PDA

View Full Version : Best SEO Technique

Pages : [1] 2 3

ahun1
02-15-2014, 02:28 AM
Hello friends,
Please tell me the best off page so techniques?

John Smith
02-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Every Off-Page SEO Technique is Good but you have to follow those activities and build only well-reputed backlinks with high domain Authority websites.

derrickadkins1970
02-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Do smart work, give exact information to Google, avoid spamming, do not copy other content etc.

TaraC
02-18-2014, 09:28 PM
My best SEO techniques are quality content on various web 2.0 sites and social media. I have never done the backlinking thing on high PR sites. I stick with whitehat SEO.

anshuedunom
02-20-2014, 04:08 AM
Blog submission and article submission is the best technique of SEO. according to me

Albertolive
02-20-2014, 04:34 AM
Best seo technique in which term, i mean to say in On Page or off page ??

You may get the best results and generate a lot of back links to your site, simply just review the new penguin and panda updates relating Off-page SEO. Web Design Company (http://www.mapitinc.com/basic-website-design.php)

gadgetised
02-20-2014, 04:36 AM
I would stick with submitting your content to as many high quality sites as possible, actively communicating in forums with a signature linking to your website and actively commenting on other sites.

ankgupta
02-20-2014, 05:09 AM
blog posting and article submission are the best method for off page seo.

jubvman
02-20-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't think there is a 'best' method for SEO, I honestly don't know much about SEO and I understand some methods may be rated higher than others. But it's to my understanding that what one search engine loves, another doesn't like very much.

I just think the most important thing is to keep putting out new content.

anshuedunom
02-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Blog submission, article submission and blog commenting are the best method of off page seo technique.

touqeer
02-21-2014, 07:36 AM
There is no off page seo techniques is better. The better is this you can focus the content of your website and also the on page work of seo of your website.
Submit the link which is same niche to your website.

pr0xx1d
02-25-2014, 12:31 AM
Follow the rules. Do NOT use link exchanges, backlink generators, etc. Stay true to the rules of Google and you will rank up quickly. Making tons and tons of contact is one of your best bets honestly for ranking up.

Mihir
02-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Every method is important in SEO but Forum posting and directory submission are the best method for SEO.

academiccollegiate
02-26-2014, 04:17 AM
best off-page techniques
Forum posting , Social bookmarking , blog creation , blog commenting , article submission

amyavery
02-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Blog posting, blog commenting, forum posting are best seo techniques.

vivagoaproperty
02-27-2014, 05:11 AM
Each technique has its own benefit. but these days blog commenting, guest blog posting and forum submission is considered to be beneficial to increase traffic to your website.

rdsbusiness
02-27-2014, 06:20 AM
Best Seo Technic is,
1.Onpage Seo
2.Offpage Seo
Do the OnPage and Offpage Properly..and Dont Copy the Content from Other Sites..
For OffPage Submission Do the Following,
1.Social Bookmarking
2.Directory submission
3.Classified Submission
4.Article Submission
5.Forum Submission...
Do the Above with Qulity Content..Definitely it will increase your traffic...:D

akashram
02-28-2014, 05:28 AM
Social bookmarking, article submission, press releases in high PR sites are the best off-page SEO techniques.

eppie
02-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Hello friends,

Hi Ahun :)

There are several proven off-page SEO techniques and it can be very overwhelming, especially if you're just starting out. So it would be best if you just pick one that you're most comfortable with and focus on doing it for a certain period of time.

Personally, my favorite is SEO thru forum posting because I get to meet/network with other like-minded individuals, promote my links thru my signature, and I also get to learn from other forum members. So pick one and start with it. :)

Jimmyjazz1976
02-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Since KW data is no longer provided, use page level data to understand your visitors searches and behaviors. One of the best methods for SEO is writing quality content that speaks to your audience and having writers with authorship tagging. Making those authors authorities on the topics they are writing about is also a great thing, as well each author promoting their content on social media (g+, facebook, twitter etc).

foduu1
03-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Simply focus on On-page optimization. First do it 100%, then try to get high quality backlinks not quantity of backlinks.
The main intention is help the people. Regularly submit seo friendly content. Shortly get goo results from Google.
Tips:
Follow Google panda, penguin algorithms.
Gain more knowledge from Linkedin, searchengineland and many more websites.

bhagabati
03-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Best offpage SEO technique is building backlinks with potential keyword as anchored text.Quality backlinks is important as compare to quantity and relavant links is also important.

vivagoaproperty
03-07-2014, 04:27 AM
this days forum posting and guest blog posting is consider to be a very good technique for SEO which helps you bring traffic and boost your keywords.

gracyknight12
03-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Social media is playing a crucial role now a days in seo,So it can't be avoided along with good same niche back links from real valid resources

albertj786
03-14-2014, 07:07 AM
best SEO techniques are the blog submission articles submission, content of a site and high rank and get backlinks are the best off page SEO

aakkam
03-19-2014, 07:29 AM
Back link building, increasing referral domains are the main thing in off page SEO. Book marking, SMO, directory submission, blog, forum postings, articles, press release are much important in off page seo.

pr0xx1d
03-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Stick with 100% Whitehat and your rankings will skyrocket. Google is taking advantage of the surplus of Blackhatters to boost those who truthfully build their SEO profiles. Follow the rules.

vivagoaproperty
03-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Mine favorite is Blog commenting and forum submissions. they really help boost your keywords and generate backlinks too.

WebXL
03-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Off page SEO is a mine field as you can never tell if the links you get back to your site will last for more than the time you spent posting!
If you write really good content on your site, you wont have to worry too much about off page SEO as people will link back to you. Also, search engine rankings are not the be all and end all. If you get a following for your services or stuff, then people wont come from Google. They will come from recommendations.

BTW I have been providing SEO for over 10 years and was 7th in the world for the term web design for over 3 years. Didnt make me rich.

mikelouis
03-28-2014, 09:44 AM
Just have some good work written instead of copying from other sites and also it should be of high quality. If your content is consistent and of high quality am sure there is no more SEO that you need to do. That alone is enough.

TomRalphio
03-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Make sure your site is full of content that your CUSTOMERS will be searching for.

Get social and get likes and shares - http://moz.com/blog/google-plus-correlations

Get keyword-rich links back to your site. Guest blog posting is an excellent way to do this if you can write about a unique subject on a blog that is in your target realm (Home maintenance, tree trimming, lawn maintenance, simple living, etc..)

This will all help improve your SEO.

There are no quick fixes in SEO and anyone who promises them is a fool. It is a long term game and you have to stay on top of it.

BusinessVibes
03-31-2014, 02:01 PM
BusinessVibes is looking a web masters who is working in an industry oriented website to swap FREE banner ad space with. If you're interested contact seph@businessvibes.com

BusinessVibes
03-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Best SEO technique will always be content as it is the brand -- search engines favour branded content with a community.

ManiQuadraincorp
04-03-2014, 10:18 AM
There are No New strategies are Available . Once build your backlinks in High Authority Page rank sites and Changing Unique content for Every Day . In best Techniques means blog creation and blog commenting and forum posting .

emmaharward789
04-04-2014, 03:59 AM
block submission and artical submission are the best methods

emmaharward789
04-05-2014, 03:11 AM
thank you very much friends

vedant4properties
04-14-2014, 05:41 AM
The Best SEO technique are those which would help me to have more quality backlinks.

Jelly
04-14-2014, 07:39 AM
The best SEO technique is as follows-
Link Wheels
Link Networks
Rich Snippet Markup Spam
cloaking

ketusoftware
04-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Social bookmarking sites, video submission, docs sharing, press release submission, high page rank submission, image submissions etc

ketusoftware.com (http://www.ketusoftware.com)

daisical
04-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Best SEO methods are listed below-
Low Quality Link Building
Article Syndication
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking

yashenterprise
04-18-2014, 04:20 AM
this days I'm majorly following forum and blog commenting and press release and article submission. this provides me with quality backlinks and also boost my keyword.

WinnieJones
04-22-2014, 02:36 AM
My best and proven SEO strategy is creating manual web 2.0 properties with high quality unique articles which point 2 anchors to my money site.And I maintain huge diversity of web 2.0 properties which mean I'm using different platforms such as wordpress,weebly,edu blogs,yola etc... and also every blog created using different IP addresses to avoid google's trace . And also I make 2nd tire for those manually created web 2.0 s using social bookmarking and spun article submissions

Abran
04-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Off-Page SEO Strategy is Good but you have to work onto those actions and develop only well-reputed back-links with great sector power sites.

petrickyork
04-23-2014, 06:56 AM
The purpose of Off-Page SEO is to assist your website in creating and backing up your business/subject authority on the web. Before exploring various off page strategies, it is very important for every individual to know the golden rules of SEO.

Off-page SEO Techniques :
- Blogging
- Social Networking
- Blog and Forum Marketing
- Article Submission
- Develop content

sahid
04-27-2014, 07:08 AM
Best SEO Techniques are as under:
Blog
forum
bookmark
directories

AnnieColema
04-28-2014, 06:51 AM
As per my information, every off page strategy plays a crucial and important role regarding best SEO strategy. But the image back links, Social book marking, Blog submission, blog commenting and article posting are more important rather than the others. These stuffs provide the high back link to your site so that you get more and more traffic in your web site.

superdad94
04-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi, i thought this may help a few people out ?
The Ultimate SEO Wordpress Plugin For Local And Affiliate Marketers,
the link is:
http://d1026oxjncexl5ehs-e2ctdud4.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ULTIMATESEOWORDPRESS

foduu1
05-06-2014, 02:48 AM
all on page technique and off page technique we are use for best seo

adil1000
05-07-2014, 08:36 AM
you should create link building this is a most valuable OFF PAGE SEO technique which should consider you. Blog Commenting, article directories, guest posting, blog directories, forum posting and so on.

syrena143
05-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Best SEO Techniques are
Guest Posting
Article Submission
Forum Posting

chandanthaver
05-12-2014, 06:32 AM
Best off-page technique is: bookmarking, article, forum posting, press release, blogger, word press etc. please focus on quality of back links. follow the search engine rule and regulation. don't do black hat seo. the content should be unique. these are the seo tips for good ranking.

anujv382
05-12-2014, 07:29 AM
best way SMO and using unique content

abushaim
05-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I think The best way of seo is forum posting, blog submission and to enrich the content.

chandanthaver
05-13-2014, 01:45 AM
All the off page and on page activity is good but for the quality back link forum, article, high pr bookmarking, blogger. these activity is best for seo purpose.

aakkam
05-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Article submission,Directory submission, book marking, press release, classified ad posting, place creation, blog, forum, SMO and so on.

spy software
05-15-2014, 07:22 AM
Hello friends,
There are no. of off page SEO techniques out of which bookmarking, blogging, articles, forums etc are result oriented.

bmell
05-20-2014, 07:36 PM
The best resulting technique we've used is creating content that is easily repurposed for multiple applications. Feeding the "content beast" overwhelmed our small department. We created an editorial calendar to develop fewer pieces, but each piece was made to be more themed and supportive of other pieces. By doing this, we were able to take elements, then swap, repurpose and use them to create additional pieces.

ketusoftware
05-28-2014, 06:46 AM
off page seo technniques: link building - try and build links through social networking sites, image submissions, pdf/ppt submissions, article submissions, forums , blog commenting etc.

NukeBlaster
05-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Search engine optimization methods are techniques used by webmasters to get more visibility for their sites in search engine results pages....

spysachin121
06-02-2014, 08:19 AM
On page SEO is perhaps the most important process not only for better rankings but also for a successful internet marketing campaign.

anujv382
06-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Use unique content and keyword.Keyword should have max visitor and low competition.Content on off page do not copy paste.

carrycash
06-05-2014, 05:23 AM
The best technique Search Engine Optimization is Quality content and all are submission of High Pr and related site for better result. more of high PR"Page rank" can gain easily page rank up on Google search engine.

geno2
06-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Social media marketing is one of the best thing to do.

yoginetindia
06-05-2014, 11:57 AM
I believe post Panda Penguin updates things have changed so Google is more strict and impose penalty on black hat seo techniques . Best SEO techniques are Guest blogging and commenting , Press Release Submission to high PR sites and Article submission .

foduu1
06-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Complete clever perform, allow exact details to Yahoo and google, steer clear of spamming, tend not to content other information and so forth.

aakkam
06-06-2014, 08:04 AM
All the off page techniques are more usefull to get high page rank. Some of the tools are directory submission, article writing, Press release, Bookmarking, Blog and Forum commenting, SMO and official page creation.

http://www.chennaireliancedatacard.in

Vishal
06-07-2014, 06:57 AM
To do a best SEO and make your work 100 % good always remember some thing to do seo. First of all do a best on page optimizations. A good optimizations is the base of all off page practices. If we have a quality on page then our off page will do work easily.

speakarea
06-09-2014, 04:58 AM
According to new 4.0 update use quality content and smo best technique.

Cornelius_44
06-10-2014, 01:34 AM
SEO techniques changing day by day. Best techniques for SEO is you can do blog and forum posting.Place your web site links in forums..Write articles on social networking websites and blogs.

website design service (http://www.mapitinc.com/basic-website-design.php)
For best website design service (http://www.mapitinc.com/basic-website-design.php) visit at: http://www.mapitinc.com/basic-website-design.php
Call at toll free: 1-800-929-6163 and place your order now.
Address: 207 Mineola Ave., Suite 515 Roslyn Heights, New York 11577
Questions regarding sales: sales@mapitinc.com
After sale support: support@mapitinc.com

speakarea
06-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Onpage seo and offpage seo are two type seo....

campbelljof
06-10-2014, 07:45 AM
The best SEO techniques are given below:
Article submissions
Blog posting
Press release
Social media optimization
microblogging

justclick
06-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Local listing , Quality forum, dofollow blog commenting are best seo work technology.

john22
06-14-2014, 01:55 AM
White hat seo is the best seo technique. Do good off page and on page seo according to rules set by the search engines.

amardeepets3323
06-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Getting Backlink from well-reputed websites threw blog submission and artical submisssion.content plays an important role in off page seo.

weightlosstea99
06-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Quality and unique content posting is best technique of seo in 2014.

MukeshKr
06-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Although there are many techniques but some of the best are regular fresh content posting, forum posting, blog creation and posting, question answering etc.

carrycash
06-19-2014, 07:36 AM
Search Engine Optimization is two type On page and Off page. There are both activity is important and On page is the process of optimization a website which includes on site work as writing content, title, description, Alt tag, Meta tags can be indexed and crawled be search engine properly.
Off page method include various method of seo including Blog comment, Directory Submission, Social bookmarking, Press release, Article submission, Forum Posting and forum Profile.

vinod1
06-19-2014, 07:38 AM
If any candidate want to do a best SEO practices and leanr & do a quality seo then always follow some points to do seo.
Always do on page optimization of any website.
Then do a off page optimization
Always in touch with google latest seo updates and follows them
Take patience and wait for better result...

seo company india (http://www.arridesoft.com/seo)

amardeepets3323
06-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Blog posting, Artical Submission,Video,Image Submission,Social Bookmarking are some technique of off page seo.

Abhisek12
06-23-2014, 07:47 AM
After Google recent update you should focus on quality & unique content for submitting into high PR web 2.0 blogs. Also you can post high PR forums, blog comments, video submission, slide sharing etc.

sammilee
06-24-2014, 03:40 AM
Search Engine Optimization is two type On page and Off page. There are both activity is important and On page is the process of optimization a website which includes on site work as writing content, title, description, Alt tag, Meta tags can be indexed and crawled be search engine properly. Off page method include various method of seo including Blog comment, Directory Submission, Social bookmarking, Press release, Article submission, Forum Posting and forum Profile.

speakarea
06-30-2014, 03:56 AM
Social media best technique...

francisdaniel
07-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Hello friends,

link building of course

someshets
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
to add the signature.

AvniShergill
07-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Social bookmarking, forum posting are the best off page techniques to increase the traffic and to improve the keyword ranking.

andybrowne
07-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Off page SEO consists on:
1)Directories submission
2)article submission
3)news submission
4)book marking to social media website

axissoftech
07-15-2014, 05:08 AM
Best SEO Technique is website content. Try to use genuine business relevant content on your website or create site blog and posting on weekly basis.

JillADDison
07-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Search Engine Submission
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Articles Submission (Currently not suggested)
Blogging
Blog Commenting
RSS Submission
Classified ad posting
Google Places
Business Listings
Local Listings
PDF/PPT/Video Submission
Forums
Groups
Profile Creations
Social Pages
Secondary Sites
Review Writing
Link Exchage
Press releases
Question & Answers
Image/GIF Submission
Wiki Pages
Adwords
& Competitor Analysis

ChristyMathew
07-18-2014, 03:14 AM
Excellent work and good content will never fails. Blogging is one of the best way for good SEO.
But always make sure that your posting a good quality of content rather then i would be duplicate.
And focus on keywords.

Tweetcinema
07-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Blog Writing, Submission and promotion!!

One of the best SEO technique!!

andybrowne
07-20-2014, 04:50 PM
For Off page SEO I do Following steps:
1)directories submission
2)bookmarking
3)news/articles submission
4)forum posting (very important)

axissoftech
08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Do off page SEO technique with original website content, site blog posting, relevant link submission, article marketing, video marketing etc.

param1000
08-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Build Backlinks and Write High SEO Optimized Articles.

TonyGallagher
08-07-2014, 04:26 AM
The best SEO techniques are Quality content, Web2.0, forum posting, Q&A and all type of social media techniques.

alishroy
08-07-2014, 04:28 AM
There are two technique for seo, On page and Off page technique both are its own importance. If you ask which technique then on page seo is most important.

worldemart0
08-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Nothing new here, same old methods but not getting good results at all.

worldemart0
08-21-2014, 04:56 AM
The best technique to increase the website ranking is the content. So try to create fresh and new content of your website. According to new update content is the only key to achieve good rankings on search engines.

techgroupz
08-21-2014, 07:50 AM
Basically i,m using Off Page Seo techniques such as Bookmarking , classified ,Blog commenting,Article submission,Press Release Etc But bookmarking very useful easy and i like it.

foduu1
08-25-2014, 01:25 AM
Forum submission and blog comment is the best techniques in off page seo

nadablue
08-27-2014, 05:33 AM
Hello friends,

Off page SEO is a helpful term to create more back-links for your website. It is good for getting traffic also. You have to use high page ranked and high domain authority sites to get quality traffic. Always use white hat SEO techniques only. Back links really great source to get traffic and popularity of any website.

I use following techniques:
1. Forum Posting
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Web 2.0
4. Blog Posting
5. Article Submission
6. Press Release
7. Yahoo Answers
8. Image Sharing
9. Classifieds Ads
10. Local Listing
11. Search Engine Submission

chooserank
08-28-2014, 03:01 AM
SEO is a best in itself but if some people looking best tricks in it then they have to think like a user and follow the search engine guide lines. This is the best technique and key to get better result in less time period.

chooserank
09-03-2014, 07:20 AM
To do a result oriented seo first of all do a on page first and then make some quality and niche back link to improve the ranking of the website. Every work do according to the search engine guidelines...

iPhone.User
09-04-2014, 07:11 AM
I'm believe there is no best seo technique. you just need to use all of the "white" techniques you now. Work hard and will be a results.

puneetchauhan
09-04-2014, 08:06 AM
directory, SBM, blog commenting, forim posting, article

pmfiona4ever
09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Off page SEO is a helpful term to create more back-links for your website. It is good for getting traffic also. You have to use high page ranked and high domain authority sites to get quality traffic. Always use white hat SEO techniques only. Back links really great source to get traffic and popularity of any website.

I use following techniques:
1. Forum Posting
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Web 2.0
4. Blog Posting
5. Article Submission
6. Press Release
7. Yahoo Answers
8. Image Sharing
9. Classifieds Ads
10. Local Listing
11. Search Engine Submission

Well said, couldn't agree more. Two thumbs up!

runbch
09-12-2014, 02:41 PM
There are tons of things to do in SEO. Its simply knowing what your competitors are doing and figuring out how to do those things better.

kelvinsys
09-13-2014, 01:15 AM
All the body gives you nice answer and my answer is also related with that. the best seo off-page activity is Forum posting, article posting and guest blogging.

Rajan Verma
09-16-2014, 07:02 AM
7 Best SEO Techniques are:-

1 – Optimize your title tags
2 – Create compelling meta descriptions
3 – Utilize keyword-rich headings
4 – Add ALT tags to your images
5 – Create a sitemap
6 – Build internal links between pages
7 – Update your site regularly

puneetchauhan
09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
image submission, directory submission, blog commenting, search engine submission, article submissiom

SamanthaWilliams
09-20-2014, 09:37 AM
Best Off page SEO techniques are:
Forum posting, social bookmarking, image backlinking, QnA, podcast, infografics, video creation and submission, web 2.0 etc....

johnnleo
09-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Commenting on high PR sites and forums that related to your niche or market.

shoyeb2014
09-24-2014, 03:09 PM
it is always usage in the off-page SEO.

ajuasin
10-03-2014, 01:38 AM
Simply do not spam. This is the best advice I can give.

omkarsoft
10-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Best SEO Techniques are

1 Guest Posting
2.Article Submission
3.Web 2.0 Submission
4. Press release submission
5. Forum posting

alishroy
10-07-2014, 01:40 AM
According to new update of Google algorithm SEO is totally based on quality content so my best SEO techniques are
Article submission
Blog Submission
Social bookmarking
Blog commenting
Forum submission

AdwordsGuru
10-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Focus on quality links.

Spend time writing articles, add unique graphics and perhaps a video and promote them across a range of social media platforms.

Get your web site perfectly optimised before you start link building:

- Different pages for different keywords / categories
- Link to web master tools and submit an XML sitemap to Google
- Add alt tags to your images

happynewyear
10-08-2014, 03:24 AM
Best Techniques of SEO are :
Social Bookmarking
Blogging
Blog Comments
Article Submission
Forum Posting
Profile Linking etc.

michaelnoronha
10-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Google gives more importance to high quality content and so content marketing is currently the best SEO technique.

Melissa Feeney
10-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Hello friends,

All the Off page SEO techniques are not effective, they keep changing from time to time. There are only some of the SEO techniques, which are effective like Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Image Submission, Article and Blog Submission etc.

omkarsoft
10-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Best SEO Technique is quality content with relevant backlink will give more important of search engine ranking.

Masseytruth
10-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Unlike On- page SEO, off-page SEO refers to activities outside the boundaries of the webpage. The most important are:
Link Building
Social Media
Social bookmarking
You can use this techniques to do the off page seo. If you need any kind of writing support you can use this International Relations Essay Writing Service (http://www.clazwork.com/best-international-relations-essay-writing-service-thomas) for having enough support for your writings.

rpaoloyanez
10-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Quote from John Smith's Reply:

"Every Off-Page SEO Technique is Good but you have to follow those activities and build only well-reputed backlinks with high domain Authority websites."

I believe so, too. However, you are missing the point of building links from relevant verticals. It's good to build links from auhoritative sites, but you have to consider its relevance towards your industry. Relevance is the new PR. ;)

imagetrims
10-15-2014, 03:42 AM
Submit every link with unique title and description. Must be follow every site have high PR and Authority.

worldemart0
10-20-2014, 01:06 AM
I am just following the normal white hat seo techniques nothing new.

Eastman
10-20-2014, 05:12 AM
bookmarking
blog commenting
forum posting

vinod1
10-28-2014, 05:31 AM
White hat seo is the best seo technique that are suggested by search engine and follow complete terms of the Google. White hat is the genuine and spam free seo technique.

jamesemma
10-31-2014, 08:38 AM
According to me Guest Posting, Article Syndication, Blog Commenting, Business listing are some of the best Off page SEO techniques.

Eastman
11-05-2014, 12:16 AM
there are many techniques are best for SEO like bookmarking,blog commenting,forum posting,directory submission,post article,blog creation and SMO. i think forum posting is the best way to rank up the website quickly.

sofatinfertility
11-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Bookmarking submission,Article submission,Blog commenting are the best seo off page............

nlaunchformula
11-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Best off page techniques are Guest posting,Press release submission, Article Submission and Social Bookmarking.

forbesross
11-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Content is the king in S E O methods.
Powerful back links from popular websites can be an added advantage.
If you have good investment go for Google Ads to get instant leads.

XIPHIAS-im
11-11-2014, 02:25 AM
article submission is best in seo, according to me

webgenservices
11-14-2014, 07:19 AM
Build the high authority links on the articles blogs forums guest posting.

tube2014
11-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Best SEO Techniques are Press release, Guest posting, Article submission and Web 2.0 submission.

paulrigby
11-21-2014, 02:31 AM
Thank all for the information shared here.

paulrigby
11-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Do we need SEO compulsorily for promoting the Products

m2soft
11-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Hello ahun1...!!!

I think article submission is a great technique. because you get quality backlinks from there .

NetCrime
11-30-2014, 07:01 PM
First of all you have to begin from Keyword research and target right keywords it will really help.

And about off page seo best technique is to do Tiered link building

Your Webiste < TIER 1 < TIER 2 < TIER 3

For Tier 1 you wan't only high quality content. Web 2.0, Press release, WIkis, articles
For Tier 2 and Tier 3 all the other links you can get. Bookmarks directories comments guestbooks image comments trackbacks

For Tier 2 and Tier 3 you can buy cheap backlinks. Tier 1 you have to make it your own to get best quality.

Tier 1 works like filter and bad backlinks wont harm your main website and only pass so called "juicy" links.

Ofcourse there is much more on this topic if anyone interested pm me or I'll later make a separate post.

ThomasG
12-01-2014, 02:46 AM
All the SEO techniques which are used for doing SEO is good, but some of main important techniques are getting baclinks from high PR sites, forum posting and blog posting.

alkakapoor
12-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Bookmarking submission,blog commenting are the best off page seo technique...........

wilfredjwright
12-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Some best SEO techniques for improving any site's PR are:
Blog posting
Image sharing
video sharing
docs sharing
article submission
Getting backlinks from high PR sites.

infotechiitian
12-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Hello friends,
I have own company in Seo, my company provide good Seo Service,like Guest posting,Article submission,White hat Seo,Social media,etc....As well as Send weekly report also,Anyone interested to Seo Service so visit here.

http://www.iitianinfotech.com/

geminySewingMachine
12-06-2014, 03:57 AM
doing the Off page Activity are the Good way increasing the keyword ranking of website. forum submission, Classified submission, Blog Submission, Bookmarking submission, yahoo answering, Local site submission etc.

rayback
12-07-2014, 01:17 AM
off page seo for need to unique content. and image alt tag is mostly important. then minimum 400 post word needed.

brainminetech
12-10-2014, 02:46 AM
hi,there are many off page techniques such as social bookmarking,social media,ppt etc.but follow those who provides the better result for ranking such as social media that include facebook,linkedin etc.

onevision
12-11-2014, 05:17 AM
I will U suggest SEO Best Technique On - Page and Off page submission With Fresh unique Content .Are U sing Duplicate Contents Our Submission ,Google charge High Penalty.

Holistic Pet Food (http://www.solidgold.com.sg/) , online gift shop singapore (http://www.singgift.com/) , wedding Planner singapore (http://www.emceeraveen.sg/)

Emporiumtech
12-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Best SEO off-page Techniques
1. Article Submission
2. Blog Posting
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Business Listing

mikesmithnew
12-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Content marketing is the best and safest method now. Also social media promotion is good.

tourtravelets
01-09-2015, 05:19 AM
Forum Posting
Blog Posting
Classified
Social Bookmarking

vishwa
01-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Blog posting,Article Submission,Video Submission,Infographics

forbesross
01-11-2015, 02:48 AM
There are many off page techniques to use, but the following are the best techniques to get backlinks to your website.
* Article Submission
* Forum Posting
* SMO (Social Media Optimization)

anynewsbd
01-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Social media, Blog, forum & article submission is bet off-page seo technique.

jamespiter
01-29-2015, 03:46 AM
social share,quality content publications and engaging regular forum comment with signature are the best off page SEO technique

Tabish khan
02-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Posting articles with internal linking all the post each other is the best way i can suggest you.

alishroy
04-03-2015, 06:28 AM
There are lots of off page techniques that will help you to boost your SEO.
Social bookmarking, PPT/PDF submission, forum posting, Q/A, business listing, classified add.
Promote your business on social media platform like Facebook, twitter, linkedin, Pinterest.
Infographic sharing,
Article post
Blog post.
Guest blog

David Stefen
06-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Bellow are some of the good SEO tactics : -
Blog Posting
Guest Posting
QA
Forum posting
Branded Backlink creation

Emilylynch
07-16-2015, 09:00 AM
There are a number of techniques, the best among the off page techniques i usually recommend is blog posting, guest post submission and guest posting. All three of these strategies can be a effective SEO strategy when you are making use of engaging and unique content.

Alex Christopher
07-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Hello friends,

there's plenty way to do SEO. But, if you want to learn more,

I have a training about how to make up to $2680.00 Online (Proven)

It's free. I don't take a penny for this training.

CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS (http://trk123.hightrafficacademy.com/track.php?id=34803)

cwvps
07-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Best SEO is when you're applying all of its methods, but the best technique to start with is creating valuable, relevant, informative content. And don't spam, ever.

jameswilliam723
07-23-2015, 03:24 AM
Create unique contents and share it on social media websites always better way to drive traffics to your article.
To get back links do all these.
Contents Curation.
Answering to related questions in QA community.
Images sharing with your link.
Forum Signatures.
Article and Guest posting.

kajalpandey
07-30-2015, 02:54 AM
bookmarking, articles, blog post and forum best top seo activities .

natalia88
07-31-2015, 08:45 AM
Try to get more backlinks with blog comments, article writing and Directory submission.

nagarajan.nexevo
08-04-2015, 03:05 AM
The best off page techniques are following below.
1.Social Bookmarking
2.Directory Submission
3.Blog Commenting
4.Blog Creation.
5.Forum Posting

vs587617
08-04-2015, 04:29 AM
There several types of off page activities which can provide good back links for a website.

jane1
08-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Use long tail keywords to optimize and make back links at reputed and ranked sites with high traffic.

cirmel
08-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Anything NOT black hat is a way to go. Other than that, don't annoy people :P

natalia88
08-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Try to get strong back links through, forums, article writing and directories submission. These are the best seo techniques.

vs587617
08-14-2015, 03:41 AM
Article submissions, Social bookmarking, Press release, Blog commenting, Classified, info graphics etc, these are best off page SEO activities.

inalen
08-25-2015, 10:14 AM
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking
Directory Submission

jane1
09-08-2015, 08:02 AM
Best off page technique for me is forum posting.

matta1
09-17-2015, 07:02 AM
There is no best technique, just have an active online presence but don't do anything spammy.

Supriyo756
09-18-2015, 03:39 AM
SEO is best option for future

aaabright
10-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Best off page SEO techniques blogging, social media marketing, cross-linking, forum submission, and these days instead od article and blog submission Infographic is used to get good traffic for a website.

seoglobaladmedia
10-01-2015, 03:11 AM
Hi,
this time best technique seo off page to get good backlinkg and better traffic. if one time you will get good traffic so ranking will automatic increase.

Manasa
10-06-2015, 05:52 AM
article and web 2.0 submission

Steven patterson
10-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Blog posting and article submission are the best methods of SEO.

jane1
10-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Link building through obeying white hat techniques is best off page technique.

somnathji
10-13-2015, 02:52 AM
Best off page SEO techniques are social media sharing, content submission, forums, directories, social bookmarking submission, classifieds etc.

lendersmith
10-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Best seo techniques are SMO, forums, social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, blog submission, press release submission etc. are the good sources to do effective seo.

evershine
10-15-2015, 07:47 AM
Do smart work, give exact information to Google, avoid spamming, do not copy other content etc.

i agree with you..

seoglobaladmedia
10-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi,
Do one thing you will go with blog and social media site it give good report for off page.

tonykly
10-16-2015, 10:20 AM
The best SEO technique is to do everything for your audience to benefit from your content, and be a resource. This will lead to link earning and high rankings.

If you're a local business, you need to have local diversified content, like news, events and resources and lots of good quality citations.

JolieTolentino22
10-26-2015, 02:25 AM
Do blog comments , bookmarks , angela paul's or web2.0 for seoo but now a days without smm seo not complete

HILLSCOTT
10-26-2015, 05:26 AM
Content Posting and Document posting is effective technique of SEO off page

herrypilesis
10-26-2015, 07:19 AM
Forum Posting and PPT Submission is more effective technique in off page SEO

aaabright
10-29-2015, 02:57 AM
Bookmarking, forum submission and social media submission is the best SEO technique.

kavinsac
10-29-2015, 05:01 AM
Social Media, Forums, Blogging

damien92
10-29-2015, 07:40 AM
article submission and blog commenting are best technique for SEO.

Danielnchen
11-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Link building, article and web 2.0 submission.

Messileonel
11-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Off page search engine optimization tact's and techniques have changed within the passage of time.
Off page techniques in the past were. comment posting, bulk link posting etc etc.

But now google take's it very seriously and for those who are trying those kinds of tricks and techniques their sites got penalized by search engine.

smithjordan
11-19-2015, 12:38 AM
Guest posting is one of the best way to increase your keywords ranking.

AndrePolish
11-20-2015, 07:37 AM
Just check my backlinks and domains of https://studentshare.net/
you're have shoked!)

seoglobaladmedia
11-20-2015, 07:47 AM
HI,
All work are good, but which like give good backlink it is best.

brdogtrainer
11-24-2015, 07:24 AM
Search engine submissions
High authority Local directories submission
Local listing
High authority social bookmarking sites
Google plus regular posts
Ezine article submission
DMOZ approval (Mandatory)
High authority presentations like scribd, slideshare etc.
Info graphics

Agrodut
11-24-2015, 07:44 AM
on Page first then Off page

ducnt
11-24-2015, 10:45 PM
Hello friends,

Brittany
01-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Best offpage SEO technique is building backlinks with potential keyword as anchored text.Quality backlinks is important as compare to quantity and relavant links is also important.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Google gives more importance to high quality content and so content marketing is currently the best SEO technique.

manogua
01-15-2016, 05:14 AM
The best way for SEO not is Offpage. The best is write quality content. Hope this helps

INSYSPAY
01-21-2016, 02:58 AM
Content Marketing, Blog Submission, Forum Posting, Guest Blogging.

shubo27
01-21-2016, 03:59 AM
now off page seo is not right way to increase your site . on page is the first priority

mysuccess101
01-26-2016, 06:59 AM
Put 100% of your resources into executing and scaling those techniques.

europeanoverseas
01-28-2016, 02:29 AM
Blog submission,article submission and Forum Submission is the best technique of SEO.

Webliquids
01-28-2016, 04:34 AM
Go for good social media presence, Have good interactive content.

Kristinperry
01-28-2016, 04:57 AM
In current era in SEO guest posting is on boom and it is best off page activity.

Kristinperry
01-28-2016, 05:14 AM
Guest posting is best SEO off page technique in 2016 as well.

Neha Kumari
01-28-2016, 06:29 AM
You can go for Blogging and Article Submissions with unique contents.....As we Now, Unique and Involving Content is King for traffic.....

aegisinfoways
01-29-2016, 06:11 AM
Hello Friends

Off Page SEO many technique but best technique like blogging,link building and forum posting and guest posting etc.use this technique and get improve your site rank.

Kristinperry
01-30-2016, 07:32 AM
Guest Blogging, forum posting, content marketing are the great technique of off page in SEO.

devidweb
03-02-2016, 05:25 AM
Hello

Get improve site rank best seo technique like :
- Use Unique and fresh content and use high strength keyword.
- Apply SEO on page and off page activity.and also apply SMO activity.
- On page activity like title , meta , alt tag url structure site optimization etc.
- Off page activity like web 2.0 site posting , link building , guest posting etc.

Lnyda
03-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Best Off page seo practice is all about linking your site to other sites in the same category or niche. The best way is to post contents to forums and add your link.

Agrodut
03-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Hello friends,

why you use this Forum?

Agrodut
03-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Guest Blogging, forum posting, content marketing are the great technique of off page in SEO.

I think content and Social Media Marketing are the best way

axis1
03-11-2016, 04:40 AM
Article submission, Blog creation, and good link building are some best off page activities. Follow google webmaster guidelines for making back links and optimization of your website.

Samscv-com
03-28-2016, 07:40 AM
I prefer few techniques for Off-page like Blog posting, Article submission, Social Bookmarking, Ping Submissions, Search engine and Ping Submissions in sites with high PR, DA and no. of Links Indexed in Google.

logoinnovator
03-30-2016, 08:14 AM
Best SEO Technique: Social Bookmarking,Forum Posting and Article Submission.
This a best SEO Method for Ranking.

mrland
03-31-2016, 01:01 AM
Do not copy other content etc, avoid spamming and build only well-reputed backlinks with high domain Authority websites and I just think the most important thing is to keep putting out new content

logoinnovator
03-31-2016, 04:33 AM
Hi mrland you said me.
Do not copy other content etc.

webdesign company
04-05-2016, 01:37 AM
The tremendous potential involved with SEO, consider implementing any or all of the following techniques into your startup’s marketing plan:
1 – Identify Target Keywords
2 – Implement Branding Efforts
3 – Focus on Content Creation
4 – Commit to Social Networking
5 – Install Google Analytics

Roseangel
04-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Blog commenting forum posting,article submissions and social site like Facebook twitter and google plus..:)

nsdrk
04-06-2016, 05:35 PM
original content is very important

mrland
04-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Yes, It is the foundation for the development of the site. You make it useful to the user :)

tonyruths
04-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Use a good mix of keyword phrases when writing your content. This will allow you to anticipate differences in users’ understanding of your topic and Internet searching skills.

hap53144
04-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Social Networking Sites
Social Networking is bigger than ever these days! Sometimes known as “Online Reputation Management”, getting involved with social media sites is the fundamental step with which you begin to advertise, market and build your online reputation within your niche.
You need to sign up to the most popular social networking sites, such as; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc., and create yourself a profile of your own. This allows you to extend your online network of contacts, to connect and interact with your friends, to share things with each other, and most importantly promote your website/blog and help build your online reputation.
2. Blogging
Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for your website, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as they have to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
You need to produce and include lots of unique content for your blog, such as; Infographics, Top Lists, How To…Tutorials, Viral Videos, etc. Try to remember to be clear and concise in what you are trying to convey to your readers within your blog posts, don’t waffle.
To help you promote your blog, submit it to niche blog directories and blog search engines. (See below)
If you’re not very good at writing content for your blog, then you could always hire a guest blogger for your blog and ask him/her to write precise and unique content so that your blog can gain more credit from a search engine point of view.
3. Blog Marketing
Post comments on other blogs within the same niche as yours, which allow you to add a link in the comments section. These links can then be crawled by search engines, helping to point them towards your site. These blogs are commonly referred to as “Do-Follow” Blogs (Just like ours, where you can comment below!).
4. Forum Marketing
Find forums online that are related to your sites niche and get involved within that community. Reply to threads, answer peoples questions, offer advice, etc. This all helps to build up your reputation as someone who is an expert within that niche. Try to use “Do-Follow” Forums so that you can include a link to your site within your signature, which helps search engines crawl your site.
5. Search Engine Submission
Search engines will eventually find your site online, but that can take a while. To speed everything up, you should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.

ridgley
04-18-2016, 09:47 PM
Blog posts, forum posting, social media presence and PDF distribution.

mrland
04-21-2016, 11:02 PM
Hi logoinnovator! Yes, Content is King - Backlink is Queen. This statement always true over time :)

starseals
04-23-2016, 05:18 AM
The best SEO the Technique Directory submission, Forum posting, Blog commenting.

swaraghtech@gmail.com
04-23-2016, 06:41 AM
Acquiring Quality Link and Social Media Engagements will give you lot of Traffic and Ranking Impressions !!! Best SEO Technique (http://www.swaragh.com)

Ghany
04-26-2016, 09:49 PM
ON PAGE SEO IS THE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OFF PAGE SEO

Use proper anchor text for inter-links. Don’t use “here”, “there” etc for the anchor text (if you can avoid it).
Optimize the images, always create alt tags and write description in the alt tag.
Use search engine friendly permalinks. Try not to have too many ‘&’, ‘?’, ‘!’ etc characters in the URL. Sometimes it is unavoidable but try to keep it to a minimum.
Use hyphens (-) between words to improve readability.
Do not use underscores (_) in URLs, use hyphens (-) instead.
Do not use session id in URLs. If you are using good hosting then you shouldn’t have to worry about this one.
Avoid using capital letters in URLs. Windows servers are case sensitive. Keep them lowercase so there’s no confusion.
Use internal linking when possible and appropriate.
Use sticky posts (if you can and if it applies to you).
Have a category description paragraph.
Let the visitors subscribe to category specific RSS feed. (Use category specific RSS plugin for WordPress)
Use rel=”nofollow” tag on low value links to not pass the page rank juice. For example “Read the rest of the entry”, “About”, “Contact” etc.
Use sub-directories rather than sub-domains when possible. Sub-domains do not share link love from the main domain as it is treated as a different domain.
Research the target audience and aim the site content appropriately.
Keep the content up to date. Visitors don’t like outdated content. Updating the content frequently also attracts the Search engines spiders to index the web pages frequently

revereye
04-27-2016, 01:43 AM
All Off page techniques have similar priority to get backlinks, article, blog commmenting, bookmark submission and directorie submissions are give good backlinks.

machinedock
04-27-2016, 05:40 AM
blog post title
post permalink structure
heading tags
keyword density
meta tags
addition of images
world count per post
content interlinking
linking out to external websites
write engaging content

Future Workz
04-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Now a days , Content is the king. Do articles, ppt, Web 2.0 and blogging. you can easily get ranked.

viabox_forever
05-05-2016, 05:50 AM
I prefer blog commenting, social bookmarking and web 2.0. :p

mrland
05-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Acquiring Quality Link and Social Media Engagements will give you lot of Traffic and Ranking Impressions !!! Best SEO Technique (http://www.swaragh.com)
Yes, I agree with you. Need to share website on social networking to draw traffic to simultaneously increase the ranking of your website. This is necessary to do http://apksave.com/

viabox_forever
05-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Need to share website on social networking to draw traffic to simultaneously increase the ranking of your website. This is necessary to do

But It takes so much time that you can do other things faster.

grras
05-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Article submission
Blog Submission
Forum posting
Info graphic
are useful technique in off page seo.

fuzzytop130
05-31-2016, 06:10 AM
Blog post writing would be best and safest technique of off Page seo.

ronniewill
05-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Blogs/Article Submissions
Social Media Marketing
Forums
PDF Sharing

elisajames
06-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Just play with your Content! article submission is one of the best strategy

davron
06-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Why does everyone keep going on about Blogs? Most blog backlinks are no-follow and hence no use

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 05:56 AM
Optimized content comes first then quality back-links (white hat SEO).
Directories, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blogging, press release submissions, forums etc.

soniaprakash
06-23-2016, 01:29 PM
what is the black hat and white hat seo?

ruthanitha
06-26-2016, 02:44 AM
You can begin taking advantage of comprehensive SEO tactics involving various proven methods for driving more traffic to your site.

1. Know your Audience

This is most important task since your entire internet marketing campaign is directed towards your niche audience. If you fail to know your audience your will target the wrong people and subsequently lose business. A little research to identify who are your customers and also to know how they look for your product and services in the search engines will help you make the right strategy.

2. Set a Goal

Unless you have a well-defined goal, you do not have a direction. Therefore it is important to set the right goal. Once you have your goals clear you can use the optimal amount of resources and channelize your efforts in the right direction.

3. Select the right SEO techniques

There are several SEO techniques that will prove helpful for your internet marketing efforts although the amount of benefit you can derive from any single technique can be difficult to ascertain. A mix of various techniques is necessary to have a balanced SEO campaign. Basic SEO will include a balanced combination of Niche Directory Submissions, Social Media Marketing, On page optimization through effective Meta tags, great content, a working internal link structure and a sit map to make a few. Other important techniques include link building campaigns and excellent PR and article marketing strategies. Oh, and don’t forget about analysing your competition. What are they doing differently that you? What’s working and where can you make changes to your strategy to achieve similar results? Use Alexa and other traffic/competitive measurement tools to check up on your competition.

domnick
06-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Make your blog post very unique and quality content, check for plag, try to avoid spamming, give useful information in your articles, create business connection with business peoples in social media, share many valuable articles.

chinomoreno
06-28-2016, 11:17 PM
IMO, and based on my personal experience article submission, directory submission and social bookmarking doesn't work anymore.
If you want the best SEO technique (offpage optimization), then analyze your target market first. And then you'll see what strategy will work for them.

James S
06-29-2016, 01:25 AM
Time is also an SEO technique. Even when ticking all the right boxes, time is always needed to build an online presence.

patrik55
07-11-2016, 08:01 AM
One of the best SEO techniques in 2016 is quality content. If you look at big names in the industry, such as Neil Patel, Hubspot, MOZ, etc, they are all creating tons of useful content.

And it's pretty simple why they do it. Think about it. SEO needs keywords right? Well, more articles, more keywords => Google better understands your website => more opportunities to rank.

If you have only a service page, you have only one opportunity to rank for that page (or a few opportunities let's say). But if you have guides, articles etc, there are a lot more keywords in your niche to rank for.

If you're not really convinced if content marketing it's worth a while, take a look at his in-depth article with concrete statistics and examples: http://trafficsorcerer.com/does-content-marketing-really-work-statistics-and-examples/

Wiztech
07-13-2016, 01:32 AM
Best SEO Techniques 2016:

Search Engine Optimization is often understood to be about optimizing the keywords, landing pages and the XML sitemap. Since most off-page SEO techniques have their individual names we often think them to be different from SEO. The fact remains off-page SEO is as important as optimizing the website and helps you reach out to your target audience and vice versa. Whether you hire an offshore SEO agency or do it yourself, here are some of the best off-page SEO techniques for 2016 that you must try.

SEO Off Page Link wheel

Social Media Marketing – The world is increasingly going social and here you need to take full advantage of it. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ have become part of people’s daily lives and you must create a strong presence in these networks. They allow you to quickly connect with your potential customers and convert these leads into sales.
Blogging – It doesn’t require much effort to publish a blog periodically but it can do wonders to your SEO campaign. Fresh blogs give your visitors a reason to come back to your site. It also attracts search engine crawlers to your site regularly. However you need to write unique posts that are informative and engaging to succeed with this technique.

Create Infographics – This has emerged as one of the top off-page marketing techniques. These are wonderful visual representation of information using graphics and images. They immediately strike a chord with the audience and help you promote your brand both to the users as well as the search engines.

Social Bookmarking – For content marketing sites it is one of the most potent ways of adding to the SEO score. You can submit all your news and blogs to the most popular bookmarking sites that include StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit, Digg, etc. and you would witness rewarding results. However be choosy with the networks and pick on the top bookmarking platforms.
Get The Business Reviewed – There are authority review sites for almost all types of businesses. For example, businesses in the hospitality industry thrive on the rankings of TripAdvisor. You may request the offshore SEO agency to get the business reviewed on appropriate platforms as this helps you climb up in the ranking ladder.

Articles/Press Release Submission – It is a tried and tested technique that helps you get high quality in-bound links to the website. You need to choose the top article submission sites such as Article Base, Ezine, Hub Pages and PR sites such as PRLog, PRWeb and PRNewwire and you would immediately cash on with tons of traffic.

Video Marketing – This is one of the newest ways of marketing your business. It works similar to articles and press releases with the only difference being you are marketing using videos. Prepare interesting videos around your business; these could be product demonstrations, tutorial or other types of videos. Share them on YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo and Daily Motion etc. share these on social media and other platforms.
Off-page optimization needs to be planned and executed meticulously. Every business is different and so are its needs. Hence you need the services of an offshore SEO agency that can tailor a strategy to meet your niche needs.

Summary
Off-page SEO is vital for the success of any marketing campaign. In 2016 Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Social Bookmarking and Video Marketing has emerged as the top off-page SEO techniques.

TabigoAsia
08-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Content posting is best SEO technique.

hcueindia
08-24-2016, 03:08 AM
Do content based backlinks instant results like article submission, blog creation etc