PDA

View Full Version : Drop Shipping

moodokc
11-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I've read a good deal of information on drop ship orders and so far I've only heard negative feedback on it. I guess what I'm looking for is if there is anyone out there who managed to have drop ship orders as a small but successful portion of their business.

I would like to start a selling industrial looking home decor in my store and it would be nice to not have to foot the initial capital to acquire all the inventory. I understand the profit margins for drop ship orders are somewhat disappointing. But I don't intend on having all of my inventory to be drop shipped. Does anyone here have any experience incorporating drop ship items in their business?

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Cheers

John

netcode
11-27-2016, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I've read a good deal of information (http://hafana.com) on drop ship orders and so far I've only heard negative feedback on it. I guess what I'm looking for is if there is anyone out there who managed to have drop ship orders as a small but successful portion of their business.

I would like to start a selling industrial looking home decor in my store and it would be nice to not have to foot the initial capital to acquire all the inventory. I understand the profit margins for drop ship orders are somewhat disappointing. But I don't intend on having all of my inventory to be drop shipped. Does anyone here have any experience incorporating drop ship items in their business?

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Cheers

John

Have you try amazon or ebay? I had try amazon, so far it's good for me.

MikeLevin
03-13-2017, 06:36 AM
For now there are a lot of companies in USA that works with storages in China. They are not even actual manufacturers and not official sellers. But the total income from that drops hipping services is huge

Shippingcostarica
03-25-2017, 02:26 AM
There are a lot of risks involved during relocation, local or international. You must take precautionary measures to minimize the risks during Costa Rica Relocation to make sure all items reach the destination safely.

Fractoggen
07-03-2019, 02:47 AM
It is a good platform for the people to get their requirements :D