. I may attempt to buy a few of these other currencies as well.

cpefley
02-04-2014, 12:24 PM
I agree. Bitcoin has definitely 'runs its course as an investment'. I don't think that it has staying power and isn't taking off. People would still prefer using regular forms of currency, even online.

Lodismel
02-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Isn't taking off? You do realize that the price of Bitcoin has gone up massively right? If you had started mining Bitcoins a few years ago you would be drowning in money now. In fact, just a few months ago the price was half of what it is now. The problem with Bitcoin is that it fluctuates so much. It's very hard to tell whether it will crash or skyrocket in price. The rule of thumb that I have for investing in Bitcoin is not to do so if you are using your savings. Only do so for fun. Only buy when it is very low. Low for Bitcoin is definitely below the 500 dollar mark. Be careful though, you never know what may happen.

Thrix
02-04-2014, 01:55 PM
You can't imagine how I feel, I mined BTC when they first came out and sold them when they hit few dollars. Thought it was a good profit back then. And a few months ago I decided to check BTC - it was at 1000$/BTC. I wanted to kill myself, haha.

But yeah, that's life. So you guys think that investing in BTC is still profitable?

blaze4545
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
I am currently invested in crypto currencies. These are other forms of virtual currencies like the Bitcoin but most are at a much lower value. Some are worth as high as $50 a piece, others as low as a tenth of a penny. I have only invested around $20 and have not made any gains yet but it is pretty fun. The only thing is, do not expect to get rich off of it quickly. It is just like investing in the stock market in the sense that you can lose everything and that it takes time for your investment to grow. I have been playing it pretty safe and buying alot of the cheaper, stable coins and selling them as soon as they make a profit. This means my chances to get a big profit are low ,but I also have a lower chance of losing my investment.

Taru
02-04-2014, 02:38 PM
I don't think anyone really knows what the future of this currency is, but I'd say it's still at the very least worth a gamble. It's the pioneering and most well known digital coin currency, and as of now it still hasn't gone as mainstream as it could. Personally, I think it would be a good thing to have a few coins, so if you catch the price becoming a lot lower as it does tend to fluctuate a lot, then it might be good to buy some if you have some extra money.

DomDom
02-04-2014, 03:07 PM
I dont think the currency has a bright future. Why? Because China banned it and for good reason - to protect the system from money laundering. Its a great thing to use for criminal organizations who want to wash their money and I dont think it will survive for long! Very speculative!

KaplanTheThird
02-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Yes, money laundering is an issue, but you can launder money with cash in any currency, so excluding Bitcoin just in that note is unwise in my opinion. The fact is that Bitcoin is slowly getting more and more acceptance as a method of payment. The currency rate moves aren't as dramatic and bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity among merchants (Virgin Space is now accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment for space flights). Once enough merchants start accepting it you might see Bitcoin gift cards at your local convenience store. Bitcoins main issue is security. If they can prove it is secure enough to handle broader market transactions I don't see it going away.

KNH
02-04-2014, 10:41 PM
I dont think the currency has a bright future. Why? Because China banned it and for good reason - to protect the system from money laundering. Its a great thing to use for criminal organizations who want to wash their money and I dont think it will survive for long! Very speculative!

China banning it has been huge. Once more criminal organizations get caught I think it might fade out.
That said, currently it seems to be doing just fine even though many people have no idea what it even is.

delusional
02-05-2014, 05:52 AM
China banning it has been huge. Once more criminal organizations get caught I think it might fade out.
That said, currently it seems to be doing just fine even though many people have no idea what it even is.

It is doing fine because it is a novelty. Especially since the supply is running out. But in a few months, people will realize that what they have is actually nothing but a hash. And the exchange rate will drop.
Actually I imagine 2 scenarios. One is the one is described, the other is that it will be something a lot of people will look after because it is a means of doing illegal activities without getting noticed. If this is the case, mobs will try to buy and control Bitcoins.

delusional
02-05-2014, 05:53 AM

I also think this is the case. People don't realize there is a lot of corruption in China. Almost all the rich Chinese people have a history in something illegal. China banning Bitcoin is a good measure to step the mafia from spreading even further.

fredkawig
02-05-2014, 07:34 AM
I am still skeptical of virtual currency, It's really a risk of putting real money into virtual money which has no definite rules and regulations or law to make it simpler. Swindling would be much more easier and scamming and ripping people off would be easier and very convenient for the people with bad intentions. I'm not going to invest there in any time sooner, I would rather invest in stocks since we have local stores and stock exchanges rather than virtual money.

Bonyi
02-05-2014, 07:57 AM
I'm kind of still trying to understand bit coin system. Until I finish grasping it before I can know what to do with it.

AlecD
02-05-2014, 10:53 AM
To those saying it's "Run its course as an investment", You should really pay attention to the news and media as it gives MUCH better insight into the estimated values of things like this in the near-future. New York is trying to implement it as an alternative currency for businesses. If New York does, there is no reason why the rest of the country won't follow suit. Which will increase it's use even further, hence, more profits.

DomDom
02-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Yes, money laundering is an issue, but you can launder money with cash in any currency, so excluding Bitcoin just in that note is unwise in my opinion. The fact is that Bitcoin is slowly getting more and more acceptance as a method of payment. The currency rate moves aren't as dramatic and bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity among merchants (Virgin Space is now accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment for space flights). Once enough merchants start accepting it you might see Bitcoin gift cards at your local convenience store. Bitcoins main issue is security. If they can prove it is secure enough to handle broader market transactions I don't see it going away.

You cant money launder with real currency as easiyl as you can with bitcoin. I believe the partial reason that the price of bitcoin went up so much is because it was bought alot by criminal organizations and thus pushed the price up by higher demand!

Jimmyjazz1976
02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I agree with this, even though the value of the bitcoin did drop significantly recently who is to say that markets will not accept it? and from there, that consumers will not either. If it is adopted by many nations it could be a currency very much worth investing in the future. Cyber security and currency control will have to be ramped up heavily to assure that this money does not become fraudulent or dare i say counterfeit...

canon_fan
02-05-2014, 06:13 PM
It's so hard to tell with that. Because there is a limited amount of Bitcoins, at some point the bubble is going to burst for good. There's been little bursts throughout the history, but by the nature of the currency it can't survive for long. It's a privately issued currency. It's almost like an elaborate pyramid scheme.

novasparker
02-06-2014, 11:26 AM
I just think that Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are just too volatile for me to invest in. It sounds like a great idea and on the surface, it looks like there are plenty of people who have made money from it, but I just think that as an investment, it still looks too shaky. There are too many new virtual currencies that come and go to make me feel confident enough to invest my real money in it.

alec
02-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I have to agree with novasparker's post above, bitcoin is best described as volatile. Sure it made it to mainstream news when it reached 1K per bitcoin, sure we have alternatives like Litecoin or Dogecoin but still, cryptocurrency is not the safest way to play with your finances. If you start reading you'll notice that for every success story there are tens with people that lost their education money, savings etc by investing in cryptocurrency.

Now, if you have a safe way of acquiring said currencies or the hardware to mine them, go for it, nothing to lose. But if you plan to invest lots of hard earned cash I'd say you need to be careful.

AlecD
02-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Any investment is a risk. Risks are what allow for reward. Walking outside carries the risk of being hit by a meteorite, but carries the reward of being able to go on about our daily life. Investing in cryptocurrencies is just like investing in anything else, and really, it looks quite promising. The money-laundering really can be done EASILY with any form of currency, just as easily as with cryptocurrency so it doesn't seem like that is a large enough variable that will come into play. Of course China banned it, China bans everything. Lol.

mikka254
02-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Bitcoin is a gamble. This is because the value of the bitcoins changes everyday and since a few years ago it has decreased significantly. The other issue is where to sell bitcoins or where to store your bitcoins. Like recently, a bitcoin wallet got hacked and all the bitcoins were stolen and there are bitcoin traders whom accumulate your bitcoins and they don't send the promised dollars for your trade.

DomDom
02-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Any investment is a risk. Risks are what allow for reward. Walking outside carries the risk of being hit by a meteorite, but carries the reward of being able to go on about our daily life. Investing in cryptocurrencies is just like investing in anything else, and really, it looks quite promising. The money-laundering really can be done EASILY with any form of currency, just as easily as with cryptocurrency so it doesn't seem like that is a large enough variable that will come into play. Of course China banned it, China bans everything. Lol.

I agree with you on this but the thing is some things have underlying fundamental value while others like bitcoin are speculative. Without any fundamental value I believe investing is really like gambling!

novasparker
02-07-2014, 10:07 AM
AlecD is right, of course. Every investment is a balance between risk and reward. The higher the risk, the higher the potential for reward...and yet the higher the potential for catastrophic failure. I am not a gambler at that capacity and won't risk my own money to invest here, but that's not to say that there aren't a ton of people out there poised to make millions on Bitcoin. I just don't have the risk appetite for it. But, the same could be said about other investment vehicles...this really isn't any different. Maybe one day we'll all be kicking ourselves for not buying in early...like those folks did with Apple and Microsoft.

DomDom
02-07-2014, 02:40 PM
AlecD is right, of course. Every investment is a balance between risk and reward. The higher the risk, the higher the potential for reward...and yet the higher the potential for catastrophic failure. I am not a gambler at that capacity and won't risk my own money to invest here, but that's not to say that there aren't a ton of people out there poised to make millions on Bitcoin. I just don't have the risk appetite for it. But, the same could be said about other investment vehicles...this really isn't any different. Maybe one day we'll all be kicking ourselves for not buying in early...like those folks did with Apple and Microsoft.

Yeah but imagine how bad you would kick yourself if you buyed into the dotcom bubble of the late 90's* Every coin has 2 sides and whenever you feel like this remember that you might have lost as much as you might have gained.

Bakerpat
02-07-2014, 03:27 PM
I feel that Bitcoin has 'run its course as an investment' also. It seems to be unstable. The banking system through the world is in trouble but is this the answer? At one time silver and gold were the investment of choice now it is Bitcoin just to much back and forth in the market for me to make an investment.

rijndael
02-07-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm not comfortable with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as an investment, but I do have some and use them on a regular basis. I love the proof of work security of Bitcoin and the lack of middle men and fees.

pahagwl
02-15-2014, 05:36 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and peer to peer payment system introduced as an open-sourced software. It was developed by the pseudonymous developer, Satoshi Nakamoto. It is a crypto-currency, i.e., a currency which uses cryptography the creation and transfer of money. Bitcoins are created by a process referred to as mining. In this process, participants verify and record the payments in exchange for transaction fees and newly-minted bitcoins. The participants receive and send bitcoins through a wallet software on a PC, mobile or web application. It has been a subject of unlawful activities, due to the fact that the payment trail is untraceable by official authorities. The recent popularity of bitcoins has fueled a large of speculation which has resulted in huge volatility in the value if the currency.

CSomm
02-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I would not suggest Bitcoin, but I think like most people who keep their eye on investment opportunities, we are watching it closely---for me, it's because it seems like someday soon a terrible story of lots of lost money is going to be in the headlines. They have no way to keep this currency secure, and they certainly have not been able to convince the public at large that it is safe. It's going to crash and burn, but maybe right after it does, it might be a good investment again. That's the market for you!

gHiros
02-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Two major Bitcoin players, Mt Gox and Bitstamp, experienced DoS (aka "Denial of Service") attacks recently. And thus, their customers are not able to withdraw from their Bitcoin wallets at this time. However, the companies claim that their customers' accounts are safe. Only problem is that the point of vulnerability identified by the hacker(s) is something that's going to take some time to get "plugged-up" and resolved. So, is Bitcoin a safe investment? I think for now, I'll side with those that say "no".

arupmi
02-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Bitcoin had its origin in a remarkable way in which you earn the currency by solving complex computational tasks. However, once the speculators came into the field, it has lost all its credibility. You can never reliably invest in something that is so volatile, and on top of that, has questionable legal status.

mikka254
02-18-2014, 04:22 PM
I feel that Bitcoin has 'run its course as an investment' also. It seems to be unstable. The banking system through the world is in trouble but is this the answer? At one time silver and gold were the investment of choice now it is Bitcoin just to much back and forth in the market for me to make an investment.

That's is a wise choice because the bitcoin market is not only unstable, but also unpredictable. You cannot really call this investing.

DomDom
02-18-2014, 05:47 PM
That's is a wise choice because the bitcoin market is not only unstable, but also unpredictable. You cannot really call this investing.

This is the true gambling :)

Mojibobo
02-18-2014, 07:28 PM
I am personally waiting for Omnicoin to restart, going to mine as much as I can at first and then just hold the coins and wait for the value to increase. It will most likely increase as it is an official currency of HF now I believe and is run by the owner of HF which will make it very popular quickly. I suggest you all get familiar with the coin and ready to mine it when it is released, which is in around two weeks or less I believe.

crimsonghost747
02-19-2014, 03:49 AM
Two major Bitcoin players, Mt Gox and Bitstamp, experienced DoS (aka "Denial of Service") attacks recently. And thus, their customers are not able to withdraw from their Bitcoin wallets at this time. However, the companies claim that their customers' accounts are safe. Only problem is that the point of vulnerability identified by the hacker(s) is something that's going to take some time to get "plugged-up" and resolved. So, is Bitcoin a safe investment? I think for now, I'll side with those that say "no".

You said it yourself, it was a denial of service attack. Very little to do with vulnerabilities, even less to do with stealing your money. It is like the name suggest, an attack aimed at basically crashing their servers to prevent people from accessing the website for short periods of time.

Taru
02-19-2014, 09:51 PM

Very good point. I think a lot of the Bitcoin players overlook the seemingly minor detail of how difficult it can sometimes be to liquidate your coins, which if you think about it is hardly minor at all. Still, I think those who are determined enough will always find a way to get their money in and out of the market one way or another, but it's very telling when the big sites that exchange these are having trouble with the transactions and securities themselves.

VivaLa
02-20-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm surprised bitcoin is still as valuable as it is with recent events. When the US government started to investigate it months ago I thought it was doomed but its good to see it going strong. Its too late for me to invest in it now so I'm waiting for the next big thing so I can get involved.

WeDontSleep
02-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies are a pretty good investment right now, I think. Whether it's Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Fedoracoin (this actually exists!), I believe that they're are going to be huge in the near future, although Bitcoin has been decreasing in value lately by almost $500 which is crazy, I still think that it will return to it's almost $1000 per bitcoin value.

samm1973
02-21-2014, 01:12 PM
It's so hard to tell with that. Because there is a limited amount of Bitcoins, at some point the bubble is going to burst for good. There's been little bursts throughout the history, but by the nature of the currency it can't survive for long. It's a privately issued currency. It's almost like an elaborate pyramid scheme.

My biggest fear is the bubble. It seems inevitable. It's a crapshoot if you're going to make the last bit of money, or if you're going to get caught holding the bag with useless currency in it. I think if you're looking at it as a way to get rich quick, those days are gone. As a measured investment that you're willing to ride the devaluation out (when the "new" coins have been mined), then there may be some value there in my opinion.

delusional
02-21-2014, 02:06 PM
My biggest fear is the bubble. It seems inevitable. It's a crapshoot if you're going to make the last bit of money, or if you're going to get caught holding the bag with useless currency in it. I think if you're looking at it as a way to get rich quick, those days are gone. As a measured investment that you're willing to ride the devaluation out (when the "new" coins have been mined), then there may be some value there in my opinion.

I also think this will happen. Either the currency will be seen as a novelty and people just keep looking for Bitcoins (probably to fuel illegal activities). Or the bubble bursts and the valuation will drop incredibly fast.

DomDom
02-21-2014, 04:21 PM
I also think this will happen. Either the currency will be seen as a novelty and people just keep looking for Bitcoins (probably to fuel illegal activities). Or the bubble bursts and the valuation will drop incredibly fast.

The bubble is already made, the question is when will it burst? :)

delusional
02-22-2014, 02:57 PM
The bubble is already made, the question is when will it burst? :)

How much time do you still think Bitcoin has? I think that by the end of this year, the price has already dropped to at least half of what it is right now. If not even more.

WeDontSleep
02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
I think Bitcoin is here to stay. Just today it's price has risen by almost $200 which is crazy, I should've bought some :D. I believe that BTC will go all the way up to one thousand dollars this year and probably even more later. If you have the money, definitely don't overlook this potentially successful investment.

Ryand88
02-22-2014, 03:48 PM
The bubble has burst over and over again but now Bitcoin has hit a serious high, the thing is though that more and more establishments are accepting crypto-currencies and in particular Bitcoin, rather than an investment it is now begging to form a true currency which ultimately will be here to stay with the only problem and it is a huge problem being how much time left till it's all mined. When that dries up then people stop caring and suddenly it becomes just another currency and no longer a huge investment and all the drama stops. When this happens it will be incredibly interesting because it will set the precedent for other crypto-currencies.

DonnaIReilly
02-22-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm really unsure about Bitcoin. All over the internet it seems to get mixed reviews. Some people say its worth investing in and others say its run its course. Part of me still thinks its worth a gamble though because I hear more positive things said about it than negative.

DomDom
02-22-2014, 06:21 PM
How much time do you still think Bitcoin has? I think that by the end of this year, the price has already dropped to at least half of what it is right now. If not even more.

Honestly I really have no idea. I think it will be popular for some time but will lose steam as soon as there is a new trendy investment.

WeDontSleep
02-23-2014, 08:07 AM
There will be a limited amount of BitCoins that people will be able to mine. By the year 2030 this number will be 21 million, then people will not be able to get more BTC. BitCoin is still in a very early phase of it's existence and I think that it will be here for a long time.

mikelouis
02-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Bitcoins are still no stable at the moment. Personally I will not be investing much of my money in to these virtual currencies. The problem is that you can never know the value of the cryptocurrency tomorrow.

DomDom
02-23-2014, 02:53 PM
There will be a limited amount of BitCoins that people will be able to mine. By the year 2030 this number will be 21 million, then people will not be able to get more BTC. BitCoin is still in a very early phase of it's existence and I think that it will be here for a long time.

It all depends on the fundamental value of the coin. Its only worth as much as you are willing to pay for it. It depends on being accepted by people as a real currency, if it fails it wont be worth anything :)

Taru
02-27-2014, 09:04 PM

I think it will live on. A good number of established businesses have already picked it up and in my opinion, there's no more going back from here. Businesses rarely admit to their own miscalculations, and they will probably stand by this decision for as long as they can which in turn can only strengthen public opinion of the currency. And it's not like they are investing in it themselves anyway, meaning for what they use it for, it does work a fair amount in that they are able to receive payments and exchange them with ease just as much as any other currency or payment system. I think it's here to stay, just not so much as an investment medium and probably just more of a gambling and payment medium.

crimsonghost747
02-28-2014, 03:00 AM
It all depends on the fundamental value of the coin. Its only worth as much as you are willing to pay for it. It depends on being accepted by people as a real currency, if it fails it wont be worth anything :)

Same thing as with every other currency. ;)
I see a bright future for bitcoin since it's truly international and transferring money across accounts is more or less free.

delusional
02-28-2014, 05:28 AM
With the closing and filing for bankruptcy protecting of Mt. Gox, I can only speculate as to what will happen with Bitcoin. I thought it would immediately drop in value (which it did but not as much as I expected) and never regain value. We'll see what happens in the next days.

angelicagapit
02-28-2014, 06:49 AM
I do hear of Bitcoin's rise, but it's risky to join something like it, especially during a time when it seems like it's at its peak.

You know what they say: What goes up must come down. I think no one really knows if they could earn or lose money with Bitcoin. I won't join it because I'm afraid of losing.

DomDom
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
With the closing and filing for bankruptcy protecting of Mt. Gox, I can only speculate as to what will happen with Bitcoin. I thought it would immediately drop in value (which it did but not as much as I expected) and never regain value. We'll see what happens in the next days.

Its losing steam and will continue to do so. Its popularity is dropping and over time it will lose alot of value in my opinion.

Takedon
03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
The only bad thing about BitCoin is that it fluctuates too much and you will never know when this currency will fall from 1 bitcoin-800$ to 1 bitcoin-100$.

DarioEM
03-02-2014, 04:47 AM
The cash in our pockets are not even money but a fiat currency, I wouldn't touch BitCoin with a stick because essentially what BitCoin is are numbers on a screen.
What's to stop from hackers taking all of those numbers? Look what happened to Target consumers, and that was caused by a 17-year old kid from Russia!

The only reliable real money in this world that has been used for thousands of years is precious metals, particularly gold and silver.
Stack silver and gold for true wealth.

caveman
03-02-2014, 05:09 AM
The cash in our pockets are not even money but a fiat currency, I wouldn't touch BitCoin with a stick because essentially what BitCoin is are numbers on a screen.
What's to stop from hackers taking all of those numbers? Look what happened to Target consumers, and that was caused by a 17-year old kid from Russia!

The only reliable real money in this world that has been used for thousands of years is precious metals, particularly gold and silver.

I agree! I've been told by friends many times to start bitcoin and what not but I've always been too scared. I find it way too risky to get involved in. Plus I don't want to invest a lot of my time and money and find out it's all gone.

crimsonghost747
03-02-2014, 08:36 AM

Every single dollar (or what ever currency you use) that is on your bank account is just numbers on a screen. You are better protected though since your bank account is always insured up to a certain limit. But yes, gold and silver are good ways of making sure that what ever happens, you still have something that's worth something. However the problem is inflation.

DomDom
03-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Every single dollar (or what ever currency you use) that is on your bank account is just numbers on a screen. You are better protected though since your bank account is always insured up to a certain limit. But yes, gold and silver are good ways of making sure that what ever happens, you still have something that's worth something. However the problem is inflation.

I think if the modern financial system crashes the only things that will be worth something are food guns and water :D

crimsonghost747
03-02-2014, 03:07 PM
I think if the modern financial system crashes the only things that will be worth something are food guns and water :D

Those will obviously be useful, but even in that situation I wouldn't mind carrying around 1kg of gold. Precious metals have always been valuable no matter what kind of disaster strikes.

03-02-2014, 06:47 PM
It may be a secure investment but its value is still extremely volatile. Because of this the value is sometime astronomical and will plummet within a couple of hours only to rise again hours later. If you were to buy now would be the time before the market can stabilize when prices are low. As to how sustainable it is as a currency, I do not know. There is a definite place for these new "cryptocurrencies" but as to their survival no one can really comment. It is new territory so who knows. In the end you will have to decide if the risk matches the possible rewards.

Taru
03-02-2014, 07:09 PM
It may be a secure investment but its value is still extremely volatile. Because of this the value is sometime astronomical and will plummet within a couple of hours only to rise again hours later. If you were to buy now would be the time before the market can stabilize when prices are low. As to how sustainable it is as a currency, I do not know. There is a definite place for these new "cryptocurrencies" but as to their survival no one can really comment. It is new territory so who knows. In the end you will have to decide if the risk matches the possible rewards.

I agree. I've watched Bitcoin go up and down during the peak periods and as the value dropped as well, and I came to pretty much the same conclusion which is that it moves too fast for it to be considered as a stable enough investment. I see a lot of big businesses starting to adopt Bitcoin though, which I think kind of validates its ability to be used as currency, however I think it does come with a lot of challenges mostly due to the reasons you and I have stated which is that the value just fluctuates too much. The solution of businesses to be able to use this is to just exchange the Bitcoins immediately into dollars as they are acquired, but I don't know how they keep up with changing their Bitcoin prices due to the fluctuations.

cpefley
03-03-2014, 12:34 AM
I have thought the same thing. It was bound to happen. It is online currency! It is way too corruptible. I would have never invest in Bitcoin.

JohnSword
03-03-2014, 03:51 AM
I don't think investing in Bitcoins is a good idea, especially in view of recent events. The collapse of MtGox definitely highlights the volatility of the virtual currency.

Whilst the principle of a stateless currency is a good one, I see it as an idea way too far ahead of its time. 'Fiat' currency relies on more than just faith and principle. Thus it is considerably more robust in the face of manipulation and fraud (though not indestructible) than the stateless, intrinsically valueless, fatally flawed Bitcoin.

delusional
03-03-2014, 04:33 AM
I don't think investing in Bitcoins is a good idea, especially in view of recent events. The collapse of MtGox definitely highlights the volatility of the virtual currency.

Whilst the principle of a stateless currency is a good one, I see it as an idea way too far ahead of its time. 'Fiat' currency relies on more than just faith and principle. Thus it is considerably more robust in the face of manipulation and fraud (though not indestructible) than the stateless, intrinsically valueless, fatally flawed Bitcoin.

I agree. It's a bigger gamble than investing in stocks. Cryptocurrencies are still relatively new and the market isn't stable at all. I understand that this is the time to make profits but they also come at a great risk.

bonnieanna1986
03-03-2014, 04:37 AM
I would recommend not investing in bitcoin. The nature of cryptocurrencies aside from being too unreliable and having an uncertain future, it's been constantly changing with people favoring new types all the time. The only circumstances in which I'd say bitcoin might be worth your time is if you're going to immediately trade it over and know you'll get a good deal.

crimsonghost747
03-03-2014, 05:34 AM
It is very volatile now. However in the future, if more and more companies start accepting bitcoin, the price will eventually become much more stable. It's not used in a larger scale now, so supply and demand have a hard time of finding a good meeting point.

tspires2
03-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Is this the same thing that you buy coupons with this currency? I may be way off and if so very sorry! The reason I ask is that these coupons are amazing like $10 off of Tide Pods that cost $12. You can't beat these coupons. I have never purchased them but my brother in law received a few from his son who said he paid for them via bitcoin.

Again if I am way off here so very sorry! Just had to ask! Would love to be able to get these coupons on a regular basis and can't find them anywhere!

pahagwl
03-03-2014, 02:09 PM
I would recommend not investing in bitcoin. The nature of cryptocurrencies aside from being too unreliable and having an uncertain future, it's been constantly changing with people favoring new types all the time. The only circumstances in which I'd say bitcoin might be worth your time is if you're going to immediately trade it over and know you'll get a good deal.

This post almost sums it up pretty well. The problem with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for that matter is that its flaky and does not have any backing from any official institution. And the volatility is just too much. And there are just too many cryptocurrencies in the market today which has led to the decline in value of original ones.

Jkility
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
For me I believe that Bitcoin could possibly be a way forward in the future, but for me to use it in every day business, no I dont think so, I wont use it and the main reason for that is that Bitcoin can fluctuate so much is unreal, as one point it was at $1000 = 1BTC and then back down to $500 = 1BTC. So for that reason It's not a stable currency that I believe can be used for everyday use's. And like DomDom said, it's used by criminals and is done so very well which can aswell cause fluctuation in the currency.

DomDom
03-04-2014, 04:08 PM
For me I believe that Bitcoin could possibly be a way forward in the future, but for me to use it in every day business, no I dont think so, I wont use it and the main reason for that is that Bitcoin can fluctuate so much is unreal, as one point it was at $1000 = 1BTC and then back down to $500 = 1BTC. So for that reason It's not a stable currency that I believe can be used for everyday use's. And like DomDom said, it's used by criminals and is done so very well which can aswell cause fluctuation in the currency.

Thats the reason it wont be used. How can you actually balance it? Why would you risk your business for it if you dont know what will happen with it ?

soopersonic
03-06-2014, 03:05 AM
Bitcoin did seem to be gaining a fair amount of credence, but it's still a cryptocurrency, and will probably always have less perceived value than a tangible currency. Another concern with a virtual currency is vulnerability to security holes. Not sure if this has happened before, but an Alberta (Canada) company was hacked and is now closing because they can't recover. Financial Post article here:

http://business.financialpost.com/2014/03/05/after-albertas-flexcoin-mt-gox-hacked-bitcoin-businesses-face-sting-of-free-wheeling-ways/

DomDom
03-06-2014, 03:59 PM
I read that a chief of some BitCoin company commited suicide today?

janineaa
03-08-2014, 01:02 AM
In my opinion, there isn't much of a future for Bitcoin. I don't know, but I think people still prefer to use regular forms of currencies, even if it's online. It's just like a regular stock where you wont't earn a lot from it.

DomDom
03-08-2014, 01:34 PM
In my opinion, there isn't much of a future for Bitcoin. I don't know, but I think people still prefer to use regular forms of currencies, even if it's online. It's just like a regular stock where you wont't earn a lot from it.

I agree, BitCoin is losing steam these days and I believe all the money has already been made!

pahagwl
03-08-2014, 01:56 PM

Well, I agree with your opinion on some level. I do agree with the view that there is not much of a future for bitcoin, and this is due to the reason that it does not have any sovereign backing. But, I do not agree with your opinion that its a stock, because its primary use is to be used as a means of exchange. Though it is true that people have been looking at it as an investment due to the huge volatility in its prices.

cpefley
03-08-2014, 05:01 PM
I agree, BitCoin is losing steam these days and I believe all the money has already been made!

Absolutely agree. It was a fad, and there isn't money to be made in BitCoin anymore. I feel a little bad for the investors, but that is the risk of investing. What happened with Mt. Gox will only be the tip of the iceberg.

DomDom
03-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Absolutely agree. It was a fad, and there isn't money to be made in BitCoin anymore. I feel a little bad for the investors, but that is the risk of investing. What happened with Mt. Gox will only be the tip of the iceberg.

I dont think investors is the proper word. Its only a speculation in my eyes. Its time for the next fad :)

difrancprod
03-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Okay I'm actually really intrigued about this Bitcoin currency. I also heard some conspiracy about it. I will admit that I don't know much about it and how would I actually obtain it. What can I exactly buy with this currency? And who accepts them?

novasparker
03-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Virtual currencies, like investing in physical currencies, is a highly volatile proposition. They fluctuate up and down daily, if not hourly. I don't have the risk appetite for it, which is why I never got into it. But there are plenty of people who made money in it. I just think that these currencies are just too unstable to be good investments. Like I said before, I just don't have the risk appetite for it. Maybe when they become a little more stable. But then all the real money will have already been made :(

Oivas
03-10-2014, 07:44 AM
There is so much enigma surrounding Bitcoin. I mean just two days back there was news over here that many industries like e-commerce or retail would not accept bitcoin as an option of payment. There is so much confusion and to top it all it is equal to a 1000 USD. I mean, at the moment I would just keep off it.

DomDom
03-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Virtual currencies, like investing in physical currencies, is a highly volatile proposition. They fluctuate up and down daily, if not hourly. I don't have the risk appetite for it, which is why I never got into it. But there are plenty of people who made money in it. I just think that these currencies are just too unstable to be good investments. Like I said before, I just don't have the risk appetite for it. Maybe when they become a little more stable. But then all the real money will have already been made :(

Always look to the other side of the coin as well! If somebody won, somebody lost! ;)

useruseruser
03-23-2014, 01:03 PM
If I were you I would definitely invest. I think Bitcoin is the future. I would suggest that you stop comparing the price of Bitcoin to dollar, one Bitcoin = one Bitcoin. I hope you research Bitcoin more , its a very interesting technology.

DomDom
03-23-2014, 02:53 PM
I disagree and think everybody should be careful with it. The price of a BitCoin is definitively too inflated!

SteakTartare
03-23-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty bearish on Bitcoins. Its, essentially, impossible for an individual to mine them at this point. The volatility of the currency is nuts, some governments are starting to get hostile to them and Mt Gox shut down. Also, while the IRS has yet to weigh in on Bitcoins, that silence won't be forever.

pr0xx1d
03-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Like I have said, the Bitcoin bandwagon is a little too far down the road to hop on and expect to make big money. However, you can start mining Litecoin and Dogecoin. These will both end up having a similar trending pattern before long.

pahagwl
03-24-2014, 01:16 AM

I would like to point it out to you that virtual currencies in no shape, way or form, are like physical currencies. Virtual currencies is a technology developed by some individuals which is used to pay for services over the internet without any restrictions. These currencies have no sovereign backing and only have value because of people's trust. On the other hand, physical currencies are those which have sovereign backing and can be relied upon. I would also like to point out that physical currencies are far more stable then the virtual currencies.

SteakTartare
03-24-2014, 08:43 AM
However, you can start mining Litecoin and Dogecoin.

I have considered getting into another cryptocurrency (mainly mining, but perhaps trading). What benefits do you see to Litecoin and Dogecoin? Beyond those two, what opportunities should one check out?

DomDom
03-24-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty bearish on Bitcoins. Its, essentially, impossible for an individual to mine them at this point. The volatility of the currency is nuts, some governments are starting to get hostile to them and Mt Gox shut down. Also, while the IRS has yet to weigh in on Bitcoins, that silence won't be forever.

Completely agreed with you, everyone who doesnt gamble should stay away.

crimsonghost747
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Completely agreed with you, everyone who doesnt gamble should stay away.

That is a good way to put it. Investing into bitcoins is really almost like gambling. I've stayed away for the moment, mainly due to difficulties with acquiring them. (especially now with the problems with Mt Gox etc)

tinyfang
03-24-2014, 07:08 PM
The value of Bitcoin is massive because government bodies like that in China are using them. Many stores are using them too. However, with no central regulatory system, Cryptocurrency is as stable as a massive castle filled with gold with a floor made of paper towels.

At this moment in time, the BTC is worth trading if you can get it at a super low price and sell it or trade it off for a higher value, but you will need to find places that does this. The BTC stock exchanges wouldn't be good places in my opinion.

SteakTartare
03-24-2014, 11:19 PM
That is a good way to put it. Investing into bitcoins is really almost like gambling. I've stayed away for the moment, mainly due to difficulties with acquiring them. (especially now with the problems with Mt Gox etc)

Agreed with this. The only thing I would add is at least with gambling, you know the rules of the game. The Bitcoin world is so wild these days, who knows what will pop up next.

centralnetwork
03-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Bitcoin is a widely popular virtual currency system in Asian countries, but in Western countries most financial experts advise about the risks of investing in a coin that has not really a solid foundation, and therefore may disappear into the thin air similarly as it came from the thin air.

Personally i wouldn't risk in any virtual currency system without a real material guarantee backing it. I remember a virtual scheme my father wanted to try because it was supposedly backed by gold, the name of the system was something about "pay gold" or the like -- sorry cannot remember it -- but the true fact is that he never saw clear where his money was going nor how he was really benefiting from such a system.

If investing in Forex is somewhat risky due to the volatile currency exchange, with a virtual coin I would not trust in transactions that are easy to manipulate in a tricky way.

mramirsking
03-25-2014, 09:08 PM
I would say than rather guess if the market is going to go up or down have a look at arbitrage. I think there is a difference of about $70 ($550-$620) between exchanges. If I had the money I would go into arbitrage. They say that bitcoin is going to reach another high by the end of the year but who really knows? Apparently transactions are automatic because there is no middle bank but I don't know about its safety. What about bitcoin mining, have you ever thought about that?

Peninha
03-27-2014, 12:12 PM
I've heard about bitcoin mining, but that isn't really worth it unless you have the ASIC hardware, and this is quite an investment. As for buying bitcoins, that's a huge investment either and the risk is even higher because of the flotation of the coin. It seem pretty unpredictable to me.

loraanna
03-27-2014, 12:34 PM
This is something I would definately not invest in. The stock market is tricky enough, this would be even trickier. I believe that
their are always more secure ways to increase your funds, and it does'nt have to be something like this. But their was a CNBC story about bitcom on a few weeks ago.
I'm sure if you googled it you could find the information.

Kimble
03-27-2014, 12:54 PM
If you have some money to lose it would be OK to get a few bitcoins and watch what happens in the upcoming months.
Otherwise, it is a system that is quite open to exploitation and manipulation.
It would be wise to stay away from it and go for stocks exchange or gold.

pahagwl
03-27-2014, 01:51 PM
The value of Bitcoin is massive because government bodies like that in China are using them. Many stores are using them too. However, with no central regulatory system, Cryptocurrency is as stable as a massive castle filled with gold with a floor made of paper towels.

At this moment in time, the BTC is worth trading if you can get it at a super low price and sell it or trade it off for a higher value, but you will need to find places that does this. The BTC stock exchanges wouldn't be good places in my opinion.

I would like to point out that your statement is completely wrong that China is using bitcoins. I would also like to say that bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies do not have any form of sovereign backing. This is one of the reason due to which these currencies are extremely volatile.

DomDom
03-27-2014, 06:27 PM
I would like to point out that your statement is completely wrong that China is using bitcoins. I would also like to say that bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies do not have any form of sovereign backing. This is one of the reason due to which these currencies are extremely volatile.

I agree. If China banned it there is a good reason why and a high possibility of it being banned elsewhere as well.

canoe
03-30-2014, 12:38 AM
I was a bitcoin trader and let me tell you that bitcoin is a hell of a volatile investment. Only invest with money that you're willing to lose 100%. I repeat, 100%. That being said, I can't see how bitcoin would not be able to fill a niche in the long term future. The blockchain itself is such an innovative concept you really have nothing to lose by simply investing in 1 bitcoin and holding for the next decade.

DomDom
03-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Have you made any money off it canoe ?

Taru
03-31-2014, 09:09 AM
I was a bitcoin trader and let me tell you that bitcoin is a hell of a volatile investment. Only invest with money that you're willing to lose 100%. I repeat, 100%. That being said, I can't see how bitcoin would not be able to fill a niche in the long term future. The blockchain itself is such an innovative concept you really have nothing to lose by simply investing in 1 bitcoin and holding for the next decade.

I agree. It really is a very unique and interesting concept, and I imagine it's why so many people have gravitated towards it. What I'm most curious about, however, is how the other cryptocoin brands are going to affect Bitcoin in the future. I know a good amount of businesses now utilize it, but I'm curious as to what the other cryptocurrencies will amount to in terms of being used by businesses as well. I suppose it's still very early in the game as Bitcoin is still fairly new itself in the mainstream consciousness.

ElvisPresley
03-31-2014, 10:19 AM
I don't know, it still looks like a big risk to me.One day it will be high and then it will drop out and leave you broke, but I honestly haven't researched it too much, so not sure if my opinion counts.

yossup
04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
It's somewhat foolish to invest in bitcoin given the volatility unless you really know what you're doing. Do you realize that the bitcoin markets are absolutely rigged? They're run by whales that manipulate the price. It's an entire pyramid scheme you're better off avoiding. Good luck.

seanwilliam1988
04-02-2014, 03:42 AM
A lot of investors are considering bitcoin (http://www.betcoin.tm) as a good investment. Some business owners have integrated it as a form of payment system. Right now, it is dominating most of the online gambling industry. Id say it is time for us to study how bitcoin can help us and our economy as whole as it is getting more mainstream.

mramirsking
04-02-2014, 11:20 AM
I must admit that I have been looking into bitcoin myself and have been considering bitcoin arbitrage, where you take advantage of price difference between exchanges, and buy low and sell high. I think that the security of bitcoin might be a concern though, as I wonder if it is possible for somebody to steal your money when it's in the ether. Another concern is what if the exchange shuts down like what happened with mt gox?

DomDom
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I am unsure of how smart is it, the downside is pretty bad.

mramirsking
04-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Bitcoin is just as unpredictable as the stock market and you wont get dividends. It does seem to be worth investing as many businesses are investing in it and its being taken more seriously as many companies are accepting it as a form of payment. I would approach bitcoin with an air of caution. I am interested in arbitrage, taking advantage of price differences between exchanges. That seems to be a risk free way of making money. Anyway, best of luck in your endeavors into bitcoin.

Poline
05-07-2014, 02:40 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency is our future. Besides, nowadays you can buy practically everything using bitcoins, because it's widely accepted. I usually buy bitcoin instant (https://indacoin.com/) and treat it as real gold.

Michael Thompson
05-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Don't trust on bitcoin as it is a virtual frequency and it can collapse any time.

ipinos
05-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Investing in Bitcoin probably like doing gambling. Not really sure what going to happen to this currency in the future. However I saw few Bitcoin machines have been installed in pub in Singapore. One of them is in Buntat Street, Singapore.

reyadbd
09-24-2015, 07:14 AM
On this Club People are Talking about BTC and other Crypto Coins. You can Learn About BTC and Other Crypto Site. Do you Know What is BTC? Do you Know 1 BTC is equal to 250$ and in 2013 It was 1 BTC= 1000$. You can Trade BTC, To earn good Profit. Learn more here (https://www.bitcointalk.club/).

saarthi khare
12-08-2015, 08:56 AM
hi
this is

Malik Suleman
12-23-2015, 12:17 AM
is there any help needed? contact here for that www.fiverr.com/malik1994

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 02:42 PM
its very secure money system

superfuter
03-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Bitcoin is a system of virtual money

ljrossi
05-31-2016, 05:57 AM
Its still runing....and now is valued more than usd 500 .
I do undestand at the begining is dificult to understand.....it take me about 2 years, to take my first step.....after that around 2014....i start buying a few.
Nowdays there are better tools to make it usefull.
The main 3 real uses i give them are, making donation to wikipedia, purchase hotel room and traveling ( much less trouble than credit cards ), sending money to my boy that is studing abroad.
All of them we very , very low cost, and no limitations.

I do undestand that for people holding usd dollars , is more dificult to understand, but in places with hi inflation is the way to hold some value.
Like in real money there are lot of bad people, drugs dealer, terrorist....and what ever.....but what about cash ?? is the same trouble, bitcoin, didnt came to solve those
problems. Those will still be around with or without bitcoin. Think about Napster.....all those bad boys , cheating and loading pirate music......after all it change the music industry......bitcoin....and mostly it tecnology behind ( blockchain ) is here to disrupt what we know.

Regards.

samsons
06-02-2016, 05:44 AM
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Fast peer-to-peer. transactions.,,,,,,,,,,
SMS Marketing software (http://www.nimblemessaging.com/plugins)
Professional SMS Marketing (http://www.nimblemessaging.com/plugins)
WP SMS Marketing (http://www.nimblemessaging.com/plugins)

StanDerek
06-06-2016, 06:22 AM
Hi Andy1982,
From my opinion, Bitcoin is a good investment. Some of the main reasons are
It has multiple applications
Investment Squared
Instant Access
A Hedge against currency risks
A Safe Haven from Bank Crises
Thanks!!

vamsi12
06-06-2016, 08:20 AM
I agree. Bitcoin has definitely 'runs its course as an investment'. I don't think that it has staying power and isn't taking off. People would still prefer using regular forms of currency, even online.

anubhav27
05-21-2018, 01:44 AM
Blockchain: Why We Think Every Company Will Be Using It By 2028

Read on to know what determines that every company will adopt Blockchain by 2028. There are numerous models that you can use to think of blockchain

http://blockchain.oodles.io/every-company-use-blockchain-2028/

anubhav27
05-21-2018, 01:44 AM
Blockchain: Why We Think Every Company Will Be Using It By 2028

Read on to know what determines that every company will adopt Blockchain by 2028. There are numerous models that you can use to think of blockchain

http://blockchain.oodles.io/every-company-use-blockchain-2028/

anubhav27
05-21-2018, 05:35 AM
Decentralized Blockchain Development | Best Blockchain Developers

Blockchain Solutions by Oodles Technologies can be a one-stop solution to all your blockchain development needs. It is because we have more 3+ years of experience in this domain. Now, we vision to offer the best, decentralized blockchain development services at cost-effective prices

http://blockchain.oodles.io/decentralized-blockchain-development/

anubhav27
05-28-2018, 01:17 AM
Blockchain: 5 Ways It Will Change Our Lives, Economy And The world

Experts believe that initially, people were reluctant to foresee the opportunities presented by Blockchain due to the Bitcoin buzz, now they gradually have started understanding what Blockchain can do and how it can help transform our lives.

Read more at-http://blockchain.oodles.io/5-ways-blockchain-change-world/

Martin Tiner
05-30-2018, 03:14 AM
Poloniex is the largest and most known bitcoin stock market in the world. It is possible to buy or sell all popular pairs there. Experienced traders often call this platform "Polo". At ICO Pulse you can check its rate easily. The list of advantages includes operational technical support. And what do you guys think about this platform? Some time ago I found information about it on this website (https://icopulse.com/blog/cryptocurrency-exchange-canada/) and now I am always using Poloniex.

create_alink2
08-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Why is it that buying Bitcoin still remains a big problem in most parts of the world? :rolleyes:

Trueman
08-21-2018, 09:47 AM
Investing in Cryptocurrency is hot right now, so if you want to learn something about crypto visit this site: https://blockchainmuffin.com/ it's quite nice method to make a profit

Sumil Kumar
08-27-2018, 07:11 AM
What made ripple give better returns than Bitcoin?

The history of currency has seen gold coins, silver coins, and other metal coins and currency notes. But now there is another currency called altcoin (Alternative coin) or crypto currency is evolved.... read more here (https://www.letsdiskuss.com/what-made-ripple-give-better-returns-than-bitcoin).

amitgoyal
09-18-2018, 06:52 AM
To initiate trading in the markets, you first need to make investment goals at your own risk within your timeline in mind. Then you can also research the latest financial condition as well as the history of different companies by going through their income statements or balance sheets. Luck is always playing the very important role in any financial markets. But you should collect all necessary data of market like their charts, techniques and strategies. The conclusion is that you must have knowledge of all markets such as stock market, forex market, commodity market, bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

KevinThorn
09-27-2018, 02:24 AM
Last months showed the unreliability of the crypto currency in general and bitcoin in particular.

nikituz
12-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Now bitcoin, this is a very good investment. Despite its fall, it still has billions of investments.

arso96
12-15-2018, 01:13 PM
I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Dont take anyones advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldnt consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.

Dafont (https://appsync.biz/dafont/)MapQuest (https://downloader.vip/mapquest/)FileHippo (https://appsync.biz/filehippo/)

nikituz
12-23-2018, 04:27 AM
I think you're right, but there are not only bitcoins. And there are still millions of promising and most importantly cheap cryptocurrencies

richards
12-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Millions? There are about 2000 and that number is going down. BTC which is the shorthand for Bitcoin was way overvalued. A bubble if you will.
Of those 2000 Altcoins there are about 30% of pyramid, get rich quick schemes, even big names have been in muddled in that business.
Have a look at onecoin an interesting debate is at quora: https://www.quora.com/What-is-OneCoin-and-is-it-legitimate
It is promoted by offshore companies OneCoin Ltd (Dubai) and OneLife Network Ltd (Belize), both founded by Ruja Ignatova a MBA from Oxford so I hear.

As their servers are seized no more trade is possible.

richards
12-23-2018, 12:30 PM
Doppelpost,

Ok second part. I think it quite positive that the dip also makes the superfluous project ICO go belly up.
It not too good for the investors, but they have succumbed to greed as they have acted irresponsible to their money.
A different look onto investment is taken here > Bitcoin's Advantages (https://hx8800.com/wealth_creation_bitcoins_advantages.html)
Bitcoin in the long run is here to stay, its kind of normal to accept bitcoin in shops, online as well as offline.

TheAmazingKid
12-29-2018, 04:38 PM
I think by 2020 if not 2019 the bitcoin as a currency and investing asset. Will worth nothing, because the cost of the mining today Exceeds the profit. The Lean Belly Breakthrough Reviews (https://eyelashesalex.com/lean-belly-breakthrough/)

philipstonep@gmail.com
01-01-2019, 04:11 AM
Buy Bitcoin Via Amazon Gift Card

One of the important issue you would like to own to shop for Bitcoin (https://cryptoexchangesinfo.com/buy-bitcoin-via-amazon-gift-card/)with Amazon gift card is to own Bitcoin money notecase. Its my personal opinion to anyone World Health Organization need to shop for Bitcoin via Amazon gift card to use hardware notecase like Ledger Nano S and Trezor as they're thought-about together of the foremost secure means that

Dilan
02-10-2019, 07:11 AM
Indeed, bitcoin is very unstable. I am an investor of cryptocurrency and it brings me a good income because I invest my money only in stable cryptocurrency. I found a good site that helps me not to make a mistake and increase my money! Crypto Rating https://www.crypto-rating.com/ applies an elaborate algorithm for evaluating the cryptocurrencies by various aspects of their performance. New coins are added weekly based on their market performance and investors suggestions to reflect the dynamic and volatile crypto market. If you want to become a Bitcoin investor, I advise you to use this site! Good luck!

coinjokernews
03-06-2019, 01:25 AM
Bitcoin makes a great impact in this technology world. Engage with news sites to know more about bitcoin news (https://www.coinjoker.in/bitcoin-news).

Dilan
03-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Now earnings on cryptocurrency are very popular and many cryptocurrency traders have become millionaires. I also have been trading in Bitcoin for over a year now and this one brings me a stable and high income. The main secret of my success is a reliable trading platform. Many times I have been deceived because many platforms are engaged in fraud. But then I found Avatrade https://www.dailyforex.com/avatrade/avatrade-review/804-b and now I will use only it. I hope my post will be useful to you. Good luck.

umairsaleem841
03-14-2019, 06:42 AM
I don't think that it has staying power and isn't taking off. People would still prefer using regular forms of currency, even online. I agree. Bitcoin has definitely 'runs its course as an investment'.

bredd
03-18-2019, 05:59 AM
Bitcoins market has been fallen down since a couple of years so we should start trading in other cryptocurrencies like litecoin etc.

astrologerhome2
04-02-2019, 12:47 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

mayoskinclinic
04-02-2019, 12:28 PM
thanks for sharing with us

Lemans
05-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Yes, I quite often use cryptocurrency to pay for any services and consider that the future is next

Astellas
05-12-2019, 07:03 PM
There are so many cryptocurrencies now that you don’t have time to keep track of how new ones appear! I once bought a bitcoin, which cost about $ 400 and forgot about it, but then I looked at the dynamics of its growth and was shocked that it passed for $ 20,000. After that, I earned some money :) I always advise you to follow the rate of cryptocurrency in which you will invest, you can do it here https://www.crypto-rating.com/

Astellas
05-12-2019, 07:12 PM
I think I did not forget to add anything :)

sekar
05-20-2019, 06:58 AM
BitCoin is the great investment. Thanks for sharing the informative post.

TJames
05-28-2019, 07:52 AM
If you need to exchange or buy/sell bitcoin, OTC exchange is the best option. Like Changelly, that've popped up in crypto news (https://changelly.com/press) multiple times recently

RosalindaSmith
05-29-2019, 03:11 PM
If you need to exchange or buy/sell bitcoin, OTC exchange is the best option. Like Changelly, that've popped up in crypto news (https://changelly.com/press) multiple times recently

Sure, I agree with you completely. Mostly, if people are looking for the opportunity to work with cryptocurrency, it is better to make sure that everything is done according to the best guides or simply use https://3commas.io/ for such work.

Asaka
05-30-2019, 06:57 PM
The whole thing is not the ability to sell-buy, but the very possibility of the emergence of new pairs of cryptocurrency, tokens, etc. Limitless possibilities for anonymity of money, which is extremely important in our world.

Lemans
05-30-2019, 07:54 PM
The whole thing is not the ability to sell-buy, but the very possibility of the emergence of new pairs of cryptocurrency, tokens, etc. Limitless possibilities for anonymity of money, which is extremely important in our world.

And it seems to me that the opportunity to sell-buy is one of the main things that attracts investors. Moreover, to do this anonymously, without control of the state and financial structures. This led to the popularity of cryptocurrency. The dynamics of cryptocurrency is now extremely difficult in the forecasts, but this site helps me https://www.crypto-rating.com/ . Perhaps this is what allowed me not to lose my investments.

talkbusiness360
05-31-2019, 07:12 AM
Bitcoin as well Ripple are the Good Investment for the Long Term..

talkbusiness360
06-03-2019, 11:24 AM
I think Bitcoin Has a Vast Future, Bitcoin Will Regain Its Dominance In The Cryptocurrency Markets In 2019. .By the end of 2019, Bitcoin will reclaim nearly two-thirds of the crypto-market capitalization as altcoins lose their luster because of growing risk aversion among cryptocurrency investors.

evelynharper
06-18-2019, 05:46 AM
While crypto currencies ( Bitcoin) have not been legalised , there are no laws , guidelines against them. Government fears that exchanges through Bitcoins could result in financing illegal activities since it cant be traced. If you remember , the WannaCry virus was used to hack computers sometime back , the ransom was asked in bitcoins. Many Asian countries including China,Bangladesh,Korea etc have raised security issues concerning Bitcoins trading

Helen777
08-14-2019, 05:33 AM
I think, this is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency has become very popular and more and more services have become available with it. Of course, you need to gain skills and knowledge in this sphere. I can recommend to look through the collection of sites that can provide you with much useful information on the topic https://cryptolinks.com/. Hope it helps!

LapuaMagnum564
09-01-2019, 06:16 PM
There's no hope left for BTC trade being a source of an income. Back in my day, I bought a car due to random investment to BTC. But the golden age is long since gone and I doubt that any other crypto-currency could provide the same return of investment. The only thing left to do is to gamble which actually may be somehow profitable combining the chaotic nature both of BTC exchange rate and the gambling itself. Check out this article https://bitcoinslotscasino.com/

christianthalbergo
09-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Never had bitcoins, but I think Bitcoin might have run its course now as an investment,

Henry7788
10-19-2019, 02:55 AM
It is interesting to read this discussion today, when the price on Bitcoin has been increasing. I invested in this currency in 2017. Of course, I'm glad today, but I regret that I didn't do this earlier. I look through several crypto forums from time to time and I noticed that there are many discussions about the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I like reading them, because people share much useful info there. Also I check Bitcoin reviews on a crypto platform https://revain.org/projects/bitcoin, it helps me to be aware of the situation on the crypto market. I want to say, it is important to learn from other people's experience. What is your advice, guys? How do you choose time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies?

ruhiangel
10-21-2019, 01:48 AM
Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency - is a type of money that is completely virtual. ... This makes it possible to trace the history of Bitcoins to stop people from spending coins they do not own, making copies or undo-ing transactions.

olivershap18
11-25-2019, 09:16 AM
I personally think investing in Bitcoin is a good idea if you have some spare change you dont mind investing. In fact, I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could the best investment of this decade, 20% gains in one day are not uncommon, stock market investors pray for returns like this. Polyx - If you live in Europe this is the best option hands down and buy bitcoin (http://polyx.net/), you can buy and sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash instantly and Gold verification only takes about 10 minutes - this exchange is only available for European customers at the moment.

RosalindaSmith
11-28-2019, 07:47 PM
I personally think investing in Bitcoin is a good idea if you have some spare change you don’t mind investing. In fact, I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could the best investment of this decade, 20% gains in one day are not uncommon, stock market investors pray for returns like this. Polyx - If you live in Europe this is the best option hands down and buy bitcoin, you can buy and sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash instantly and Gold verification only takes about 10 minutes - this exchange is only available for European customers at the moment and earn it with the help of https://3commas.io/blog/best-crypto-trading-bot .
There are several variants in the world of how people can get income. And one of the best is trading bot as the best assistant in its usage. So everything is connected to this here and there and can be applied to the following.

Lirena
12-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Yeap, nowadays it's a pretty popular question to talk about. I did surf through many sites that were related with crypto, and was looking for ways how to buy and sell currency with the smallest commission. With the use of BTCBIT (http://btcbit.net) I got much more profit than on previous sites, that's why I use it. I still buy/sell/exchange currency on this site for more than 2 years, and can definitely rely on it.

Hiltrum
12-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Cryptocurrency always has a good price, especially Bitcoin. If you are interested in this issue, then I advise you to study it on the website https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ detailed information is provided here.

Tirion
12-24-2019, 12:20 PM
How much bitcoin cost now?

RoyFollman
01-16-2020, 07:56 AM
You have reminded me a funny situation about bitcoin that happens to me. I had a bitcoin wallet, and I was monitoring its price time to time. Once I have seen that the price grew up and now it is more expensive than I have bought it. I decided that time to exchange bitcoins in dollars has come. When I trued to enter the wallet I understood that I have forgotten my password. I was in panic. But thank my old friend programmer whos suggested me recovering the password with hacking service hashcat online (https://gpu-hash.com/). It really worked and saved my investing. I am happy that such services exist.

SamillaR
01-23-2020, 08:58 AM
I know that bitcoin has recently begun to rise in price and I want to take advantage of this. In order to convert cryptocurrency into money, my friend advised me to use hiribi (https://hiribi.com/). He said that this is a good online exchanger, which is well known among cryptocurrency traders, because you can quickly and safely withdraw your money to your bank card or other payment system with a minimum commission. I often compare bitcoin rates on different online exchangers and noticed that many exchangers offer low cost compared to the exchange. I used to think that you need to choose an exchanger with the highest exchange rate, but now I know that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet and I need to choose an exchanger with good reviews.

RosalindaSmith
01-23-2020, 12:28 PM
And what about the current clarification of it? I think it wasn't changed a lot. So the most popular details of the list are still here. And the best variants to get profit from trading in such a way as https://3commas.io/blog/best-crypto-trading-bot that is ready to be your best assistant in the activities.

deepakpandey23
02-19-2020, 03:15 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

Inendarar
02-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Is cryptocurrency still worth investing in?

booxingcomponents
02-24-2020, 01:34 AM
In practical terms, this means that transactions involving Litecoin will be confirmed four times faster than those for Bitcoin, according to Seeking Alpha's Melwin Phillip. ... For investment purposes, this means that users will spend less money paying to buy or sell Litecoin than they would Bitcoin.

bytrol
04-05-2020, 04:13 PM

Yeah, of course!! Bitcoins will grow up soon, I am sure, and you can invest in it, or you can trade, that is your choice, up to you. But I recommend you to check how much you can earn if you'll trade bitcoin in pairs with altcoins with great volatility level. You can make trades in one day using some instruments and services like https://swapspace.co/ that allows you to swap cryptocurrency almost immediately.

bytrol
04-05-2020, 04:18 PM

Yeah, of course!! Bitcoins will grow up soon, I am sure, and you can invest in it, or you can trade, that is your choice, up to you. But I recommend you to check how much you can earn if you'll trade bitcoin in pairs with altcoins with great volatility level. You can make trades in one day using some instruments and services like https://swapspace.co/ that allows you to swap cryptocurrency almost immediately.

Brownii
04-15-2020, 02:40 AM
To be honest, crypto trading is not my cup of tea. I have always been interested in forex trading. Moreover, it is easier to find good trading platforms for forex. For example, you can read about Olymptrade following link (https://olymptrade-otzivy.com/india/). In my opinion, this is an awesome platform

Lans
05-23-2020, 04:27 AM
Hello everyone guys! It seems to me that you should not be afraid of cryptocurrency, because now in the modern world any processes are automated, and maybe bitcoins are the money of the future, no one knows. But I can advise you how you can increase your income and have a good time. You can see it here (https://duckdice.io) all the necessary information about the game of dice for cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

Norawa
07-07-2020, 04:20 AM
Cryptocurrency exchanges are nowadays in demand if we're talking about selling crypto in general. Crypto exchanges are emerging as some of the biggest gainers of the cryptocurrency boom. I personally use https://changehero.io/ platform to transfer my BTC into USD.

Lilykevin86
07-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is a decentralized advanced money without a national bank or single head that can be sent from client to client on the distributed bitcoin organize without the requirement for go-betweens.

RosalindaSmith
07-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptographic money. It is a decentralized advanced money without a national bank or single overseer that can be sent from client to client on the distributed bitcoin arrange without the requirement for middle people. I trade with the help

I was looking for a helper to get a good income, as I am a newcomer in the area. Will any tutorial be useful? Or just use this and I will see the results asap? What is better?

stevealex000
07-13-2020, 04:41 AM
Following are some advantages of cryptocurrency
Fast and Easy Payments
Low-Cost Transactions
Profitable Saving, Accessible Credit

boysunflower
07-14-2020, 08:36 PM
ci ny l một dạng tiền ảo phải khng mọi người, đầu tư liệu c li khng vậy ?

Lilykevin86
07-24-2020, 11:21 PM
Transform your crypto into any of 29 monetary forms of your decision. With unmatched liquidity and speed of installment. Continuously on the web. 29 fiat monetary standards. Ensured liquidity. Steps: Create Your Account, Verification Of Documents, Deposit Your Crypto, Request A Quote.

jjackevans
08-07-2020, 06:03 AM
Cryptocurrency exchanges are nowadays in demand if we're talking about selling crypto in general. Crypto exchanges are emerging as some of the biggest gainers of the cryptocurrency boom. I personally use platform to transfer my BTC into USD.

Good day. All we think that using bitcoins is an excellent way to stay anonymous when you make your purchases, donations, other payments. But Bitcoin transactions are never truly anonymous. If you want to stay secure you should special Bitcoin mixer like on https://bitmix.biz/en. Always works good. Here you can check reviews from people on popular forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2099519

FarrukhBukhari1
08-07-2020, 10:46 PM
DescriptionBitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software.

Lilykevin86
08-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptographic money concocted in 2008 by an obscure individual or gathering of individuals utilizing the name Satoshi Nakamoto and began in 2009 when its usage was delivered as open-source programming.

raviseo121
08-09-2020, 11:04 AM

swipka777
08-12-2020, 11:40 AM
I think that bitcoin is a good opportunity to get money and to invest them As for me, I got the information here (https://btcbit.net/buy-bitcoin-btc-with-credit-card) in order to but, sell and to invest in bitcoin. It is really important to find a reliable service allowing to get more information about cryptocurrency.

robertscool
09-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Bitcoin is the crypto currency of the future. Secure and out of government control.

It can be made anonymous with tor

RosalindaSmith
09-08-2020, 05:30 PM
It is really so. My question is just in the cooperation with the traders or way to mine. Like this helper that is the best way to get profit from this point of view. It's great.

Brownii
09-13-2020, 03:10 AM
Hey guys, What is cryptocurrency actually? Is it worth investing in? My friends told me about the Bitcoins, but I didn't quite understand it. I've been making money from Olymp Trade (you can Login (https://olymptrade.broker/olymp-trade-login/) here), and now have some free money which I want to invest in something. Would you tell me more about it?

raviseo121
09-15-2020, 02:22 AM

stevealex000
09-15-2020, 04:18 AM
A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database

raviseo121
09-18-2020, 03:12 AM

Worther89
09-18-2020, 06:58 AM
It is revolution time for Bitcoins and It will be hike more than we think.

RosalindaSmith
10-07-2020, 02:55 PM
My concern is if the people looking for a good profit on trading here use any tools to increase it. For instance, my favorite one that assists me to get profit while I enjoy my free time. Isn't it a miracle?

Maestro
10-12-2020, 06:51 PM
I don't know, every time I hear about bitcoin the picture of the bitonnect guys comes to my mind immidiately. 5-6 years ago a lot of people make a great living out it, but all what comes later all of it quite shady.

raviseo120
10-14-2020, 12:58 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

Maestro
10-19-2020, 10:36 PM
Give a try to Litecoin for a change. This currency is way more stable and pretty much every store which accepts Bitcoin accepts LTC as well. And it wasn't affected by the Corona, unlike the BTC. It works pretty much in the same way when it comes to buying. You can buy ltc with credit card (https://btcbit.net/buy-litecoin-ltc-with-credit-card) here. And the limit plans there are the same both for BTC and LTC.

moverdubai12
10-20-2020, 05:53 AM
Each Bitcoin is fundamentally a PC record which is put away in a 'computerized wallet' application on a cell phone or PC. Individuals can send Bitcoins (or some portion of one) to your advanced wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to others. Each and every exchange is recorded in a public rundown called the blockchain.

kooilsai
10-22-2020, 11:13 AM
If you have been working with cryptocurrency for a long time, then you already have several proven exchange switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin services. But where to go for a beginner is an interesting question. The best way out of this situation is to use the service-aggregator of exchangers. Such sites are collected by trusted exchangers, based on exchange rates, user reviews, site ratings, Webmoney certificates, and much more. You can entrust your money to any exchanger in such an aggregator and then buy bitcoin with credit card on switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin (https://switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin).

raviseo120
10-22-2020, 12:24 PM

Muthuraj
11-02-2020, 05:51 AM
I think most of the countries in the world banned Bitcoin transactions and usage. How can you think anyone buys this currency to keep for future usage?. I don't think this is a genuine investment option for future financial planning.

raviseo120
11-02-2020, 10:51 AM

ReillyMckenna
11-09-2020, 12:08 PM
As what I learned from AstroTrading.co bitcoin is a good investment because you can quickly trade bitcoin for money or properties like gold quickly with unbelievably reduced costs. The high liquidity related to bitcoin makes it a fantastic financial investment vessel if you're trying to find temporary earnings. Digital currencies might likewise be a lasting financial investment as a result of their high market need.

raviseo120
11-10-2020, 11:20 AM

ColmPhilip
11-11-2020, 08:33 AM
I just visited your link AstroTrading.co and the site is interesting. Is Bitcoin a good investment? Your ideas are highly appreciated.

moverdubai12
11-12-2020, 01:14 AM
You can without much of a stretch exchange bitcoin for money or resources like gold immediately with unbelievably low charges. The high liquidity related with bitcoin makes it an incredible speculation vessel in case you're searching for transient benefit. Computerized monetary forms may likewise be a drawn out venture because of their high market interest

RosalindaSmith
11-14-2020, 04:21 PM
There are so many details in bitcoin trading. For instance, it is better to use a utility like to get a good profit from it. You will have leisure time while your helper works for your profit. Everything is automatic.

AfreenKhan1
11-14-2020, 11:33 PM
Our VIP escort agency across Pakistan assures the privacy and security of our clients. Mobile use by prostitute won't be allowed until and unless he gets approval from the client. Just in case of any loss.

Arafen
11-15-2020, 12:00 PM
Hello everyone, there is one question) I had an idea to make a mailing list with the attraction of investment in the auction. I jotted down a message for potential investors and got stuck at the fact that I couldn't find the right presentation. While I turned to the guys from slidepeak.com (https://slidepeak.com), according to reviews, they make good presentations and inexpensively. So is it worth bothering with all this at all?

Muthuraj
11-16-2020, 02:59 AM
Our VIP escort agency across Pakistan assures the privacy and security of our clients. Mobile use by prostitute won't be allowed until and unless he gets approval from the client. Just in case of any loss.

Your post is irrelevant to this thread. So please post the relevant content in this thread.

theflyy
11-16-2020, 03:30 AM
FLYY will let you display offers across the app exactly the way your customers like! Test multiple placements and see where the users are engaging the most.

Want to get your users HOOKED? Get FLYY A powerful growth hacking tool for Mobile Apps, Websites & SaaS tools.

FLYY has been built by a team who has worked on AppBrowzer a super app, for the last 4 years. We understand the pain points of Growth hackers, Growth Marketers, product managers & developers in achieving exponential & viral growth for their product.

https://www.theflyy.com/

jiokbc
11-17-2020, 12:34 AM
Hello everyone, there is one question) I had an idea to make a mailing list with the attraction of investment in the auction. I jotted down a message for potential investors and got stuck at the fact that I couldn't find the right presentation. While I turned to the guys from slidepeak.com, according to reviews, they make good presentations and inexpensively. So is it worth bothering with all this at all?

kbc lucky draw 2020 (https://kbcofficialwinners.com/)

jiokbc
11-17-2020, 12:36 AM
Hello everyone, there is one question) I had an idea to make a mailing list with the attraction of investment in the auction. I jotted down a message for potential investors and got stuck at the fact that I couldn't find the right presentation. While I turned to the guys from slidepeak.com, according to reviews, they make good presentations and inexpensively. So is it worth bothering with all this at all?

kbc lucky draw 2020 (https://kbcofficialwinners.com/)

raviseo120
11-19-2020, 11:46 AM

Kehelm
11-23-2020, 11:15 AM
this is very useful, thank you! Bitcoin's popularity has changed a lot since its inception. As far as I understand, there is a decline in interest in Bitcoin and more and more people are paying attention to other cryptocurrencies. I still invest in bitcoin and trade it. I trade cryptocurrency using bots from https://tradingbot-solutions.com/ A cryptocurrency trading bot helps you to make more profitable trades by allowing you to automate your trading in a few simple steps. It is very convenient and practical.

raviseo120
11-23-2020, 11:43 AM

Verton
11-29-2020, 06:18 PM
this is very useful, thank you! Bitcoin's popularity has changed a lot since its inception. As far as I understand, there is a decline in interest in Bitcoin and more and more people are paying attention to other cryptocurrencies. I still invest in bitcoin and trade it. I trade cryptocurrency using the knowledge I got here from the article https://primexbt.com/blog/what-is-bitcoin-trading/ Highly recommend to read it attentively and even make notes if you want to be a successful crypto trader ;).

Hi there, Kehelm! Thanks for sharing! I have been trading for about a year and consider myself an experienced trader but even I found there a lot of interesting info, especially about risk management :cool:

raviseo121
12-01-2020, 08:55 AM

TomSands
01-26-2021, 05:55 PM
All the World is talking about right now is Bitcoin. I really like the idea of having a cryptocurrency that strong, and I hope it reaches the price of 100k dollars. I have some Bitcoin, and when I first got it I wasn't sure if it's a good investment. Now, I am 100% sure because the price has risen substantially. One thing is that you really need to make sure that your transactions are anonymous, and they can't be traced back to your wallet. To be able to do that you should use a bitcoin mixer (https://coinomize.biz), a tool that will be able to help you make safer transactions.

VirginiaHart
01-29-2021, 04:57 PM
All the World is talking about right now is Bitcoin. I really like the idea of having a cryptocurrency that strong, and I hope it reaches the price of 100k dollars. I have some Bitcoin, and when I first got it I wasn't sure if it's a good investment. Now, I am 100% sure because the price has risen substantially. One thing is that you really need to make sure that your transactions are anonymous, and they can't be traced back to your wallet. To be able to do that you should use a bitcoin mixer (https://coinomize.biz), a tool that will be able to help you make safer transactions.

I had no idea that it can be traced...

shunny0007
01-29-2021, 11:19 PM
Tally prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/) is a one-stop solution for all your business needs

Lilykevin86
01-30-2021, 02:53 AM
itcoin was the primary digital money to effectively record exchanges on a safe, decentralized blockchain-based organization. Dispatched in mid 2009 by its.

facebookdownloader2
01-30-2021, 03:59 AM
Downloadsocial.media.com is designed to serve Facebook users with fast video downloading services FB video Downloader (https://downloadsocial.media/facebook-video-downloader)

raviseo120
02-05-2021, 11:17 AM

OliverHoward
02-12-2021, 05:55 AM
Bitcoin. By itself, this cryptocurrency is very popular on marketplaces and not only. Personally, it seems to me that Bitcoin is one of the most productive cryptocurrencies that can be. Moreover, the marketplaces are made so convenient that you can buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. I also like the style of some of the trading platforms. Now I sit on only one trading platform, because I don't like spending time on many platforms and remembering passwords for them. The site I am currently sitting on is called a bitcoin mixer (https://mycryptomixer.com/). A very convenient trading system, and they also have a security system in which you need to confirm your identity.

raviseo120
02-14-2021, 01:32 AM

deeper
02-16-2021, 05:35 AM
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies will perform very well in the near future, so it is worth paying attention to them and investing some money in this business. And in general, we can say that cryptocurrencies have already left a mark in history, just read (https://techmoran.com/2021/01/15/history-of-binance-the-success-and-failure-of-one-of-the-most-popular-cryptocurrency-exchange/) the history of Binance, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, which probably only the lazy has not heard of.

exoticlimobus
02-19-2021, 01:37 AM
The brand Tassels began with two aspiring ladies. The brand began as a business but is now recognised as one of Pakistan's most prestigious brands in textiles and apparel. Tassels is famous for its unique inventions and revolutionary concepts such as Ladies Suit, Woman Clothes Online, Fashion Clothing, Women Clothes,Online Dresses in Pakistan

Women Clothes Online (https://tassels.pk/)

Shop No 4B, Mateen Center Main Tariq Road Karachi
Shop No 3, Block 3 Near Levis Store Main KDA Market Gulshan
Phone
0334-3883755
0333-9260601

exoticlimobus
02-19-2021, 01:39 AM
The brand Tassels began with two aspiring ladies. The brand began as a business but is now recognised as one of Pakistan's most prestigious brands in textiles and apparel. Tassels is famous for its unique inventions and revolutionary concepts such as Ladies Suit, Woman Clothes Online, Fashion Clothing, Women Clothes,Online Dresses in Pakistan

Women Clothes Online (https://tassels.pk/)

Shop No 4B, Mateen Center Main Tariq Road Karachi
Shop No 3, Block 3 Near Levis Store Main KDA Market Gulshan
Phone
0334-3883755
0333-9260601

Drift999
02-28-2021, 10:27 AM
Yes man I'm think the same

Artechxperts
03-03-2021, 04:00 AM
We are a leading full service digital agency & SEO Services Company in Pakistan offers full range of digital marketing, SEO, PPC, social media marketing social media agency (https://www.artechxperts.com/social-media-marketing/)

Company Name ARTECH Xperts

Phone 92-322-2939-653

Location ARTECH Xperts Office No: 55, Shahrah-e-Jahangir Rd,

Federal B Area Yaseenabad, Karachi, 75950, Pakistan

Email info@artechxperts.com

Artechxperts
03-04-2021, 08:56 AM
Artechxperts a full service marketing agency provide web development & designing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media Marketing, E-Commerce Services in Pakistan. ... Full Service Agency in Karachi, Pakistan. digital marketing agency pakistan
(https://www.artechxperts.com/)
Company Name ARTECH Xperts

Phone 92-322-2939-653

Location ARTECH Xperts Office No: 55, Shahrah-e-Jahangir Rd,

Federal B Area Yaseenabad, Karachi, 75950, Pakistan

Email info@artechxperts.com

raviseo121
03-04-2021, 11:00 PM

raviseo120
03-05-2021, 11:06 PM

Nartyhokim
03-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Hi guys, I follow the REN cryptocurrency at https://scanmycoins.com/cryptocurrency/ren , the exchange rate is quite stable, I want to try investing in it. But I heard that he will soon fall. What have you heard about this?

exoticlimobus
03-25-2021, 04:50 AM
A great guest experience is at the heart of every successful hotel. This experience is the result of meticulous planning, attention to detail, and service that exceeds even the most stringent expectations.
luxury hotel supplies (https://dzeeusa.com)
Orlando, FL 32819
* 1722 Louisville Dr - Suite A,
Knoxville, TN 37921
* Phone Orders:
1-800-505-0038
* Email Orders:
orders@dzeetextiles.com

homeocare
04-01-2021, 06:39 AM
thanks fir sharing with us

somnathji
04-01-2021, 07:16 AM

Lans
04-16-2021, 11:01 PM
Due to the price increase, the bitcoin cryptocurrency has become incredibly popular. Recently, I also thought about increasing my bitcoin capital and chose crypto gambling (https://www.co-optimus.com/blog/bapenguin/2355/history-of-one-of-the-oldest-games-ever-dice.html) for myself. I play online dice for bitcoins and I can say that I am very lucky. The duck dice website is a great solution for those who want to try their luck.

karl47
04-22-2021, 06:40 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will still grow. It's starting to fall now. But I think it's temporary. It's got the biggest jump in its entire existence. I exchange digital currency through binance (https://moonboys.finance/). To transfer my money without a big commission.

homeocare
04-27-2021, 05:22 AM

Xgemone
04-30-2021, 08:25 AM
Eh guys, while I was reading the topic, I remembered one story. My friend wanted to start mining bitcoin for a long time, but did not know how to do it. Someone there told him that free bitcoin (https://freebitco.in/site/bitcoin-faucet/) are distributed in some applications on the phone. So this genius ran to download this application from a third-party site and did not even think that it might be a joke. You would know how I laughed at him, because it was immediately clear that this was a joke. However, my friend learned a life lesson for himself, and now he already has a good farm for mining Ethereum and now he laughs at himself)

RaniaRanii3
05-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Advanced cash that is moment, private and liberated from bank charges. Download the authority Bitcoin Wallet application today, and begin putting and exchanging BTC or BCH.

llugguss
05-11-2021, 06:12 AM
Bitcoin has become very popular now. Do you remember the time when a guy had bitcoin on an old forgotten flash drive, which one of his acquaintances destroyed? My God, how I felt sorry for this guy then. He could have become so popular and wealthy. Although, he still won fame. I am sure that if he remembered this, and used https://cryptoinformator.com/crypto-signals (https://cryptoinformator.com/crypto-signals) for a more accurate forecast of the value of the cryptocurrency, he could become a successful businessman in this area. I manage to earn, but so far only from $ 50,000 per month (this is not my last goal)

raviseo120
05-14-2021, 12:23 AM

IrenePullmancuM
05-25-2021, 04:51 PM
Bitcoin returns

JanBall
05-25-2021, 04:52 PM
Given that it was enough for one tweet from Elon Musk that Tesla would no longer be able to accept payments in bitcoin for bitcoin to decrease significantly, now is not the best time to start working with bitcoin. Yes, maybe if you look at the btc to usd (https://freebitco.in/site/cryptocurrency/bitcoin/converter/btc-to-usd/) ratio, you will want to buy it, but I don't think you can make money from it. No one knows how this cryptocurrency will behave in the future, so it is worth waiting a little for the dynamics, and maybe then it will be seen what to buy or sell bitcoin. It seems to me that this currency will simply die, maybe not now, but later.

shunny0007
05-27-2021, 12:35 AM
Buy Tally prime now without paying extra money,
Tally Prime, the latest version of Tally is designed specifically

Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/) | Download Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/) | Buy Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/)