PDA

View Full Version : Real Trade Magazines and Real Opportunities

spc97t
02-19-2014, 03:49 PM
I find some wholesale companies (such as Liquidation.com) limited for someone trying to buy wholesale and sell retail. It seems that lots for sale roll through and expire with no bidders. However, a bidder who enters the minimum bid quickly gets outbid on that one particular lot, though other lots (same or similar) roll through with no bids. I find this more than suspicious. Do real (fair) wholesale magazines and companies exist for the licensed seller? If so, can someone guide me in the right direction?

Taru
03-03-2014, 01:12 AM
I've never heard of this site before, but you are right that the actions do seem a little suspicious. I'm not sure if there is a magazine out there that features wholesale sellers, but as for sites that house wholesalers, I'd say give Alibaba a shot or maybe even eBay wholesale site. I've only ever tried Alibaba, and I do advise you to be careful in choosing a seller, but overall I've had a relatively good experience there so far. As for Ebay, like I said, I haven't tried out their wholesale site, but I imagine it's a lot more secure than your average site.