PDA

View Full Version : Building Blog Traffic

PotterM
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm currently working on the outline for a blog that I plan on starting. I want it to be a way to earn a 'passive' income. I'm not having trouble with how to set it up, writing content, and monetizing it. However, my biggest worry is building traffic to it. More importantly the right kind of traffic, i.e. people who have an interest in what the blog says, and thus what is sells. Traffic building has always been one of those things that gives me trouble.

Can anyone suggest some good Internet marketing strategies to build targeted traffic to my blog?

Thanks

t0rnad0
02-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Use the Google AdWords Tool to find some good low competition keywords in your niche. Write some posts that target these keywords and you'll find yourself near the top of the search rankings without having to do much work.

CeliVega
02-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Are you active with posting on forums? Insert link to your blog in your signature. It helps if you are popular on those forums you regularly visited. And make sure there's at least enough content on your blog. People usually don't visit a place with little content that much. Which is why it's important to set up a good blog with enough content first.

JohnSword
02-14-2014, 02:26 AM
If you write unique content for your blog, then naturally your targeted audience will build up over time even if you do little to no internet marketing. Of course, there're plenty of ways to speed up the process. You can write related articles on content sites such as HubPages and direct the readers to your blog. Someone mentioned adding a link to your signature when you participate in forums related to your niche, which I think is a viable strategy. Be sure to add social media sharing buttons on your blog, so as to spread the word around.

fredkawig
02-14-2014, 06:42 AM
Promote your site or blog as much as possible anytime and anywhere. Use all the available resources you have whether it is in social media networking, personal advertisement or paying services to check out your blog and direct traffic to your blog.

delusional
02-14-2014, 09:15 AM
Use the Google AdWords Tool to find some good low competition keywords in your niche. Write some posts that target these keywords and you'll find yourself near the top of the search rankings without having to do much work.

I would also advise this. Whenever I start a new blog or a website for a client, this is one of the lasts steps to perfection. Just let Google scan the site for keywords and see what you can do to get your ranking up.
Don't invest in visitors using shady sites. Those use bots and don't get you steady visitors. They also don't click on anything which Google tracks.

jubvman
02-14-2014, 09:41 AM
How old is your blog? I hope you realise it will take several months for your website to rank and get noticed. Make sure to regularly update your site, I update mine every 2/3 days and it's going good so far.
Also advertise on social media sites such as facebook, twitter, youtube etc. These can bring in a lot of visitors.

Taru
02-14-2014, 04:03 PM
I don't think there is really any "one way" to get blog traffic, and it probably won't prove to serve you some positive income for a good amount of time until you gain some proper momentum, but that's not saying that it isn't achievable especially since a lot of blogs have already taken off and are earning very well for their respective owners. I think the best way to start is to just find a community that appreciates your topic and your style of writing and to build your own community on your blog off of that. If you are looking for your first few viewers, then the default place to look for them would probably be in social sites and forums, but even then you'd have to have some very unique content or style to get some attention. If you are looking to jump-start this process, consider offering an incentive such as prizes and giveaways, and also try to build relationships with other bloggers so they can not only help you get some viewers by backlinking, but also to provide some support because having a community that understands what you are going through is invaluable in many numerous ways.

jfab
02-16-2014, 05:31 AM
Social media is the key. If you can just share this everyday to your network then you're set with a good traffic. You also have to maintain a strong content.

gadgetised
02-17-2014, 06:46 PM
There is no one way. Social media is extremely important. Share your content wherever you can and make sure you encourage others to share it too. Google Plus provides the most referral traffic to my website, closely followed by Pinterest.

I have also found commenting on other sites to be effective, as well as forums like this one! And of course, actually writing good content! Organic traffic is the best traffic you can get. Especially if you are using Adsense.

mikelouis
02-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Traffic will not be easy if you are blogging in an already saturated niche. You can use paid traffic for a while to make your site popular at first. Then if the site has picked up, you can switch to free traffic and site optimization.

Rainman
02-18-2014, 01:33 AM
Get freebies and give them away on your site. Spread the word around on the web and you'll have traffic flocking in for freebies. QUestion would be where would you find freebies? There are lots of free e-books, software, etc on the net. Just look around, find stuff that the surfers you target might like and give it on your site in exchange for subscription to an email newsletter.

PotterM
02-18-2014, 02:21 PM
How old is your blog? I hope you realise it will take several months for your website to rank and get noticed. Make sure to regularly update your site, I update mine every 2/3 days and it's going good so far.
Also advertise on social media sites such as facebook, twitter, youtube etc. These can bring in a lot of visitors.

The blog is not up yet. I'm currently making a plan for it. I want to monetize it properly and to do this I will be organizing a set plan of creating content etc. I know about SEO and organic search results, and that they will take some time. I'm really looking for ways that will help speed up traffic. Twitter and Facebook are great, but I'm really looking at marketing tips to build all those routes up to direct more traffic. This is the area that always gives me trouble, but I don't want to do anything dodgy. Thanks for your tips.

DonnaIReilly
02-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Promote yourself on social media sites, create lots of backlinks by writing articles about your blog and submitting them to article directories. make sure you do plenty of Keyword research too, that way your blog gets seen. Also make sure you ping it daily because that also helps it be seen.

M.K
02-19-2014, 01:03 AM
Sharing/linking content on twitter is a good way to attract followers. Twitter's built-in mechanics does a good job of spreading your name to the people most likely to have an interest in your content. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to comment on other writers' blogs of a similar subject. If given the option, you should always list your website's URL on your profile pages.

Mojibobo
02-19-2014, 04:57 PM
You could post it around Social Media websites and ask people who get a lot of likes to post it on theirs, advertise it around forums and places where a lot of users and ask people to click on your links or ads :blackhat:

VivaLa
02-20-2014, 07:45 AM
When setting up a website you need to have an accurate count of how many searches there are for related keywords each month and there are tools available for this. SEO is still as important and this should be a priority after posting some decent content. Social media is your friend and use it wisely. Things like giveaways are now a great way to obtain followers.

One thing I would say, Try and find yourself a top .com domain. Its all well and good posting good content but if your domain is too long and has an obscure suffix then you're never going to make it to the top of the search rankings.

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 02:18 AM
The best advice I could give you is to promote anywhere online where your target market would notice.

Other social media sites could definitely gain you some recognition and you could build awareness of course by showing off good content that other bloggers don't usually offer.

gadgetised
02-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Social media would be my favorite avenue of building traffic. As well as making sure my content is good, unqiue and SEO optimized.

alec
02-22-2014, 05:24 AM
All adverting is good advertising, or SEO in this case, so make sure to spread your link around but make it look good, not spammy. Also make sure to post quality engaging content that your users will find relevant. Keep your blog constantly updated via queue (search engines love this) and don't overdo the ads. Build profiles for your blog on social platforms (you can automate posting) and use sites like reddit or digg to submit your links in the relevant sections.

Pay attention to blog optimization, it needs to load fast and be usable on all types of platforms (especially mobile) since no user likes a slow webpage.

pahagwl
02-22-2014, 01:38 PM
If you want to start making money off of your blog, it is very necessary that it gets a decent amount of traffic. Generating traffic for your blog can be tricky. You have to promote your blog as much as possible. The most commonly used method for promoting a blog is informing your contacts about it through the use of social media. This gets the word of mouth started and makes your blog popular.

panderson248
02-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Yes I can really feel what you are saying I have created many blogs and all of them have failed. I am really thinking about giving up on it now.

Ryand88
02-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Just promote everywhere you can ; facebook? advertise twitter? advertise forums? advertise, the more people you have the easier it gets because they spread it and then those people spread it and it grows but just go flat out and promote your blog as much as you can and I as I always say "if you build it they will come".

Lithium
02-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Try to make it accessible on Facebook and Twitter. You will get a lot of more traffic. People are going to recommend your blog if you show good content.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 07:23 AM
The blog is not up yet. I'm currently making a plan for it. I want to monetize it properly and to do this I will be organizing a set plan of creating content etc. I know about SEO and organic search results, and that they will take some time. I'm really looking for ways that will help speed up traffic. Twitter and Facebook are great, but I'm really looking at marketing tips to build all those routes up to direct more traffic. This is the area that always gives me trouble, but I don't want to do anything dodgy. Thanks for your tips.

yuan.tian22
01-19-2016, 05:01 AM
Dear you can try ziplr to shorten your url and brand your domain, so that it will be eyes-catching to your targets. And this tool can also help you analyze the effectiveness of your online media promotion. :)

beingmahendra
01-22-2016, 01:25 AM
Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for your website, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as they have to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).

Jackie Chan
01-22-2016, 02:45 AM
For ranking purpose low competition keywords works better. So use Google Adwords and set low competition keywords for your blog.

Webliquids
01-28-2016, 03:30 AM
Good Social media presence is must if you want regular traffic.

Kristinperry
01-28-2016, 04:18 AM
Curate your content on social media and also share informative, interesting content with great images by which traffic will automatically move towards your blog.

akatransformers
02-08-2016, 03:31 AM
Social media is the key and maintain a strong content.

ChrisGifford
02-08-2016, 04:57 AM
Use the Google AdWords Tool to find some good low competition keywords in your niche.

mary35
02-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Hi Taru,

From reading your post here, are you a blogger? If so, please tell me what kind of blog you do, I work with my brother and he has a fragrance site he is trying to get traffic to and we have been speaking about trying to find someone to blog for us to see if that would help in getting some traffic, a extra 50-100 people a day wold be a big help in coming to the site.

Thank you,
Mary

erumfatima
02-27-2016, 01:13 AM
Just Build a blog and do 2 things 1st bookmark your blog post and 2nd blog commenting to your blog . these 2 thing drive traffic on your blog

nidhivyas
03-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Hello

I think so build blog traffic best tips :
- Post unique and fresh content.
- Apply Social Bookmarking activity.
- Apply Forum Posting activity.

Roseyc
03-11-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi guys........have u ever herad about Joomla Website Development And Design Services??

Annabelle Smyth
03-14-2016, 11:25 AM
Be sure that you have your blog focused in some niche. If it is too general, then the competition will be too high to start off. When you have it properly specialized, then social media will be your biggest assets in developing followership and getting your name out there more.

MosheC
03-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Posting in forums and blogs will not only get you traffic, that traffic will be much better then just putting up ads. These are going to be people who are interested in your content.

paricpo
04-02-2016, 01:19 PM
You should pay concentration to submit your blog URL in different websites as per SEO strategy as much as possible.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:06 AM
It's easy to build a blog, but hard to build a successful blog with significant traffic. Over the years, we've grown the Moz blog to nearly a million visits each month and helped lots of other blogs, too. I launched a personal blog late last year and was amazed to see how quickly it gained thousands of visits to each post. There's an art to increasing a blog's traffic, and given that we seem to have stumbled on some of that knowledge, I felt it compulsory to give back by sharing what we've observed.

CyberJohn
01-17-2017, 07:50 AM
Hey there! This article will share to on how to build traffic on your blog.

7 Proven Strategies to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic by 206% (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1339/7-proven-strategies-to-increase-your-blogs-traffic-by-206)

sophiewilson930
01-19-2017, 08:40 AM
you can build blog traffic by promoting blogs on social media. because social media can give you huge traffic.

CyberJohn
02-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Here is the Simple and Effective Ways to Get Traffic to Your Blog.

101 Deadly Simple and Effective Ways to Get Traffic to Your Blog (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1455/101-deadly-simple-and-effective-ways-to-get-traffic-to-your-blog)

CyberJohn
02-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Check This one...

17 Ways To Immediately Improve Your Website Traffic (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1558/17-ways-to-immediately-improve-your-website-traffic)

johnsank
02-20-2017, 06:08 AM
To increase blog traffic, you first need to do write a quality content about your related niche. Sharing your blog post into social media. The best way to increase your blog traffic is to do blog commenting and do the guest post.

brownlawpl
03-17-2017, 06:20 AM
use seo or social media both are best to get more blog traffic.

aprilauger1
05-30-2017, 09:12 PM
A great way to promote your website and generate more traffic back to your site is to publish articles about your niche on sites like www.BiznessQuest.com and ezinearticles.com. These sites allow you to add your website URL and other information pertaining to your blog in an author resource box. This box is displayed below your published article.

zdkformations
06-07-2017, 02:34 AM
You all might heard of the famous saying that “Content is the King”, ensure that you write a content that is useful and knowledgeable which is like by a couple of audience. Ensure that you write in a manner that is loved by the general audience. Ensure to write a blog that fulfill the keyword density which is best to rank your blog at the top. If you adhere to these tips of boosting blog, it’s possible to build high traffic.

aplawusa
06-10-2017, 01:36 AM
you should work on viral traffic related to your niche.

telefontakipci
06-10-2017, 03:03 AM
i have google adwords coupon.

Beylikdüzü temizlik şirketi (http://www.guntemtemizlik.com/) , izmir temizlik (http://www.izmirtemizlik.com/), backlink paketleri (http://www.eniyibacklink.com/backlink-paketleri),

Backlink paketleri, temizlik şirketleri.

Brandykim
06-28-2017, 03:53 AM
According to me, if you learn carefully & deeply about viral content creation then I sure this technique will definitely increase your blog traffic.

techieweb
07-11-2017, 05:12 AM
To build proper traffic for your blog you need to write relevant data by use of adwords, ppc campaign as you see ppc is like an investment to lure in more traffic it might seem like a loss but actually it will help you to reach on top of search engine results. Also try blog commenting and bookmarking on maximum number of bookmarking sites that publish your blogs ASAP without any moderation or approval.

techiweb
07-13-2017, 12:10 AM
Why don't you try to share your blog. After submitting a blog there is option of blog submission. you can share it on Google+

ceptelefonu
08-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Why don't you try to share your blog. After submitting a blog there is option of blog submission. you can share it on Google+

yes thats true. First of all share blog and than share on google+

jeffwilliams
10-30-2017, 01:42 AM
Tips to increase traffic on blog.

1:- Find long tail and low competition keywords from Google Adwords "Keyword Planner Tool" and write blog on these keywords.
2:- Always use LSI Keywords in your blog.
3:- Post long content as much as possible.
4:- Blog should be informative and interesting. Because, people loves to read blog that is informative and interesting. This will help you to increase avg. time on your blog.
5:- Add pictures in your content.

cuong24081995
12-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Use the Google AdWords Tool to find some good low competition keywords in your niche.

sandy03
12-11-2017, 01:01 AM
By using social media and google adwords are more effective to increase more blog traffic for the blog.

sarmadghumman
12-11-2017, 03:21 PM
I m currently running three blogs with good traffic. There is a different technique that can work for you. Two types of marketing paid and free. If you have a handsome for marketing then it is very easy to get traffic. If you dont have enough money to promote your website then you can some some the following tips to incraese your traffic.
1. write guest posts
2. share on social websites
3. use bookmarking websites
4. use link exchanging websites
These are some technique that surely works but you need to focus on content. if your content I weak then no marketing can raise good audience for a long time. Therefore should focus on content. for this, you can write bydelf or can hire freelancer writer from diffrenet websites like contentmart. content is the king of seo. so please focus on Content of website.

tutorialinfinity
12-13-2017, 09:28 AM
Increase your blog traffic with free of cost usinf these methods. just read this article improve website traffic with fb (http://www.digitalsitemap.com/promote-facebook-page/)

Thanks & Regards

Tutorial Infinity (http://www.tutorialinfinity.com)

arsal
06-27-2018, 07:26 AM
Try finding out low competition keywords related to your niche. Since you are concerned about getting traction from people who are interested in your blog content so targeting the right keyword will help you to get them on your blog. You will be writing what they are searching for so they will stick to your blog and would come back frequently.

sameergupta12
06-28-2018, 04:35 AM
hiiii

that's a digital marketing technique

Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
Link Internally
Post Content to LinkedIn
Start Guest Blogging
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO

decisivetechnology
06-29-2018, 03:59 AM
If you want more traffic on your blog, you have bookmarking for every blog and share blog on all social media with write user friendly content.

maheshdk
07-25-2018, 04:44 AM
post content on latest topics which is new for the users..

Josephine Alberto
08-01-2018, 06:48 AM
I think social media is one of the most intelligent and effective ways to promote your business, brands and now it also used to become famous on social media all over the world.there is lots of social media sites like facebook, twitter, Instagram, snap chat, musically and much more are trendy nowadays.there are lots of tactics that you can use for marketing your brand, lunch new products and get people aware with it.

This all can possible if you have enough audience to see your products.if you can't get enough likes, views, followers than it all waste of time so you have to use some tactics that raise your likes, views, followers.you can use some ideas like post-high-quality images, videos, put some stories but if you think that you do not get enough as per your desire you can also buy followers and likes from some sites at very low cost.

fivebbc-social-media
04-26-2019, 07:36 AM
Hello!
You can make some giveaways, contests in your blog or any public stuff.
And don't forget about other special services to increase your traffic - as our, for exemple.

fblike
11-27-2019, 01:42 AM
ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES

ONE DASHBOARD

We are the leading Social Media Service provider who offer a wide variety of services including Views, Likes, Followers, Comments and MUCH MORE!

We offer 24 hour support and a dashboard to track your progress towards going viral!

What makes us different?

We have highest standards for holding a good reputation with customers and providing the best services at the lowest costs.

Only $1/1000 YouTube Views

$10 / 1000 YouTube Subscribe

Instagram Services

- Followers

- Views

- Profile Impressions

- Mentions

- Direct Messaging

- Custom Comments

- Random Comments

- TV Mentions

- TV Views

- Story Views

- Story Saves

- Story Reach

YouTube Services

- Unlimited Views [Stay Forever]

- Subscribers [Stay Forever]

- Video likes/Dislikes

- Comment Likes/Dislikes

- LiveSteam views

- Shares

- Custom Comments

- Random Comments

Facebook Services

- Followers

- Website Likes

- Event Join/Confirms

- Star Ratings 1 to 5

- Custom Comments

- Random Comments

- Comment Likes

- Post Likes

- Video Views

- Livestream Views

- Page Likes

Twitter Services

- Video Views

- Impressions

- Followers

- Favorites

- Tweets

- Retweets

- Custom Comments

- Random Comments

SoundCloud Services

- Plays

- Followers

- Downloads

- Comments

Reddit Services

- Upvotes

- Downvotes

Twitch Services

- Viewers

- Followers

- Subscribers

LinkedIn Services

- Followers

- Endorsements

Spotify Services

- Plays

- Followers

- Playlist Followers

iFUZEMARKETING
12-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Focus on Value. If there's only one thing you take away from this post, or you just don't check out any further than this paragraph, make sure your primary focus is worth. ...
Compose Material Your Audience Wishes To Check Out, Go To Other Blogs & Remark, Motivate Social Sharing, Compose a Series for a Set Variety Of Days and Promote it on Pinterest. for more help and info visit:IFUZEMARKETING (https://ifuzemarketing.com/)

alluringtours
12-06-2019, 12:07 AM
Blog submission & social bookmarking are the best stategies for building blog traffic to website blog.

Harishb
12-06-2019, 02:48 AM
Here are a few things you can do.

Consistent writing. (Related to your topic)
Visit other blogs.
Comment and share content which you like.
Participate in few themes. (They generate a lot of traffic)
Be a part of groups on various social networks. (To share your post)

chemtradeasia
12-06-2019, 04:09 AM
Selection of the best-suited keywords will be the best way to get relevant traffic. Use the most trendy and most viewed keywords related to your topics. It will be difficult to rank these keywords in a short time but once you achieve it, you will achieve your aim.

Geethan
04-04-2020, 03:05 AM
Promote your blogs with Social media:
Keep evolving, write more:
Figure your niche out:
Come up with catchy titles:
Insert images:
Include Keywords:
Include links:
Put social sharing buttons:

kumari
04-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Building it.
Borrowing it.
Buying it.

pratikshav
04-08-2020, 08:50 AM

ankitakumari
04-16-2020, 09:20 AM
Write quality content
Use relevant keywords and maintain keyword density.
Write proper meta title and description.
Build high quality backlinks.
Promote your blog on various social media platform.

kumari
04-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Building it.
Borrowing it.
Buying it.

valluri
04-26-2020, 10:30 AM
Build an email list. ...
Grow a targeted Twitter following. ...
Increase your Facebook likes. ...
Build your blog and content for search engines. ...
Create and publish awesome content. ...
Include prominent social media sharing buttons.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:32 AM
Building it.
Borrowing it.
Buying it.

Figkomi
05-01-2020, 08:58 AM
build links for your blog using different link building methods.

Geethan
05-07-2020, 05:24 AM
Some special tips for getting more traffic to your blog are as follows: Leave the thoughtful comments on other people's blogs. Write the shorter posts. Blog consistently and regularly.

kumari
05-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Promotion needs to be a big part of your content strategy, so that your hard earned blog posts drive that traffic you so desperately desire! One quick and easy way to start driving more traffic to your blog is to start collecting emails for a blog newsletter.

Artisingh1
05-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Write more. ...
Promote with social media. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate keywords. ...
Incorporate links. ...
Add social sharing buttons.

Oliverkroll01
05-08-2020, 12:44 AM
Following are demonstrated systems that can assist you with boosting readership and increment traffic to your blog.
Compose more.
Advance with web based life.
Compose better titles.
Know your specialty.
Incorporate photographs.
Consolidate catchphrases.
Consolidate joins.
Include social sharing catches.

master64
05-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Traffic leverage is about building your own internal marketing assets that will act as a multiplier of all future marketing efforts you do, whether they be products or another blog post.

kumari
05-11-2020, 06:53 AM
One quick and easy way to start driving more traffic to your blog is to start collecting emails for a blog newsletter. Once you’ve captured those contacts, you can send them weekly or monthly emails featuring your best posts, bringing already familiar visitors right back to your website.

jayam
05-18-2020, 10:27 AM
Write more. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

valluri
05-18-2020, 10:34 AM
Focus on Value. If there's only one thing you take away from this post, or you simply don't read any further than this paragraph, make sure your main focus is value. ...
Write Content Your Audience Wants to Read. ...
Visit Other Blogs & Comment. ...
Encourage Social Sharing. ...
Write a Series for a Set Number of Days. ...
Promote on Pinterest.

Artisingh1
05-18-2020, 11:20 AM
Write more.
Promote with social media.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.

Geethan
05-29-2020, 04:49 AM
Leave the thoughtful comments on other people's blogs.
Write the shorter posts.
Blog consistently and regularly.
Write less as compared to others.
Be a resource.
Use trackbacks.
Organize your posts with lists and subheads.
Get on Twitter.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:15 AM
Promote your blogs with Social media: ...
Keep evolving, write more: ...
Figure your niche out: ...
Come up with catchy titles: ...
Insert images: ...
Include Keywords: ...
Include links: ...
Put social sharing buttons:

ankitakumari
06-30-2020, 09:42 AM
I also prefer to use social sharing for increasing blog traffic. Blog Commenting and social media are very useful for this purpose.

jayam
07-20-2020, 02:34 AM
Write more. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

valluri
07-20-2020, 02:41 AM
Create evergreen content for your blog. ...
Write content on a trending topic. ...
Optimize your posts for search engines. ...
Target long-tail keywords. ...
Write a catchy headline. ...
Write better Meta description. ...
Add keywords to post. ...
Include your target keyword in URL.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-23-2020, 02:02 AM
Write more.
Promote social media.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.

itznehamali
07-23-2020, 11:02 AM
My friend, you need some paid marketing to reach the potential traffic to your blog.

Harishb
07-28-2020, 06:20 AM
Start reading other blogs in your industry (your competitors' blogs) for inspiration and ideas. Use Feedly for collecting all the latest blog posts in one place and reading on a regular basis.

swaroop97
07-29-2020, 06:09 AM
I'm currently working on the outline for a blog that I plan on starting. I want it to be a way to earn a 'passive' income. I'm not having trouble with how to set it up, writing content, and monetizing it. However, my biggest worry is building traffic to it. More importantly the right kind of traffic, i.e. people who have an interest in what the blog says, and thus what is sells. Traffic building has always been one of those things that gives me trouble.

Can anyone suggest some good Internet marketing strategies to build targeted traffic to my blog?

Thanks

Be Strategic About Your Content. If you want to increase blog traffic, the best thing you can do is quite simply create better content. ... It also means being more strategic with your content marketing efforts. The most successful content is the kind that meets a specific need. Think about your audience and what they love ...Sep 16, 2019

davidweb09
07-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Share your blogposts over social media to drive unique visitors on your blog.

swaroop97
08-03-2020, 05:53 AM
Write more. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...
Add social sharing button

jayam
08-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Write more. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

valluri
08-04-2020, 09:11 AM
Help Search Engines Find your Site. ...
Blog Regularly. ...
Use Keywords on your Site. ...
Use Appropriate Tags. ...
Connect to the Community & Spread the Word. ...
Read and Comment on Other Blogs. ...
Share on Social Media. ...
Bug your Real-life Friends.

jayam12
10-19-2020, 03:42 AM
Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

mithu
10-19-2020, 04:10 AM

debora
10-20-2020, 01:42 AM
It’s easy to get frustrated and just give up on blogging, but once you experience the benefits, you'll understand that your blog can have a tremendous impact on your business by attracting traffic to your site, helping you build a social media audience and making an impression on prospects and clients alike.
1. Write more.
2. Promote with social media.
3. Write better titles.
4. Know your niche.
5. Include photos.
6. Incorporate keywords.
7. Incorporate links.
8. Add social sharing buttons.
9. Retweet past content.
10. Invite guest contributors.
11. Add video.
12. Invest in promotion.
13. Conduct give-away events.
14. Write guest posts.
15. Cross-promote to your mailing list.

master007
10-20-2020, 06:40 AM

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:35 AM
Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. ...
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Saravanan12
10-22-2020, 10:17 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

master007
10-23-2020, 02:26 AM

Saravanan28
10-27-2020, 09:16 AM
Find the right writer! ...
Use keyword research to identify good topics to blog about. ...
Focus on producing long-form content. ...
Keep your content fresh by updating existing posts. ...
Accompany your blog with fabulous images. ...
Optimize your blog posts for search engines. ...
Capture email addresses. ...
Encourage social sharing.

master007
10-28-2020, 01:38 AM

Nags
10-28-2020, 01:51 AM

master007
10-30-2020, 12:09 AM

Bigil
10-30-2020, 08:50 PM

Geetha john
11-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Get Traffic and Promote Your journal.
Write more. Studies show that the a lot of usually you update your journal, the a lot of traffic it'll receive. ...
Write higher titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

deepakweb
11-02-2020, 05:27 AM
You can increase blog traffic by running a Facebook campaign. You can also generate traffic in an organic way. Try searching your niche keywords on Facebook, Quora, Reddit, Pinterest, then comment/reply to all the posts with your link.

roysten
11-02-2020, 05:37 AM
The best way to increase traffic is by answering the questions. Use Quora and Reddit, then find your niche relevant questions and comment/reply with your link.

Geetha john
11-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

brisbanecashcar
11-03-2020, 03:20 AM
Write more.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.

Saravanan12
11-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Geetha john
11-27-2020, 12:34 AM
Be Strategic About Your Content. If you want to increase blog traffic, the best thing you can do is quite simply create better content. Don't Fear the Keywords. Find Your Flock: Hunt Down Your Audience's Nest. Optimize For Speed and Mobile.

Rahul28
01-25-2021, 03:05 AM
Write more.
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Geetha
01-25-2021, 04:53 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

master007
01-30-2021, 07:09 AM

lishmaliny
02-03-2021, 05:11 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Geetha
02-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

lishmaliny
02-05-2021, 06:42 AM
Create Audience Profiles to Understand Your Users.
Do Keyword Research to Plan Your Content Strategy.
Make an Editorial Calendar.
Create Comprehensive and Useful Content.
Make Your Content Readable.
Learn and apply the SEO basics to your Website.

MASTERO
02-06-2021, 12:10 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...
Add social sharing buttons

Lilykevin86
02-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Understanding your crowd is likewise key for building solid outside references from pertinent sites. increment blog traffic free. Use Google Analytics.

jayam12
02-06-2021, 05:10 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

mithu
02-06-2021, 05:17 AM
Learn how to get traffic to your blog using 7 simple traffic building strategies. These simple strategies will

valluri
02-06-2021, 05:24 AM
Understanding your audience is also key for building strong referral links from relevant websites. increase blog traffic free. Use Google Analytics

seowebhelp
02-07-2021, 06:30 AM
Traffic and Promote Your Blog

Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Japanese language course Gurgaon (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 (https://akaruigroup.com/course/jlpt/jlpt-n5/) l Corporate Japanese language Training (https://akaruigroup.com/career-opportunities-by-learning-the-japanese-language-at-akarui-group/) l Japanese Language ( https://akaruigroup.com/)

Geetha
02-10-2021, 12:36 AM
Ways To Get Traffic and Promote Your Blog
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

master007
03-13-2021, 12:41 AM

jayam12
03-15-2021, 01:42 AM
Write about topics people are searching for.
Make sure you're matching search intent.
Create in-depth content.
Build an email list.
Reach out to people you mention in your post.
Boost important pages with internal links.
Build links.

mithu
03-15-2021, 01:52 AM
If you have more than 100,000 pageviews a month on your blog (total pageviews, not unique) you should be blogging full-time (i.e. earning more than $3,500/month from your blog).

valluri
03-15-2021, 01:57 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

MASTERO
03-16-2021, 02:04 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

Rahul28
03-16-2021, 05:23 AM

indiametrics
03-17-2021, 01:32 PM
Encourage your website or blog anywhere and wherever possible. Use all the resources you have to check out your blogs and direct traffic on your blog, whether it is in social media, personal announcing or payment services.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:12 AM
Whenever I start a new blog or a website for a client, this is one of the lasts steps to perfection. Just let Google scan the site for keywords and see what you can do to get your ranking up.
Don't invest in visitors using shady sites.

MASTERO
04-13-2021, 01:38 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

master007
04-15-2021, 10:07 AM

valluri
04-30-2021, 04:56 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...

mithu
04-30-2021, 04:59 AM
If you have more than 100,000 pageviews a month on your blog (total pageviews, not unique) you should be blogging full-time (i.e. earning more than $3,500/month from your blog).

jayam12
04-30-2021, 05:02 AM
Leave thoughtful comments on other people's blogs.
Write shorter posts.
Blog consistently.
Write less.
Be a resource.
Use trackbacks.
Organize your posts with lists and subheads.
Get on Twitter. Tweet links to your posts and other useful content.

debora
04-30-2021, 05:30 AM
Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive.
Write better titles.
Know your niche.
Include photos.
Incorporate keywords.
Incorporate links.

master007
05-04-2021, 12:00 PM

raviseo121
05-26-2021, 12:01 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Solversrange2
05-29-2021, 01:03 AM
Our approach looks beyond immediate business needs to frame your project as an ongoing extension of your Brand's core promise. Our diverse range services include responsive web design, website development, branding & SEO.

AarushiAashi
05-29-2021, 01:20 AM
Section 2: Optimizing your substance for SEO; PART 3: Outreach and external link establishment; PART 4: Repurposing your substance and expanding CTR; PART 5: Social media.

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:27 AM

Rahul28
06-10-2021, 03:18 AM
Create quality content

AarushiAashi
06-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Instructions to Increase Blog Traffic: 5 Easy Steps to Stardom · Try to ensure that the greater part of your substance is evergreen. · Don't be reluctant to analyze

RafiGroup21
06-12-2021, 01:19 AM
Rafi Group is one of the premium and most trusted land developers serving the real estate sector across Pakistan since 1978. The company is based in Lahore and has rich experience in constantly innovating to develop iconic properties and projects that have always been ahead of their time. Gwadar housing scheme | Gwadar land investment | Plot on installment in Gwadar

Geetha
06-15-2021, 09:46 AM
Write better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include photos. ...
Incorporate links. ...