PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Hill anyone work with them????

AlvinsGiftsDis
02-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Indigo Hill is offering 2.5% daily for 30 days at total ROI 175%. The principal is returned at plan expiration. After looking into this company I have found no scam reports. Has anyone ever worked with them? They also have the option to reinvest with account balance. And the give up to 4% in referral commissions.

ap4aaron
02-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Deal Almost looks to good to be true. I haven't personally used them. You might find someone who has though, but i doubt it.

rsodell
02-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Indigo Hill is offering 2.5% daily for 30 days at total ROI 175%. The principal is returned at plan expiration. After looking into this company I have found no scam reports. Has anyone ever worked with them? They also have the option to reinvest with account balance. And the give up to 4% in referral commissions.

I would stay away from this program at this time...if I were you! They have not yet been in operation for 60 days and one of the major HYIP monitors is having problems getting pay outs from them. There is another HYIP Monitor that has them rated under "Problem" status, but I don't believe this monitor is actually invested with them. I believe he is one that bases his ratings on the ratings of other monitors. However, even if ONE of the major HYIP monitors is having issues with a program...that usually spells trouble and they will gradually fall out of grace with the rest of them also. BEWARE!!!

AlvinsGiftsDis
02-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Thank you for your info!

deanwinchester4
09-25-2018, 01:36 AM
Music Inc. employees about Indigo Books & Music ... At first it was great I was working in the kids section and having a lot of fun

deanwinchester3
10-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Indigo Books & Music Inc. employees about Pay & Benefits. ... At first it was great I was working in the kids section and having a lot of fun.