PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine Optimization (ARTICLE)

CrossMediaGroup
01-02-2005, 08:47 PM
by Rodney Burutsa

Rodney Burutsa is the owner of CrossMediaGroup.net and an author of articles and tutorials on the Internet, e-business, and online marketing. These articles are free content you may reprint or publish in your newsletter, website or e-book as long as the links and appropriate credit bylines remain in context.

The objective of search engine optimization is to increase web visitor counts by ranking very high in search engine results. Search engine optimization is the key to obtaining visitors for very little to no cost at all. In fact, SEO is absolutely vital to your online marketing success.

Design For Promotion

Good website design is done with the promotion of the site in mind. Here are a few elements to keep in mind while designing your site for search engine optimization:

Text links: If you must have image links in your navigation bar, include also text links. However, make sure the text links show up first in the source code, because search engine robots will follow the first link they find to any particular page. They won't follow additional links to the same page.

Site map: A big site needs a site map, which should be linked to from every page on the site. This will help the search engine robots find every page with just two clicks. A small site can use the navigation bar.

Be bold: Use the tags around some of your keywords on each page. Do not use them everywhere the keyword appears. Once or twice is plenty.

Link Popularity

Search engines, like Google, use various algorithms to rank search results. The most important of these is link popularity. Link popularity is gained by the number of sites linking to yours. If that site has a lot of quality sites linking to it and it links to you, you get a lot of points; but if that site has few sites linking to it, you get only a few points.

Reciprocal linking: The sites linking to you must cover the same topics as your linking page in both directions. All other links are of minimal importance (or in the case of spam they are ignored or even penalized). Exchange links with sites similar to yours, not sites directly competing with yours. Don't overdo the anchor text. You don't want all your inbound links looking the same, because it looks like automation – something Google frowns upon. Use your URL sometimes, your company name other times, or descriptive text as well. See the article on Link Exchange for more on this subject.

Deep linking: Make sure you have links coming in to as many pages as possible. Having other sites link to different pages on your site tells search engines you have a lot of worthwhile content. When all your links are coming in to the homepage it tells search engines you have a shallow site of little value, or that your links were generated by automation rather than by the value of your site.

Copywriting: Offer articles to newsletter or ezine publishers that archive their ezines. The links stay live often for many years in their archives. Another method of publishing your content online is through article exchanges, similar to link exchanges, only much more useful. You publish someone else's article with a link back to their site. They publish your article with a link back to your site. You both have content and high quality links. See the article on Content Writing (Copywriting) for more on this subject.

ehomebusiness
03-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Thank you. I enjoyed the article very much, however, more detail would be nice too.

Thanks

Brandon
06-08-2005, 08:16 PM
It is good for a basic article.

Seochat.com has some more indepth articles for someone wanting that.

DrColorChip
10-23-2005, 11:55 PM
As someone who used to dominate the search engines years ago, I can tell you that good text in a web page is a must. By that, I mean think about what words you would use to find your page (beside the name of the site). Think of a few primary words, then a few supporting words.

EX: "paint chip repair" is the focus....but what other words could be used to help sell that business? How about "automotive", "touch-up", "car" "color", "scratches" These are the supporting words to use around the primary phrase. Another example might be 'rentals', with supporting words like seasonal, florida, vacation, summer, winter, golf course, etc. "Rental" is the main word, but a lot of other supporting adjectives will be used in a SE search as well.

Gear the page around the primary words, but then use supporting words nearby. Don't use them to the point that they are repeated in each sentence or the engines will kick you out or lower your ranking. Use a fair amount of text in the page as well. If you don't have much to say, make up some stuff that is readable, but not necessary to sell your product just to get the words on the page. Spiders will crawl a site and look for the meat and potatoes of a website, which is the body text. Meta tags are good, but aside from the title bar, the body text is the most important part of the page for the engines to find food for their indexes.

I could go on and on with other comments, but this is one of the most important parts of a website that I often see overlooked. Good text and suporting keywords are golden!

Lanier
11-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi There :D

Thanks for advices Rodney. One thing that comes to my mind about linking, is that the inbound links should mainly come from quality websites that have a better ranking than your site. Poor sites with low ranking can damage your ranking on the search engine index.

All the best,
Lars

teknicks
12-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Lanier,

That is correct. Part of a professional and quality link building program includes linkage cleaning and removal. It’s not about quantity so much as quality. The 3 single most important attributes of a quality link building program is 1. Related Content 2. Google Rankage 3. Anchor Text. The inbound link must come from a site that is related to the topics of your site. They should talk about the same services and subjects, should contain similar keywords in the copy, and should have a similar topic focused title. Secondly, don't waste your time if that potential incoming link is coming from a site that is not indexed and ranked by Google. And third Your text link should contain your keywords!!!!!!! Glad to help....Happy Holidays

estoretech
01-06-2006, 01:16 PM
keep in mind of these "DONTS" for the search engines:

* Do not use text that is the same or slightly different color as the background to 'hide' keywords.
* Do not repeat the keywords in the Meta tags (use them only once), and do not use keywords that are unrelated to the site's content.
* Do not create a title like "web hosting, web hosting, web hosting." This is considered spam.
* Do not repeat the keyword to increase its frequency on a page (Keyword stuffing). Search engines now have the ability to detect this: they can spider a page and determine whether the frequency is above a "normal" level in proportion to the rest of the words in the document - this is also known as keyword density.
* Do not optimize a page for top ranking, and then swap another page in its place once a top ranking is achieved.
* Do not put misleading words on the page in the hopes of attracting visitors looking for another topic.
* Do not submit a page to the search engines that, once loaded, automatically redirects to a page of different information.
* Do not create a page that prohibits the user from using the browser's back button to return to the search engine results.
* Do not create "doorway pages."
* Do not submit the same page more than once on the same day to the same search engine.
* Do not put multiple instances of the Title Tag in the HTML code.
* Do not put pages of content in layers and position them off screen or practice the same kind of behavior by turning the visibility of the layers off.
* Do not use small or 'invisible text' in the page.
* Do not send query to a search engine with an automated 'rank reporting tool' hundreds of times per day.
* Do not purchase multiple domains and put duplicate copies of the web site on each domain.
* Do not participate in Link Farm programs.
* Do not submit different versions of the web site in the hope of getting multiple listings.
* Do not submit more than the allowed number of pages per engine per day or week. Each engine has a limit on how many pages one can manually submit to it using its online forms.
* Do not cloak.
* Do not support affiliate sites with the same or similar content but different site designs.
* Do not create a page which is stuffed with keyword content so far down the page that it is unlikely anyone will ever scroll down that far.
* Do not create a plain page specifically designed to rank highly, and then once indexed, upload a different page to your server.
* Do not put hundreds of 1x1 transparent .gif's on your page and assign them all the same ALT text. This is rather easy to detect.
* Do not use CSS to set the text size of a particular tag to 0% and then fill your page with 'invisible text.'

As you can see, there are a lot of ways to fool the search engines, but just about all of them are detectable - and that makes them very dangerous. :roll: :roll:

rich
02-02-2006, 01:09 AM
One other thing to bear in mind is choosing the right keywords. There is no point in using keywords that people in your industry use if the average customer out there never uses them.

Similarly, there is no point in targeting a keyword such as 'hotel' when there are already over 500 million sites listed on google competing for that keyword - yes, lots of people are searching for it, but your unlikely to see much (if any) of that traffic. It is much easier to compete for keywords where there are plenty of searches done, but not much competition.

A simple way to find out what keywords people are searching for, and the number of searches, is to use a service such as overture. You can manually check these keyword phrases it will provide you with to see what the competition is like in google etc, or you could save yourself time and use wordtracker, which will provide you with a list of keywords sorted by KEI (the ratio between the keyword popularity and the competition for it).

Find some good keywords associated with your site, and build it up around them.

gHiros
02-02-2014, 07:54 PM
The article provided by CrossMediaGroup is about 9 years old, and with the advent of the current Google updates (e.g., Panda, Hummingbird), SEO techniques need to be revamped for 2014. Google updates have focused on improving the search results for the user. And thus, focusing on providing good quality content for your website and giving your visitors an awesome web experience, are keys to crafting your website as relevant and useful in Google's eyes. And, which hopefully will result in nice rankings on the SERPS.

delusional
02-03-2014, 01:31 AM

* Do not use text that is the same or slightly different color as the background to 'hide' keywords.
* Do not repeat the keywords in the Meta tags (use them only once), and do not use keywords that are unrelated to the site's content.
* Do not create a title like "web hosting, web hosting, web hosting." This is considered spam.
* Do not repeat the keyword to increase its frequency on a page (Keyword stuffing). Search engines now have the ability to detect this: they can spider a page and determine whether the frequency is above a "normal" level in proportion to the rest of the words in the document - this is also known as keyword density.
* Do not optimize a page for top ranking, and then swap another page in its place once a top ranking is achieved.
* Do not put misleading words on the page in the hopes of attracting visitors looking for another topic.
* Do not submit a page to the search engines that, once loaded, automatically redirects to a page of different information.
* Do not create a page that prohibits the user from using the browser's back button to return to the search engine results.
* Do not submit the same page more than once on the same day to the same search engine.
* Do not put pages of content in layers and position them off screen or practice the same kind of behavior by turning the visibility of the layers off.
* Do not send query to a search engine with an automated 'rank reporting tool' hundreds of times per day.
* Do not purchase multiple domains and put duplicate copies of the web site on each domain.
* Do not submit different versions of the web site in the hope of getting multiple listings.
* Do not submit more than the allowed number of pages per engine per day or week. Each engine has a limit on how many pages one can manually submit to it using its online forms.
* Do not cloak.
* Do not support affiliate sites with the same or similar content but different site designs.
* Do not create a page which is stuffed with keyword content so far down the page that it is unlikely anyone will ever scroll down that far.
* Do not create a plain page specifically designed to rank highly, and then once indexed, upload a different page to your server.
* Do not put hundreds of 1x1 transparent .gif's on your page and assign them all the same ALT text. This is rather easy to detect.
* Do not use CSS to set the text size of a particular tag to 0% and then fill your page with 'invisible text.'

As you can see, there are a lot of ways to fool the search engines, but just about all of them are detectable - and that makes them very dangerous. :roll: :roll:

I think this is more valuable information than things you SHOULD do. People always try to sneak past the system but if they get caught, the repercussions are very hard on your website. Your ranking means a lot and if you get punished for abusing the system, you're going to have a bad time.

nowicki2013
02-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks CrossMediaGroup, those are some great SEO tips. If you want to be successful online you have to know all about SEO. A great website to learn all their is to know about SEO is Blackhatworld. Even if you don't want to learn about it and just want to pay people to do it for you they have a lot of people on there who provide services for money. You can also just do a Google search about SEO tips and you can learn a lot.

jfab
02-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Very well said. This article is very much helpful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and tips for everybody around here.

zerobrokerage
02-06-2014, 03:01 AM
" Do not submit more than the allowed number of pages per engine per day or week. Each engine has a limit on how many pages one can manually submit to it using its online forms."

How Much Number of Directory, Article, Classified, Bookmark, Blog Post ect... Search Engine(google) Allow?

mikelouis
02-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Good article. I know most people just think that SEO is all about using a lot of keywords in your text. It is important that a person uses keywords but at the same time make sure that they have good quality content to show off. Good quality content also helps in ranking well your site.

omexpackers
02-06-2014, 10:35 PM
hi friends my self sunil kumar from haryana

sdsnook
02-06-2014, 11:33 PM
wow, i knew there was a lot to SEO but my mind is reeling with info now. I had just got certificates in web-design in 2008 when search engines changed.... i have been in the dark. Thank you for the article and replies I am trying to help some friends with their sites and this will be a great resource!!

foduu1
05-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Thanks a lot. My partner and i loved the article completely, however, much more aspect could be wonderful far too.

touqeer
05-24-2014, 05:43 AM
Your online business is not improved if we are not focus on the content and website design. The article by rodney provide good information that design should be according to the promotion of the website. And should be search engine friendly website with good loading time.

NukeBlaster
05-26-2014, 12:47 AM
You have good written.I enjoyed the article very much.Thank you.

spysachin121
05-26-2014, 07:10 AM
This is the nice article to give brief information about the seo. Thank you for posting this article.

ketusoftware
05-26-2014, 07:12 AM
Thank you. Very informative and nice article on search engine optimisation, about link popularity.

amardeepets3323
06-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Thanks, for sharing such a Nice information regarding Seo

vinod1
07-05-2014, 07:01 AM
This is a great experience & knowledge of you life that you have share with us. I have learn many more after reading your article and try to understand some more after reading one or two times more. So thank's a lot for sharing such kind of information.

surenot
07-06-2014, 07:59 AM
This is great stuff it always makes me happy when I stumble on article like this.

jesslee
07-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Interesting, I enjoyed to read it.

NukeBlaster
07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
thanks a alot..

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Woah!.. its so interseting and amazing article, it contains valuable informative contents and hope it will very useful.
And the comment by estoretech is very interesting.
I loved to read this article.

surenot
07-25-2014, 11:02 AM
I never get tired reading these articles thanks a lot.

ilead
07-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Thank you very sharing these information and marketing strategies that is really informative. Hope that you will continue to write such helpful and informative articles like this one.

Marshall Golub
07-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Thank you ilead, for posting useless garbage on this board

property
07-29-2014, 06:59 AM
I've been looking for information like this for quite a while and found your Article post. Thanks so much for the information.

AzharSEO
08-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Search engine optimization is an technique to optimization the website over search engine but now going Google updates need Quality website and Quality SEO work for optimize our website over search engine.

carineallen
08-19-2014, 04:53 AM
Nice article,Many informative information are there.Thanks for sharing

surenot
08-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Nice share. Also consider using long tail keywords in your backlinks.

chooserank
09-01-2014, 07:47 AM
You have try to explain very much from this article and from the starting to end you have done properly. I agree and admire to you on you knowledge and experience that show in this stuff. This is full of informative and if a candidate want learn then i am sure that their will be learn properly...

Thank's...

larrytoxi
09-02-2014, 02:49 AM
The article is good, hope you update this thread regularly...

chooserank
10-06-2014, 06:43 AM
This is a very very important and genuine information for the seo professionals and learners. After take these points in their mind the candidate can do a better work.
Thank's to share...

dirweb
10-27-2014, 05:18 AM
You can look here:
http://www.directorioweb-gratis.es/

katiebell26
10-27-2014, 05:27 AM

* Do not cloak.

This is really an interesting one! Worth reading!!
SEO can be changing but these rules are unchangeable!

shaunjessy123
11-11-2014, 06:04 AM
All The Points You Mention in Forums Will really Help us Lot If Every points Implemented in My Website...Thanks For Sharing Such a good Points to increase Seo traffic and Result for Website

avvntech
02-25-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi friends,

I found more informative things about SEO on this thread thanks a lot for sharing.

nikhil48
07-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Absolutely these above tips are very useful for search engine marketing, For a high quality site and blog. we should know about those SEO rules,Its long time procedure but it will work too.

yasurs
07-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Thanks your psot, It helps me a lot as I am a seoer too, I learn more from the writings.:)

robertm96
07-14-2015, 03:03 AM
I didnt have a much idea about "Deep linking". Now I see why that is much important. Thank you

Manish764
07-18-2015, 04:24 AM
SEO simply stands for Search Engine Optimisation. This is where you construct your web pages and implement certain techniques to help you rank as high as possible on search engine result pages (SERPs).

Alex Christopher
07-20-2015, 09:08 AM
WHY I LOVE SEO VS. PPC?

That is why I really love SEO because it takes about the same amount of energy to set up, but I don’t have to pay for my clicks because they are FREE!

And now, this is what puts SEO on overdrive! 70% of the time when someone clicks on something after searching they are clicking on the areas of the page that are the Natural SEO listings. (source: marketingsherpa.com) That means …

70% of the searchers click the natural FREE SEO search engine results versus the PPC ads, so you will get MORE traffic with an SEO listing.

Alex Christopher
07-20-2015, 09:21 AM
By the way, if you want to try internet marketing,

I'm opening FREE Training of how to Start Making Money Online (http://www.moneyprinterformula.com)

I hope it's useful for you.

somnathji
07-22-2015, 06:11 AM
woww !! what a great post :)

jane1
08-03-2015, 02:01 AM
I found the post and views of other members quite informative and useful too. We should not deceive information and try to present it in a clear way.

wefixtexas
08-12-2015, 01:25 PM
superb!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what i am exactly looking for.
THANKS and keep posting.
wefixtexas

David joy
08-25-2015, 10:11 PM
hi friends i am started a new bussiness in internet marketing in the field of SEO.
so pls friend suggest me some technique related to that topic.

Silky Smith
09-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Perfect! Excellent points mentioned in the article. Just loved it… Great tips.
This article was filled with so many good ideas that I saved the entire thing to my hard drive. Such an informative article! I find it to be very useful and SEO friendly in order to embed a slide share deck or a YouTube video to enhance and connect other socials to WordPress articles. Keyword analysis and creating useful and informative contents for customers will definitely win the battle of SEO.

Tài Doanh
09-15-2015, 04:06 AM
thank you verry much

sebweb
09-21-2015, 09:22 AM
Really interesting information on this forum. Thank you!

Zaccari Scalzi
09-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Attracting customers through online directories is the best way, the tricky part is getting reviews so that clients see you as the best option

aaabright
09-24-2015, 04:19 AM
hey estoretech!! you have shared much knowledgeable points...its would be very useful for seo persons to use in their strategies.

seoglobaladmedia
10-27-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi,
Great, thanks to share this impressive information.

fistymerry
10-28-2015, 01:57 AM
SEO is reffer to provide high rank of your website .

We are Ritzy provide Account service. currently we are providing Balance sheet service .

pagesmilerry
10-28-2015, 02:42 AM
SEO is reffer to provide high rank of your website .

We are Slim effects reviews provide health Fittness service. currently we are providing hydroxycut reviews service

betseyrue114
10-28-2015, 04:00 AM
SEO is reffer to provide high rank of your website which is free and natural.

We are Buyebook provide Book service. currently we are providing Ebook online service

IndioBailBonds
11-14-2015, 10:57 AM
Wow great information especially for those who just start their career in digital marketing.

davidper
12-01-2015, 08:59 PM
very detailed article, thank you to have something above do not yet quite understand the issue

mehreenshaikh
12-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Hello Dear

- SEO means search engine Optimization
- SEO two parts work
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO are use for improve sites traffic.
- SEO knowledge improve visit to the Moz.com sites

Brittany
12-13-2015, 10:17 AM
Basic search engine optimization (SEO) is fundamental. And essential. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people need your site.

What are search engines looking for? How can you build your website in a way that will please both your visitors/customers, as well as Google, Bing, and other search engines? Most importantly, how can SEO help your web presence become more profitable?

During the Introduction to SEO session at SES New York, Carolyn Shelby (@CShel), Director of SEO, Chicago Tribune/435 Digital, fully explained the extreme value SEO can deliver to a site, and stressed the importance of basic SEO using the following analogy:

"Skipping the basics and spending all your time and money on social and 'fancy stuff' is the same as skipping brushing your teeth and showering, but buying white strips and wearing expensive cologne," Shelby said.

Although the Introduction to SEO session was intended for industry newcomers, Shelby's tips offer important reminders for even experienced SEO professionals who have been optimizing sites for years.

Brittany
01-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Thank you. Very informative and nice article on search engine optimisation, about link popularity.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 01:02 AM
good articles for newbiews

0nos
03-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Totally agreed with the DONTS

onlinephotosale
03-06-2016, 11:57 PM
the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.

nidhivyas
03-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Hello

- Search engine optimization are used get generate organic traffic.
- It's main two types of SEO Black hat and White hat SEO.
- Main two technique On Page and Off Page optimization.

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Very nice information put to gether. Thanks for bringing this to us

roycpo
04-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Thank you for this post, great information is consists but should describe in broadly.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:21 AM
The process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.

Seocastell
04-09-2016, 03:11 AM
Valuable post for people involved in SEO and internet marketing.
:D:D:D

Ghany
04-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Nice article and thank you for providing such a great information with us... thanks a lot

ninhtran
05-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Thank you for your shared. I hope you will write an article detail like as How to optimize your website on SEM.

Ghany
05-07-2016, 03:04 AM
thank u for sharing with us

ronniewill
05-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Very informative article and others have posted valuable information too.

Chris_Tax
11-13-2018, 06:42 PM
SEO is doing high domain do follow back link sites that will not be deleted. Your do follow back links needs to age.

BadassAffiliate
01-29-2020, 11:03 AM
Search engines like Google and Bing can be considered as the librarians of the internet. Their operations collect information about every page on the web so they can help people find exactly what they're looking for. Every search engine has an algorithm for providing helpful search results from all this informations.

When your pages have higher rankings, more people will find the way to your website. The key to higher rankings is making sure your website has the components that search engines are looking for.

This is called search engine optimization or SEO.

Essential Aspects Of SEO

An entire SEO topic needs many different aspects to be successful, and it's s hard to say what is the most important thing. But don’t worry, I will tell you what are the most significant aspects of SEO.

On-Page SEO

On-page SEO relates to all the criteria that can be taken within your website to boost its search rankings.

Content

Google is constantly trying to give you the best experience by leading you to the best content it can find. This implies that the most important thing to do well with SEO is to create outstanding content.

Keywords

When someone searches, for example, for email marketing, the search engines can narrow results and show only the pages that are about those words.

Title Tags and Meta Descriptions

Title tags are what appear in your browser tab when you open a new page. Blogs usually have an h1-tag or the heading of the first order. All pages on your website should have only one h1-tag to make the title understandable to Google. Search engines pay a lot of attention to page titles because they often summarize the page.

Meta descriptions appear as an excerpt when Google shows your page as a search result.

You can use Yoast SEO Plugin to optimize both title tags and meta descriptions.

Page Speed

Long loading times can destroy the user experience and any chance of conversions on your site. It will be responsible for a large bounce rate and this will hurt your rankings.

Use Cloudflare, wp fastest cache plugin, and smush plugin to speed up your pages.

SSL Certificate

The last thing you want after struggling so hard to get traffic to your site is for them to bounce immediately because a notification from Google that your site is not secure, and again, security is a ranking factor.

If you are just starting with your website look for hosting providers that offer SSL certificate for free.

If you already have a website and you want to switch to https it can easily be done. Here's a blog post about How to get the SSL certificate for free, check it out.

Off-Page SEO

Off-page SEO relates to the page ranking factors that exist outside of your website, like backlinks from another site or amount of exposure on social media.

Links

Links between websites are important. When one web page links to another it's usually a recommendation telling readers that the site has good information.

A web page with a lot of backlinks can look good to search engines and some people try to trick search engines by creating or buying fake links that point to their own website. Usually, search engines can detect when a site has a lot of them and they are giving links from trustworthy sites more weight in rankings.

Anchor Text

Anchor text is the words that are used in links. If your web page says Neil Patel has the best SEO guide, and the word SEO is linked, then search engines can define that neilpatel.com is related to the word SEO.

This way when someone searches for SEO, that site will rank well.

Social Shares

There are two main components of importance.

Quality of shares – like with the backlinks, who shares counts more than how often they share. Google understands influencers, and if they share your content, it has more SEO juice than share from a member of your family or your friend.

A number of shares –*social media audiences want more videos and images with less text. Keep that in mind when creating content.

Search engines are looking for prominence sites with a consistent list of fresh engaging content and growing numbers of quality links. Those sites will do well in search rankings.

These are just the basics and the algorithms are refined and changed all the time. Adequate SEO is all about making sure your website has great content that's supported by the factors that search engines are looking for in their algorithms.

roysten
01-30-2020, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the share!

lishmaliny
02-06-2020, 06:30 AM
It is good for a basic article.

sushmithagowda
02-14-2020, 03:44 AM
Really intrested answers, than you for sharing.

brillmindz4
02-18-2020, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the advice Rodney

According to the changes to the Google algorithm we have to change the definition for SEO, that was I felt

Srijana Pandey
02-26-2020, 04:37 AM
by Rodney Burutsa

Rodney Burutsa is the owner of CrossMediaGroup.net and an author of articles and tutorials on the Internet, e-business, and online marketing. These articles are free content you may reprint or publish in your newsletter, website or e-book as long as the links and appropriate credit bylines remain in context.

The objective of search engine optimization is to increase web visitor counts by ranking very high in search engine results. Search engine optimization is the key to obtaining visitors for very little to no cost at all. In fact, SEO is absolutely vital to your online marketing success.

Design For Promotion

Good website design is done with the promotion of the site in mind. Here are a few elements to keep in mind while designing your site for search engine optimization:

Text links: If you must have image links in your navigation bar, include also text links. However, make sure the text links show up first in the source code, because search engine robots will follow the first link they find to any particular page. They won't follow additional links to the same page.

Site map: A big site needs a site map, which should be linked to from every page on the site. This will help the search engine robots find every page with just two clicks. A small site can use the navigation bar.

Be bold: Use the tags around some of your keywords on each page. Do not use them everywhere the keyword appears. Once or twice is plenty.

Link Popularity

Search engines, like Google, use various algorithms to rank search results. The most important of these is link popularity. Link popularity is gained by the number of sites linking to yours. If that site has a lot of quality sites linking to it and it links to you, you get a lot of points; but if that site has few sites linking to it, you get only a few points.

Reciprocal linking: The sites linking to you must cover the same topics as your linking page in both directions. All other links are of minimal importance (or in the case of spam they are ignored or even penalized). Exchange links with sites similar to yours, not sites directly competing with yours. Don't overdo the anchor text. You don't want all your inbound links looking the same, because it looks like automation – something Google frowns upon. Use your URL sometimes, your company name other times, or descriptive text as well. See the article on Link Exchange for more on this subject.

Deep linking: Make sure you have links coming in to as many pages as possible. Having other sites link to different pages on your site tells search engines you have a lot of worthwhile content. When all your links are coming in to the homepage it tells search engines you have a shallow site of little value, or that your links were generated by automation rather than by the value of your site.

Copywriting: Offer articles to newsletter or ezine publishers that archive their ezines. The links stay live often for many years in their archives. Another method of publishing your content online is through article exchanges, similar to link exchanges, only much more useful. You publish someone else's article with a link back to their site. They publish your article with a link back to your site. You both have content and high quality links. See the article on Content Writing (Copywriting) for more on this subject.

This is very much informative post for me. It helps me to know new terms that are reciprocal links and the deep link. Thanks for sharing this information with us. If you have a new informative blog like this please share it with us.

Srijana Pandey
03-03-2020, 06:15 AM
by Rodney Burutsa

Design For Promotion

Link Popularity

This is so informative post for me. I really enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Geetha john
11-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Search Engine Optimization is a methodology of strategies and techniques used to improve your website so that it can perform well in the search engine result pages. Basically, SEO helps people increase their visitors who are searching for topics related to their content.

raviseo120
11-07-2020, 11:24 AM
thanks for sharing with us

MASTERO
11-24-2020, 12:23 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your article
Create a search engine friendly title. Include 1-2 keywords related to your topic. ...
Optimize your abstract. Place essential findings and keywords in the first two sentences of your abstract. ...
Use keywords throughout your article. ...
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

master007
11-25-2020, 01:13 AM
One thing that comes to my mind about linking, is that the inbound links should mainly come from quality websites that have a better ranking than your site. Poor sites with low ranking can damage your ranking on the search engine index.

RaniaRanii3
11-25-2020, 01:32 AM
Presentation. Welcome to your SEO learning venture! You'll capitalize on this guide if your craving to learn internet searcher.

RemoteDesktop
11-25-2020, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the article. i liked it

Geetha john
11-26-2020, 02:02 AM
Create a search engine friendly title. Include 1-2 keywords related to your topic. ...
Optimize your abstract. Place essential findings and keywords in the first two sentences of your abstract. ...
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Saravanan12
12-02-2020, 07:34 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Geethan
12-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Saravanan12
12-19-2020, 03:22 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.

master007
12-22-2020, 12:57 AM
One thing that comes to my mind about linking, is that the inbound links should mainly come from quality websites that have a better ranking than your site. Poor sites with low ranking can damage your ranking on the search engine index.

Geetha john
12-26-2020, 02:02 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Bigil
12-28-2020, 01:49 AM
Part of a professional and quality link building program includes linkage cleaning and removal. It’s not about quantity so much as quality. The 3 single most important attributes of a quality link building program is 1. Related Content 2. Google Rankage 3. Anchor Text. The inbound link must come from a site that is related to the topics of your site.

MASTERO
12-28-2020, 01:58 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

HenryChinaski21
12-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Google's algorithms are constantly changing. It is necessary to adjust the optimization for their requirements.

Geetha
12-29-2020, 12:35 AM
Image result for Search Engine Optimization (ARTICLE)
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

KENZAdvertising2
12-29-2020, 12:46 AM
PITCH YOUR BUSINESS BRAND THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES!
It's an age of social media. People all around the world are in phenomenal ways connected with each other on social media platforms. Social media marketing in Pakistan has opened new avenues for business brands to pitch their businesses. Currently, business brands that have adjusted to social media management tactics, have a foothold over their competitors.

Rahul28
12-30-2020, 09:24 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.

Muthuraj
12-31-2020, 03:19 AM
Article posting(SEO) is one of the content marketing techniques. It helps us to improve keywords ranking, the website traffic and generate the quality leads

Bigil
01-01-2021, 11:35 PM
I could go on and on with other comments, but this is one of the most important parts of a website that I often see overlooked. Good text and suporting keywords are golden!

jayam12
01-07-2021, 07:48 AM
Improve Title Tags. Look at your highest-level category pages. ...
Master Keyword Research. A sound SEO program relies on keyword research to: ...
Understand Your Competition. ...
Map Keywords. ...
Optimize Your Site. ...
Produce Regular Content. ...
Boost Link Equity. ...
Build Your Social Media Network.

mithu
01-07-2021, 07:53 AM

valluri
01-07-2021, 07:57 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art and science of getting pages to rank higher in search engines such as Google. Because search is one of the main ways in which people discover content online, ranking higher in search engines can lead to an increase in traffic to a website.

master007
01-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Thank you. I enjoyed the article very much, however, more detail would be nice too.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 12:11 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

jamilalam
01-21-2021, 03:20 AM
If our onpage seo is not good and we make tons of backlinks for our page or post, then is it good or bad practice?>
\

raviseo120
01-21-2021, 11:05 AM
thanks for sharing with us

MASTERO
01-21-2021, 11:58 PM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Rahul28
01-22-2021, 05:13 AM
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.

Bigil
01-23-2021, 02:58 AM

MASTERO
01-29-2021, 12:13 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

lishmaliny
02-03-2021, 05:12 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword. ... When it comes to SEO, there's you, the search engine, and the searcher.

Geetha
02-04-2021, 12:37 AM
Image result for Search Engine Optimization (ARTICLE)
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

lishmaliny
02-05-2021, 06:34 AM
Improve Title Tags. Look at your highest-level category pages.
Master Keyword Research.
Understand Your Competition.
Map Keywords.
Optimize Your Site.
Produce Regular Content.
Boost Link Equity.

MASTERO
02-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

Lilykevin86
02-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Website improvement (SEO) for your article

Make a web crawler cordial title. Incorporate 1-2 catchphrases identified with your point.
Enhance your theoretical. Spot fundamental discoveries and watchwords in the initial two sentences of your theoretical.
Use watchwords all through your article.
Be steady.
Fabricate joins.

jayam12
02-06-2021, 05:12 AM
Improve Title Tags. Look at your highest-level category pages. ...
Master Keyword Research. ...
Understand Your Competition. ...
Map Keywords. ...
Optimize Your Site. ...
Produce Regular Content. ...
Boost Link Equity. ...

mithu
02-06-2021, 05:18 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword. ... When it comes to SEO, there's you, the search engine, and the searcher.

valluri
02-06-2021, 05:24 AM
You can absolutely do SEO yourself. With some research and lots of practice, anyone can learn how to do SEO for their business. But before you start, it's important to understand some SEO fundamentals, like

kitchens4u
02-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Very nice. I love it. Much appreciated for your article.

Custom Kitchen Sydney (http://www.kitchens4u.com.au/) | Kitchen Cabinet Sydney (http://www.kitchens4u.com.au/)

master007
03-13-2021, 12:44 AM
The 3 single most important attributes of a quality link building program is 1. Related Content 2. Google Rankage 3. Anchor Text. The inbound link must come from a site that is related to the topics of your site. They should talk about the same services and subjects, should contain similar keywords in the copy, and should have a similar topic focused title. Secondly, don't waste your time if that potential incoming link is coming from a site that is not indexed and ranked by Google. And third Your text link should contain your keywords.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:31 AM

Geetha
03-30-2021, 01:45 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build links.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:12 PM

master007
04-15-2021, 10:27 AM

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:45 AM
A simple way to find out what keywords people are searching for, and the number of searches, is to use a service such as overture. You can manually check these keyword phrases it will provide you with to see what the competition is like in google etc, or you could save yourself time and use wordtracker, which will provide you with a list of keywords sorted by KEI (the ratio between the keyword popularity and the competition for it).

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:03 PM
Google updates (e.g., Panda, Hummingbird), SEO techniques need to be revamped for 2014. Google updates have focused on improving the search results for the user. And thus, focusing on providing good quality content for your website and giving your visitors an awesome web experience, are keys to crafting your website as relevant and useful in Google's eyes. And, which hopefully will result in nice rankings on the SERPS.