PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know How to Make Website Banners?

rsodell
02-05-2014, 09:00 AM
I'm trying to find some fairly easy instructions on how to make at least one banner for my website. I've found a LOT of old information in searches and have tried to download a trial of Photoshop, but couldn't open it because my system is 32-bit instead of 64-bit. Can I use MS Paint...or what other programs can you suggest for this task? I appreciate and THANK YOU greatly for any help with this!

AlecD
02-05-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm actually somewhat decent at graphic design, if you'd like to purchase a banner you could private message me your specifications on here and I could get to work. Depending on how complex you want it, price would range from only $20-$60.

am.nevida
02-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello! I had a fashion blog some years ago and i used two websites to make the banners!
The links:
Banner Maker (http://mybannermaker.com/#body) : You can choose the proportions, text, colors, background etc.
Banner Fans (http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php) : This one was my favourite because it has lots of fonts and the possibility to move the text in the banner!

Hope this helps! - Amy

rsodell
02-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Hello! I had a fashion blog some years ago and i used two websites to make the banners!
The links:
Banner Maker (http://mybannermaker.com/#body) : You can choose the proportions, text, colors, background etc.
Banner Fans (http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php) : This one was my favourite because it has lots of fonts and the possibility to move the text in the banner!

Hope this helps! - Amy

GREAT! Thank you, Amy! I'll look into both of the sites...hopefully, one of them will work for me!

JohnSword
02-06-2014, 04:10 AM
If you're looking for a free alternative to Photoshop, then I highly recommend you try out GIMP. It is an open-source software that is similar in capabilities to Photoshop. I've been using it to create simple banners for my blogs. If you're in need of help, there are many online resources available.

delusional
02-06-2014, 04:47 AM
There are a lot of banner makers to download or even make on online. Just Google "make banner" or "make animated banner". If you put "online" with that search, you will get online versions.

Taru
02-06-2014, 12:47 PM
If you are having trouble with the full version of Photoshop, then you might want to look into the portable version which I think is called Photoshop Lite or something similar. It's got pretty much the same features and I was even able to use it in a very cheap, old and low powered netbook. If what you want to achieve is fairly simple, then I don't see anything wrong with just using Paint. Just find some free graphic backgrounds and place some text in front and as long as it's the right size then it should be alright to use. If you are going to do this, however, I suggest grabbing some nice fonts since it will rely a lot more heavily on typography.

rsodell
02-06-2014, 01:32 PM
If you're looking for a free alternative to Photoshop, then I highly recommend you try out GIMP. It is an open-source software that is similar in capabilities to Photoshop. I've been using it to create simple banners for my blogs. If you're in need of help, there are many online resources available.

Thank you, much for that suggestion, too! :-) I'll look into it! Thanks to everyone else...for your thoughts and expertise, also!

her27
02-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Bannersnack is another nice banner creator. They also have widgets and a free Website creator, as well. Here's the link for bannersnack.com and good luck. I hope you're able to create something awesome! :D

http://www.bannersnack.com/?gclid=CKjStcahxbwCFcY7MgodUE8AKw

carldavies
08-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Use canva.com. Create a free account and it's very user friendly. You can get creative on this site.

itsnotsobad
11-11-2015, 07:43 PM
There are going to be some things in your business that you will have to outsource because it's not worth your time to do them yourself if you already don't have the existing skills. I feel that this may one of those things for you. I suggest going to Fiverr and hiring someone to create your banners and spend your time doing the things that increase your bottom line.

campbelljof
11-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Hi,

So you want to make website banner!! Don't worry it is not a difficult task, Either you want a banner or you want to learn that how a banner is created.all you can take from the designhill- a platform for the designing and a huge collection of world level knowledge of any thing related to the designing !

CyberJohn
02-16-2017, 10:09 AM
Hey! Here are some tips on how to make banner for your website.

How to Make a Banner (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1585/how-to-make-a-banner)

Matech
02-18-2017, 08:09 AM
You can order it from $5 on www.fiverr.com or www.guru.com

d.kay90
02-19-2017, 08:52 PM
I recommend using Adobe illustrator. For me, it's easier to use than Photoshop, as long as you know the basic you can make your own banner.

rockystephen
08-28-2017, 07:47 AM
You can made with the help of illustrator & Photoshop.

zdkformations
09-05-2017, 06:42 AM
Yes, without the Photoshop tool, you can still create a banner through Microsoft Word. If still have no idea how to go further and make it possible then peek into this link that aid you to create banner efficiently at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGaB3nq42iU

Rani
01-19-2018, 07:54 AM
Yeah.Actually i have used this website i.e (canva.com). We can create different types of banner,portfolio with help of canva. In canva many designs are freely available to create the banner.

TheDogLine
01-20-2018, 12:30 AM
There is a free Banner Maker online. You can check it out on this link - https://banner.fotor.com/

Amazing7 Studios
02-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Hello Rebecca,

I am a website developer, some times happens we need a quick photo edit when we dont have access to our PC or laptop. The best website which help me to do so is Canva dot com. It's a best online tool.

coreisolutions
05-23-2018, 07:30 AM
Many online tools are available for making banners, you can try them.

vaishal
06-01-2018, 06:13 AM
the best way to design your banner is Google Web Designer it 100% free and there are plenty of tutorials are available on youtube. You can produce latest HTML5 coded banners.

Doreen_L
07-23-2018, 01:24 PM
You can use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator if you really want to create from scratch.
But if you aren't that skilled when it comes to those two then you can use canva.com which has vast amount of templates that are ready to use.
They will provide different kinds of banner whether it be for facebook, youtube, twitter etc.

-Doreen Loma
http://doreenloma.wixsite.com/businessmanagementva

outsourcingangel
07-23-2018, 06:53 PM
Use Canva for banner design

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 04:08 AM
Create a new document.
Set the background color.
Create a new layer.
Add your logo.
Add your company or website name.
Add extra elements.

wtechy
04-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Hi,

If you know about website designing so you can easily make a banner for your website otherwise you can contact a graphic designer or website design agency.

jamessmmith
04-07-2020, 04:54 AM
If you are seeking a web design and website development company? Then Efrog Pty Ltd is the best for you we are an award-winning web design Melbourne Australia company that helps you to design your website at the cheapest prices. Get more info visit our site: www.efrog.com.au

kumari
04-08-2020, 02:06 AM
Hi, I'm trying to find some fairly easy instructions on how to make at least one banner for my website. I've found a LOT of old information in searches and have tried to download a trial of Photoshop, but couldn't open it because my system is 32-bit instead of 64-bit.

Geethan
04-08-2020, 10:56 PM
looks like there are some good answers here. Get your size first, then get copy that states a benefit or solution to some problem, start design with a call to action for the click and create either in Photoshop, Sketch, straight HTML with CSS or any other number of graphic programs that export gif or jpg.

vinitha seo
04-10-2020, 05:01 AM
how to make at least one banner for my website. I've found a LOT of old information in searches and have tried to download a trial of Photoshop, but couldn't open it because my system is 32-bit instead of 64-bit.

Ryan78
04-14-2020, 09:33 AM
Codeine is one of the most common drugs that is usually used in pain treatment. Serenity codeine withdrawal treatment can help provide relief to the patients who form an addiction to the drug.

master64
04-15-2020, 09:02 AM
funny or just straight up awesome banners hook me up and I will gladly show off your skillz. We can talk about what I want on the picture but the first step is to see if anyone wants to donate to my server.

kumari
04-16-2020, 12:07 PM
If any of y'all know how to make good, funny or just straight up awesome banners hook me up and I will gladly show off your skillz.

jayam
06-30-2020, 01:40 AM
Create your own banners with Bannersnack. Define banner size. Decide where you intend to use your banner and choose the right size at the very start. Add background and visual assets. Use shapes and buttons. Create animations and transitions. Download and use. 6 reasons to create your banner with Bannersnack.

valluri
06-30-2020, 01:57 AM
Define banner size. Decide where you intend to use your banner and choose the right size at the very start. ...
Add background and visual assets. ...
Use shapes and buttons. ...
Create animations and transitions. ...
Download and use. ...
6 reasons to create your banner with Bannersnack.

joilvvv
07-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Make an eye catching standard in 5 fast advances

Join Venngage for FREE!

Pick a pennant format that accommodates your image.

Customize your pennant.

Tweak your text styles, hues, pictures and symbols.

Download your pennant and spruce up your profiles!

Lilykevin86
07-13-2020, 12:36 AM
Before hopping in and making numerous pennant promotions there are a couple of He expounds on website composition in his own blog over at letscounthedays. In the outline to tail you will see the most well-known promotion sizes, of which are unequivocally

shrikant275
07-14-2020, 12:44 AM
I highly recommend that you try GIMP if you are searching for a free Photoshop alternative. The software is open-source and similar to Photoshop. I used it to build my blogs with simple banners. There are various online resources available if you need help.

Harishb
07-28-2020, 06:35 AM
In order to create high resolution banners , you just need to create it in hd format. Any person , be it a beginner or a professional , with a zeal to make game changing banners , can do it easily on these tools . So , letís find out what these tools are : Canva, Bannersnack, Piktochart

jayam
07-28-2020, 11:45 PM
Create your own banners with Bannersnack. Define banner size. Decide where you intend to use your banner and choose the right size at the very start. Add background and visual assets. Use shapes and buttons. Create animations and transitions. Download and use. 6 reasons to create your banner with Bannersnack.

valluri
07-28-2020, 11:53 PM
Choose from thousands of professionally-designed templates, or start designing a banner from scratch.
Customize your design by choosing the colors, fonts, images, and illustrations that best match your brand identity. ...
Instantly download and add to your profile.

raviseo121
07-29-2020, 05:37 AM
thanks for sharing with us

swaroop97
07-29-2020, 06:02 AM
I'm trying to find some fairly easy instructions on how to make at least one banner for my website. I've found a LOT of old information in searches and have tried to download a trial of Photoshop, but couldn't open it because my system is 32-bit instead of 64-bit. Can I use MS Paint...or what other programs can you suggest for this task? I appreciate and THANK YOU greatly for any help with this!

Define banner size. Decide where you intend to use your banner and choose the right size at the very start. ...
Download and use. ...

jayam12
10-23-2020, 03:09 AM
Download and use. ...

mithu
10-23-2020, 03:21 AM
Use the most effective, standard banner sizes. ...
Place your banner ads correctly. ...
Maintain hierarchy. ...
Keep it simple. ...
Use buttons appropriately. ...
Have a clearly defined frame. ...
Make your text instantly readable. ...
Use animation.

Geethan
11-03-2020, 12:18 AM
The easiest way is to create a banner ad is to hire a professional designer by telling him your requirement. But if you have time to waste, donít hire a designer. You can do it yourself. There is numerous software on the web which you can easily use. If you need a professional quality you can download Adobe photoshop or adobe illustrator. both are great.

But remember whichever software you use doesnít matter till you have the correct requirements you have;

The text to be added on your banner
Images to be added on your banner
Logos and slogans to be added on your banner
The arrangement needs to be clean and attractive. If you are a new one to designing I suggest you take a pen and paper, draw a rough sketch on it including the gradients you are going to use. Then start designing it on the software you selected.

Wasquez
05-26-2021, 04:21 AM
There are many ways of doing this

grayjustin
05-26-2021, 04:25 AM
When it comes to design, there are many options available. If you want to do it by yourself, make sure that you are going to use programs that are made for this purpose. You will find different applications that can do many things, but their quality isn't that good. Another thing about proper software would be a png background remover (https://depositphotos.com/bgremover.html) since there are many png that isn't actually a png. Things can get pretty tricky, but if you can speak with a professional because he or she will be able to answer lots of questions.

Solversrange2
05-29-2021, 01:02 AM
Dubai is a web design and development company with extensive experience and track record that ensures your brand connects meaningfully with your customers.

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:28 AM

MASTERO
06-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Banner ads, also known as display ads or image ads, are image-based ... Most commonly a website will have an array of sizes and positions from ... In the chart to follow you will see the most common ad sizes

AarushiAashi
06-12-2021, 12:22 AM
Figure out how to plan them so they'll make clients click. Web standard plan is tied in with making the most interactive flag advertisements conceivable.

RafiGroup21
06-12-2021, 01:14 AM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar