PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this name for a business?

12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
I'm starting a business for permanent placement and temporary staffing of accounting professionals. I'm thinking of using the name Bullseye Financial Staffing.

I looking for a name that is easy to remember, conjurs up an image in the customers mind, and is descriptive of what I will be doing. Your thoughts, good or bad, very much appreciated. Picking a name is difficult! Thank you!!!

greebo
07-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Well, I'll be honest with you, I don't like to name it sounds to amateur.

Think about the idea you want to give people, you want to sound like you know what you're doing. how about: Financial Recruitment, I think it sound more professional.[/u]

greensquare
07-24-2005, 03:30 AM
Thats fine. Everyname is good enough if you have money to brandise it.....Take Google which is not very good name for Search engine. But it is the Number one.

But for small business a good name can help in branding fast with less. So go with good descriptive name.

Make it very formal and maturish as Finance people are very serious and do not like much creativity in their stuff.

I want to edit your name "FinancialBull services". Well I am not too creative ....right

Arvind Kumar

gk141054
08-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Just my honset opinion mate, but I would say that to me it just doesn't sound professional enough. It just leaves me with visions of Jim Bowen saying "Lets have a look at what you could've won!!!" :lol:

G

penelope
08-23-2005, 06:49 AM
Wow! What got you into that field?

That used to be my field!

Huge_Mike
09-12-2005, 03:48 PM
I agree it just doesn't sound professional enough unless there's a special meaning behind it. But again, a professional well designed coporate logo plays a part too.

Enchantment
09-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Well, I agree with the replies... cuz thats what I was going to say. You really want to go for the professional look. Do a search for accountant firms and see the types of names you come up with...

AaronB
12-10-2005, 10:08 AM
That name has been done already, try to think of somthing nobody is using, I know that is a lot easier to say then do :)

MaduraiMachan
03-24-2006, 11:53 PM
I feel the name is not professional enough, if you are starting a business!

FinAx could be a better name, I could think of. There is a kick in the name since it ends with Ax. Also it has the terms Finance Accounting in the name.

FinAx should be pronounced as Fin Acks.

All the Best for your business!!

RMMarketer
04-09-2006, 04:58 PM
I understand the earlier posts but I think they are overlooking that this is a TEMPORARY staffing firm --- a catchy name not necessarily professional one is the norm in that industry although you are doing financial so you may want it a bit more professional -- the point is this in that industry tho -- it is a memorable name that if you build a brand they will remember to call in the last moments when their financial staff calls in sick or whatever -- if you like the name go for it and build the brand

Good luck

RMMarketer
04-09-2006, 05:08 PM
One other important consideration for Bullseye is that it woud appear fairly near the top of the yellow page ads for staffing companies which there are many as I am sure you realize. The more I think about it the more I think the name could really be built nicely --- don't worry about how the name sounds so much as what essence your business will establish in the name ---

Don't worry about market trends -- create them!

owesem75
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
You are the owner so you will be the only person to decide on whatever name you want your firm to be. You just have to make sure that the name will define exactly what your firm is or will be doing. Simple name, professional sounding name, even funny names doesn't really matter - it is the kind and quality of service you will attach to it that will give it a true meaning.

What is SAMSUNG to you? What is APPLE to you? What is GOOGLE to you?

BULLSEYE FINANCIAL STAFFING is just fine. Just make it a little shorter though. :)

delusional
01-18-2014, 02:26 AM
I would only take Bullseye and think of something with financial staffing as your punchline.
Be aware that there already is a business named Bullseye (which does machine testing).

Think of something like "Bullseye - The right people to hit that target"

arupmi
02-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I agree with the earlier posts about the name Bullseye being a staffing firm for accounting professionals, it may look a bit casual. After all, accounting conveys the exact opposite image. Having said this, it's all about how you project your company's image. There are a lot of company names out there which sound extremely cheesy, and yet are doing quite well. The design of your company website and logo will definitely convey a lot about itself and must be carefully designed along with the name itself to create a positive impression.

sgreenwood
03-26-2014, 04:36 PM
I like it! Who says you have to have a boring, uppity sounding name just beacause you're catering to accountants. Yours sounds attention grabbing. I can envision a yellow pages ad with a big, red, bold bullseye logo!

fredkawig
03-27-2014, 12:35 AM
I think the name is okay but you might think of other alternatives just in case you want to change it in the near future.

stockbrokers
10-06-2014, 11:57 PM
honestly, bullseye part seems not really trustworthy, sorry

forager
04-22-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm starting a business for permanent placement and temporary staffing of accounting professionals. I'm thinking of using the name Bullseye Financial Staffing.

I looking for a name that is easy to remember, conjurs up an image in the customers mind, and is descriptive of what I will be doing. Your thoughts, good or bad, very much appreciated. Picking a name is difficult! Thank you!!!

sounds cool, go with it.

cuong24081995
12-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Wow! What got you into that field?

That used to be my field!

abdulkaddir
03-14-2019, 06:38 AM
It doesn't sound much professional. But at the end of the day, its your opinion that matters.

Kelly Tiel
04-17-2020, 01:52 PM
You would want to name the business the way that people know what your company is all about... They have to know you are working with finances and the Bullseye has nothing to deal with the finance. You better take your Surname and put it on the beginning. This will sound more professional and serious for he customers and business partners

BedroomGallery2
04-18-2020, 02:08 AM
The name needs to sound great when it's said so anyone might hear.
Utilize a name that has importance to it and passes on an advantage.
Keep away from Web 2.0-ish disorder.
Be careful initials.
Use particulars.
Ensure you can trademark the name.
Test it out on Google AdWords.

TWExpressCars3
04-18-2020, 02:47 AM
The name needs to sound good when it's said aloud.
Use a name that has meaning to it and conveys a benefit.
Avoid Web 2.0-ish syndrome.
Beware initials.
Use specifics.
Make sure you can trademark the name.
Test it out on Google AdWords.

raviseo120
03-15-2021, 12:13 AM
thanks for sharing with us