PDA

View Full Version : Starting Day trading.

pahagwl
02-14-2014, 02:25 AM
After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading.

delusional
02-15-2014, 04:25 PM
I really wouldn't start day trading without any experience or thorough research. Like your friends said, you MIGHT make some money if luck is on your side. So there basically is a chance that you have a chance of getting some money. That doesn't sound like a good investment if you ask me...

crimsonghost747
02-15-2014, 05:17 PM
For day trading I highly recommend starting with a demo account. Use the demo account to test strategies and decide which stock you want to do this on, also remember to calculate a realistic commission!

jubvman
02-15-2014, 06:02 PM
For day trading I highly recommend starting with a demo account. Use the demo account to test strategies and decide which stock you want to do this on, also remember to calculate a realistic commission!

I agree with a lot of your posts crimson but personally I think it's best to start live trading from the get go. It may not suit everyone but I always felt demo trading was a waste of time because once you transition the emotions are totally different, and you have to be emotionless if you want to make money.

OP, I'm not sure if you're trading forex or stocks. But reading babypips.com should give you a good foundation. Be prepared to lose money if you decide to trade live, be prepared to lose all of it. Also stick to longer time frames :D

crimsonghost747
02-16-2014, 06:18 AM
I agree with a lot of your posts crimson but personally I think it's best to start live trading from the get go. It may not suit everyone but I always felt demo trading was a waste of time because once you transition the emotions are totally different, and you have to be emotionless if you want to make money.

OP, I'm not sure if you're trading forex or stocks. But reading babypips.com should give you a good foundation. Be prepared to lose money if you decide to trade live, be prepared to lose all of it. Also stick to longer time frames :D

It certainly has a very different feel if you trade with a demo account. But I proposed it so that one can find some sort of a pattern, something which usually ends in a profit. That way, all that is required is to do the same with real money... which is obviously different because of said emotions but at least this way he will have some kind of a guide to follow.

In the end nothing teaches you as well as doing the real thing. But with zero experience, I would say that it's more than likely that someone will come home empty handed.

fredkawig
02-16-2014, 08:13 AM
You should start small. It's not really easy to do trading at an initial stage, but if you get the hang of it. Money can come in very quickly, you just have to know the temperature and mood of when and where to trade.

owesem75
02-16-2014, 10:20 AM
I agree with crimsonghost, using a demo account would at least give you the opportunity to learn more about day-training. I can understand your concern about varying emotions between the free demo and live trading, but then you mentioned that you have to be emotionless when doing trade.. so there you go.. you don't need to feel any emotions regardless if you are doing a demo or a live trading. There is more to learn in demo account without losing at first, once you become familiar, then do it as you please. Good luck!

DomDom
02-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Im not an expert but fundamental strategies arent suited for daytrading. They are a little bit more long term. You should learn technical analysis if you want to day-trade.

delusional
02-17-2014, 03:58 AM

I think the aspect of knowing you're not playing with real money is a big factor. If you really immediately start trading using a real account, the loss of money is real and very possible. But it's better to get a basic understanding from a demo account if you ask me.

DomDom
02-18-2014, 06:02 PM
I think the aspect of knowing you're not playing with real money is a big factor. If you really immediately start trading using a real account, the loss of money is real and very possible. But it's better to get a basic understanding from a demo account if you ask me.

I agree. Psychology is one part and strategy is the other. You can get the strategy right on the demo. Whats the point i ntrading live if you cant make money on the demo anyways ?

CSomm
02-18-2014, 10:03 PM
You need to base every decision based on strategy, and not based on whether it's real money or not---demo for a long time, until the money isn't real anymore. Many smart investors and entrepreneurs have a very basic mantra---do what you believe and the money will come. Never focus on that aspect of trading, it leads to emotional responses which are almost always inaccurate.

pahagwl
02-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Its interesting reading about your advice on the subject, and I have come to the conclusion that I need to conduct more research before starting out. I'll go ahead and make a demo account and track its progress over a period of time so that I can test out my strategies. I would also like to thank you guys for taking the time and helping me out.

jubvman
02-20-2014, 06:56 AM
It certainly has a very different feel if you trade with a demo account. But I proposed it so that one can find some sort of a pattern, something which usually ends in a profit. That way, all that is required is to do the same with real money... which is obviously different because of said emotions but at least this way he will have some kind of a guide to follow.

In the end nothing teaches you as well as doing the real thing. But with zero experience, I would say that it's more than likely that someone will come home empty handed.

Yeah I know what you mean. Personally, when I was trading I only used a demo account to get a feel for how everything goes, the platform especially. Since trading platforms can be very confusing for beginners, even worse that it's different with each broker.

Couldn't do OP any harm to demo trade. But just wanted to make him aware that just because someone is successful at demo trading, doesn't mean they will be successful on a live account.

jubvman
02-20-2014, 06:59 AM

That's what I mean, the emotions are totally different. Some people might takes risks that they would never even think of taking on a live account, thus getting skewed results. I agree that it's best to trade a demo account for a couple days to get used to the game. But I never really saw any benefit from it, except from trying new strategies and getting familiar with the platform.

VivaLa
02-20-2014, 07:26 AM
I feel it all depends on the individual when starting up. Some people are able to use the demo feature well and don't get caught up in it too much. I've seen people in the past think they're expert after a few lucky transactions while playing with demo money then move to real money and lose it because they're essentially clueless.

I started up by doing research and setting clear goals for what I wanted to achieve in certain time periods. This kept me disciplined and worked well in my case. I never used demo money at all.

WeDontSleep
02-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Being a beginner does not necessarily mean that you will not succeed, just try to not go on tilt (google this term if you don't know what it means, because it can have a huge impact in your trading experience). Try reading a few books about day trading, although I think that they are mostly pseudo-science and don't actually teach anything valuable, but that's just my opinion and I could easily be wrong.

crimsonghost747
02-20-2014, 08:20 AM
That's what I mean, the emotions are totally different. Some people might takes risks that they would never even think of taking on a live account, thus getting skewed results. I agree that it's best to trade a demo account for a couple days to get used to the game. But I never really saw any benefit from it, except from trying new strategies and getting familiar with the platform.

Yes. But in order to be successful you need to keep those emotions out as much as possible and stick to your strategy. This strategy is something you can figure out in the demo account, then it's just up to you to have the mental strenght of sticking with the strategy.

Nerohs
02-20-2014, 08:43 PM
It seems like the answer and suggestions are clear, everyone is saying to get a demo account first. I totally agree with this because it makes complete sense to train your skills before getting into something. The pressures of losing real money is there, but with a fake account it allows you to play to have a feel for the market.

DomDom
02-21-2014, 04:41 PM
You should really, really read Trading in the Zone. They say trading is 90% psychology 10% skill.

Taru
02-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I don't think there is any one secret to being successful in this other than just to be diligent and keep yourself up to date with the current events and knowing how they affect industries and the economy. Also, in my opinion, the best way to learn is through experience and practice, so try to do so with just a small amount of money at first and once you get the hang of it, you can move up to higher amounts. The most important lesson is probably not to get greedy and know when to count your losses, as I am sure many people who have lost their money through this kind of trading did so by betting more than they could afford to lose due to a heavy reliance on luck without much planning or structure.

jubvman
02-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Yes. But in order to be successful you need to keep those emotions out as much as possible and stick to your strategy. This strategy is something you can figure out in the demo account, then it's just up to you to have the mental strenght of sticking with the strategy.

I agree :) just letting OP know that emotions are entirely different when transitioning over to a live trading account. If you're using a tested strategy with strict rules then demo is great and there wont be much difference. But if trading without rules, results will be a lot different.

cpefley
02-22-2014, 01:13 AM
It is like gambling. I agree that looking for patterns is helpful, but nothing is a sure thing, and you can lose everything in an instant. I would start small, and see how things go, but it will always be a huge risk, no matter how much research you do.

WeDontSleep
02-22-2014, 05:36 AM
You don't really lose everything in an instant, if you see that the price of whatever you bought is starting to go down, you can sell it. Or you can set up some "safety mechanisms" that will sell automatically if the price has reached a certain low that you have set. I don't really see huge risks in this type of trading.

delusional
02-22-2014, 02:56 PM
As much as I don't agree that you should just get thrown into daytrading, I would love to hear success stories. So I'll keep checking this topic in the hopes that someone will return with great profits. I hope I don't get to see the complete opposite.

DomDom
02-22-2014, 06:23 PM
It is like gambling. I agree that looking for patterns is helpful, but nothing is a sure thing, and you can lose everything in an instant. I would start small, and see how things go, but it will always be a huge risk, no matter how much research you do.

Nothing in life is a sure thing. People think their jobs and salaries are a sure thing, they are not. You can also get hit by a car every day you get out of your house. Everything is a risk, the higher the risk the better the reward generally speaking.

apexa1
02-23-2014, 02:58 AM
It's those success stories that convince people to jump straight into it and lose everything/
But yeah they can be motivating too. People just need to be careful

WeDontSleep
02-23-2014, 08:04 AM
I don't think I have ever heard a story that said that trading is going to be easy. It required a lot of self discipline, since there is nobody to tell you what to do and when, you have to decide everything for yourself. It can also be pretty stressful and that's why so many people eventually give up.

crimsonghost747
02-23-2014, 11:45 AM

This whole "losing everything in an instant" is a big misconception. It can happen if you use certain instrumets, but with normal shares in order for you to lose everything the company needs to go belly up.

DomDom
02-23-2014, 02:57 PM
This whole "losing everything in an instant" is a big misconception. It can happen if you use certain instrumets, but with normal shares in order for you to lose everything the company needs to go belly up.

I think people see those who lost it all and think oh it happenes in a second. Most dont realize that people who lost alot of money generally didnt know what they were doing and approached stocks more like gambling than analyzing business prospects.

WeDontSleep
02-24-2014, 06:25 AM
I think people see those who lost it all and think oh it happenes in a second. Most dont realize that people who lost alot of money generally didnt know what they were doing and approached stocks more like gambling than analyzing business prospects.

Exactly, when I told my parents that I want to start investing and they said "Son, you need a lot of experience before you can start trading or all your money will be gone in an instant". I guess they really didn't understand how the stock market works :D But now they do and they know how wrong they were.
You have to be really bad to lose everything on a single investment :mrgreen:.

janineaa
02-27-2014, 09:12 AM
As I understand, day trading makes profits by leveraging large amounts of capital to take advantage of small price movements in high liquid stocks. So, a day trader looks for liquidity and volatility. Once you know what trades these are, there are different tools for entry. It's all about the gut feel. Basic strategies are give the trade a chance and do not waste commission, hope that it turns around before it hits your stop, know that your entry was good or move your hard stop away, add to the position to bring your break-even point closer, and then get out of the position!

crimsonghost747
02-27-2014, 09:32 AM
As I understand, day trading makes profits by leveraging large amounts of capital to take advantage of small price movements in high liquid stocks.

Both leveraging and the liquidity of the stock are optional, but yes both are often used. I've seen some traders use stocks with lower liquidity since that allows you to manipulate the market with a lot less capital.

With regards to leveraging, it all depends on how much money you have and what kind of a risk you want. More leverage -> more risk -> possibility of higher income.

DomDom
03-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Both leveraging and the liquidity of the stock are optional, but yes both are often used. I've seen some traders use stocks with lower liquidity since that allows you to manipulate the market with a lot less capital.

With regards to leveraging, it all depends on how much money you have and what kind of a risk you want. More leverage -> more risk -> possibility of higher income.

For beginners this is unadvisable though. The greater the risk the greater the loss as well. For the newbs here always start small!

crimsonghost747
03-01-2014, 07:09 PM
For beginners this is unadvisable though. The greater the risk the greater the loss as well. For the newbs here always start small!

Depends on their capital really. Yes it does increase risk, but it also lowers the effect of commission which can be a big deal if your starting capital is low.

pahagwl
03-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Yes, thats the point being stressed on by the various members. So, I will try to start a demo account and try to get a feel for the market. I do understand its very important be avle to develop skill about knowledge about something before jumping in. I will also try to trade the market more with my brain then my heart.

DomDom
03-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Yes, thats the point being stressed on by the various members. So, I will try to start a demo account and try to get a feel for the market. I do understand its very important be avle to develop skill about knowledge about something before jumping in. I will also try to trade the market more with my brain then my heart.

They say 3-5 years is needed to become profittable.

crimsonghost747
03-02-2014, 02:57 PM

Make sure to use the demo account with the same amount of money that you would be using in real life. Also make sure that the commission is the same as you would have from your broker.

DomDom
03-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Make sure to use the demo account with the same amount of money that you would be using in real life. Also make sure that the commission is the same as you would have from your broker.

Dont go live until you can manage atleast 3 profittable months online. If you cant do it on a demo you surely wont be able to do it live!

crimsonghost747
03-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Thought I'd add a small post about the recent days. Did you see the huge dip that you got due to the Russia/Ukraine situation? Well if you were brave enough to buy on Monday, you could sell on a Tuesday with a 2-3% profit. That is a huge potential income in a single day... imagine if you would have done this with a leveraged product?

dolly fsession
03-05-2014, 06:53 AM
It certainly has a very different feel if you trade with a demo account. But I proposed it so that one can find some sort of a pattern, something which usually ends in a profit. That way, all that is required is to do the same with real money...

DomDom
03-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Thought I'd add a small post about the recent days. Did you see the huge dip that you got due to the Russia/Ukraine situation? Well if you were brave enough to buy on Monday, you could sell on a Tuesday with a 2-3% profit. That is a huge potential income in a single day... imagine if you would have done this with a leveraged product?

Yeah! Unbelievable :D

There are some situations with worldwide events that are truly 90% things (which is unbelievable odds for the stock market)

novasparker
03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Like with any other endeavor...you have to start somewhere. So throw in a couple of hundred dollars into your investing account and start making a few trades. Keep your eyes on particular stocks, do your homework and look at the trends and then make a trade. It's a gamble for sure and odds are you are going to lose money since you not only have to cover your initial investment, but the cost of the trades before you can actually earn a profit. But as you gain experience, you will learn how to recognize the signs that something is moving upward rather than down and you can take some market cues in order to try and time the market. You should definitely read up on stop orders and defensive strategies to help you keep from losing money rather than trying to focus on making money, at least at first.

Oivas
03-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Honestly, instead of giving long and lengthy sermons, I would ask you to read a book called "Beating the Street" by Peter Lynch. He was the former Fund Manager at Fidelity and all had great respect for his investment acumen.

crimsonghost747
03-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Yeah! Unbelievable :D

There are some situations with worldwide events that are truly 90% things (which is unbelievable odds for the stock market)

Seeing as I'm a long term investor I didn't do any moves on those days. I try my best not to panic with the rest... now I would have lost quite a bit if I had done that. Then again, I didn't have the courage to buy on Monday either.

DomDom
03-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Seeing as I'm a long term investor I didn't do any moves on those days. I try my best not to panic with the rest... now I would have lost quite a bit if I had done that. Then again, I didn't have the courage to buy on Monday either.

Its better to do nothing if you arent sure what to do! Whenever I hear people say ohhh I wish i bought xy I would have won, I think and I could have lost the same amount. I can gamble any time I want to, I invest when the odds are with me :D

crimsonghost747
03-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Its better to do nothing if you arent sure what to do! Whenever I hear people say ohhh I wish i bought xy I would have won, I think and I could have lost the same amount. I can gamble any time I want to, I invest when the odds are with me :D

That is some solid advice. Going against the odds can be profitable but often it will end up with you falling flat on your face. Slow and steady I say, I'm in no hurry with my investments!

paninini
03-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Can someone recommend some good reading material on this subject?

For examples some books that really helped you gain some valuable knowledge.

DomDom
03-12-2014, 03:45 PM
That is some solid advice. Going against the odds can be profitable but often it will end up with you falling flat on your face. Slow and steady I say, I'm in no hurry with my investments!

You sound like a man who will be wealthy one day :)

Linvall
03-21-2014, 01:55 PM
After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading. Ok. As a trader, yes we must recognize that the market is volatile and we can never really predict with certainty, the next movement of the market....whether the trend indicates this or not. So, definitely, you can't time the market. One of my worst mistake when trading as a young trader, was to just jump into the market without calculating the volumes I am willing to loose or the volume I can possible suffer the loss of before the market makes a u-turn in my favor. So, calculate your losses first. I also never used charts, now I do. Secondly, watch videos and start a course online with experienced traders, if you can.

DomDom
03-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Ok. As a trader, yes we must recognize that the market is volatile and we can never really predict with certainty, the next movement of the market....whether the trend indicates this or not. So, definitely, you can't time the market. One of my worst mistake when trading as a young trader, was to just jump into the market without calculating the volumes I am willing to loose or the volume I can possible suffer the loss of before the market makes a u-turn in my favor. So, calculate your losses first. I also never used charts, now I do. Secondly, watch videos and start a course online with experienced traders, if you can.

Read,read,read! I wouldnt invest a penny before learning the basics!

mikelouis
03-22-2014, 02:57 AM
You need to start slow. You need to make sure that at least you start trading with the help of someone who has been trading for a while. They are the new who will teach you on how to study the market and know when you make a sale or purchase.

DomDom
03-22-2014, 05:38 AM
You need to start slow. You need to make sure that at least you start trading with the help of someone who has been trading for a while. They are the new who will teach you on how to study the market and know when you make a sale or purchase.

He should be careful as well, there are alot of fake gurus out there. Those who can - do, those who cant - teach.

crimsonghost747
03-22-2014, 06:40 AM
He should be careful as well, there are alot of fake gurus out there. Those who can - do, those who cant - teach.

Definitely! If I would know how to be profitable in day trading... would I do it myself and at some point retire on a paradise island with bikini models, or would I talk to some random guys in the internet about my amazing techniques? hmmmm....

midoel7azen
03-22-2014, 01:47 PM
He should be careful as well, there are alot of fake gurus out there.شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d9%88%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d8%ac%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة نظافة بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d8%b8%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a8%d8%ad-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج وحجر بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%ac%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%b2%d8%ac%d8%a7%d8%ac-%d9%88%d8%ad%d8%ac%d8%b1-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d8%b4%d9%82%d9%82-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%81%d9%84%d9%84-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b2%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b2%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
عزل الاسطح (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b9%d8%b2%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%b7%d8%ad/)-
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d8%ae%d8%b2%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%83%d8%b4%d9%81-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%87-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%83%d8%b4%d9%81-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
كشف تسربات المياه (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%83%d8%b4%d9%81-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%87/)-
كشف تسربات (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%83%d8%b4%d9%81-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa/)-
شركة رش مبيد بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%b1%d8%b4-%d9%85%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%af-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
مكافحة الصراصير (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b5%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%8a%d8%b1/)-
مكافحة النمل الأبيض العثة (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%85%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%b6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%ab%d8%a9/)-
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%81%d8%a6%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
مكافحة بق الفراش (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%81%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b4/)-
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%ad%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%ad%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b2%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d8%ab%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض (http://alraqqi.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b2%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/)-
Those who can - do, those who cant - teach.
He should be careful as well

useruseruser
03-22-2014, 04:49 PM
Not really a strategy but try not to burn out. This is crucial. It may not seem very important but if your not 100% invested in day trading , it wont work. Mix things up now and again to get away from the computer. Also make sure to stay fresh and awake when trading.

DomDom
03-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Definitely! If I would know how to be profitable in day trading... would I do it myself and at some point retire on a paradise island with bikini models, or would I talk to some random guys in the internet about my amazing techniques? hmmmm....

But some who are good at it do it to satisfy their egos! :D

canoe
03-30-2014, 12:42 AM
What you said is somewhat contradictory. If you start identifying patterns, I guess you may succeed in intra-day trading but trading on fundamentals is rarely a primary factor in achieving intra-day trading. Fundamentals don't matter so much for day traders. Fundamentals are more for investing, not trading. Know the difference between the two. I know not much that I'll say will sway you away from day trading but please, at least start small. I've seen too many people who have little idea of what they're getting into lose over $10k in a flash. Know that you'll never have an advantage over the big funds and banks who have hft computers and insider knowledge.

ursell
03-30-2014, 11:09 PM
I agree with what was said above. Learn with the demo first before you do it for real. Then when you think your ready to for it.

yossup
04-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Please, for the love of god, don't day trade unless you're a professional using clients' money. If you don't believe me, calculate all the fees and taxes you'll have to pay for day trades and realize just exactly why kind of ROI you'll need to be profitable. It's a rich man's game, daytrading that is.

crimsonghost747
04-02-2014, 03:43 AM
Please, for the love of god, don't day trade unless you're a professional using clients' money. If you don't believe me, calculate all the fees and taxes you'll have to pay for day trades and realize just exactly why kind of ROI you'll need to be profitable. It's a rich man's game, daytrading that is.

It is easier the more money you have. But you really don't need THAT much capital, especially with leveraged products. There are brokers who offer commissions as low as $1. And tax is paid for profit, andd you can deduct the losses, so they will not have an effect on you unless you are profitable.

mramirsking
04-02-2014, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't have thought you would make any money day trading, stock prices don't move enough that fast. You need to be a long term investor to make any decent money. My brother had an investment ISA and made money using that, so that might be a safe option to take. Maybe I'm wrong and there is a secret I don't know about. If people are making money day trading there must be a knack to it.

crimsonghost747
04-03-2014, 04:19 AM
I wouldn't have thought you would make any money day trading, stock prices don't move enough that fast. You need to be a long term investor to make any decent money. My brother had an investment ISA and made money using that, so that might be a safe option to take. Maybe I'm wrong and there is a secret I don't know about. If people are making money day trading there must be a knack to it.

You can definitely make a lot of money. But you need to either have a lot of capital or use leveraged products to profit from the smaller moves.

loraanna
04-03-2014, 11:55 AM
You should definately start small. Day trading is a very risky career path. I would research and make sure that
the research you're using is up to date and current. No need using old information. Good luck in your new venture and
post some of your results if you don't mind.

DomDom
04-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Dont bet the farm as well!

Michael Thompson
05-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Day trading is good for experienced people but for the beginner, there is very less chances to earn. Anyway Good luck !

mattandshana
05-26-2014, 04:55 PM
pahagwl,

I don't know a single thing about day trading but, as my business grows and I have some capital to use for investing, I will definitely be interested in what you learn. So, please keep us all updated on what information you find and any strategies that you stumble upon in your journey.

Best of Luck,

Matt

morrismartinez
06-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Thinking about becoming a day trader, but don't know how much money you will need to day trade? Wondering how much money you will need just to open a trading account? This article will discuss the minimum amount of money you will need to get started day trading in today's trading environment.

ambulatoryalliances
06-07-2014, 02:18 AM
i am also interested in trading. i also have good amount of money to invest in it but i am learning it for now.

NukeBlaster
07-07-2014, 04:17 AM
For day trading I highly recommend starting with a demo account. Use the demo account to test strategies and decide which stock you want to do this on, also remember to calculate a realistic commission!....

redalert
07-21-2014, 03:52 AM
i have something for you( what ever you choose, it has benefits if you have continuity and* you should be careful about the factors on your business like (weather , events, finance....etc)

KennethPaxton
09-09-2014, 01:41 AM
For starting a day trading business without trading capital is impossible. It also needs few basic element like
Trading Capital
Knowledge
Capital equipment
It requires a some SEC regulations for traders operating in the United States and they must have atleast $25,000 in their trading account.

angelsocial
09-09-2014, 04:48 AM
The binary options trading platform offered by OneTwoTrade is cutting-edge. Not only does it provide great trading functionality on the desktop, but they also offer a suite of mobile applications that enable traders to execute trades on the move.

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 03:41 AM
Starting day trading can seem like a daunting task because there are lots of information you need to know before starting a day trading. There are many tutorials who will provide you all the information that you need to know to start a day trading.

DwightDuncan
10-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Trading are the business in which we work with different kinds of product that are sold for a consumer, business or government purposes. Trading companies buy a specific products, maintain stock and deliver products to customer. The idea of trading for a living is appealing to many people. There are having some facts regarding training like:-
There is no way to eliminate risk in trading.
There is no trading system that wins 100% of time.
You will always have losing trades, most of the day trader will fail within first year.

asif bams
01-08-2019, 01:02 AM
Conduct an Honest Self-Assessment. ...
Arrange Sufficient Capital. ...
Understand the Markets. ...
Understand the Securities to Trade. ...
Select or Design a Suitable Trading Strategy. ...
Integrate the Trading Strategy Into the Larger Trading Plan. ...
Understand and Practice Money Management. ...
Brokerage Charges.

tfb10trader
01-08-2019, 06:06 AM
I think the best way to start trading is through a demo account. you should invest at least 3 months for demo trading. consider this period as training and do not target profiting. you might be minus at the of this period however you gained knowledge and experience. another important point is your trading model. are you going to trade based on fundamental analysis or technical analysis? or on market sentiment? you should master one of those trading styles before going live. there are a lot of resources on the web offering free information on analysis, education, choosing the right broker (https://top10forexbrokers.co/). read, research, keep up with the market news and be aware that market is always right. dont fight it.

joesimen
01-09-2019, 03:17 AM
if you want a strategy i have with me use a 15min candlestick pattern

DavidDiamond
01-11-2019, 06:21 AM
I used to play poker professionally and all I have to say is that poker ,like day trading , can be nerve wrecking so proceed carefully.

gilsulate
02-19-2019, 12:18 AM
It certainly has a very different feel if you trade with a demo account.

chrisalbert
04-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Starting day investment and trading obviously not so suitable in fact it will takes time to get established in open market whether where you from but US and Asia market is quit simpler and easier then you try to get moved easily as along with your business for trading.

chrisalbert
04-09-2019, 03:12 AM
You will not forget trading of your starting days, Its much important what ever you have started new or established business trading will remain same focus on how to invest more and to get more return on it in Trading

chrisalbert
04-09-2019, 03:30 AM
What i prefer to do with Forex Trading if you're trying to invest in stocks for your Trading then it is required for sure how big your investment is against your Trading or Business whether you are doing any Forex Trading or Currency Trading (https://www.mashreqneo.com/en/investments/).

Forex Trading,
Forex Exchange,
Online Trading,
Online Investment,

Both required initial investment which takes your starting day of trading to next level, Even which comes from legacy once you got established.

chrisalbert
04-11-2019, 02:21 AM
Anytime Bro, thank you

chrisalbert
04-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Yup! Thank you so much brother.

Cheers

RosalindaSmith
04-18-2019, 06:12 PM
After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading.

It is a good decision for you on this point. If you are looking for the main opportunities that can be involved into these activities, special tools like trading bot (https://3commas.io/) must be mentioned. A lot of companies work with them and individuals, as well. So people can enjoy it.

RosalindaSmith
10-31-2019, 04:41 PM
After a lot of research and countless conversations with experienced day-traders, I have decided to finally start day trading. Most of the people I talked to were of the opinion that you cannot time the markets. They also said that being a beginner I would need luck to be on my side to make any kind of money. But a few people said that if you start identifying patterns and trade on fundamentals like https://3commas.io/ usage, I could succeed. So basically, I am looking for strategies you guys use for intra-day trading.

Indeed, if you decided to work with cryptocurrency, it is necessary to pay attention to the different aspects and details. Mostly, if you are looking for the best place, just start to work with the assistant like mentioned one. And you will see the positive results asap.

Mpho
11-01-2019, 08:46 PM
I'm an expert trader
I could teach you how to trade without loosing money
If you need my services you can just drop your whatsapp number

kevinkovalsky
11-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Better you didn`t ask about my first day trading. It was in high school. I was earning money very hard with a dream to invest them in forex and earn a lot of money on trading. I wa listenings tons of fairytailes of bloggers who started their deposit from 1000$ and now they drive Ferrari and go to Bali every week. I took all my 700$ that I have earned in 4 months and put all of them on my deposit and started to trade. Less than in one month 2$ remained on my account. I felt shitty. Of course I grew up, learned a lot of lessons of life and came back with a bigger deposit, experience and very good forex signals from a professional group (https://www.profit-forexsignals.com/forex-signals-cost.html). I haven`t bought Ferrari, but I have a good income now.

PeterHicks
12-15-2020, 11:26 AM
Good day. Trading is very popular now, you can work with cryptocurrencies, options, futures and earn good money on this. This can be even your main job! Personally I want to try futures trading, I read on Digitexfutures (https://digitexfutures.com/blog/dgtx-rewards-currently-pays-over-125-apy/) site that it is really profitable What can you say about this?

raviseo120
12-15-2020, 11:31 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Muthuraj
12-16-2020, 04:00 AM
If you looking for trading in the share market you can take help from a good share broker. They guide you on how to trade, where to trade, which is best for trading.

brokeralhson
02-02-2021, 07:06 AM
Trading requires much knowledge, so professional guidance will be useful. I'd actually search for some variants of trade schools. They usually offer not only some useful faculties to become a plumber or electrician, but also web developing, IT, web designers and even traders.
During these hard times, I decided not to stay in the States, but move to Argentina, enjoy the picturesque views of this country and kind, smiling people around. I even checked on https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/argentina/ if it is a safe place for tourists and temporary dwellers:)
Anyway, my mother is living in Buenos Aires, she will show me everything necessary and I'll find some trade schools there to study sth new and change my life a lil bit.

fannwong
02-03-2021, 12:00 AM
Dominica Citizenship By Investment (https://www.saadahsan.com/citizenship-by-investment-programs/) – The Commonwealth of Dominica is an island country located in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea. Discovered by the Spanish, primarily colonized by the French, and then controlled by the British. The Caribbean island nation has an excellent international reputation, and consequently, the Commonwealth of Dominica passport provides visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 140 countries around the world.

fannwong
02-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Dominica Citizenship By Investment (https://www.saadahsan.com/citizenship-by-investment-programs/) The Commonwealth of Dominica is an island country located in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea. Discovered by the Spanish, primarily colonized by the French, and then controlled by the British. The Caribbean island nation has an excellent international reputation, and consequently, the Commonwealth of Dominica passport provides visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 140 countries around the world.

raviseo121
02-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

raviseo120
02-07-2021, 11:27 PM
Thanks for sharing with us