PDA

View Full Version : Social media marketing

Pages : [1] 2

jeni100012
02-14-2014, 03:42 AM
Hi every one, I am new to marketing.Can any one tell me about social media marketing

SmartPea85
02-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Social media is an excellent method of marketing because it reaches a wide range of people quickly. Mostly everyone uses social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkdIn. First you'll want to make your business a webpage and a Facebook page that can link to one another, then begin posting content and links that will attract your customers and start getting your name and logo out there. I just discovered Facebook also now offers special marketing material that you can pay for monthly, quarterly or semi-annually, so depending on your business these might be of some value to you as well.

The important thing to remember about using social media as a canvass for your marketing is that you have to be as "social" as the customers you are trying to reach. Just because you have created a Facebook or Twitter account doesn't mean you are done. You should be constantly adding things to your pages, uploading pictures and posts with information and content to catch people's eye. People will be quick to forget about you or scroll right past you on their newsfeed if you neglect to post anything meaningful (or at all). The more people see you, your posts, uploads and links, the more you will get out of this as a marketing strategy.

Taru
02-14-2014, 04:07 PM
I think social marketing is pretty much just like offline marketing, in that all you can really do is to try to talk to as many people as you can in hopes that enough of them find you interesting enough to visit and talk to you regularly, whether through your social site or through the product or service you offer in your official site. To me, it's only marketing in the way that you are trying to establish your presence and let people know you exist, but I personally see the bulk of this method as just communication and discovery to see which types of people your product or service can appeal to the most, and it just so happens that it can be done a lot more efficiently and with a little less effort by online means. If you apply conventional marketing methods to social sites, there is a big chance that you can succeed, but even then it's only half the battle as your business should still provide the bulk of the reason people will flock to you.

Millermarketingroup
02-14-2014, 04:47 PM
I think social marketing is pretty much just like offline marketing, in that all you can really do is to try to talk to as many people as you can in hopes that enough of them find you interesting enough to visit and talk to you regularly, whether through your social site or through the product or service you offer in your official site. To me, it's only marketing in the way that you are trying to establish your presence and let people know you exist, but I personally see the bulk of this method as just communication and discovery to see which types of people your product or service can appeal to the most, and it just so happens that it can be done a lot more efficiently and with a little less effort by online means. If you apply conventional marketing methods to social sites, there is a big chance that you can succeed, but even then it's only half the battle as your business should still provide the bulk of the reason people will flock to you.

This is spot-on. Social media marketing is just like offline. put your best face on and go get em\

Rainman
02-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Social Media Marketing is aimed at getting traffic to your web-site/blog from "social networks." This is done through creation of content which can be shared [that's the real target of SMM] by social media users and hopefully those who get it share it with others.

Sometimes to get the buzz going, you can pay people to share your content on social networking sites. Whether others will share it is dependent on how good your content is. So, to be succesful at SMM, you have to write great content.

ahun1
02-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Hello Friends,
Social Media Marketing is the way to gain popularity about your business and promote your business through social media sites. These are the best platform to get popularity. So use social media network and increase your business.

JohnSword
02-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Since the others have already define social media marketing really well, I would instead share my experiences in getting traffic to my blog from social networks. It certainly takes a lot of time and effort to build a social presence.

I created my Facebook page in 2013, and have made it a point to create at least 1 post everyday. I would also make sure to reply to any questions that my readers post on my page. The statistics that Facebook offer are invaluable, allowing you to develop a strategy that attracts the most readerhsip. As Taru has mentioned, at the end of the day it's all about effective communication.

delusional
02-15-2014, 04:40 PM
You can find a lot of information about how to use social media to expand your business reach online. There are excellent guides, books, videos, ... available online that guide you in the right direction. Something to think about it what kind of target audience you have and to make sure that you select the right social media to reach that audience.

Bakerpat
02-15-2014, 05:32 PM
To be found on the internet you must be in all the places people will be looking for you and Social Media is one of those platforms that people look at to get a better idea of you and your business. Online directories is another place you want to make sure you can be found Merchant Circle is a good place to place your information along with a good profile of yourself and your business.

jfab
02-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Social media marketing is where you could promote and advertise your business with the use of facebook, twitter and other social media sites. It has been proven effective. Just do it diligently and you will see results.

fredkawig
02-16-2014, 08:10 AM
There are lots of free social media websites where you can promote your product. There are also paid websites where you can do the same. Choose what fits you best and work with them.

Lamstar
02-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Hi, have a look at bizzle.it it's a new business search engine being built at the mo. We're looking to launch end of April but we have a holding page set up with more info and you can sign up there.
Would like to hear what you think.
Thanks

Lamstar
02-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Hi everyone, check out Bizzle.it it's a new business search engine. It's in the process of being set up at the mo but we have a holding page ready with more info and also you can subscribe there too.
Thanks

mikelouis
02-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Social Media Marketing is aimed at getting traffic to your web-site/blog from "social networks." This is done through creation of content which can be shared [that's the real target of SMM] by social media users and hopefully those who get it share it with others.

Sometimes to get the buzz going, you can pay people to share your content on social networking sites. Whether others will share it is dependent on how good your content is. So, to be succesful at SMM, you have to write great content.

That really sums it up. Although make sure you do not spam your friends with regular posts about your business, people might get bored with your promotions.

geno2
06-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Social media marketing is one of the great way that can help you drive traffic to your site as long as you do it the right way.

kashmirobserver
06-06-2014, 06:11 AM
If you eagerly want to promote your newly launched website then Social Media Marketing is the best way to gain popularity about your business. These are the best platform to get popularity.

john22
06-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Advertising through social media including facebook, google plus, twitter etc for gaining traffic online is quite useful.

Mikevali
07-02-2014, 03:41 AM
Social Media Marketing means a to improve your business and promote your business through social media sites. These are the best platform to your business advertisement use social media network and increase your business.

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Depending on what your business is about, different social media platforms can be more effective. I have personally seen great success with Instagram because people check their Instagram literally like every 5 minutes.

Besides, it's simple because all you need are pictures and the right hashtags. You should look into it, good luck!

surenot
07-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Social media sites get most of the internet traffic so most of those site run paid advertising programs just like Google and Bing ads so that you can get your adverting seeing by millions.

jesslee
07-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Good information provided by all of you in your answers.useful for the others.

Tweetcinema
07-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Yes, social media marketing is a great way to generate organic traffic towards the website!!

edwardian
07-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi there. Try using this site - it has some great articles on social media basics and how you can use it to market your company. The posts are really detailed; they have step-by-step guides on creating a Facebook and Twitter account and offer advice on how to grow your likes and followers. They're not pushing a product either - it's just advice. http://blog.pocketsocial.co.uk/ Good luck!

someshets
07-16-2014, 07:23 AM
promoting your business through social media sites is smm.

AvniShergill
07-16-2014, 07:28 AM
Social media marketing is one of the best ways to increase brand awareness and traffic. Some of the best social media sites are Facebook, Twitter, Apsense, etc.

ChristyMathew
07-17-2014, 11:47 PM
SMO - Social media marketing is best way for marketing a product and it is easy way to reach the customer.
Use high PR pages for SMO and get good result. I suggest you to use Facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest for same.

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 12:45 AM
Social media is an excellent method of marketing because it reaches a wide range of people quickly. Mostly everyone uses social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkdIn. First you'll want to make your business a webpage and a Facebook page that can link to one another, then begin posting content and links that will attract your customers and start getting your name and logo out there. I just discovered Facebook also now offers special marketing material that you can pay for monthly, quarterly or semi-annually, so depending on your business these might be of some value to you as well.

The important thing to remember about using social media as a canvass for your marketing is that you have to be as "social" as the customers you are trying to reach. Just because you have created a Facebook or Twitter account doesn't mean you are done. You should be constantly adding things to your pages, uploading pictures and posts with information and content to catch people's eye. People will be quick to forget about you or scroll right past you on their newsfeed if you neglect to post anything meaningful (or at all). The more people see you, your posts, uploads and links, the more you will get out of this as a marketing strategy.

Ah very nice advice and tips for beginners. I often uses the social media platforms for my promoting products.
Hope it will help for thread creater.

ibs
07-23-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi,

Social Media Marketing is the way to getting traffic or popularity to your business or promote websites, this is the best platform to gaining popularity through social media sites. Use social media network increase and promote your business.

Some example of Social Media Marketing sites:

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+,
E) Stumpleupon ect...

syl_parker
07-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Everybody else seems to have just about covered everything, but I didn't see anyone talking about the way social media marketing helps you connect to your fans. Yes, the ultimate goal is to promote your product and generate new leads and sales, but social media marketing is unique in that it's a two way conversation, rather than just the audience watching a TV commercial. Your fans will be able to tell you what they like and what they don't like, and the more you interact with them the better off you'll be in the long run. People will learn to love or hate your brand, depending on how you act on social media.

Think about twitter, for instance. There are plenty of brands that are absolutely HYSTERICAL on twitter. This is really great promotion of their brand because people like to follow them and interact with what they say. Potential customers will also see how you handle problems. When someone complains (a legitimate complaint, not a troll) do you handle it well? Do you interact with the person and actively try to fix the issue? Or do you ignore them? The way you portray yourself online will have a lasting effect on your popularity and image on the internet.

And the more popular you are, the more likely they'll buy from you. So it's a win-win!

surenot
07-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Internet marketing is the way to promote your stuff in the internet but internet is composed of many things such as social media site which are extremely popular and get a ton of traffic which makes them a perfect target.

Social media marketing is uses social media sites to advertise/promote your products.

RoyKMendez
07-28-2014, 08:22 AM
As per my knowledge, Social media marketing is the way of getting traffic through social media sites like Facebook,Twitter, Pintrest,G+ etc.

peter79
08-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi guys,
Social media marketing is very helpful for who running small business. Through social media marketing we can get huge traffic on your social networking sites, here you can buy more number of likes, comments, followers etc to boost your traffic http://publicboost.com/index.php

alishroy
08-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Social media marketing is the process of reaching prospects and customers, and acquiring traffic and visibility through social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many others.

param1000
08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Using Social Media Marketing,You can promote your Business and Increase your Sales.

hongleijia
08-03-2014, 04:30 AM
There are different social media sites available, so the most important thing is that the quality posting of the contents and real likes!!

jonesflora40
08-03-2014, 10:30 AM
To be discovered online you must be in all the locations individuals will be looking for you and Public Press is one of those systems that individuals look at to get a better concept of you and your company. Online online directories is another position you want to make sure you can be discovered Vendor Group is a great position to position your details along with a excellent details of yourself and your company.

RonnieLGreer
08-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Social media marketing is a of the process of increasing website traffic and to create attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually is the process in which contents are created that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it .

carineallen
08-19-2014, 05:00 AM
Social media marketing is best way for marketing,Social media sites are helpful to promote our business.

Broach India
08-22-2014, 02:09 AM
Social Media are the good way increasing the Traffic ranking of website. Facebook and Twitter is the Best Social Networking site.

puneetchauhan
08-22-2014, 07:02 AM
social media marketing is a part of digital marketing. smm help to generate traffic and leads for your business.

ibs
08-22-2014, 07:02 AM
The aim of social media marketing is getting traffic to your website or blog etc..from social networks.

There are some example of social media marketing......

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+

themusicchamber
08-22-2014, 07:42 AM
Social media marketing is the most revolutionary way of promoting your business of any niche as more and more people are spending their time online.

sarahparker
08-23-2014, 05:09 AM
Hi Guys! i am doing a survey on the importance of social media for businesses, it would be great if you could fill this out for me, it only takes a minute! here is the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B7GS5W3

someshets
08-27-2014, 06:34 AM
to increase the traffic for our website we will use social media marketing.

Chris_Tax
08-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Social media marketing is built on relationships. It is not a place to over kill people with ads. People are on Facebook to enjoy themselves. This has to be taken into account on your marketing

asteven
08-28-2014, 01:53 AM
Hi every one, I am new to marketing.Can any one tell me about social media marketing

Hello,

Social media marketing is the best way to start marketing with. Facebook fanpage, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn. It’s a trend – many people spend a good amount of their time on social media networks. Update regularly, not occasionally. Fans grow accustomed to the regularity of posts; they will fall off your loyal fan wagon if you don’t keep up.

AnandRaj
08-28-2014, 01:56 AM
Social Media Marketing is part of internet marketing... social media marketing depends on your social networking strength if you have strong social networking then social media marketing is helpful to popularize your business, products or services.
If you want to strong social networking then you can take help from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google plus... Much more sites on internet which provide social communication

papu
08-28-2014, 05:38 AM

papu
08-28-2014, 05:43 AM
Social media marketing is the way of getting traffic through social media sites like Facebook,Twitter, Pintrest,G+ etc.

mickj007
08-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Agree, I don't have to many G+ followers, but I do use quality content and that got me on the first page of Google
for my keyword.

hongleijia
08-31-2014, 02:34 AM
Well, I must say that social media marketing is one of the best way to generate traffic towards the website without any harmful backlinks!!

dazzleralok
09-01-2014, 01:55 AM
USE Social Media Site Like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, etc. Facebook is the best way for social media marketing. Post the high quality image and post also your website page URL and increase your website traffic.

someshets
09-01-2014, 05:52 AM
promote the site with the help of social networking sites.

larrytoxi
09-02-2014, 02:54 AM
Now a days its all about social media marketing. you need to know changes that is taking place and adopt quickly.

ibs
09-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Hi,
Social media marketing is the way to getting traffic to your business or promote sites, the best platform to gaining popularity. Use social media marketing to increase and promote your business. Here are some example....A) Facebook, B) Twitter, C) LinkedIn, D) Google+

nadablue
09-06-2014, 01:08 AM

SMM stands for Social Media Marketing. this include sharing of our business stuff on facebook, twitter, pinterest and all other social networking sites. these all strategies are the most effective way of social media marketing and help to promote business reputation.

sorrysir
09-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Just because you have created a Facebook or Twitter account doesn't mean you are done. You should be constantly adding things to your pages, uploading pictures and posts with information and content to catch people's eye. People will be quick to forget about you or scroll right past you on their newsfeed if you neglect to post anything meaningful (or at all). The more people see you, your posts, uploads and links, the more you will get out of this as a marketing strategy.

I have opened and online lingerie store recently and have created a FB page for that too. The page link is http://www.facebook.com/Sorrysir.co.in
But if you visit the page you will find no pictures of lingerie or other products that we are showcasing on our portal. Posting lingerie images will be sleazy hence we are restricting ourselves to posting social messages daily. Please let me know if my strategy is correct or do we need to take a different strategy.

Will be eagerly waiting to hear from you.

puneetchauhan
09-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Social Media marketing is help to increase traffic, popularity, and make brand your business.

snooze
09-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Social media marketing is best way to generate traffic because every people using social media sites.So, we can get huge traffic to there, use Facebook, Google+ and Twitter for increase traffic.

Rajan Verma
09-16-2014, 05:44 AM
Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.

ibs
09-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Dear Friends,
Social media marketing is the best way to getting traffic to your business or promote sites, these are the best platform to gaining popularity.This is done through creation of content which can be shared by social media users. Mostly everyone uses social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and LinkdIn.

Thank you

YourSEOCompany
09-19-2014, 11:06 AM
First of all, Its nice to be the part of this discussion.
We all know that the power of Social Medias whether it is Facebook, twitter, Google+ or professional social channel linked. Its a best platform which connects us with people from across the boundaries. So i always define social media as a bosom friend indeed which gives you recognition in least time from the people of different ethnicity and cultures. So whatever the purpose is, either it is marketing (http://www.yourseocompany.com.au/seo-services/), business communications or social relations, Social media gives you a rapid platform to convey your message to billion of people.

maulithani
09-20-2014, 02:10 AM
Social media marketing is the term generally given to Internet and cell based channels and devices that permit clients to associate with one another and offer suppositions and substance. As the name infers, Social media marketing includes the building of groups or systems and empowering interest and engagement. Their definition emphasises that we need to use dissimilar digital media channels to give confidence our prospects and customers to interact to form communities. It also hints at the challenges of hopeful engagement.

Hirenpatel
09-20-2014, 07:28 AM
Promoting your website with the help of social networking websites is known as social media marketing. Social media marketing is a great source to increase website traffic. From the last two years, it has the great impact on online marketing.

zisabella
09-22-2014, 03:06 AM
What makes English to Spanish translation and Spanish to English translation at Translations today different is that we provide translation that is culturally accurate. While undertaking translation, it is important to have a translator that is skilled in the language and has understanding about the regional peculiarities and cultural differences along with business intricacies. The translators we select for Spanish to English translation are professionals with this understanding. These translators know that certain Spanish words can mean different things in different regions and they keep these differences in mind while providing translation services. This is one of the reasons why our translations are among the most accurate to be found in the industry today. Translationstoday.com

-----------
Spanish to*English*Translation (http://www.translationstoday.com/language/english-to-spanish-translation.html)

MituArora123
10-08-2014, 05:07 AM
Social Media Marketing means smo. Here we are promoting our business on social website like facebook, twitter, delicious, reddit, stumbleupon, pinterest. Social media easy way to generate the web traffic.

ibs
10-18-2014, 06:49 AM
Aim of Social Media Marketing is getting traffic to your web-site from social networks including creation of content which can you shere for social media users.

Here some Social Media Marketing sites

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) LinkedIn
D) Google+
E) Pinterest

Thank you

sripriya2691
10-20-2014, 07:39 AM
Facebook only give best service for marketing in social media

rasheedahmed
10-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Social Media marketing is the process of advertising on various social media platform like Facebook and Twitter.

johnwell717
10-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Two San Francisco radio stations have banned Lorde’s song Royals due to its association with their hometown’s baseball rivals. As the San Francisco Giants

head into a World Series against the Kansas City Royals, 104.5 KFOG and 96.5 KOIT have vowed to keep their adversary’s makeshift anthem off the city’s

airwaves.
Wifi Password Hack Tool (http://wifipasswordhacktoolii.tumblr.com/)
Wifi Hack (http://wifihackg.tumblr.com/)
Wifi Hack Tool (http://wifihacktooli.tumblr.com/)
Wifi Password Crack (http://wifipasswordcrack.tumblr.com/)
Wifi Password Hack (http://wifipasswordhackii.tumblr.com/)
Clash Of Clans Hack Tool No Survey (http://clashofclanshacktoolnosurveyiii.tumblr.com/)
Clash Of Clans Hack Tool No Survey (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gi7lL7--xyVeDnmchu4lKn4Nhes59i3X59EZ9gc1znk/edit)
wifi password hack (http://wifipasswordhacks.com)
fifa 14 coin generator (http://fifa14.misscrack.com)
wifi hack (http://wifihack.wordpress.com)
clash of clans hack tool no survey (http://coc.misscrack.com)
clash of clans hack tool no survey (http://clashofclanshacknosurveyii.tumblr.com)
clash of clans hack no survey (http://clashofclanshacktooldownload.tumblr.com)
fifa 14 coin generator (http://www.engadget.com/question/fifa-14-coins-generator-online-hack-2k14-28c1)
Two San Francisco radio stations have banned Lorde’s song Royals due to its association with their hometown’s baseball rivals. As the San Francisco Giants

head into a World Series against the Kansas City Royals, 104.5 KFOG and 96.5 KOIT have vowed to keep their adversary’s makeshift anthem off the city’s

airwaves.
West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United Live Stream (http://www.eteamz.com/segrehret/)
Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion Live Stream (http://www.eteamz.com/segsdsf/)
West Bromwich Albion vs Man utd Live Stream (http://www.eteamz.com/xsdhd/)
Man utd vs West Bromwich Albion Live Stream (http://www.eteamz.com/mvxbf/)
Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion Live Stream (http://www.eteamz.com/drthj/)

brave frontier hack tool (http://bravefrontierhacktoolnosurveyii.tumblr.com/)
brave frontier hack tool no survey (http://bravefrontierhacktoolnosurveyii.tumblr.com/)

atul sachdeva
10-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Social media marketing is basically social sites and mostly numbers of people use social media ites so this the best way to get traffic on your website . If you daily update you social media profiles like Facebook,twitter,StumbleUpon,pintrest and many more social sites then more and more people come and like your post and then automatically your website get rise up and promoting on the first page of the Google and any other search engine so your websites get traffic by the help of social media marketing.

situnrocks
10-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Still now you must been got it, another advice : use hash tags and mentions to reach and make your social media promotion more powerful.

jenrbarnett
10-26-2014, 10:30 PM

This pretty much explains social marketing in a nutshell. I couldn't have said it better myself.

LYFEMarketing
10-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Social media marketing is the process of positioning one's business to accomplish a marketing objective, such as more awareness, engagement, website traffic,etc. If you'd like more insight on this, you may want to visit www.lyfemarketing.com

pustiuady
10-28-2014, 09:53 AM

suchiroy
10-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Social media marketing is platform where you can interact with people and promote your business. Basically, in search engine marketing we can make extra efforts to create content and encourages readers to share it across their social networks in all over the world.

alexdigi
10-30-2014, 08:17 AM
Marketing through all Social networking sites like facebook, Twitter, Gplus, YouTube, LikedIn

Lancaster
10-31-2014, 01:47 PM
firstly you create a fan page. then share your fan page. that's it

ibs
11-01-2014, 04:32 AM
Hi,
Here i am going to sharing my experiance,Social Media is the best way to getting good traffic to your business or promote sites.This is the best platform to gaining popularity. If you want more traffic use Social Media Optimization.
e.g.
A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

webgenservices
11-13-2014, 06:45 AM
In the social media marketing we are promote our business and brand on social websites like twitter facebook Pinterest Google+.

webgenservices
12-05-2014, 01:13 AM
In social media marketing we are sharing and promoting our business and brands on social website like twitter, facebook, linkedin, Google+.

vishwa
12-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Social Media marketing is one of the common marketing technique used nowadays, actually the process involved with this are you need to share all your business news & updates in facebook,twitter,google plus,myspace,etc., and promoting that updates by getting more likes & shares.

cartking
12-08-2014, 09:03 PM
for new or old any website social media marketing is best because suppose, you have a account where you have 5000 friends when you will post there every friends will see this post so its good marketing ways than other ways.

ia tonmoy
12-09-2014, 12:26 AM
hi i m new!

onevision
12-09-2014, 03:52 AM
social media important part of online Internet marketing ,Smo Helps for More Traffic your Website and Promote Your Business, Most Famous SMO Site Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest,Stumble etc.

brainminetech
12-10-2014, 01:50 AM
social media marketing is the best way to increase traffic on websites there are some sites of SMO such as facebook,twitter,linkedin etc.

moneyseo
02-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Social media marketing is the best platform to promote your website in public and your business brand awareness. It is way to gain a huge traffic.

Lipipaliwal
02-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Well, social media marketing (SMM) is one of the best ways to advertise or sell our products through online. You can also get a lot more traffic and visitors on your website. For better ranking, it is also fruitful for you.

om2580
02-12-2015, 07:59 AM
it is method of marketing through social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. By using the social aspect of the web, social media marketing is able to connect and interact on a much more personalized and dynamic level than through traditional marketing.

avvntech
02-18-2015, 11:45 PM
Social media marketing is more important role in business marketing it will help you to read your business to audience directly and get engaged to you.

AzharSEO
03-02-2015, 11:53 PM
social media platform is the best platform for promote our products, website's etc we can easily tells about our products, website's or offers to the peoples..

Neil sheilt
06-17-2015, 05:22 AM
Social media marketing is important for his webpage and website because crawler robot are see the social media posting and recently update your post.

mehek44
07-13-2015, 01:14 AM
Yes Exactly Social Media Platform Is one of the best way for, Online marketing.

For Promoting your Business please be active on all social media channels and try to understand what people aspect from your site and business,

MatthewGrace
07-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Hi Jeni,
Marketing its a way for grow up you business.
Now a days internet is a very useful media for marketing.
Social media is also provide maketing tools for your business.we can share,post about our business on social sites.So many people can view our sharing and posting.With this we can grow up our business.

templatesgarden14
07-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Social Media is one of best platform for internet marketing. Its having tow option free and paid. For your business and product you can present to customer via this platform.

Thanks
Templates Garden

CFDoodle
07-24-2015, 08:18 AM
I am sure its been said but FB is a GREAT way to get traffic and to advertise. I use a simple strategy when I am starting up a new business.
Create Facebook Fan Page
Get Fans
Engage with Fans
Begin to monetize ( 1 ad to every 10 non ads)

I integrate my Wordpress site with my facebook page, that way my article posts are coming from my website. So when Joe Blow clicks on the article or video it brings them to my site. There at my site there are other articles that they may like. Sprinkled through the site, we may also have some affiliate ads. The easy way to get a lot of fans quickly is through videos. They share the fastest.

natalia88
07-28-2015, 03:01 AM
Sharing your business or other thing to social website like FB, G+, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkdIn and many more. These websites help to get more traffic on your page or site.

Manish764
07-29-2015, 01:48 AM
Social media marketing is part of doing business in the new millennium. Marketing with Facebook has been hot for quite a while now, but recently more and more companies have been using Twitter for marketing.

Best Orthodontist in Delhi (http://aroradentistindelhi.in/orthodontic-treatment.php)
Implants in Delhi (http://aroradentistindelhi.in/dental-implants.php)

jane1
07-31-2015, 03:04 AM
Distribute and share your information on social media sites to get traffic to your site or blog.

larryt
08-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Social media, as ElinaMatts says, is gaining traffic. The key is knowing how to use These locations to better position oneself in the market. Just having a Facebook account is NOT enough any more than have a website will bring in traffic. One needs to learn how to better use social media as proper tools.

Check out the link at the bottom. There are free lessons and tools available to really help in any social media effort. There are also YouTube lessons available to help anyone better understand how to maximize social media.

carldavies
08-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Sure, it's marketing online using sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube etc. There's many unique ways you can. Do a google search or youtube search for ways to do this.

annajane
09-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Sure, it's marketing online using sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube etc. There's many unique ways you can. Do a google search or youtube search for ways to do this.

Very well said, anyway this suggestion have been rolling out for more than a year already, i hope the thread starter already knows what to do..

ruslan58
09-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Surely, because by using Google + that will help make your brand becomes more widely known, and you can do approach to attract consumers who you are targeting. It is a strategy that I use today, but of course not only through Google +, there are many more social media that I use it to reach more people more quickly in order to know what you have to offer to the wider community.

bastian35
09-10-2015, 12:50 AM
Gone are the days of manual fan base building. Now, more advanced users use services like Promobrite (http://www.promobrite.com) to get thousands of fans with a single click.

melicruz165
09-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.

Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.

Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns.

Social networking websites allow individuals to interact with one another and build relationships.

-------------------------------------------------
Social Media Marketing La Porte (http://crestmediamarketing.com/la-porte-seo-social-media/)

dennisetan
09-20-2015, 09:02 PM
Hello.
Social media marketing is one of the most popular marketing strategies nowadays. It is where you feed your content to various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram YouTube and many other social media sites out there. When you take the time to study social media marketing, you'll see that every social media site has different audience/s which makes it easier for you to select a social media platform for your target market.

somnathji
09-21-2015, 12:56 AM
social media is better way to connect and engage people in very short time :)

sebweb
09-21-2015, 09:23 AM
In my case, social media marketing's the one that very often brings the best results.

somnathji
09-22-2015, 02:48 AM
social media marketing is the best way to get attract visitors and engage new clients from day 1
you can get everything from social media :)

feona
09-22-2015, 12:22 PM
It's all about facebook,twitter,linkedin,google+,social bookmark etc social & popular site.......

familytree
09-23-2015, 01:30 AM
Social media marketing means online marketing through various social medias like facebook, twitter, google plus, pinterest, linkedin, tumblr, youtube etc.. This will help to promote your product or business very easily. Thus you can drive more traffic to your site. This is very effective method.

itsnotsobad
09-23-2015, 11:11 PM
Nearly most of my traffic have come from social media along with blogging and SEO mixed in. You have to learn how to do social media effectively to reap the benefits or else you'll just be wasting a lot of time.

seoglobaladmedia
09-25-2015, 04:16 AM
HI,
SMM helps a company get direct feedback from customers (and potential customers) while making the company seem more personable. The interactive parts of social media give customers the opportunity to ask questions or voice complaints and feel they are being heard.

joseph miller
09-29-2015, 09:08 PM
One of the main advantages of SMM over traditional media advertising and other digital marketing channels is the considerably lower cost that makes it very appealing for businesses. The most popular social media networks are practically free to join and all tools for interacting with other people are all available for free.

SpiderwebsConsulting
09-29-2015, 09:46 PM
For me, social media marketing is a way to hit the pavement in the virtual world and tell everybody about myself/business. It's the opportunity to show the more human side of you, rather than the just buy something on my website and leave. It's often a place of creatively and fun because it's so much easier for people to share interesting content with others in real time.

Nothing beats good content with even better people! :)

mistyawery
09-30-2015, 12:46 AM
Social Media we have Share the Information in social media website like as Facebook, twitter etc

We are Piprebate work on Cash Service .Currently we are providing Forex rebates Service and my website is www{dot}piprebate{dot}com .

mistyawery
09-30-2015, 01:10 AM
We are Piprebate work on Cash Service .Currently we are providing Forex rebates Service

misnyawesy
09-30-2015, 01:53 AM
Social Media Marketing are use for get the traffic.

We are Northridgegoldmine work on Gold service Currently we are working on Sell gold online Service .

dshah2607
10-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Social Media Marketing is the way to gain popularity about your business and promote your business through social media sites
To get more traffic to your website,Get better position in SERP
and Business popularity.

campbelljof
10-14-2015, 05:54 AM
Hi,
social media marketing is not a new term today it is a trend, means today everybody is attached with the social media so it is not a new term. and not a difficult task to to marketing with social media.now a days every use their mobile with internet so it is not so difficult to do marketing.
if you a really inspired with digital marketing then you can join any digital course and be a social media marketer.!!

Happy to help.

NancyCKelley1
10-17-2015, 03:55 AM
My experience on twitter is that you must get high numbers of follower to get best result of social markiting

IndioBailBonds
10-22-2015, 06:40 AM
Through social media marketing you can approach your potential customers by advertising your business services.

KennethCBragg
10-25-2015, 12:40 AM
through social media i can increase my business on real estate

mistymerry1
10-26-2015, 02:31 AM
Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.

milakunis
10-26-2015, 04:49 AM
Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.

nilsonlely
10-28-2015, 03:43 AM
I don't know about this please share me .

We are Tls-container provide Container service. currently we are providing Office cabin service .

DYNAMICS
10-28-2015, 11:31 AM
I use social media to market for 2 different companies. It seems like it is going to take a lot of work for it to pay off. I started mostly with twitter and facebook, but if you don't have huge amounts of time to spend on these types of marketing then they may not be your best choice. Don't get me wrong, I will still be using both on a limited basis, but I do not have high expectations. I see several other posts cover WHAT social media is, but the fact of the matter is that you will not get good results unless you can dedicate staff to do this type of marketing on a regular basis. I have found that you can hire/outsource this work fairly cheaply, but I cannot say if that path even pays off. I hope my experience and rambling helps someone out there. :)

campbelljof
10-29-2015, 01:28 AM
Hi,

Social media marketing is a common term used in our day to day life, Today we all are get in touch with Social Media but we use it on personal basis while we can use it on professional basis, Means today in the world of Internet the social media plays a vital role, All the social media channels like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram are used widely in every business.and I think that you can easily operate these thing for your business

IndioBailBonds
11-14-2015, 10:55 AM
You can advertise your company or services through the social media like sharing your brand on twitter Facebook etc.

DavidZin
11-15-2015, 01:31 AM
You make to social media marketing .You should free bonus

easywebplan
11-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Here are my choices:

1. Pinterest - Works best for me
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. LinkedIN

There are many resources, to get started what you can do is select 1 types of social media per week, dedicate the 1st week to study up on Pinterest, then take action, next week go with the Facebook and Pinterest both and grow your skills so on weekly.

Good Luck

campbelljof
11-17-2015, 03:43 AM
Hi,

social media marketing is simple as simple marketing, here you have to use social media channels for marketing. means first of all you have to make your profile on different different social media channels, after that you have to make a brand for your self, means you have to engage your self with that channels. at last you can do marketing over there, it not a big deal. but it will be effective only when you spend some time for every social media channel.
now a days its a trend of social media. so go with it and have good social media marketing.

Happy to help.!!

Jackie Chan
11-17-2015, 09:08 AM
Open you account onto various social media sites like facebook, linkedin, pinterest, tumblr, google plus and start marketing there. Good luck!

Jackie Chan
11-17-2015, 09:10 AM
Here are my choices:

1. Pinterest - Works best for me
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. LinkedIN

Good social media sites those are. LOL!

designdigitaldxb
11-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Social Media provides free traffic to you blog and also you can start without spending too much social media so it is cost effective way of marketing. Just get your facebook, google plus page done and start building your network and promote your business

campbelljof
11-18-2015, 12:51 AM
Hi,

Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.

devidweb
11-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others

tptdubai
11-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Social Media Marketing is broad field so you can get indepth knowledge through research how ever the most popular Social network sites are Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google plus etc..

jamesstuart
11-20-2015, 12:00 AM
I think social marketing is pretty much just like offline marketing, in that all you can really do is to try to talk to as many people as you can in hopes that enough of them find you interesting enough to visit and talk to you regularly, whether through your social site or through the product or service you offer in your official site. To me, it's only marketing in the way that you are trying to establish your presence and let people know you exist, but I personally see the bulk of this method as just communication and discovery to see which types of people your product or service can appeal to the most, and it just so happens that it can be done a lot more efficiently and with a little less effort by online means.Social media marketing is where you could promote and advertise your business with the use of facebook, twitter and other social media sites. It has been proven effective. Just do it diligently and you will see results.

Yield
11-24-2015, 01:40 PM
Yes, social media marketing is very useful for any business. You can choose top social medias such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, Google+, delicious to promote your business.

DavidZin
11-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. Social connections may also impact the relevancy of some search results, either within a social media network or at a ‘mainstream’ search engine.

Chris_Tax
11-25-2015, 10:03 PM
People go to Social media to have fun. This needs to taken into account. I target my local income tax customers with free craft ideas for kids. People do not want to hear about income tax code information

devidweb
11-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Social media marketing is a form of internet marketing that implements various social media networks in order to achieve marketing communication and branding goals.

dynamicbearing
11-30-2015, 05:13 AM
Social media marketing is a best way to promote your website products and content. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+ and LinkdIn are the best social media platform to promote your website

davidper
12-01-2015, 08:58 PM
According to Wikipedia: Social Media Marketing or Media social marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social networking sites. Social Media Marketing including marketing programs often focus on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it on their social networks.
According Marketingland: Social Media Marketing is the term used to refer to websites that offer different activities, such as sharing the message, update picture, marking the first mass participation and social features such as discussion, comment, vote, like, share ... Or in other words, Social Media Marketing interact with multidimensional characteristics and users actively participate in the activities on social networking environment.
Summary: Social Media Marketing is one method of communication on social networking environment.

mehreenshaikh
12-09-2015, 08:04 AM
- Social Media best method of online marketing because it search a wide range of people visit very fast.
- Mostly everyone people uses as social media sites like Google+,Facebook,Twitter,Linkdin,Pinterest etc.
- First you want to make your business so create webpage by social media sites like google+ and facebook.
- Post any other web 2.0 url,images should be regularly post your pages and promote your page.
- More people see this post and share this post and like this post and comment this posts and get maximum benefit for your sites about social media.

DavidZin
12-09-2015, 06:53 PM
You can share on google a lot of social media marketing .

Brittany
12-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Leveraging the power of content and social media marketing can help elevate your audience and customer base in a dramatic way. But getting started without any previous experience or insight could be challenging.

It's vital that you understand social media marketing fundamentals. From maximizing quality to increasing your online entry points, abiding by these 10 laws will help build a foundation that will serve your customers, your brand and -- perhaps most importantly -- your bottom line.

1. The Law of Listening

2. The Law of Focus

3. The Law of Quality

4. The Law of Patience

5. The Law of Compounding

6. The Law of Influence

7. The Law of Value

8. The Law of Acknowledgment

9. The Law of Accessibility

10. The Law of Reciprocity

SaraMartine
12-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Social media is the best way to promote your business, drive traffic to your site, increase business sales with more easier way. Almost 80 % of the peoples who uses internet are engaged with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:34 AM
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.

Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.

Emilygrey
01-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Social Media today is very fast & easy marketing tool. You can see there are a huge number of people seeking for different things on different social webs. In between this you can offer them your product or service. I think that if 5% of people would be interested in your offer, you will be delighted.

dshah2607
01-11-2016, 01:56 AM
Social media marketing is the best get high Traffic it reaches a wide range of people quickly. Mostly everyone uses social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkdIn. First you'll want to make your business a webpage and a Facebook & Twitter, page , then posting content and your weblinks that will attract your user and set company name and logo.

SEOMohini
01-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc.

Susan Johnson
01-19-2016, 04:14 AM
Social Media Marketing is the way to gain popularity about your business and promote your business through social media sites.

locked out of my house 24 hours locksmith (http://www.unilocksmiths.com/security-for-your-home/) | locked out of my car 24 hours locksmith (http://www.unilocksmiths.com/automotive-locks-services/) | commercial door lock types (http://www.unilocksmiths.com/industrial-commercial-locks/)

lilyalvin
01-19-2016, 05:15 AM
Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining the traffic for the website through social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. You can share your business ideas and review using Social Media Marketing. All over the world, people socially attached to share thoughts, ideas.

JeanBrian
01-19-2016, 06:28 AM

possolutions
01-27-2016, 12:35 AM
Social media is an excellent method of marketing because it reaches a wide range of people quickly.

beingmahendra
01-27-2016, 12:45 AM
From maximizing quality to increasing your online entry points, abiding by these 10 laws will help build a foundation that will serve your customers, your brand and
1. The Law of Listening
2. The Law of Focus
3. The Law of Quality
4. The Law of Patience
5. The Law of Compounding
6. The Law of Influence
7. The Law of Value
8. The Law of Acknowledgment
9. The Law of Accessibility
10. The Law of Reciprocity

campbelljof
01-27-2016, 06:11 AM
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks.
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
LinkedIn
Yelp
Foursquare
Instagram
YouTube
Social Bookmarking Sites
Blogs

Webliquids
01-28-2016, 03:22 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event.

sandycast
01-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Social Media Marketing is the way to gain popularity about your business and promote your business through social media sites. These are the best platform to get popularity. So use social media network and increase your business.

--
transformer manufacturers

Kristinperry
01-30-2016, 06:22 AM
To curate the content on high visitor social site is known as social marketing.

aegisinfoways
02-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Hello Friends

SMM stands for Social Media Markeing.It's used for pramot your page and sites and get improve site traffic and sales.Social Media Marketing sites like Google+,facebok and twitter etc.

Brittany
02-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Social networking is a superb way of marketing since it reaches an array of people quickly. Mostly everyone uses social press sites like Facebook, Tweets, Instagram, and LinkdIn. Initially you will want to create your business a web page and a Fb web page that may link to each other, then start publishing content material and links that may appeal to your clients and start getting the name and logo design in existence. I simply discovered Facebook also right now offers special marketing materials that you could pay for monthly, quarterly or semi-annually, therefore based on your business these types of may be of some worth for you too.

Susan Johnson
02-09-2016, 12:12 AM
I think social marketing is pretty much just like offline marketing, in that all you can really do is to try to talk to as many people as you can in hopes that enough of them find you interesting enough to visit and talk to you regularly, whether through your social site or through the product or service you offer in your official site.

parveenworld9
02-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Hello Friends,

Super Question and nice replies.

I am also addicted for Social Media Marketing.
Check rebelmouse , which can help u a bit.

Tnx

kamlesh16
02-15-2016, 02:26 AM
Social Media Marketing is one of the best marketing platform because today maximum people being to join the social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest and may more online community where people stay online and share their important information regarding their business product and services stuff publish and share to each other, In this way our product and services visibility chances is very high so result is also very good in term of Brand value and sales.

Social Networking sites is also offering the paid promotion activity campaign. Facebook is most important source of paid marketing tool, It offers many type of branding and marketing facility as Page like, Product Page click for leads generation that helps our ROI and getting more relevant traffic on our website or product Listing Webpage. It Payment Method is also very user friendly and cost effective. Either time based or volume of your website click and lead generation.

sarahmoss
02-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks. The resulting electronic word of mouth (eWoM) refers to any statement consumers share via the Internet (e.g., web sites, social networks, instant messages, news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company, especially on social media platforms. When the underlying message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself,this form of marketing results in earned media rather than paid media.

onlinephotosale
02-28-2016, 01:23 AM
Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks.

nidhivyas
03-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Hello

- Social media marketing is very useful for get improve visitor traffic.
- It's used promotional activity.
- Social media promotion many platform like Google+, facebook, twitter, pintrest etc.

cyberworx
03-11-2016, 01:14 AM
social media is a good platform for promote your business ... you can use facebook, twitter, google +, LinkedIn

bailey
03-11-2016, 06:20 AM
social media marketing is the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.

vikashni
03-23-2016, 12:09 AM
Maalaimalar Tamil is the daily freesheet tabloid newspaper that serves the latest Tamil news about every district.Read online stories and latest articles on Tamil Election news (http://www.maalaimalar.com/) at Maalimalar Evening Tamil Newspaper.

Check out here: http://www.maalaimalar.com/

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Good reply! Thanks

roycpo
04-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Through social media you could promotion any types of websites and it helps to get more traffic for you.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
-Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks. The resulting electronic word of mouth (eWoM) refers to any statement consumers share via the Internet (e.g., websites, social networks, instant messages, news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company, especially on social media platforms.When the underlying message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself,this form of marketing results in earned media rather than paid media.

Isabel
04-11-2016, 10:41 AM
as a B2B startup, we haven't really involved ourselves too much in Facebook. Alternatively, LinkedIn has been a phenomenal way of networking.

HannahPolimentor
04-18-2016, 07:39 AM
Social Media Marketing is so practical method of search and advertising to a targeted audience! The choice of social networks depends on your audience.
I work in a marketing company and we individually for the customer select the right combination of networks for advertising and promotion!

What do you use? And how it depends on your audience?

Ghany
04-24-2016, 04:14 AM

Webliquids
04-28-2016, 12:59 AM
In social media marketing, we use the social media sites in order to spread awareness regarding the business, brand, products and services. SMM is the best way to reach out large number of people in a quick manner

langtu1291
04-28-2016, 11:31 PM
it helps you increase the traffic for your website...

ronniewill
05-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Well Social Media Marketing (SMM) is the best way to promote your business online by using various social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc. Social Media Marketing has become one of the EFFECTIVE type of Marketing.

ronniewill
05-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Social Media Marketing: Type of Marketing in which we promote our business/products/sales/services/brand on various social media channels. It is one of the best and effective technique. With the help of it, you will get a lot of traffic to your website.

surioseo
05-25-2016, 04:30 AM
marketing facebook , marketing youtube , marketing adword
you search google

zymocosmetics
05-28-2016, 01:00 AM
Social media is one of the internet marketing method to increase traffic of website using social networking site like Facebook, Twitter and pinterest.

swaraghtech@gmail.com
05-28-2016, 04:50 AM
New Twitter Handle tools and Facebook robots (http://www.swaragh.com) tools to crawl the all post and images wont appear in search result like Twitter

samsons
06-02-2016, 05:52 AM
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kidzone
06-02-2016, 07:04 AM
social media marketing include facebook , twitter , tumblr .google+ etc...to promote our website socially or public ally

ruthanitha
06-28-2016, 11:06 AM
With social media becoming more and more vital as far as marketing is concerned, it is important to use it a way so that it gives the maximum benefits. Be it a seminar, conference, exhibition or tradeshow, you to utilize the power of each social networking website in order to get desired results which in this case would be a great many attendees, potential customers, and higher sales in the long run.

For B2B (business to business) clients, the ideal way to start promoting your event is via LinkedIn. You need to create a company profile and then post regularly. Keeping the profile active is very important. You can post relevant data such as topics of discussion, who the speakers are going to be the agenda of the entire program, and so on. Coordinating invitations and managing RSVP through the LinkedIn profile is much easier.

chinomoreno
06-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Social media is a platform for marketing purposes which you extend your resources.

deepakk1
06-29-2016, 12:59 PM
Social media marketing is a way to target your business with specific audience at low cost.

johnseward
06-30-2016, 01:19 AM
its very effective you can easily promote your product by social media

sweetsdailyupdates
08-11-2016, 04:10 AM
The role of Social Media Optimization in SEO is to increase branding and popularity of your business. By doing Social Media Optimization, you can aware the users about your products, services, new updates by blog or social circulation.
In this process you can publish about your products and services in facebook, twitter, linkedin and in google+. You can also publish videos about your sites in video sites and blogs in blogging sites.

In social media sites, There is paid marketing option where you can spend some money and get traffics or likes etc.

SchleiffarthMedia
08-25-2016, 01:03 PM

Social media can be a great way to get your name out there. Frankly, it is one of my favorite marketing tools. That said, it's not always the right option. Remember, it is just one of many tools.

Before you start doing social media marketing, you need to figure out if your customers are on social media At all and then figure out which platform they are most likely to use (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).

Assuming social media pans out to be the right choice, there are essentially 2 ways to use it: paid ads and organic sharing.

Facebook has, hands down, the best advertising options. On top of that, Instagram is owned by Facebook so you can use the same advertising tools. Depending on what you are selling, this is a great option to get started. You can choose from almost endless ways of targeting people who are most likely to buy from you. This is a huge money and time saver!

The other option is to try to get your post to be shared and "go viral". Usually, you'll need to already have an established group of "followers" for this to work organically (without paying for ads). However, creating content that people really like to watch on Facebook is a great way to gain followers. You'll just have to pay for the advertising if you don't have a lot of followers yet.

Either way, social media can be super effective at building brand recognition and developing a group of followers. It's a great way to interact with customers and develop loyalty. Don't ignore the need for a website though. People will still expect to find you in more traditional places on-line.

followlike
09-09-2016, 03:16 AM
A lot of people seem to think writing a post on Facebook or Twitter is going to get them traffic. Without followers or a good post its going to do nothing.

You need to really think about your posting, as its got to be able to draw attention from the Facebook search and get your followers to share and like it. Remember the more likes, shares and comments you get the more people see it. Else it will just vanish into the oblivion of posts made per day. There are ways of getting people to boost your posts for you, real people and not automated robots. Check my sig or PM me if you want more information on this

retailreinvented
09-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Hi,
Nowadays, social media marketing is the best way to market your business. In this, you can promote your business on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+
and Linkedin.
Thanks!!

NameWasUsed
07-24-2018, 02:52 PM
I do feel a new wave of social media is coming. I don't see Instagram being the 'personal side' app, or Facebook staying the best overall way to connect.

But while they exist, just think of everything annoying spammer, or dumb page you see on those sites. Copy them, completely, just do it with integrity.
On Facebook post other peoples articles, just tag them and make sure it's relevant to your audience. You can bug people right off the bat, granted you have something to offer once you have their attention. Engagement is key, and the blueprint exists. It's just fine tuning the way you go about it.

SandraYanceyeWN
08-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Social media marketing in its broader sense refers to the promotion of your business on Social Media to generate leads, create engagement, maintain a reputation and sell your services. Different social media networks offer the users/businesses different types of platforms to connect with their users.

Facebook offers many options including but not limited to videos, articles, events, marketplace etc.

LinkedIn helps employers connect with potential employees and is also a great platform for B2B Lead Generation.

Instagram is a visual medium for brands who are better off promoting their content with a visual only medium.

YouTube is a hub for video bloggers, instructors or any one who is interested in using strictly video content for their promotion.

Twitter is used by businesses to stay in touch with their users in real-time with short messages and updates.

No social media marketing strategy or any strategy for that matter is set in stone. You need to adapt and adjust according to your needs! It is your turn now.

jasp956
08-30-2018, 02:35 PM
Anchor texts (Pick/take One from below to make 1 forum comment Link):

SEO
Curso SEO
Club seo
curso de seo gratis
curso de seo online
curso vip do tico santos
curso de seo

5. Link must be clickable and anchor text, Direct URL.
Anchor text Keyword: Seo Service, Social media marketing service, video marketing, Buyseostore.
Link: https://clubseodeverdade.com

Important:
1. I will check manually your post.
2. Link must be anchor text and clickable
3. Includes this text into your forum post without editing.
4. Forum post must be won or unique and live.
5. Avoid Quora
6. No Porn Site

Rob45
09-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Social media marketing is the best way to promote your business online.

Shrija Shetty
09-03-2018, 07:20 AM
Social media marketing is very easy for the people who are already using social sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin. Post details about your business and products with your business logo and content as huge mass connected through those social sites. Regular posts help to make everybody aware of your presence and to explore your product and business.
It's helpful to develop Online Reputation Management(ORM).

cabsinludhiana
09-06-2018, 01:57 AM
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service

Note:- Cabs in Ludhiana (http://cabsinludhiana.com/) offers you taxi services anytime and everywhere you go near Ludhiana place. Our popular destinations are Ludhiana, Sahnewal, Machhiwara,jagraon ,Samrala sach pas etc. You can book cab every time at low prices. Our cabs are nice and clean and drivers are well experienced.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:47 PM
HI........................!
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Thanks................................

hydroliclzsuprxxssz
09-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Social Media advertising is the way to advantage popularity approximately your enterprise and promote your enterprise via social media websites. those are the first-rate platform to get recognition. So use social media community and growth your business.

hydroliclzsuprxxsssz
09-14-2018, 09:03 AM
Social Media marketing is the way to advantage reputation approximately your corporation and sell your organisation thru social media websites. the ones are the platform to get recognition. So use social media network and growth your enterprise.

reyhujiklosx
09-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Online networking Marketing is the best approach to pick up fame about your business and advance your business through web based life destinations. These are the best stage to get fame. So utilize web-based social networking system and increment your business.

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:16 AM
Web based systems administration Marketing is the best way to deal with get notoriety about your business and propel your business through online life goals. These are the best stage to get distinction. So use electronic long range interpersonal communication framework and addition your business.

Chebacco32
09-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Social media marketing is a great way to generate organic traffic towards the website!!
Promoting your business through social media sites is smm and it is great!.

MartinWerfel
09-20-2018, 01:37 AM
Social media Marketing is very nice platform where you can promote and advertise your business easily with the help of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and many others social media sites

Legion
09-20-2018, 12:25 PM
Social media is a great way to get traffic to your funnels and offers, but there is a little bit more involved off social. You really do need a simple funnel and email follow up. I run an advertising agency for small businesses in Seattle WA. and I use the following process for every single one of my clients

1. Facebook/Instagram/YouTube paid advertisment
2. simple 2 page funnel (page 1 - collect email in exchange for something cool. Page 2 - present the offer)
3. follow up with automated email sequences

This regularly doubles my clients business within 30 days, pretty cool. Hope it helps my friend!

hiwilliam31
09-21-2018, 12:55 AM
As we know, today people like to live on social media, social media is a very good platform. To run your business on Social media we have started doing it as marketing like show your product , make ads on facebook, linkdin and other social media platform.

Minaibrowhenna
09-26-2018, 12:04 AM
hello
social media marketing is the best activity for advertise any thing, with the help of social media you can promote your business, shop,or website ,products, or many things which you want to promote.

KevinThorn
09-27-2018, 02:22 AM
Yeah!
Yes, social media marketing is a great way to generate organic traffic towards the website!!

SeanRoess
10-03-2018, 07:29 AM
social media maybe not tell about the website
in social media you can see show your result sample to all over world....

australiataxi
11-03-2018, 11:26 AM
social media is way to promote and engage audience in google

Save on Transfers
11-04-2018, 06:56 AM
Social Media Marketing is doing an advertisement with the use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other platforms. It can find the specific target you want, you can narrow it. It uses keyword to be recognize and also the content you publish must be worth reading and have value.

nugdigitalmarketingcs
11-05-2018, 12:29 AM
As the name suggests, social media marketing is a great tool to bring traffic to your product or business with the use of social media platforms. You can target your audience properly with some careful research and thus, bring you good profit if done correctly.

hanloren1223
11-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Thanks for posting this one!

HAN
San Lorenzo Place Makati (https://www.empire-east.com/residences/san-lorenzo-place)

adJackson
11-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.

Social Media and Marketing: Start With a Plan
Before you begin creating social media marketing campaigns, consider your business’s goals. Starting a social media marketing campaign without a social strategy in mind is like wandering around a forest without a map—you might have fun, but you'll probably get lost.

Here are some questions to ask when defining your social media marketing goals:

What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
Who is your target audience?
Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?

Your business type should inform and drive your social media marketing strategy.

How Social Media Marketing Can Help You Meet Your Marketing Goals
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:

Increasing website traffic
Building conversions
Raising brand awareness
Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!

syspree
11-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Social media marketing is a way your showcasing your brand / product or services on social networking sites. As today's youth is on social media sites for long times, they surf different things according to their interests and that helps in dumping to a page of your products or services. Which eventually creates an awareness about your product or services.
Many digital agencies in mumbai (https://syspree.com/)prodive social media marketing services.

SkyMediaSingapore
11-13-2018, 10:46 PM
The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.

syspree
11-14-2018, 02:05 AM
Social media marketing is about promoting you brand/ product / services on social media platforms. You can get social media marketing services from various digital agencies in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/)

syspree
11-14-2018, 03:10 AM
Social media marketing is about promoting you brand/ product / services on social media platforms. You can get social media marketing services from various digital agencies in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/)

nikitadesai
11-15-2018, 12:02 AM
Promoting the business or products through social media platforms is considered Social Media Marketing.

royce.dietrich
11-15-2018, 04:24 AM
Social marketing - the promotion of certain social values, marketing in a social environment. Social marketing is a tool for studying and raising the level of perception of certain social ideas in certain segments of society, and when they talk about social advertising, it is assumed that there are no references to any specific goods and services. Social marketing is a marketing tool for improving the lives of both individuals and society as a whole. Often social marketing involves issues such as ecology, medicine, charity, etc.

The term social marketing also refers to the work of companies aimed at promoting a brand in conjunction with social values, improving brand perception, in connection with a certain social value inherent in the brand.

Social marketing implies the absence of direct product promotion. Social marketing is marketing, which consists in developing programs of control and influence on society, aimed, in this way, at increasing brand loyalty.

janeoftrades
11-19-2018, 10:10 AM
That's a broad question.
Honestly, to get good at it - check out Gary Vaynerchuk, use Google to answer a LOT of your questions, and test, test, test!
You're going to fail a lot, but when you start to get that momentum, your business can flourish.

Victoriategg9520
11-21-2018, 04:12 AM
According to Social Media Examiner, 97% of small businesses use social media to attract new customers, but 85% of business owners aren't sure what social media tools to use. ... When done effectively, social media marketing can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more engagement.Feb 21, 2018

johnrobort90
11-21-2018, 04:56 AM

Bhajan App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

Devotional Songs (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en

australiataxi
11-22-2018, 08:52 AM
facebook, twitter and other social media sites.

Victoriategg9520
11-23-2018, 04:30 AM
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Although the terms e-marketing and digital marketing ...

peter458
12-03-2018, 08:12 AM
feel free to contact me for Social media marketing services anytime.

buy_ince
12-08-2018, 04:52 AM
Hello Friends,

There are two ways for SEO.
1) on page SEO
2) off page SEO

There are lots of way of social media marketing but I would like to suggest you about video marketing.

YouTube marketing is the best way to get huge traffic to your video channel. Power of video marketing is more than content marketing. As per one survey, 76% video marketer says that video helped more to increase traffic.

This generation likes to watch a video rather than read any content, So it's basically good if you make a video for your content. there are lots of reasons to use video for marketing.

1) Video Engages The Audience Better
2) video Promotes Shares
3) Video Provides Non-Verbal Communication
4) Video Is Replacing The Text-Only Content
5) Video Provides Rich Αnd Quick Content

so youtube video will provide traffic as per your desire but you have to make sure that you have lots of youtube subscribers for your channel to get targeted audience and traffic to your channel.

To get enough subscribers you can also buy youtube subscribers to get real likes, views and increase your channel credibility instant.

wjohnwallace
12-10-2018, 05:32 AM
Social media plays a big role in online promotion because today every mobile user use different social media channels for social connectivity and awareness.

andrew1995hen
12-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Social media marketing means promoting a brand or website through social media sites like FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc....... We can promote through Social media accounts, pages, groups etc....

neha123456
12-12-2018, 05:44 AM
social media marketing is the marketing of your brands & other services using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, twitter,& Pinterest. proper implementation of social media strategies willl take your online business to new heights.You can check out syspree a social media marketing (https://syspree.com/) agency in Mumbai,thane which provides the best social media strategies.

MolviJi
12-14-2018, 05:43 AM
Thanks for sharing Your experience.

julianaray
12-14-2018, 02:51 PM
The benefits of social media can be defined in many ways. This is because the value of social media is often evaluated from different perspectives. For example, say you have an e-commerce website. Your goal could be to increase hits to your site. So you decide to do SEO (increase ranking on organic search). There are a ton of search benefits from social media. Social sharing and back-links help increase ranks. Also, social media outlets can help increase hits to blogs and other relevant content you have.
But social media can do much more for you than just increase traffic. The key benefits of social media lies in relationship building. Relationships build trust and trust builds sales. Picture being able to talk with your customers one-on-one on a daily basis. Can you imagine the impact that would have? With social networks you have that opportunity.
The key is to know how to find the right people. Then understand their interests and problems. And bang, you add value.
Below is a sum of the main benefits you can expect to gain the from use of social media for your brand. LYFE Marketing, A Social Media Management Company, drives results like these for our clients all the time. And your business can too. All you have to do is put the time and thought into it.

1. Advanced Targeting: The exact audience that your business is targeting is on social media. You can find them based on what they are talking about and the data that is associated with their profiles. This is a huge advantage for brands with a niche or local market. Use social media as a way to find your customers and solve any needs or problems they may have. You will discover more tips on how to find your target audience in Lesson 3.

2. Direct Access to Customers: Social media allows you to connect with your target market, prospects, and customers at any time. In fact, some platforms allow you to import your contacts into your account to connect with them. You can use this as a way to instantly inform your customers on current promotions, special offers, new products, and more. And best of all its free. This is a great way to up sale your current base.

3. Brand Awareness – Social media allows you to market your business to thousands of people around the world at any moment. There is no limit to the demographic, location, or type of consumer that your brand can touch. Every time someone shares one of your post, your reach grows larger. For example, if your tweet gets shared by 20 people who average 500 followers, then up to 10,000 people have the ability to see your post! Thats pretty good.

4.Lower Advertising Cost – Let’s face it. It cost more to print flyers than to make a post on social media. There are Facebook ad campaigns that reach more people than billboards. YouTube, which is the second largest search engine in the world, can be more cost efficient than network TV ads. Social media allows brands to be laser focused and spend less on advertising.

5. Increase Relationship Capital – For the first time in history, brands have the opportunity to build relationships online through social media. For brands on social media, it means to build a bond within the market you are targeting. People tend to buy from brands they know and trust. You must first look to connect with your customers on a personal level and look to sell lasts.

6. Unbiased Reviews on Brand, Product, or Service – Consumers today are leaving more online reviews than ever before. They will either show their love or hate for your product or service. Either way, it provides honest feedback for your brand to consider. Whether good or bad, by monitoring what is being said about your business is a great way to improve. Show your customers you care about them.

7. Build a Community – With social media you are able to build an entire community around your brand. Think about it like this. If there was a soft drink that tasted better than Coke, would it alarm them? Probably not. Why? Because Coke has an entire community of brand advocates. Coke has millions of people who support their brand every where. It would take years to win them over. Now, your brand has the opportunity to create that same sense of brand loyalty and community.

8. Word of Mouth: Social media can be a great tool to create massive word of mouth about your brand. Great content can go viral in reach millions fast. Also, the right promotions and contests can get the word out pretty quick. For example, our client Clearon Bleach, a bleach product in Walmart, wanted to get more college students talking about their brand. To do so, they hosted a “Clearon Giveaway” in which they gave away a $50 gift card twice a month to the person who used the #ClearonGiveaway the most. The results were tremendous and they were able to reach over 75,000 people each giveaway. Below is an example of tweets from the exact audience Clearon was aiming to reach.

9. Increase Leads & Sales – Yes. Social media marketing can increase sales. It is your job to decide how. There are people who are tweeting right now about a specific need they have. Brands who engage with this audience daily may can convert leads. A percentage will turn into sales and the source will be apparent. Perhaps you have a great website, but you just need qualified traffic to convert them into sales. Social media can help generate the traffic you need.

Each benefit of social media described above are all different factors that play a role in your campaign results. But knowing the benefits of social media will not be enough. However, knowing allows you to plan for success. Now you can implement the right strategies for your business to reap the results you want.

adamhaves
01-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Dear, friends

If you want download youtube videos & playlists then used TugeGeter and enjoy faster downloading.

MolviJi
02-02-2019, 05:52 AM
nice to meet all,..,impressive knowledge shared.

C3H19
02-03-2019, 05:31 PM
http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=627172

sndev
02-04-2019, 06:32 AM
Social Media Marketing is a Off-page SEO Technique, which is helpful to your business. It will promote your business with the help of different social media channels. Moreover, you can find your customer by promoting your business through social media as it is more booming platform of current time.

rohinidubey
02-04-2019, 07:21 AM
The use of social media marketing is to create brand awareness and to get the targeted leads for the business.

ramyaadas
02-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Although the terms e-marketing and digital marketing are still dominant in academia, social media marketing is becoming more popular for both practitioners and researchers.

cognitive
02-13-2019, 11:30 AM
In Social Media Marketing we use different social networks life Facebook, twitter to make our product viral

MUKESHBTC
02-16-2019, 08:56 AM
increase your instagram followers to get more traffic to your site by using these site tool: https://925millionaires.com/grow-instagram-followers/

mayoskinclinic
02-17-2019, 08:13 AM
engage audience and you can attract sales

contacthelp
02-18-2019, 01:43 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such nice information

Sunita
02-20-2019, 06:14 AM
What specific you would like to know about Social Media Marketing.
Everything is available over internet still if you need any help please feel free to get in touch with me.

rhbinformatica
03-28-2019, 10:58 AM
Digital marketing through social media is an important tool and an ally in the promotion of your online brand. Working correctly, of course, it is possible to achieve very attractive results, making it possible to have clients segmented based on their services or even products. Therefore, digital marketing is essential to give much more visibility to your web page, brand, products or service delivery. Including SEO consulting (https://www.rhbinformatica.com.br/consultoria-seo) is one of the allies to succeed online.