PDA

View Full Version : Cryptory

PoolsRCool
02-14-2014, 12:09 PM
I recently got involved with Cryptory; however, I am a bit skeptical about their referral program. They offer 30% of profits if you qualify for a VIP partnership. That seems a little too good to be true has anyone had experience with them? I invested about $1k and my return was pretty healthy so I do want to continue to work with them in the future.

mameeker@cuse
02-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Please let me know how this referral program goes, I am very interested.

cpefley
02-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Can you elaborate please? I tried looking it up, and couldn't find any information. I would worry about it being a scam, because is so little information that can be found about it.

inonicarlson
02-14-2019, 05:22 AM
i buy bitcoins,best deals.

inonicarlson
02-14-2019, 05:24 AM
Anyone trying to sell his/her bitcoins?

garoldn1
05-08-2020, 03:08 AM
I have never worked with them, and I have been engaged in trading for quite some time. I believe that since I have already started working with those who taught me everything that I know, then I should continue to work with them further. Binance signals (https://mycryptoparadise.com/) was practically my beginning, and they taught me everything from that point on. Therefore, I do not think I really need cryptory :)

lishmaliny
01-11-2021, 06:32 AM
cryptory is available on PyPi and GitHub, so installing it is as easy as running pip install cryptory in your command line/shell. It relies on pandas, NumPy, BeautifulSoup and pytrends, but, if necessary, these packages should be automatically installed alongside cryptory.