PDA

View Full Version : Great Business Books

Sally108
02-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Hello! I would love to know what great books you have read concerning small or home business topics. I am always interested in keeping up with new topics.

CG7262
02-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad still relevant? What I would recommend is you phone up local colleges or look for online courses and browse their curriculum. It makes it so that if you ever find reading material, you can be sure its still relevant.

justSaying
02-22-2014, 12:49 AM
If you haven't read it yet, I would recommend "How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It" by Mark Cuban. The book has an effective way of relating to any entrepreneur. It inspired me to learn my weaknesses and foster my strengths.

Sally108
02-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Thank you for the suggestions! I loved the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books! I have not read the Mark Cuban book though. I will look into it. It seems like there are always new ideas out there. I really enjoy reading different points of view.

sofieb529
02-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad still relevant? What I would recommend is you phone up local colleges or look for online courses and browse their curriculum. It makes it so that if you ever find reading material, you can be sure its still relevant.

That book is a classic! I found it ground breaking!I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business.

TaraC
02-23-2014, 09:29 PM
One of my most used books in Cashvertising: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone by Drew Eric Whitman. It an advanced course in copywriting.

Sally108
02-24-2014, 09:21 AM
TaraC sounds great! Thank you!

DarioEM
03-02-2014, 09:04 AM
How I Made My First Million On The Internet by Ewen Chia
Having it All by John Assaraf
Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! by Jeffrey Gitomer
Napoleon Hills Positive Action Plan
Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Just to name a few

Taru
03-03-2014, 01:00 AM
That book is a classic! I found it ground breaking!I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business.

I agree. This book is a great place to get started for anyone looking into going into business, and especially for ones who are unsure since the author here is very honest and straightforward. It's also worth noting that his other books are pretty good too, and I especially liked the one he made with Donald Trump, and on that note, I'd also recommend books done by him as well. A lot of the tips he gives, no matter how long ago they were given, are still relevant nowadays, as I just recently read one of his first books and still found it very educational and enjoyable.

ursell
03-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I agree with some of the books name above. I would recommend the book that the shark tank cast did
I don't know the title and Lori G of shark tank has a new book out that I would recommend you look into.

JohnSword
03-14-2014, 03:12 AM
My faves are Rich Dad Poor Dad and Inbound Marketing. My latest read is by Lisa Anderson entitled, “Leverage Social Networks to Drive Business Results.” The book is perfect for any professional who would like to leverage their social networks and increase success in their business or on the job. I really got a lot of new insight out of this one.

justlife
07-08-2014, 04:12 AM
yes, agree with TaraC, Cashvertising is a great book with various simple and doable tips. Don't miss it! The book I'm reading now is "Your attention, please" by Paul B. Brown and Alison Davis. Haven't finish yet, can't give a review ;)

lunamanis
07-10-2014, 04:02 AM
on the book Your attention, please, "by Paul B. Brown and Alison Davis, review or explain about anything?

Mappstream
07-21-2014, 01:46 AM
Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books!

I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business. For those interested in podcasting or sharing your thoughts on books you have read recently look into MappStream's live audio app for iPhone and iPad. It's free!

DarioEM
08-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books!

I think it should always be considered a source for financial management advice along with tips on growing your business. For those interested in podcasting or sharing your thoughts on books you have read recently look into MappStream's live audio app for iPhone and iPad. It's free!

I have every one of these books that I almost thought I wrote this post lol. Jeffrey Gitomer really knows how to make a book stand out, highly recommend any and all of his books

Akaira
08-25-2014, 12:29 AM
Hi i am Akaira We have been providing services all over Southern California for over 35 years and are looking to move forward with our business by making changes in our company to help conserve water and provide our customers with helpful and eco-friendly ways to manage the landscaping of their property.

goodbusinessr24
09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
When you square measure beginning your own business (http://www.goodbusiness.ixxan.org/), success are measured with a decent market. wherever you place what it's you intend on marketing are key to the success of your little business. If you're reaching to provide one thing that the general public can wish, it makes no sense to put in an exceedingly position wherever it'll not be seen amongst low sale product

runbch
10-17-2014, 09:21 AM
I like the Freakonomics series, because it teaches you to think outside the box and can be applied to anything that you do.

sankarprabu02
11-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Search Engine Optimization is the foundation of every internet marketing campaign. Utilize SEO to achieve higher organic search engine rankings and drive targeted traffic to your website. Targeted traffic leads to qualified leads and more sales for your business through seo services in los angeles (http://webplacementsolutions.com/search_engine_optimization.php). for more information please visit our site.

eximpulse
11-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi Friends,

How to Win at the Sport of Business is more inspire able book for business. I have read this book..

Terry Hopper
11-18-2014, 08:06 AM
This book is really good, I have read this many time. Thanks for this business book.

cuong24081995
12-05-2017, 12:10 PM
you can read them

Afford
04-17-2018, 05:40 AM
There are many authors business books available but we should have followed some top businessman and some great business advisor to achieving a goal in our business. Like, Robert Rushford is one of the great business advisors.

GGG
04-26-2018, 03:33 PM
How you can make daily sales on e-commerce sites

If you're interested in learning to how to make daily sales on the world's biggest eCommerce sites, without spending any money up front, you're on the perfect page

http://bit.ly/2H6j6TE

hydroliclzsuprxxssssz
09-15-2018, 03:41 AM
On the off chance that you haven't perused it yet, I would prescribe "How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It" by Mark Cuban. The book has a viable method for identifying with any business person. It motivated me to take in my shortcomings and cultivate my qualities.

deanwinchester3
10-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Summer vacation is a great time to catch up on reading. It's even better if the books you choose will make you more productive and happier

Dilan
10-26-2018, 09:58 AM
It's stupid to read business books

Legion
10-26-2018, 02:07 PM
I highly recommend Alex Becker's 10 pillars of wealth and Russell Brunson's two books, Dotcom Secrets and Expert secrets.

These are esspecially good for those of you who want to start an online business

Jasonaldean
10-31-2018, 10:39 AM
You shared such a fascinating information about e-commerce sites. Thanks for sharing this.

SamillaR
02-19-2019, 03:42 PM
I don't think that reading books on business is useless. It helps me a lot, there are many good authors who offer really creative ideas. Some simple things that we all know perfectly worth repeating.I really liked the book "The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure", here https://booksrun.com/textbooks/9780470627600-the-10x-rule-the-only-difference-between-success-and-failure-1st-edition you can rent this book or read more about it. I haven't bought books for a long time, I rent them. It's much cheaper than buying a book and much more convenient than the state library.

butterfly0
02-20-2019, 05:22 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such information