PDA

View Full Version : Full time employee, Part-Time Employee or Contractor

ThoughtfulTOP
02-12-2017, 11:18 PM
I am looking to start a small event company as a part-time gig for me. When I say part-time, I am not looking to do any more than two events per month. I am still structuring my business plan and am stuck in a rut with how to assemble and hire my management team. As owner, I will be the Event Planner and Chef. A key hire for me would be an Event Manager, someone that will help carry out my vision for the event, manage servers as well as possibly playing Host for the event party. My question is should I hire this position as a full-time employee, part-time employee or contractor? This position has to be in constant communication with me leading up to each event. However, paying this person depends on each event. Therefore, I am leaning on setting this position as being a monthly contractor, paying them only on a two event/month basis. How would you break down pay accordingly and write up the contract? Thoughts, suggestions, opinions? I'll take anything you guys have to offer. Thanks in advance.

MikeLevin
03-14-2017, 05:32 AM
As soon as you are just starting business, you can hire some students for part time job. Also it always better to have HR in house. So you will always have full time employees

speeduser
04-04-2020, 11:37 AM
It depends on the size of your company. If you can afford a full time employee, then, it would be advantageous. - Phillip Elden (https://phillipeldenoregon.com/)

itconnectus
05-13-2020, 07:20 AM
Hey, If anyone one of you interested in employment opportunities (http://itconnectus.com) abroad like US or potential markets. You can visit our website as we recruit 1000s people in all types of positions. We are leading recruiters in Chicago but cater recruitment prioritizing is the United States. Or Visit our website - https://itconnectus.com

vondes
06-23-2020, 10:24 AM
Is it work now?

MMPR
06-24-2020, 07:10 AM
Full-time worker: is commonly a freely with subjection. Representatives ought to adhere to business' guidelines and mandates and should work at any rate 40 hours out of every week. By and large, bosses may offer advantages among which wellbeing, paid get-away and, now and again, retirement benefits. The representative is paid week by week, every other month or month to month subsequent to having arranged a W4; the business will retain annual expenses.

Low maintenance worker: is for the most part freely with subjection. Representatives ought to adhere to manager's guidelines and orders and should work less than 30 hours out of each week. By and large, bosses may offer advantages among which wellbeing, paid excursion and, now and again, retirement benefits. The representative is paid month to month or every other month subsequent to having arranged a W4; the business will retain personal assessments.

Brief worker: is by and large freely with subjection. Representatives ought to adhere to boss' guidelines and orders and should work at a solitary venture or for a restricted timeframe. Except if diversely expressed between the gatherings, when all is said in done businesses don't offer any advantages. The representative is paid month to month or every other month subsequent to having arranged a W4; the business will retain annual duties.

Self employed entity: is by definition freely with no subjection as expressed in the terms and state of an assistance understanding. The temporary worker is independent and doesn't adhere to guidelines or bearings yet needs to agree to the general solicitations from the customer (hence not a business). The customer doesn't offer any profit. The contractual worker isn't paid consistently however for the most part toward the finish of the task mentioned or administration performed. The temporary worker readies a W-9 and toward the year's end, the customer sends to the contractual worker a 1099 structure.

mariocimaro
07-02-2020, 12:10 PM
If you begin you can hire some students and use public help. I think it can help you in the begenning.

don815166
10-22-2020, 06:07 AM
I am hoping to begin a little function organization as low maintenance gig for me. At the point when I state low maintenance, I am not hoping to do anything else than two functions for each month. I am as yet organizing my marketable strategy and am trapped in a hopeless cycle with how to collect and recruit my supervisory group. As a proprietor, I will be the Event Planner and Chef. A key recruit for me would be an Event Manager, somebody that will help do my vision for the function, oversee workers just as potentially playing Host for the function party. My inquiry is would it be a good idea for me to recruit this situation as a full-time representative, low maintenance worker or contractual worker? This position must be in steady correspondence with me paving the way to every function. Notwithstanding, paying this individual relies upon every function. Hence, I am inclining toward setting this situation similar to a month to month temporary worker, paying them just on a two-function/month premise. How might you separate compensation as needs be and review the agreement? Contemplations, recommendations, assessments? I'll take anything you folks have to bring to the table. Much appreciated ahead of time.