PDA

View Full Version : realmarketingmasters.com

True Self Organics
02-12-2014, 01:02 PM
realmarketingmasters claims they will generate $3000 to you within 60days!!! This company will call your leads for you instead of waiting for your leads to come to them! They get the traffic and the selling is up to you. They offer webinars to help with your online marketing strategies. Wandering if anyone has heard or used them.

SVPTiana S.
02-12-2014, 03:53 PM
I have never heard of RealMarketingMasters personally but if it was something that interest you, make sure you do your research! I'm an executive trainer in this awesome company called 5linx. We specialize in supplying your residential and commercial needs! Due to the rapid growth and progress we are A+ accredited with BBB(Better Business Bureau) we have also been a part of the Inc 500/5000 http://www.inc.com/profile/5linx-enterprise and we are #1 in Rochester 100! For my business card text "MyPlanB" to 55255. My website is www.5linx.net/L628370 to watch the overview video and read about my products and services! Should you have any questions, email me at McCutcheonTiana@gmail.com.

fredkawig
02-13-2014, 07:54 AM
That sounds like a scam. You better Google it first and add scam beside it. Usually this helps when you are determining scam sites from legit sites as the pop-ups will tell you immediately. Don't believe a lot of what you see in the internet as most of them are scams.

dkpowers
02-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Yes I've heard of and am a member of real marketing masters. Not a scam. Very legit. Make $600 in 6 days and didn't even promote it. It's exactly what it says it is. It's a complete done for you business. You don't have to do a thing however if you become an affiliate you can make more money. Month of Jan. yield to members was $1112.

speeduser
03-14-2021, 08:43 AM
They have the experience to be good marketers. This is the reason why they are having good reputation as such. - Marla Ahlgrimm (http://www.marlaahlgrimmexpert.com/)