PDA

View Full Version : looking for someone who would be so kind to help

Pawel
10-27-2016, 07:29 AM
Dear friends,

Please, let me tell you a few words about me. After over 13 years of living and working in the USA I moved to Europe. My professional career started in 1992 when I arrived to the US. I worked number of years in New York City where I had a chance to learn all aspects of business administration and management, computer skills needed in today's daily business operations and interpersonal skills in multicultural working environment. My personal situation is the main reason I can't travel back to the States and look for work. My parents are older and very ill and I need to stay here permanently to take care of them and support them.

Very low wages over here do not let me make two ends meet and cover all basic costs that is why I am looking for any online work from the States. I would appreciate if you have some for me such as large volume of data to enter into the system, database updates or anything other administrative work which could be done over the internet from my home office. I have access to the internet, Skype and I am ready to work as soon as possible. In terms of my experience I can provide my resume. I use MS Excel and the whole Ms Office [PowerPoint, Word, Access] on a daily basis. I have extended experience with financial aspects of running business, database entry and administration, graphic charts and reports, etc. I have also access to the group of programmers and graphic designers just in case someone needs more advanced project to build such as an online web based business applications, etc.

If for any reason there is no one over here in a position to help me in this matter, please forward my message to anyone you know who may need such assistance. I will appreciate anything you could do for me.

Sincerely,

Pawel Zolkos

speeduser
01-10-2019, 01:18 AM
Hello Pawel, so sorry to hear about your situation. I'm positive someone can help you soon with your job situation. All the best and take care! - Paul Savramis (http://oceans2003.org/paul-savramis/)