PDA

View Full Version : Content Management Systems

midynamics
02-05-2014, 05:27 AM
What is your preferred Content Management System and why?

akashram
03-07-2014, 01:48 AM
I prefer wordpress CMS. It is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.

Jessi
03-07-2014, 08:10 PM
I do like Wordpress. I don't have a lot of experience in other CMSes, as Wordpress seems to one of the most common. I have dabbled in Joomla and it's pretty intuitive, too, but I don't have a clear preference for it over Wordpress. I only use it when I have to.

SteakTartare
03-07-2014, 08:38 PM
One of my business partners is a big Joomla fan. I've used it a little, but I wasn't gonzo for it. Its a solid system, but I'm sort of old school on web technologies. One thing I will say, as a matter of fair warning, be sure to be using an updated version of Joomla. The older, non-patched ones are a massive security hole.

WebXL
03-24-2014, 08:27 AM
I prefer to use my own CMS. Granted wordress etc are easy enough for web designers to use and edit (untill things go wrong) but the average man in the street with a small business website dosnt know what to do with these large CMS. Thats why I made my own and I now have over 200 clients. Also people who promote them selves as website designers using wordpress are digging them selves really big holes because when the system goes wrong, they cant fix it because they never built it in the first place. If you use shared hosting and your hosting company updates your server, and anything at all goes wrong with the site, will you be able to fix the errors? Most web designers using wordpress wouldn't know were to start! I have taken allot of clients on that have been totally ignored by the people who designed their websites after a server update and site failure simply because they couldn't fix the site!

If my CMS has an error, I can fix it normally within 5 minutes as I built it from the ground up writing 99.9% of the code from scratch.

garfish
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Its wordpress thats been on the top when it comes to CMS but really this might depend on the kind of site you wanted to build. Worpdress is meant for blogging but since its modules can easily modified and that plugins are readily available through the help of creative developers. The CMs becomes really something else which anyone can use it to any type of site including ecommerce site.
but if you want some thing that don't break because of compatibility issues, try the ones that are recommended like if its an eccomerce site, use the right one such as litecommerce.

bmell
05-20-2014, 06:23 PM
I've been using Wordpress, plus our company's own CMS. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. I tried Joomla awhile back but didn't stick with it.

george.shepard
05-26-2014, 05:10 AM
The best and the easiest way is to buy a ready-made CMS website in your niche that includes many features for configuring the website. The most popular content management systems are Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.

alicemoores
05-28-2014, 02:14 AM
Buy a ready-made CMS website such as Wordpress, Joomla etc. It includes many features.

renoldscott
06-02-2014, 08:25 AM
I also prefer Wordpress and Joomla CMS.

Tweetcinema
07-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey!! I would also like to go with the Wordpress........

apollojanitorial
07-05-2014, 01:36 PM
I dislike CMS systems. Every CMS is like learning an entirely new language. Once you get to the point where the CMS is not letting you do what you want you have to customize it. That becomes a huge chore on its own. It is easier to start with HTML and go from there. That's what works for me anyway.

Mo
www.apollojanitorialservices.com

lunamanis
07-10-2014, 03:59 AM
It turns out that lots of of the masters here are very understanding about Management System. I am very fortunate to be joining this forum.

Startup_Consultant
08-19-2014, 03:20 PM
I prefer WordPress now.
I'd tried Joomla, was a little confusing, Drupal was a disaster: everything needs a plugin with neverending dependencies...
Several StartUps and Small Businesses use WordPress since it is easy to handle and has lots of features.

avvntech
09-04-2014, 05:34 AM
I prefer PHP for CMS. I also use PHP , any one need of CMS website contact us on www.avvntechnologies.com.

Thank you.

Shakir Ahmed
09-24-2014, 09:44 PM
I prefer wordpress CMS. It is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.

First of i am easy with Wordpress. CMS system something like that you don't have to be a professional coder. Let me write something about wordpress,if you are not web designer and would like to continue your sites web designer then this system is perfect for you. Content management system has lot of thing ready made like plugins etc. That's is why it's easier for both like webmaster and visitor.

johna
09-29-2014, 10:47 PM
I use both Wordpress & Blogger. Each of them has its own strengths. I found my sites rank easier on blogger platform while wordpress offers me lots of quality themes and plugins.
I have around 20 sites which are wordpress-based. I spent just a week to create them, which is great. However, I read somewhere that 73% WP sites are vunerable to attacks, so make sure you install & activate recommended plugins to avoid spammers and enhance security. My favourite security WP plugins are: Akismet, Accurate Form Data and WPCommentCleaner.

MargaritaSpencer
10-01-2014, 03:19 AM
WordPress CMS is the best selection for this. It includes great features which one love to see such as simplicity, flexibility, built-in comments, SEO, publishing tools, media management etc.

forbesross
11-13-2014, 12:17 PM
In my opinion WordPress is the best content management system because it has many features and very easy to manage the workflow by editing and modifying the content, advantage of CMS is avoiding the need hand coding.

MaryWhitley
12-03-2014, 03:45 AM
I prefer Drupal because it is very flexible Content management system. We can built a low level to a very high level business website on Drupal.

avvntech
01-31-2015, 03:50 AM
Word Press is is best for CMS website.

DennisChang
02-02-2015, 04:20 AM
I prefer wordpress. It is one of the most established and popular one.

Lipipaliwal
02-18-2015, 01:17 AM
Well, I would like to prefer the WordPress for my website. The reason behind it is, most accessible and commonly used, the best part of WordPress is its installation procedure is quick and the a lot more user and developer community that results in a vast array of plugins and enhancements for the platform.

AvniShergill
02-18-2015, 04:49 AM

I completely agree with you, WordPress CMS is the best as almost all the plugins are available.

avvntech
03-11-2015, 07:48 AM
I prefer PHP for CMS because its more easy searchable for search engine easy to your for user point of view.

anh101
06-24-2015, 09:09 PM
with ecommerce, i think Magento is better, Wp is for blogging though can be ecommerce but not so professional

Richardhstapp
10-02-2015, 08:00 AM
I've been using Wordpress its best.

jane1
10-06-2015, 04:17 AM
Word press is my preferred Content Management System. I have used it and it is quite handy and seo friendly.

robertparker13
10-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Hi,

I need your help in knowing about CMS. Even though content is easily uploaded to website, why CMS is used? I am newbie to CMS. So, help me on this.

LuzAMoore
11-01-2015, 12:13 PM
WP (CMS) is One of the most realiable and easy contant management system in All time .. Its really easy to Customized and can also extend the feature of wordpress (cms) with ready made plugins ..

SaraMartine
11-02-2015, 05:04 AM
I prefer WordPress. Because it is more user friendly, so many plugins are available and does not require much more knowledge.

Frankietleath
11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I prefer wordpress.

jane1
11-14-2015, 12:56 AM
Wordpress is my favorite CMS as it seo friendly and easy to customize.

seoglobaladmedia
11-14-2015, 04:51 AM
HI,
i like wordpress, because its very simple for update normal and html.

djone
12-16-2015, 05:31 AM
There are lots of CMS available. We must know which better and which is secure. I preferred to use Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla for security purpose. And for designing purpose I prefer to chhose LightCMS and Wordpress.

lilyalvin
02-18-2016, 12:48 AM
WordPress and blogger are one of the top CMS going on but I am also using sites own blog for CMS. Apart from these there are other good CMS like LiveJournal, blog.com, storify and yemle etc.

stephensmith
04-05-2016, 05:23 AM
I prefer wordpress as best content management system because it has many plugins and responsive themes.

johnpatrick1307
04-22-2016, 06:37 AM
I would like to go with WordPress which is simplicity, flexibility, easy to publish, User & Media management and even ease to install & upgrades. Plugins will be available at free of cost in the market.

AndyPr
06-07-2016, 12:25 AM
I prefer MotoCMS (http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php). I have already created with the help of this CMS my bookselling website.

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:40 AM
I always prefer WordPress as a Best Content Management System because it's very easy to use and simple too.

Anhel
06-27-2016, 04:22 AM
In my opinion the best CMS for content projects is WordPress, and Magenta is better for ecommerce. I have few content sites and when i've started this business i consulted with a lot with my friends from web design agency (http://agentestudio.com/services/web-development-services) and it was their recommendation. I am glad that i followed that advice.

chinomoreno
11-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Well, its just wordpress for me. It is easy to use, and it has a lot to offer.

dongu2
04-18-2017, 10:34 PM
I have created an effective content management system, which makes it easier for my editorial team to write articles for nearly 500 websites in the system.

Biztechcs
06-17-2017, 03:20 AM
What is your preferred Content Management System and why?

Hi,

You can use Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal CMS depending on the basic needs of your website.

You can use Wordpress to take advantages like simplicity, adaptability, community support, plugins and themes or use Joomla for its customizability, upward scaling for complexity and built-in features.

Thanks.

forbesross
10-02-2017, 08:12 AM
I love to use WordPress because it is very SEO friendly. As we all know that search engines give ranking to the website on the basis of different predefined parameters. The more you justify to the google parameters the more your website will rank high. So in this scenario, WordPress takes all the responsibilities that the google search engine parameters needs.

luxaccess
12-19-2017, 11:58 PM
here are some CMS which probably used.
WordPress.
Drupal.
Joomla!
ExpressionEngine.
TextPattern.
Radiant CMS.
Cushy CMS.
SilverStripe.

Rani
01-16-2018, 07:16 AM
i prefer wordpress content management system because it is easy to use and many plugins are available.Wordpress is used to create dynamic websites.In wordpress many themes are available to create the dynamic websites.

forbesross
04-07-2018, 05:51 AM
CMS becomes the best platform for many start up or small online business as it helps them to manage and build website to explore themselves among the wide range of business. WordPress is an amazing tool for CMS. WordPress is universally recognized as the most used CMS on the web, stable, secure and easy to use. It is precisely great due to its simplicity that allows you to manage a website. WordPress is web software you can use to create your own website or blog. It is the most famous CMS and the easiest to handle.

DalehCardenas
07-21-2018, 09:16 AM
This is secured thatwhy i like this.....

codingtag
07-23-2018, 01:17 AM
learn easily online coding by coding tag (https://www.codingtag.com/php-forget-password-script/)

jamesdave
03-30-2019, 11:50 AM
WordPress is now being used by more than 60% of the websites. (https://techrotten.com) I also prefer it. (https://iriveramerica.com/)

alice737
03-31-2019, 12:13 AM
A substance the executives framework (CMS) deals with the creation and change of advanced substance. It regularly bolsters different clients in a community situation. CMS highlights shift generally. Most CMSs incorporate Web-based distributing, design the executives, history altering and form control, ordering, hunt, and recovery

erikajones
04-10-2019, 06:22 AM
My personal suggestion is Wordpress CMS for website building. It is very user-friendly interface and it has all major plugins which are required.

BedroomGallery2
04-17-2020, 02:01 AM
3 Pages.
5 Email ids.
1GB Web Hosting | 5GB Bandwidth/month.
Picture Slider on Home Page | Inquiry Form | Responsive Design.
Web composition done by our accomplished fashioners.
Additional pages Rs.500/page | Renewal from Rs.1748/year.
Minimal effort, low cost, Affordable offer test.
Area Rs.879 charges extra.

deepak.sh
05-30-2020, 01:51 AM
The main purpose of a content management system (related to the Web) is to provide multiple users with different permission levels the ability to manage websites or content parts.

Lilykevin86
05-30-2020, 02:58 AM
A substance the executives framework (CMS) is a product application that can be utilized to deal with the creation and change of computerized content. CMSs are ordinarily utilized for big business content administration (ECM) and web content administration (WCM).

boysunflower
07-01-2020, 08:56 PM
I also like open source, it's easier and simpler, there are modules and plugins available.

Wepsychic3
07-11-2020, 08:16 AM
WordPress. WordPress is by far the most popular content management system. ...
Joomla. After WordPress, Joomla is the second most popular CMS. ...
Drupal. ...
Magento. ...
Squarespace. ...
Wix. ...
Ghost.

nabalahmed
07-13-2020, 02:06 AM
As a most renowned CMS, i would recommend Wordpress, As being most trending and more user friendly content management system which has almost millions of users and subscriber. It's dam easy to customize your website pages and products pages if you have a eCommerce store website most trending their product called Woocommerce through this platform you can easily built-up your ecommerce store in few mins. Using woocommerce's features like sliders, carousels, bst plugins Embedding their short codes to your website pages.

Best fit features:

-Best in customization
-Best in managing plugins
-Best in community support
-Best in safety & security
-Best SEO friendly UI/UX

While you working on Wordpress content management system it ranks in top for Website design platforms, Usually if you working on eCommerce store it would be great you can use Wordpress's platform Woocommerce by embedding different woocommerce shortcodes (https://codup.co/woocommerce-shortcodes-guide/) to your particular web it helps you to develop and design slides of your website easily in few steps.

lishmaliny
08-07-2020, 05:38 AM
Content management (CM) is a set of processes and technologies that supports the collection, managing, and publishing of information in any form or medium. When stored and accessed via computers, this information may be more specifically referred to as digital content, or simply as content.

master007
10-17-2020, 01:32 AM

topmover12
10-20-2020, 05:04 AM
even substance the executives framework (CMS) models

WordPress. WordPress is by a wide margin the most mainstream content administration framework. ...

Joomla. After WordPress, Joomla is the second most mainstream CMS. ...

Drupal. ...

Magento. ...

Squarespace. ...

Wix. ...

Apparition.

Brownii
10-20-2020, 06:00 AM
In my opinion, this payment system is not modern and not beneficial at all. I don't see any sense in using it. I usually arrange my sales with ZeroOne automation software (https://zerooneecommerce.com/) and I try to involve all the paying systems but there are far better decisions than Paypal.

Saravanan28
10-23-2020, 08:57 AM
WordPress. The CMS everyone has heard of. Loads of tools. ...

Saravanan12
11-30-2020, 06:39 AM
I've been using Wordpress, plus our company's own CMS. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. I tried Joomla awhile back but didn't stick with it.

master007
12-01-2020, 12:49 AM

TangelThor
12-01-2020, 04:44 AM
A content management system is a computer software used to manage the creation and modification of digital content. CMSs are typically used for enterprise content management and web content management.

Saravanan12
12-01-2020, 07:44 AM
A content management system (CMS) is an application that is used to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish. Content in a CMS is typically stored in a database and displayed in a presentation layer based on a set of templates.

master007
12-02-2020, 01:57 AM

Nags
12-02-2020, 02:08 AM

Bigil
12-07-2020, 12:29 AM

Rahul28
01-11-2021, 08:52 AM
A content management system, often abbreviated as CMS, is software that helps users create, manage, and modify content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge. ... Beyond websites, you can also find content management systems for other functions Ė like document management.

Romaisa
01-11-2021, 02:25 PM
One of the best ways to manage the content is to go according to your niche, align and manage the sequences to make it worth reading for example if you are writing a content on HRMS you would fulfil the requirements according to they human resources niche. Apart from this, I would highly recommend you to visit the site: https://resourceinn.com/ for better HR and payroll experience.

lishmaliny
02-20-2021, 07:01 AM
A CMS solution is a better option if you're creating a large website with multiple pages, or if you plan to make changes or additions to your website down the line. That's because a CMS will make it easier to do things like edit existing pages, publish new pages, add an online store, create web forms, and so forth.

Muthuraj
02-22-2021, 01:46 AM
I like and suggested WordPress CMS Because it's user-friendly for web development and SEO-friendly for online marketing.

notty667
02-23-2021, 12:19 AM
A content management system, often abbreviated as CMS, is software that helps users create, manage, and modify content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge. ... Beyond websites, you can also find content management systems for other functions Ė like document management

Nags
03-13-2021, 01:52 AM
The best and the easiest way is to buy a ready-made CMS website in your niche that includes many features for configuring the website. The most popular content management systems are Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.

Rahul28
03-13-2021, 02:15 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a computer software used to manage the creation and modification of digital content. CMSs are typically used for enterprise content management (ECM) and web content management (WCM).

Bigil
03-26-2021, 10:25 AM
I prefer to use my own CMS. Granted wordress etc are easy enough for web designers to use and edit (untill things go wrong) but the average man in the street with a small business website dosnt know what to do with these large CMS.

lishmaliny
04-15-2021, 06:10 AM
Drupal - Itís the first CMS I have tried. The more I got to know Drupal, the more I am in love with it. Itís got so much flexibility, itís got modules for virtually everything, its security team is top-notch.

KENZAdvertising2
04-15-2021, 06:49 AM
Extent of Digital promoting | Digital advertising organization in Lahore Mechanized advancing incorporates all exhibiting systems that associations embrace to plug their associations on the web. Automated publicizing in Pakistan incorporates electronic media the board through which associations get in-tuned with their normal customers through online media stages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

raviseo120
04-15-2021, 06:54 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Nags
04-15-2021, 10:51 AM
Wordpress CMS.is easy to use and many plugins are available. It is more secured.

master007
04-20-2021, 09:50 AM

Rahul28
06-14-2021, 08:18 AM
A content management system (CMS) is an application that is used to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish. Content in a CMS is typically stored in a database and displayed in a presentation layer based on a set of templates.

master007
06-18-2021, 11:53 AM

Nags
06-19-2021, 12:41 PM

AarushiAashi
07-09-2021, 01:23 AM
A substance the executives framework or CMS is a product that is utilized to fabricate sites and make content to be distributed on the web.