PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Online Payment Methods

Taru
02-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Does anyone here use anything other than Paypal to do transactions online?

I used to use almost all of them, but having gone away from the online market for a while, I've come back to see a lot of things have changed. For example, Alertpay is now Payza, and Liberty Reserve, which was my favorite - is now gone. I mainly just used these other payment methods to gamble away some of my spare change that I get from a few paying programs, since Paypal rarely allows less mainstream online ventures and is pretty much only good for receiving payments and making purchases, as opposed to what I used to use LR for which was to play in HYIP markets. That said, I'd love to hear what the people's favorite alternatives are now that the online payment processor scene has already changed so much.

rijndael
02-06-2014, 05:15 PM
I just started using Bitcoin, and honestly, it hasn't been very active, but I love the idea behind it. Direct, person to person transactions with no middle man? Yes please :) Check out https://coinbase.com/merchants.

KNH
02-06-2014, 05:51 PM
I personally only use PayPal for now, but one of my friends says Google Wallet is so much better. He says it has most of the same features as PayPal and he finds it easier to use.

donaldplozha
02-06-2014, 07:47 PM
You can also use Moneybookers or Neteller, they are both reliable services. Of course you can get more stuff done with a PayPal account since now it's practically everywhere but those two I mentioned are worth giving a shot.

SimplySidy
02-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Though a few of my clients have WorldPay and Google, I havent come across too many sites using them. I guess, the changeoer of AlertPay to Payza and the shutting down of LR and others, has helped Paypal. They were no doubt the bug players earlier, but now, there seems to be no competition and they are numero uno.

cassylexandra
02-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I have heard of Dwolla too, but don't use it, since no one has really heard of it. It's basically like Paypal, but I think the fees are a lot less than what Paypal charges. When it becomes more globalized or expands like Paypal, I think I would give Dwolla a shot. Besides Paypal, I use Google Wallet, so give that a go.

JohnSword
02-07-2014, 03:21 AM
I've only used PayPal so far. Since PayPal is so widely accepted and the most trustworthy, and I doubt I would ever use anything else unless there's no choice. Withdrawing and depositing from my PayPal account is hassle-free. I've read stories from people using other online payment methods about all the problems they face when they tried to withdraw their money.

alishroy
10-31-2014, 12:33 AM
I have used personally paypal so far, but, there are so many other online payment method such as

Moneybooker
Neteller
Google wallet
Dwolla

transasianews
10-31-2014, 04:12 AM
The most typical alternative settlement procedures tend to be debit credit cards, credit cards, pay as you go credit cards, primary debit, lender transactions, telephone in addition to cellular installments, assessments, money purchases in addition to cash installments.

Dan Ruby
11-28-2014, 01:54 PM
I chose to use Paysera payments for my small on-line store. The costs are not that high and transactions are processed in many countries worldwide. I also considered Skrill as an option.

angela93
11-30-2014, 06:04 AM
I personally think that Paypal is the most popular, though I think statistics might be completely different. Until recently BitCoin was number one payment solution in China, but I can say that Moneybookers (Skrill) was quite popular payment processor (Snabblån1000.se) too in the past.

thomasjessie345
12-17-2014, 02:30 AM
I personally only use PayPal for now, but one of my friends says Google Wallet is so much better. He says it has most of the same features as PayPal and he finds it easier to use.

I also prefer Paypal for online payments.

just4uparties
12-19-2014, 12:32 AM
I always use paypal,there are lots of way to get online payment.

forbesross
01-04-2015, 04:08 AM
Other than PayPay online payment method, the second best online payment service is provided by Google called Google wallet. In my opinion, it is the easy way to pay online. It works with debit and credit card.

Brittany
10-09-2015, 03:43 AM
I've only used PayPal so far.

seomark13
07-22-2019, 06:10 AM
paypal
google pay
amazon pay

rickylarson
09-02-2019, 12:42 AM
You can use online paypal to online transaction

rickylarson
09-05-2019, 12:22 AM
You can use paypal or pioneer for online transaction

SEO services for small business
(https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

JJesica
09-30-2019, 01:33 AM
Got It, Thanks for sharing the informative information.

alluringindiatours
10-09-2019, 01:18 AM
I have used paypal and other mobile wallets also.

amayajace
10-30-2019, 01:53 AM
The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

seoweb
11-20-2019, 12:39 AM
Types. The most widely recognized elective installment strategies are platinum cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct charge, bank moves, computerized wallets, telephone and versatile installments, checks, cash requests and money installments.

debora
11-20-2019, 04:26 AM
Alternative payment methods are a little like the concept of alternative music genres. Eventually, the artists that get widespread attention creep into the mainstream scene. The same goes for online payment methods. An innovative concept is introduced to market, and it has two outcomes: it either garners national attention or flops. The ones that stand out in the crowd stick.
The concept of an alternative payment method is as intuitive as it sounds. An APM is an alternative way of paying that doesn’t rely on traditional payments like a credit card or an immediate exchange of funds.
Instead of being tied to one specific payment model, e-comm platforms can integrate more flexible options for shoppers. There are a few different types of alternative payment methods.
Alternative payment methods:
1. Venmo
2. Dwolla
3. Google Wallet
4. Skrill
5. Payoneer
6. Payza
7. 2Chekout
8. Intuit
9. ProPay
10. WePay

alluringindiatours
12-15-2019, 11:41 PM
Bitcoin is the most alternative form of payment system which is widely in use.

vinitha
12-16-2019, 06:55 AM
Types. The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

PaykwikGlobal.Com
01-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Prepaid cards are the best for me, worked well so far and improved my online business.

Floy
01-11-2020, 03:49 PM
I wonder why no one mentions skrill?
More that 10 years in the market and offering business and privateer payment solutions.

GeorgeFowell
01-15-2020, 01:39 AM
hi, I am George Fowell from Sydney. There are so many alternative online payment methods like debit card payment, credit cards, net banking, pay on delivery EMI etc.

StroggCore
01-22-2020, 05:09 AM
I wonder why no one mentions skrill?
More that 10 years in the market and offering business and privateer payment solutions.

Yeah, I don't get it either. There are also PayPal and many other online payment systems. Some of them are brand new, but they are as good as the "old" ones. For example, there is a cool European online payment system (https://fondy.eu/paymentsystems/) named Fondy. I use it all the time when I travel to the Europe. Because they don't like American payment systems too much. Especially there is a big problem in Eastern Europe. It's very hard to do something with PayPal in Russia, for example. But they all use Fondy.

kevinkovalsky
01-22-2020, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I don't get it either. There are also PayPal and many other online payment systems. Some of them are brand new, but they are as good as the "old" ones. For example, there is a cool European online payment system (https://fondy.eu/paymentsystems/) named Fondy. I use it all the time when I travel to the Europe. Because they don't like American payment systems too much. Especially there is a big problem in Eastern Europe. It's very hard to do something with PayPal in Russia, for example. But they all use Fondy.
Hey, dude. It's lie, that all people from Russia use Fondy. Only clever ones use it) Fondy really works better, then PayPal, so why should I use shity app, when I can use Fondy?

lishmaliny
02-13-2020, 07:20 AM
Skrill allows you to send and receive money, store cards, link bank accounts, and make payments with just your email address and password. Skrill “wallet holders” also only pay fees of 1.45%, so you get to keep more of the money from every transaction.

ADSOUAE
03-09-2020, 07:42 AM
I use only Payoneer & PayPal.

jayam
04-26-2020, 10:17 AM
The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

valluri
04-26-2020, 10:32 AM
Paypal. Paypal is one of the biggest and most familiar of all the online payment options. ...
Amazon Pay. ...
Google Pay. ...
American Express. ...
Apple Pay. ...
Stripe. ...
Square. ...
Visa Checkout.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:30 AM
Alternative payment providers can join Banking Circle today to offer their merchants real-time cross border payments, Virtual IBAN accounts, and access to business loans.

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:22 AM

jayam
05-20-2020, 04:44 AM

valluri
05-20-2020, 05:11 AM
Methods. There are two types of payment methods; exchanging and provisioning. Exchanging involves the use of money, comprising banknotes and coins. Provisioning involves the transfer of money from one account to another, and involves a third party.

kumari
05-21-2020, 09:09 AM

Jason Hedge
05-29-2020, 04:49 AM
There many alternatives of "PayPal" for online payments but "Stripe" is one of the best options, basically "Stripe" is a software platform that allows you to accept credit card payments online

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:14 AM
Types. The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

shrikant275
06-22-2020, 01:36 AM
For now, I just use PayPal myself, but I know Google Wallet is better from one of my colleagues. He says the majority of the features are the same as PayPal and he can use them easier.

katietalbot1
06-22-2020, 02:10 AM
Dear Author, Really I'm very thankful for this article because this very valuable article for everyone and peoples loves this. CFS (https://www.crazyforstudy.com/)

debora
06-22-2020, 02:20 AM
venmo
transferwise
googlepay
skrill
payoneer
square
stripe
2checkout

Geethan
09-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Types of alternative payment ways. The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

cognitive
09-20-2020, 02:32 PM
Skrill is alternative online payment method

Geethan
09-21-2020, 12:51 AM
Types of alternative payment ways. The most common alternative payment methods are debit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, direct debit, bank transfers, digital wallets, phone and mobile payments, checks, money orders and cash payments.

jayam12
10-14-2020, 10:00 AM

mithu
10-14-2020, 10:07 AM
Alternative methods of payment are means of making a payment other than cash. Alternative methods of payment (AMOP) include payments made using a credit or debit card, loyalty program points, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or virtual wallets like Google Pay or Apple Pay

shimar123
10-15-2020, 04:04 AM
PayPal. PayPal is one of the most popular alternative payment methods available. ...
Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a secure payment method for iOS devices, and is becoming extremely popular — especially since over half of all online shopping today is done on mobile devices. ...
ACH and eChecks. ...
Amazon Pay. ...
Bitcoin

master007
10-16-2020, 02:06 AM

Geetha john
12-02-2020, 01:11 AM
Alternative payment methods that many consumers and merchants are familiar with include:
PayPal.
Stripe.
Apple Pay.
Alipay.
Klarna.
PaySafeCard.

Astora
07-13-2021, 11:11 AM
I use Pay Pal, but I can't figure out what their fees are, so I'm afraid to use it for large sums of money. So I found an alternative way - activate cash app card (https://kanatachinese.com/category/cash-app-service/), on my friend's advice. According to him, Pay Pal has a high commission because the service is well known. But there are no less good competitors. Of course, which online payment service you use depends on your needs. Personally, I most often do online shopping, send money in small amounts to acquaintances. For this purpose, my card is enough.

master007
07-15-2021, 01:13 PM
PayPal for now, but one of my friends says Google Wallet is so much better. He says it has most of the same features as PayPal and he finds it easier to use.

MASTERO
07-27-2021, 03:07 AM
PayPal.
Stripe.
Apple Pay.
Alipay.
Klarna.
PaySafeCard.