PDA

View Full Version : Help from the Small Business Administration?

spc97t
02-19-2014, 03:44 PM
I fear I may have some wrong information about the Small Business Adminstration (SBA), but I know I have seen the SBA help people set up and succeed in a business, even when the people have poor credit and no money. I understand that the SBA works to create jobs to boost the economy. Here is my question: I am a woman (in a professional job) drowning in student loan debt. I know I must begin earning additional income to dig my way out. It is my understanding that the SBA does not give business loans, but they help secure business loans. How can they help me secure a business loan when I have only fair (and barely fair) credit?

eppie
02-28-2014, 05:31 AM
Hi spc97t :D

I think you need to address your concern directly to SBA. Forum members here can give their opinions on the matter but in the end only SBA can really give possible solutions or options to your problems. The US SBA do provide local assistance and have a number of local partners in every state.

According to their website: "SBA works with a number of local partners to counsel, mentor, and train small businesses." You can find one near you by visiting this SBA.gov page >> http://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance?ms=tid49

I hope this helps. Good luck to you! :D

Logicious
03-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi we are providing Enterprise Resource Planing services for local and global business and we are the official partner with OpenERP services if you are looking for desired business management solution contact with us.

MahaKarthi
08-13-2015, 12:32 AM
You can surely find a way by starting a small business but first you have to decide which one you wish to start. Once you decide get in touch with good consultants like Piterion and get the best strategy to kick start your business.

jameshenry
08-13-2015, 04:35 AM
This is very right that if you have started any small business and you are running short of money,Small Business Administration helps you to start running your business. In such cases it is very difficult to get loan from reputed banks it is almost not avialble. For the removal of all this technicalities different money providing platforms appeared on the scene in the name of merchcash. This is really a helpful hand for these small businesses operators. Its interest rates are high but small business owners not feel to pay back this.

jameshenry
08-19-2015, 04:49 AM
Small Business Administration do have links with loan providing organisation. They will certainly help you.

jamessamuel
10-15-2015, 04:56 AM
You must visit and meet SBA and apprise them all your facts. Today there emerged so many advance providing companies and with the help of SBA,you should make contact with them. There is very less paper work and you have to simply fill online advance form and you will hear from them with in a week. On the receive of advance capital , you agrees to the rule that the repayment is done by deducting a preset percentage automatically from your company's daily credit or debit card sales transactions. You have to make it clear whether they provide advance to professional job person or not.

campbelljof
10-20-2015, 07:07 AM
hey if you have strong determination, then you can easily collect credit for your business, and SBA always helpful for startups and small businesses.