PDA

View Full Version : Importing food items from Brazil to US

alep11
10-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Hi,
I don't own a business and was thinking of importing some food items from my native country Brazil (grains, beef and fish, etc). Anyone already on the market that knows the requirements for importing these items to US? Do I need special permits from the government? Do I have to have a formed business in order to import? Any hints for high demand or high valued goods from Brazil or South America?
Thank you in advance.

newlooksales
03-11-2020, 10:41 PM
You can get some idea about your new business thinking from online. But if it possible to contact with your local area exporter, that would be very helpful for your clear information.

HappyStop8
05-25-2020, 06:47 AM
Hi, I have been using the service track amazon package (https://pkge.net/couriers/amazon-logistics) for a long time where I can always be sure that my package will be in complete control and security. There you can check the statue of your parcel from any device. Also, the big plus is that you can sort countries.

Lilykevin95
06-04-2020, 01:35 AM
Choose what sorts of products you need to import. In the event that you import Brazilian food items, for example, pork or poultry, notwithstanding U.S. Customs and Border Protection,

emmastone
06-10-2020, 08:36 AM
Oasis Direct Leading a Manufacturer and Distributor in UAE.

Lilykevin86
06-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Bringing food into the U.S. is basic in the event that you have a traditions plan. It's likewise more practical to import many natural product things on the grounds that the work costs are South American nations: Brazil nuts; Africa: Cashews; Africa,