PDA

View Full Version : Tax rates for importing fabric from China to Colombia

freeebirdfly
10-28-2016, 08:09 PM
I am looking to import hemp blend fabrics from China into Colombia to create underwear and then ship it to the states where I will be selling them. Can anyone help me to understand what will be the tax rates in Colombia for importing hemp/cotton blend fabric?

Mainly, I want to live near where my new start up will be manufactured so I can check on the whole process. Living in Colombia is awesome, and I don't want to have to live in China. So I mainly want to see if it will be cheaper or more expensive to import fabric from China to Colombia and have my manufacturing done here instead of done in China.

vondes
02-28-2019, 03:26 PM
Almost half of all commercially available men's underwear https://bunchofanimals.com/collections/best-mens-underwear/boxer-brief is a universal gray. The pants of the most expensive brands in the overwhelming majority are just such - especially for busy people. Black, blue cause problems with washing - you need a special detergent for dark fabrics. And with nothing else but the same colors, you don’t throw this laundry into the car - everything else can shed

funwithflagmarketing
04-17-2019, 10:41 PM
To do the import you will need broker for the Custom clearance, suggest to check with the broker directly. They will let you know how much rate of tax you need to pay.
About living in China? You can just ask the supplier to offer you fabric samples to choose the exact one you want, then place some trail order to test the suppliers will be fine. Of course you do not need to live in China.

marylee8
04-08-2020, 03:52 AM
I am looking to import hemp blend fabrics from China into Colombia to create underwear and then ship it to the states where I will be selling them
Hemp clothing must be good, just like everything made of hemp. I personally cured my insomnia and panic attacks exactly due to medical marijuana and excellent dry herb vaporizer XVape Aria (https://gypsyvapes.com/xvape-aria-vaporizer) .

Lilykevin95
06-04-2020, 01:47 AM
Product exchange and tax information for Colombia (COL) Textiles and Clothing import MFN and Effectively applied taxes, check of obligation free and dutiable items for. nations from which Colombia Imports Textiles and Clothing incorporate China,