PDA

View Full Version : HYIP SCAM Detective...LOL!!!

rsodell
02-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Hi! I have been "into the HYIP world" for just over a year now and...while I've made many mistakes...it's helped me to learn about this "industry", of sorts, and ALL the activities in it for which to beware! I've erected a website that contains...not ONLY a list of the currently well performing and longer-term HYIP...but it exposes the SCAMMERS and their varied SCAMS within the HYIP world. I came to know that MANY were losing their entire life savings to these corrupt monsters and...because the same thing was happening to me...I decided I wanted to "dig into it" and learn EVERYTHING about it I could and relay that information to others so they would NOT be hurt like many of the rest of us! I welcome anyone and ALL who are interested to go to the site: http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/ and see for yourselves what it's about. Additionally, I welcome your questions, comments and...of course...your feedback! I thank you, kindly...for taking the time to view the site!

AlecD
02-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the community. It appears as though you have yet to read the rules of this forum, I suggest you do that in a timely manner before you get yourself banned for advertising an outside website.

DomDom
02-04-2014, 03:20 PM
This unfortunately might be a bot. I advise all members to not click links like this until further notification or information from the poster!

rsodell
02-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the community. It appears as though you have yet to read the rules of this forum, I suggest you do that in a timely manner before you get yourself banned for advertising an outside website.

THBPBPTHPTPFFTTHPTH!!! :-P Thank you, Mr. AlecD...I already got the message from the Moderator!

Additionally, Mr. AlecD...you need to be careful when you are advising someone on a topic! Do your homework first so you are NOT encouraging them to get into a SCAM because you have given them either too little information...or the wrong impression about something...especially when it comes to HYIPs!!!

rsodell
02-04-2014, 04:21 PM
This unfortunately might be a bot. I advise all members to not click links like this until further notification or information from the poster!

I certainly am NOT a "bot" and people needn't "click" the links anyway. If they are afraid of it being a bad link...they can simply copy the text and paste it into the location bar of their browser. This eliminates any malicious "coding" that may be embedded into links. However, I can assure you...my links are NOT bad! If you will go to my website...you'll see that my intentions are 100% good! EXCEPT for the scammers...I am making them angry because I am exposing their "dirty laundry"!