PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK

Ryand88
02-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Hey, I'm 15 from the UK and have joined the forums to learn more about business in general, It's a topic that interests me greatly and according to my grades in business studies I'm fairly good at it :P So hi and I look forward to seeing you all online.

midynamics
02-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum and good look in all your future endeavours.

owesem75
02-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Hello Ryan, I welcome you to this SMALL BUSINESS FORUM and I admire your interest in participating in this business-related forum at such a young age. Be careful though, you will need your parents guidance for some terms that you could not understand at this time. Also, be careful in dealing with people you met on line specially those asking for money, credit card info and other private information that has nothing to do with joining this forum.

I encourage you to learn more about businesses and I hope one day, you will be a successful businessman.

owesem75
02-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Hello Ryan, I welcome you to this SMALL BUSINESS FORUM and I admire your interest in participating in this business-related forum at such a young age. Be careful though, you will need your parents guidance for some terms that you could not understand at this time. Also, be careful in dealing with people you met on line specially those asking for money, credit card info and other private information that has nothing to do with joining this forum.

I encourage you to learn more about businesses and I hope one day, you will be a successful businessman.