PDA

View Full Version : Coingeneration

P&T Consulting
02-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Greetings! I was introduced to a program that claims to automatically generate additional income with “very little effort”. Naturally, I’m skeptical lol This company (Coingenerationcom) claims to pay you back for money you spent on electronic purchases with an opportunity to earn additional cash. They ask that you download an ap which generates income every time you are on your electronic device. Has anyone worked with them?

alec
02-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Just had a quick look, the app you have to install seems to be mining for coins (cryptocurrency). There's a whole bunch of similar sites trying to attract people looking for income opportunities and while some pay, most don't. Always be sure to check the background of the firm you're working with (there are sites specializing in this), or even better, try some of the older, established, true MLM networks discussed here in the forums.

AntonioRudiger
05-07-2021, 03:19 AM
Good day my dear friends! Therapy has played a major role in the healing process in my life. I have been able to overcome some major issues and reach goals because of it. I would recommend this therapy to others if you wanna feel https://calmerry.com, just click here. Therapists from this website really understand what is going on and seem to hit the nail on the head with certain advices. I've been learning a lot about myself because of their help pointing out things I didn't think about before.