PDA

View Full Version : Telecommunications for businesses - how to boost marketing and sales?

joe2017
09-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Joe.

I run a startup company that will offer businesses telecommunication solutions, including great cellphone service for the cheapest price to be found anywhere.

I'm new to Small Business Forums, and still learning what it has to offer.

If anybody has any specific ideas on how to promote my business on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) I'd greatly appreciate.

Feel free to message me directly or ask on this forum for more details.

Thanks all.

adamxtubeage
09-15-2016, 02:10 AM
Hello there are two main ways through which you can promote your business on social media sites:

- FACEBOOK PROMOTION - You can run viral contests on FB. Create great sales video and upload it on FB you will get lot more engagement then Youtube.

- REDDIT PROMOTION - Through Reddit promotion you will not only get potential customers but also build your authority.

Let me know if you have any other queries :)

ronniewill
09-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Perform Digital marketing techniques such as Social media marketing, Email marketing, SMS marketing, SEO.

Jenn Kimmel
10-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Someone mentioned Reddit, which I use for my website, but I'm not running a physical business, just trying to attract visitors and profit from advertising.

Social media is great, but it requires a lot of work and activity to really be successful.

If you're looking for help, try Search Advisor (http://promo.searchadvisorseo.com) for good SEO work.

Christiana Robert
09-21-2018, 11:51 PM
Be active in social media sites. It is the great way to promote your business and receives more leads.

Geethan
04-29-2020, 05:53 AM
1) People Buy Benefits. ...
2) Clearly Define Your Customer. ...
3) Identify the Problem Clearly. ...
4) Develop Your Competitive Advantage. ...
5) Use Content and Social Media Marketing to Your Advantage. ...
6) Sometimes, You Will Have to Cold Call.

Geethan
04-29-2020, 05:54 AM
1) People Buy Benefits. ...
2) Clearly Define Your Customer. ...
3) Identify the Problem Clearly. ...
4) Develop Your Competitive Advantage. ...
5) Use Content and Social Media Marketing to Your Advantage. ...
6) Sometimes, You Will Have to Cold Call.

AmeliaBailey
11-30-2020, 03:28 PM
Hello there, mate! Welcome!

OliverHoward
11-30-2020, 03:29 PM
Well, thank u , mate for the information! By the way, you reminded me of my recent situation. Let me tell you in a nutshell, I decided to conduct the Internet and television for my parents, they have long asked me to update television, because they did not like the old company. And I decided to ask a friend about this, and he showed me this site fiber optic business solutions (https://v1fiber.com) . He just bought himself a new house and recently also conducted Internet and television. Well, I realized that this is just the perfect option for me, everything works perfectly, simply, I am satisfied.

shellywebmarketing
12-07-2020, 12:23 AM
The most famous social media site is Facebook. 86% of Instagram users, however, claim they are exploring new goods and services on the site. The easiest way to build a following from social media is to be worth following. Try only offering promotions or discounts open to your followers on social media. Give content that suits the style of the site and is informative. Keep up to date with the newest trends and news. Click here http://www.meetrv.com/ways-to-promote-products-on-social-media

Rabiul Tanmoy
12-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Yeah, that's right. Cz social media sites have the most number coverage than any other sites. And it is the best platform to grow and extend the online business.

master007
12-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Perform Digital marketing techniques such as Social media marketing, Email marketing, SMS marketing, SEO.

lindataylor11
12-14-2020, 02:09 AM
Now a days, I think it is Linkedin and Instagram which are gaining popularity among businesses for promoting their websites and interact with their customers accordingly. Here are some tips on how you can start promoting your business on social media:

1. Have a plan in mind
2. Decide which platforms meet your business goals
3. Know your buyer persona

If you want to know more, you can visit here. seo services in ahmedabad (https://www.editsoftdigital.com/seo-services-ahmedabad/)

Geethan
12-15-2020, 12:00 AM
Telecom Marketing Initiatives That Will Turn Tables for Your Business
6 Testaments to Swear by for an Effective Telecom Marketing Initiative. ...
Don't Isolate Telecom Marketing from Sales. ...
Establish Key Marketing/Sales Touchpoints. ...
Measure Results at Each Step. ...
Call-to-action Campaigns. ...
Mutual Feedback Mechanism. ...
Track ROI.

alishbasaki
02-14-2021, 10:58 PM
Logical advertising: How Turkcell diminished their business cycle from weeks to days ... With the expanding capacities for information mining, purchasers have become ... This unpredictable unique methods telecom organizations should accumulate .

notty667
02-16-2021, 12:00 AM
1) Start by asking prospects about their telecommunications pain points and business goals. ...
2) Engage in active listening. ...
3) Appeal to the desires of company stakeholders. ...
4) Reference competitors who are benefiting from your solutions. ...
5) Anticipate objections and have a plan to overcome them.

Muthuraj
02-16-2021, 01:46 AM
Hi,

You can try social media paid advertising for your business promotion. It helps you to generate quality traffic, brand awareness, leads in a short period of time

Bigil
02-17-2021, 09:38 AM