PDA

View Full Version : Free SEO Website Audits! Ill let you know what to fix with your website!

Key Source SEO
10-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Hello Everyone! My Name is Andrew and I have been successful with affiliate SEO, and I just recently sold one of my websites for a mid 5 figure price, so I have decided to get started in the Client SEO Niche. To get the ball rolling I am offering a free SEO Website Audit, which means I will take a look at your website and send you a list of things that you should fix to improve your rankings in Google!

Feel Free to PM or Reply at any time!

Thank You! Have A Great Day!

chinomoreno
10-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Do you use a single tool or many tools? Can you at least share some guidelines on how to do website audit? Thanks!

manette
11-17-2016, 01:09 AM
My website http://giaphatland.vn/ is taking so long these days. Pls take a look and tell me what i should do.

Bookmemate
02-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Hey Andrew, we'd love an SEO audit of our site https://bookmemate.com when you have time. Happy for you to post results in this thread so that it can be helpful to other forum members as well.

Our product is an all-in-one business management platform for small business & sole traders. Our platform handles quoting, invoicing, inventory management, CRM functions such as bulk SMS & customer revenue tracking and of course basic financial reporting. Everything is linked together to keep manual entry to an absolute minimum and we think we have a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

Looking forward to your feedback!

houdini
07-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Great Support! I just start an authority site, could you tell me which SEO's methods should I avoid?

sophiaangeleenaiit
09-29-2017, 02:15 AM
Our product is an all-in-one business management platform for small business & sole traders. Our platform handles quoting, invoicing, inventory management, CRM functions such as bulk SMS & customer revenue tracking and of course basic financial reporting. Everything is linked together to keep manual entry to an absolute minimum and we think we have a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

andreausa
09-19-2018, 01:09 AM
Thank you for your services.

Saravanan12
12-06-2018, 05:00 AM
SEOptimer is the best tool for SEO Audit and it is free to use.

Saravanan12
12-11-2018, 05:59 AM
Try SEOptimer. It provide some great results.

harryleo
12-27-2018, 05:39 AM
An SEO audit checks for site errors and helps you uncover what needs to be fixed on your web pages to boost your search engine visibility.

Rajat89
01-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Ahrefs and SEMrush are top 2 tools for SEO Audit.

Louderme
08-12-2019, 06:49 AM
" woorank & smallseotools " is the 2 tools for best Audit Report checker. You Easily check website traffic.

pkGator2
10-31-2019, 04:49 AM
If you’re active on social media groups or forums, you’ve probably seen plenty of free SEO audit offers. Ask an opinion about your site and the comment sections will quickly fill up with offers.

Hey, but it’s FREE, right? I mean, isn’t that great?

However… if we’ve learned something over the past years of digital marketing and SEO is that nothing good comes for free. Even if you do end up spending less money, you spend time instead and always risk doing a bad job.

HERRY12345
11-02-2019, 03:54 AM
Thanks buddy

Jhon0001
11-13-2019, 03:32 AM
The Definitive Guide to Running an SEO Website Audit
What is an SEO audit, anyway.
Factors to focus on in your audit.
Boost technical SEO first.
Perform a site crawl to identify issues.
Improve user experience (UX)
Check your DNS settings.
Make sure your pages are mobile-friendly.
Do some keyword research.

HERRY12345
11-18-2019, 03:57 AM
thanks for this infornation

williamjohn12
01-07-2020, 06:09 AM
You need your substance to be significant to the individuals who appear at your site.
The old SEO strategies won't cut it. Gone are the times of catchphrase stuffing, setting up numerous pages for various watchword variations, and attempting to utilize different microsites to drive traffic. Inside the previous decade, criteria and positioning variables have changed drastically.

jhondavid
01-10-2020, 06:46 AM
We will investigate what a decent review needs on the whole, how about we characterize what a decent SEO review ought to contain. What Should a SEO Audit Contain. Before we detail why free site reviews won't serve you any great, we initially need to investigate what a decent SEO ... Catchphrase Research: You have to know your principle watchwords and which watchwords you as of now rank for.

Mybag
01-23-2020, 01:28 AM
Improve your site with Seobility for more traffic (and deals). Simple to utilize. You can drop whenever. Start your free 30-day preliminary now and lift your traffic! Site Audit, Rank Tracking. Backlink Audit. More than 250 Website Checks. 100% Accuracy. 300+ Analyzed SEO Signals.

jhonrobert
07-20-2020, 12:17 AM
As should be obvious, the point here isn't to tell you the best way to do a "specialized" SEO review (which you can do with practically any SEO ... Here are the instruments I will use during the review procedure. ... With the goal that's something that ought to be fixed as a need. ... You can get a free SSL authentication for your site from Let's Encrypt.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-20-2020, 01:11 AM
As you can see, the aim here isn't to show you how to do a “technical” SEO audit (which you can do with almost any SEO there are the tools I will be using during the audit process. So that's something that should be fixed as a priority. You can get a free SSL certificate for your site from Let's Encrypt.

Autofresh.in
07-20-2020, 01:17 AM
will you please do it for me?

SultanMirza
07-22-2020, 02:21 AM
Agree with the information you guys shared.

swaroop97
07-23-2020, 05:15 AM
Woorank. Woorank is an amazing auditing tool for analyzing the websites and this tool is very useful for website owners, SEO Agencies and digital marketing companies. ...
Raventools. ...
Semrush. ...
Moz. ...
WebCEO. ...
SpyFu. ...
SEO Site Checkup. ...
Found's SEO Audit Tool.

swaroop97
07-27-2020, 05:15 AM
Woorank. Woorank is an amazing auditing tool for analyzing the websites and this tool is very useful for website owners, SEO Agencies and digital marketing companies. ...
Raventools. ...
Semrush. ...
Moz. ...
WebCEO. ...
SpyFu. ...
SEO Site Checkup. ...
Found's SEO Audit Tool

jhonrobert
07-29-2020, 02:33 AM
Get higher Google rankings with this SEO review agenda intended for 2020. ... This sort of test really stacks your page… and tells you about bottlenecks ... To twofold check everything is An OK, I suggest a free SEO apparatus called Screaming Frog. ... With that, here's the manner by which to fix broken connections on your site:.

jhonrobert
08-04-2020, 12:37 AM
Get higher Google rankings with this SEO review agenda intended for 2020. ... This kind of test really stacks your page… and tells you about bottlenecks ... To twofold check everything is An OK, I suggest a free SEO apparatus called Screaming Frog. ... With that, here's the way to fix broken connections on your site.

Autofresh.in
08-04-2020, 01:01 AM
Do you have any common points which you check for all website while doing Audit?

stevealex000
08-04-2020, 02:29 AM
If you want to audit your website then the best tool is ahref , although it is paid software, it is most reliable and authentic tool to do indepth analysis of website.

swaroop97
08-04-2020, 04:46 AM
Raventools. ...
Semrush. ...
Moz. ...
WebCEO. ...
SpyFu. ...
SEO Site Checkup. ...
Found's SEO Audit Tool.

Jackharry
09-19-2020, 01:09 AM
Get FREE SEO report by 100+ boundaries with the best site checker. Nitty gritty SEO investigation for a site will assist with finding and kill issues