PDA

View Full Version : Do something!! Buy/sell. (import/export) bangladesh.

s_fowaz
12-20-2016, 04:01 AM
I work in a privet contaoner terminal in bangladesh. I know what is being exported how it is done and how it gets into the ship. And i also know who is buying it and the price they are selling it for. Same goes for importing too. I can find you buyers who are actually importing. And i can also find you exporter. Now my point is lets start business..

Sapraj
12-26-2016, 12:11 AM
Hi. I have good collection of handmade appliqués and also the same can be customised or designed as per the requirement. These are basically used as wall hangings for home decor. I want to export this from Orissa, India. Can you help me in this.

Zoe Lee
03-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Hi

What do the exporters do? Are they in Bangladesh? Do they want to sell their products to China?
Please contact me: zoelee_igloo@hotmail.com

AIMEE730
03-07-2017, 02:35 AM
hi ,

if you need to sell products in China and ship goods to China , you can contact me :13760448192@163.com

middlewoman
03-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi I am a service provider looking to expand into new territories.

What types of products are being shipped and what would you require to set up contacts for buyers?

message me
info@cantrec.com

Indiana
07-24-2017, 08:14 AM
I work in a privet contaoner terminal in bangladesh. I know what is being exported how it is done and how it gets into the ship. And i also know who is buying it and the price they are selling it for. Same goes for importing too. I can find you buyers who are actually importing. And i can also find you exporter. Now my point is lets start business..

Good to know. Let us connect for mutual benefit!

ACSBUSINESS
07-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Hi

We can supply you with many products.

Staple food products from Holland/India/Pakistan/Brazil/Thailand/Malaysia

Wholesale clearance items from UK (anything from clothes upto electrical units)

Vehicles from all over Europe

We also have operations in West Africa but we are based in UK.

Get in touch for more info.

acsbusiness@outlook.com

ACSBUSINESS
07-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Contact me
ACSBUSINESS@OUTLOOK.COM

+447861266277
Whatsapp available

rishatanvar
01-11-2019, 03:50 AM
I want to export. Please contact me +998902147345 whatsapp

miokco
01-22-2019, 12:39 AM
I will give you a suggestion. it's an idea.
You will surely conclude that you are importing chocolate. I wish you were successful in this. We will advise coffee sellers for chocolate and maritime sales. Just like the Tchibo brand, a place in the store will attract sea shorts.
Production of special design sea shorts. I think you'il get your attention if you examine my site.
We produce products in Turkey.
We can ship FOB or CIF.

our website http://miokco.com