PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am Moji

Mojibobo
02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Hello everyone, I am Mojibobo but you can just call me Moji if you like. This is obviously not my real name :P

I am currently living in Scotland, United Kingdom and attend college 3 days a week doing Digital Media Computing which covers two things I am extremely interested in. One is Software Development and the other is Programming Languages, I hope one day to become a successful Software Developer or a Game Developer. If you happen to know any information on these two subjects and can help me learn a little, feel free to PM me as I enjoy reading everything and anything about these subject!

Thank you for reading my introduction

starkcasey
12-28-2018, 09:47 AM
Hello everyone, I am Mojibobo but you can just call me Moji if you like. This is obviously not my real name :P

I am currently living in Scotland, United Kingdom and attend college 3 days a week doing Digital Media (espritheureux.com) Computing which covers two things I am extremely interested in. One is Software Development and the other is Programming Languages, I hope one day to become a successful Software Developer or a Game Developer. If you happen to know any information on these two subjects and can help me learn a little, feel free to PM me as I enjoy reading everything and anything about these subject!

Thank you for reading my introduction

Hello Moji :P

Ahmad Alamri
01-21-2019, 09:19 AM
Welcome into this forum.