PDA

View Full Version : Target Market Avatar Profile

Scott_G
10-05-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm working on a book about avatar profiles for target markets. You know, a description of that idealized person who represents your target market.

I've gotten a lot of advice, but no concrete examples. If you've written up an avatar profile and successfully used it, I'd like to hear from you. Specifically, I'd like to see your profile and hear about how you went about using it. If you could either reply here and send me a PM by Friday October 14th, I'd really appreciate it.

sunnyy
10-17-2016, 02:49 AM
hello. im start my small business.

freewebworkers
11-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Hi!

target market avatar profile help to increase business visibility....

jimmayadam
11-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Yeah the avatar profile can play a vital role in the development and promotion of your business..

AngelSmith
12-08-2016, 12:05 AM
The importance of defining a customer avatar is that it helps answer answered by doing some research on your target audience.

luffy268
12-14-2016, 03:23 AM
An avatar is an ideal customer or a fictional representation of a desired person. For anything you do in life, you can create an avatar of the specific target or beneficiary of your work or an activity. By creating a story for a fictional person you wish to serve, you can focus on serving their needs, which will resonate with a very real group of people you can sell to or please.

TheDogLine
12-14-2016, 08:16 PM
I think an avatar is like this. 970
You'll notice that it represents what your company is all about. You can also use this to easily attract your target customers.