PDA

View Full Version : Funding an Established Business

BBJohnson
02-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Hello, I am a dentist with a stable practice. I am looking for some working capital to help with purchasing an existing practice. I have been working with Velocifund on the transaction and it seems to be going well. Has anyone worked with them before? http://Velocifund.com

They're offering me 4.97% and it seems to be a good deal. Think Im going to go with them, just checking here. Thanks in advance!

B.

crimsonghost747
02-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Haven't heard of them but 4.97% seems a bit much in the current situation, don't you think?
It probably is a bit higher for buying a company but currently I can get 1.57% from my stock broker... so while the uses are different (and I would even say that mine is much more volatile/risky) my interest rate would be 3 time lower.

For apartments in my area most banks offer something below 2% at the moment.

LindaKay
02-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Wow....how exciting! Good luck with your endeavors!

I'm not sure if that's high or not, but I would definitely look around for different options before jumping into anything. You'll probably be pretty upset if you go for that rate and later find that you could have gotten a much better deal.

pahagwl
02-20-2014, 03:02 AM
The interest rate you have specified is a bit too much in my opinion. The general interest rate for mortgages is about 2% as a user in this thread has pointed out. And the rate which you have specified is 1.25 times of that. So I would recommend you to look at the rates of other institutions with similar terms in order to get a more competitive rate.

delusional
02-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Like others have said, the rate is way too high. You can easily get a better rate. I just think this post was an advertisement to get people to that website.

dave hunter
05-13-2014, 02:45 PM
hey B.

i work with a company called VMC Capital. i never heard of Velocifund, but 4.97% seems pretty high. im not sure if maybe thats because they are reviewing some other factors within your business or personal credit, but we are a very competitive company and we would love your business. vmccapital.com

Dave Hunter

dbm021974
05-17-2014, 01:27 PM
I have access to multiple lenders and lending stuctures. My e-mail is maymortgageandfinancial@aol.com or call 803-807-6646.

Limpie
05-19-2014, 07:29 AM
I think you need to look around for a few more deals. 4.97% high rate it is. Which area is your target by the way?

Michael Thompson
05-20-2014, 06:25 AM
I think, you have to look for more deals so you can compare rates with them. 4.97% is really very high. Good luck!

KennethPaxton
09-15-2014, 02:42 AM
For most of the business man funding in established business is less risky then funding for start up because spending in established business is having a less chance of loss. In this you personally know the company and also know about how well they work for their business growth and earn profits.

DwightDuncan
09-22-2014, 02:27 AM
Understanding the basics of business for raising capital is a vital business skill. Whether you start a new business and to grow a new business, money is the most important thing. Well for funding in established business there are many financier to invest in existing business because it is less expensive.

Shield Funding
09-22-2014, 03:55 AM
That is low but you might be able to do better. Our company has experience with dental practice loans, including anticipating the growth and expansion of a practice. You can see what we offer here: https://shieldfunding.com/business-loans/business-loans-by-industry/dental-practice-financing/

Shield Funding
09-22-2014, 04:13 AM
That is low but you might be able to do better. Our company has experience with dental practice loans, including anticipating the growth and expansion of a practice. You can see what we offer here: https://shieldfunding.com/business-loans/business-loans-by-industry/dental-practice-financing/

stockbrokers
09-26-2014, 10:49 AM
good post.. i interest in it........but you post more on this topic...

PaulCargo
10-07-2014, 03:11 AM
Most of the business man are ready to fund in a establish business because funding in a establish business is less risky as compared to new funding in new business.

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Financing will likely came from the non traditional sources, obtaining a financing is difficult but you can manage it through proper plan. Before you fund to a particular business first seek a strategic partnership. Seek a financial investor, who will help you for financing for your business.

DwightDuncan
12-06-2014, 04:32 AM
Collecting funds for your established business is easy because at that time you possess a good market reputation and when an entrepreneur is having good market reputation it is easy for him or her to raise funds for your business .

HassleFreeAdvances.com
03-08-2016, 01:20 PM
This is really easy. It's easy even if the bank turns you down. There are tons of commercial credit options for established businesses. With good credit, you may be able to do as well as with a bank. Even with bad credit, it's not that hard to get some form of financing. With decent bank deposits, just about any established business can get financed. The issue is... make sure that your return on the capital is at least twice the amount as the cost of capital. Best advice... find a good broker.

HassleFreeAdvances.com
03-09-2016, 11:12 AM
4.97% is a great deal. Just make sure that you know what your total payback is on the loan. Include all fees. Then divide all the costs by the total amount you will net in funding. That gives you a true cost of funds.

I've never heard of Velocifund before but that doesn't mean anything. I'd for sure google their name with things like scam or complaint. If you see little to nothing, then I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet.

michmo
07-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Yes it's a good rate but there are lower rates out there.