PDA

View Full Version : JustRetweet

PotterM
02-18-2014, 02:28 PM
I came across JustRetweet. It's a site where you can list your tweet for others to retweet on their accounts. You offer credits to those who retweet and gain credits for retweeting others tweets. I was wondering if anyone has used this and what your experiences with it were.

Did you get good results using the way to market via Twitter?

M.K
02-18-2014, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't recommend it. People follow accounts on Twitter because they have interest in the content. A retweet means very little if those seeing it have no interest in your content. RT's from your own followers have greater impact because they're sharing your post with others likely to have similar interests. The best way to encourage the natural growth of your Twitter handle is to provide interesting content. The rest should take care of itself.

Mojibobo
02-18-2014, 07:40 PM
I wouldn't use a site like this as you're probably getting nothing, people would use fake accounts to get points and when you use your own points it'll be them fake accounts tweeting your tweets. Really not worth using mate, this is the same with YouTube sub 4 sub sites.

If you do use this, and I am wrong. Please PM me more information about this as I will be a little more interested and will look further into it, Thank You.

Taru
02-18-2014, 09:09 PM
I haven't used this particular site or service, but I've used a few other similar types of services that allow people to follow each other for mutual statistical benefit. I think it only works for a few types of businesses or projects, though, since it barely has any organic effect apart from increasing your statistics. It would probably help with how other people perceive your business since you have a lot of followers and a good number of retweets, but I don't think it would be wise to rely on it as a major part of a campaign since it's mostly just for show and I imagine most of these accounts are bots anyway or their audience is mostly comprised of bots or at the very least the audience isn't really interested anyway. It's much better to achieve results organically, in my opinion, but sites like these are there probably just to give you a good start and is still definitely useful in that way.

JohnSword
02-19-2014, 02:05 AM
I haven't come across JustRetweet before. From the way it works, I think it could be viable to a certain extent. If your tweet contains really eye-catching content with a link to your site, then there is a good chance you might get more traffic. You might even hit the jackpot if a legit account with lots of followers happened to retweet your tweet. The key word is 'legit' though, since as Taru has mentioned, some of these accounts might just be bots.

All in all, don't place too much hope on services like JustRetweet, though it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Rainman
02-19-2014, 02:25 AM
As M.K states, this could prove counter-productive. Supposing the blog/site you're promoting is in the fitness niche and you to get retweet credits you need to tweet stuff about conspiracy theories and the next day you're tweeting about obamacare your followers will unfollow you real fast because what you're tweeting is not relevant to what they're looking for [or followed you for in the first place].

Much as it sounds like a viable twitter marketing option, the disadvantages of using it outweigh it's value.

jubvman
02-19-2014, 03:23 AM
I guess it could be worth a try OP, use it on an old twitter account on one that you don't really care about. Then what do you have to lose? You probably won't get much publicity from it but there is no harm in trying.

fredkawig
02-19-2014, 07:40 AM
I think this is only good for those who do not have much followers and want to expand their flock of followers. For those people who are established already, this kind of thing can be counter-productive since those people re-tweeting are random groups of people. Anyways, I haven't tried this before since I'm not that much into twitter. Hopefully in the future I could make use of twitter.

delusional
02-19-2014, 07:41 AM
I don't think it will ever work. Twitter is mostly used to do customer support because it is a nice way of interacting with people. But it is also nothing more than that. You might be lucky and have someone who is interested in what you have to offer but that is really rare.

mameeker@cuse
02-20-2014, 12:34 AM
I feel that as long as the twitter accounts that are retweeting you have a decent number of follower, it would be a good way to advertise a product. As a twitter user myself I read every retweet as I scroll through myself. This is a great advertising business idea either way, as long as the twitter accounts are paid per follower.

alec
02-20-2014, 02:23 AM
Honestly I think you'll just be stuck with lots of bots and fake accounts while risking a ban on your account. Like with all similar services the number of followers generated doesn't really matter for traffic but instead just helps generate new real followers that follow you just because they see you already have a big number of people following.

The good way to do this and grow accounts is by sharing quality content and engaging with your users or other similar interest accounts in the hopes they'll engage back. This way, even if the numbers are low the followers are real and the chances of getting noticed via retweets are higher. Obviously, this is my opinion, just by testing yourself you'll find out just how good for marketing this is.

gadgetised
02-20-2014, 03:40 AM
A good way to quickly build followers and get your name out there but probably not the best for long term success when compared to a natural build up of followers and retweets.

Ryand88
02-20-2014, 06:23 AM
I wouldn't expect anything but bots by doing this because this is exactly what bots are designed for, certain websites pay people to go on certain sites and bots take advantage of this by going through programs such as "Just retweet" and going on the site for a few seconds then leaving, this is obviously not real traffic and won't gain you any new customers or at least won't gain you very many.

VivaLa
02-20-2014, 07:42 AM
I avoid sites like these because most people using them are either buying followers or getting them from follow for follow sites like twiends. As such you're actually paying for someone to tweet to a bunch of inactive accounts. As said, There are better ways to gain twitter followers, providing decent content being the main one.

sofieb529
02-20-2014, 03:31 PM
I have heard about this, but fail to see its value. On Twitter its more important how many followers you have than retweets. Retweets only hold weight if the person who does the retweeting has many followers. The followers will see it then pay attention to it.

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 02:15 AM
I don't see Twitter as a way to market a business. Twitter is for people with short attention spans, and in my opinion, it's not a good way to explain your products and services with a limited amount of words. Each tweet is around 140 characters only.

Sometimes businesses tweet with a link, but majority of tweeters disregard links and they'd rather scroll down to the next tweet. I think Twitter is good for businesses to update their current customers, but I don't think it's a good way to gain new customers.

apexa1
02-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Aren't twitter cracking down on this sort of thing? I don't think it's worth the effort since most of the traffic you'll get are click banks and bots.

autograph
02-23-2014, 03:22 AM
I do not think this is a viable way to earn some pocket change. I am afraid that you are just going to waste your time doing this. If you do really want to proceed with it, just use your unused old account to do this to avoid any problems in the future. You can always drop the account once you determine this is not legit.

sofieb529
02-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Even if you do garner followers on twitter this way, they never stay around. They've been misled to come follow you and will soon find out that what you are selling isn't their interests-they'll unfollow.

AarushiAashi
10-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Just Retweet is a social sharing stage that will assist you with getting retweets ,Google +1s, Facebook Likes for your blog entries from people groups mind

AarushiAashi
10-30-2019, 12:55 PM
Just Retweet is a Twitter related site that prizes clients for following each other on Twitter through the site and for sharing posts bolstered into it by means

seoweb
10-31-2019, 01:47 AM
JustRetweet is a Twitter related site that prizes clients for following each other on Twitter through the site and for sharing posts nourished into it by means of ..

Urbanthakre
12-12-2019, 05:27 AM
A Retweet is a re-posting of a Tweet. Twitter's Retweet characteristic facilitates you and others fast share that Tweet with all your followers. You can Retweet your very own Tweets or Tweets from a person else. Sometimes people kind "RT" at the start of a Tweet to suggest that they're re-posting someone else's content.

ropoint
01-03-2020, 03:58 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

jayam
04-26-2020, 10:11 AM
Tweet at the right time. Casting your tweets at the right time is perhaps the most important factor of all. ...
Ask for it. ...
Tweet links. ...
Send out retweets more often than you promote your own tweets. ...
Avoid idle chit-chat or tweets about daily activities. ...
Use retweetable words. ...
Leave room for retweets. ...
Use #Hashtags.

valluri
04-26-2020, 10:27 AM
A Retweet is a re-posting of a Tweet. Twitter's Retweet feature helps you and others quickly share that Tweet with all of your followers. You can Retweet your own Tweets or Tweets from someone else. Sometimes people type "RT" at the beginning of a Tweet to indicate that they are re-posting someone else's content.

jayam
05-20-2020, 12:18 AM
Tweet at the right time. Casting your tweets at the right time is perhaps the most important factor of all. ...
Ask for it. ...
Tweet links. ...
Send out retweets more often than you promote your own tweets. ...
Avoid idle chit-chat or tweets about daily activities. ...
Use retweetable words. ...
Leave room for retweets. ...
Use #Hashtags.

valluri
05-20-2020, 12:28 AM
Understanding the Twitter algorithm.
Hack #1: Tweet consistently.
Hack #2: Consider Twitter ads.
Hack #3: Don't just imitate another successful brand.
Hack #4: Use video.
Hack #5: Use the right hashtags.
Hack #6: Leverage influencers.
Conclusion.