PDA

View Full Version : yougetpaidfast

True Self Organics
02-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Does anyone know what is yougetpaidfast actually selling? There website just has a video that shows a sales meeting offering a portal system that has access to 700,000 people? Is this just a lead generation company? What exactly being sold? Has anyone worked with lead generation before?

Sally108
02-26-2014, 10:06 AM
I have not worked with them, but I have looked into it. It says they sell viral software. I have looked at so many sites lately, I can't be 100% sure... but I feel this didn't quite seem legit to me when I looked at it in the past. I would be interested in hearing other points of view as well.

JourneyWorldWide
02-26-2014, 11:11 AM
If there isn't direct information on what the marketing product is, then you may want to be careful. Too many "Businesses" like to beat around the bush in order to gain your trust or cooperation into something the consumer may not fully be aware of. As of in my opinion I would try to find something that DIRECTLY tells you up front without the notion of "hiding anything" what is being marketed as the product or service. Usually when all the information is accurately presented up front to its full, gains more of a trust in a consumer.

cpefley
02-26-2014, 01:51 PM
If it is difficult to find out what they are selling, that is usually a good sign that it is a scam. I wouldn't trust it. I did hear that they sold software, but I'm not sure what kind. Be very cautious if you are considering investing.

KNH
02-27-2014, 07:16 PM
Be careful. Don't trust anything that doesn't tell you straight up what it's selling or promoting. Seems like a scam to me, definitely.

speeduser
03-14-2021, 08:34 AM
Getting this is certainly very good. People need to see the good things about this one since it is very interesting. - Marla Ahlgrimm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marla_Ahlgrimm)