PDA

View Full Version : Name Ideas for Motion Graphics Animation Video

ablab
11-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi. I do Motion Graphics & 3D Animation for video. My clients are mostly full-on production houses or corporations. I would like to actually have a business name. I'm trying to play off of my name, Abbie Labadie, but have other ideas also.

Here are some ideas. I would love feedback!

AbLab Creative
Ab Media Lab
Abbiecadabra (too long)
AbOriginal Studios
AbSolutions (religious connotation?)
Abstract Media
Animotion
Bee Creative (cheesy?)
The BeeHive
Jellyfish Creative
Ricochet
Smooth Finish Studios
Channel Z
Wilde Planet
Spree Studios (named after a pet)
Aurora Creative (named after a pet)
Aurora Motion
Aurorix

Words to use in combination would be: Motion Graphics, FX, Studio, Productions, Media, Multimedia, Creative, Design, Digital, Visual Arts.

Thanks for any feedback you can give!

Colleen
12-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Of the names listed, I like Jellyfish the best. Easy to remember, easy to spell. BeeHive is also good for the same reasons. Just my 2 cents, i'm no naming expert.

Lodismel
01-24-2014, 11:37 PM
I would actually have to go with AbSolutions. It sounds the most modern, and the most likely to actually be a company name. It is simple and easy to remember. It's also a decent play on your actual name. AbOriginal Studios is pretty funny, but unless you are going to be doing something comedic I would not use that name. AbLab Creative isn't bad either. Remember that the name isn't the most important thing as well, so you shouldn't stress too hard about it. What really matters is how you brand yourself and get that name to be noticed.

delusional
01-25-2014, 03:24 AM
I love AbLabs Creative. I Googled it and the only company with the same name is an Indian robotics company so I take you can take the highest ranking spot in the US with your name. Try Googleing the other names and scratch the ones that give too many other companies as suggestions because it will be harder to market.

angelicagapit
03-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I can't choose between Ab Media Lab or AbLabs Creative.

Ab Media Lab rolls off the tongue pretty well and I honestly think it sounds a bit catchy. It even rhymes! AbLabs Creative doesn't roll of the tongue too well, but it sounds awesome and the word 'creative' would already show the brand as something artistic and dealing with media.

I do like using 'Ab' because it kind of shows that the brand is who you are.

Once you figure out which name you choose, let us know! :)

stockbrokers
09-16-2014, 03:09 AM
I love 'Jellyfish Creative' the most, it's easy to remember and sounds fun

barnesthomas
01-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Hi. I do Motion Graphics & 3D Animation for video. My clients are mostly full-on production houses or corporations. I would like to actually have a business name. I'm trying to play off of my name, Abbie Labadie, but have other ideas also.

Here are some ideas. I would love feedback!

AbLab Creative
Ab Media Lab
Abbiecadabra (too long)
AbOriginal Studios
AbSolutions (religious connotation?)
Abstract Media
Animotion
Bee Creative (cheesy?)
The BeeHive
Jellyfish Creative
Ricochet
Smooth Finish Studios
Channel Z
Wilde Planet
Spree Studios (named after a pet)
Aurora Creative (named after a pet)
Aurora Motion
Aurorix

Words to use in combination would be: Motion Graphics, FX, Studio, Productions, Media, Multimedia, Creative, Design, Digital, Visual Arts.

Thanks for any feedback you can give!

I really appreciate that you have mentioned some suggestions here but I think you can easily locate an online place where you can explore thousands of business names (https://www.brandroot.com/business-names) related with your niche.

Word play is a good technique but it won't work every time, you must use a reliable source to save your time and effort.

campbelljof
01-06-2016, 05:54 AM
Its great names. Lets what he is going to choose.

Zimmy
01-06-2016, 09:05 AM
I like AbLab Creative, but I would drop the "Creative", and make it simply AbLab. Short and memorable.

tuantranbk
09-17-2018, 09:13 PM
Of the names listed, I like Jellyfish the best. Easy to remember, easy to spell. BeeHive is also good for the same reasons. Just my 2 cents, i'm no naming expert.

Totally agree !

tuantranbk
09-17-2018, 09:15 PM

Totally agree ! Have a nice day all. Cheer !

alice737
03-31-2019, 12:38 AM
Energized movement designs is a video style that consolidates enlightening and instructive substance with vivid illustrations. Vivified movement designs are immaculate to clarify muddled and extensive thoughts in an alluring and connecting way and this style of liveliness is adaptable and can mix with some other video style

sheebakaran
01-28-2020, 01:36 AM
Studio7india is revolving as a trustworthy chennai architects firm construct the newest model of buildings using well-known experienced group.

CONTACT INFO
STUDIO7 India 334, Futura Tech Park, Behind Paypal Building, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Shollinganallur,

044-65151580

prasana.studio7@gmail.com

Valentine
02-09-2021, 02:24 AM
"Ab Media Lab" sounds great!
loud, confident.

p.s. maybe my admiration has smth to do with the fact that I have a photo studio called "PHOTO LAB" hah