PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Clickbank?

CeliVega
02-20-2014, 08:00 AM
www.clickbank.com
A site where you can sell your products or services digitally, or earn commissions from selling the products and services for others.
I tried it before, and it didn't quite suited me back then. I heard of some success story with Clickbank, so I feel like asking here......
Anyone uses Clickback?

Sally108
02-20-2014, 02:35 PM
I have used it in the past. I have not had much success with it either. I am in the process of working on it again though. I, too, have heard people have had great success with this. If you are into affiliate marketing, this works in the same way. Like you said, you can promote for others and get a percentage. Hopefully someone will leave a post to help us both out! :0)

owesem75
02-20-2014, 03:21 PM
I used clickbank before, but for some reason, my account was depleted due to inactivity (i.e. no sale!) and when I inquired about it, I found out that deductions was meant for the maintenance fee?!?!?! I was surprised by it but I could not do anything until its all gone. One more thing, if for some reason that you forgot your password... say goodbye to it because they do not offer password recovery.. that means.. a NEW APPLICATION is again required.. *sigh* good luck to you.

CeliVega
02-21-2014, 01:42 AM
I used clickbank before, but for some reason, my account was depleted due to inactivity (i.e. no sale!) and when I inquired about it, I found out that deductions was meant for the maintenance fee?!?!?! I was surprised by it but I could not do anything until its all gone. One more thing, if for some reason that you forgot your password... say goodbye to it because they do not offer password recovery.. that means.. a NEW APPLICATION is again required.. *sigh* good luck to you.
Ah yes......I remember about this. You don't create your own password for Clickbank. They generate a random set of alphabets and numbers for you which you will have to remember as that set of numbers will be your password from that moment on. Is it still the same right now? Seems rather inconvenient, but maybe it's for better security purpose i guess.

Rainman
02-21-2014, 03:28 AM
IMO if you are selling digital products there are better places than clickbank to sell your products.

At the time it was launched, Clickbank had a monopoly because it was the one of the few onlines stores where you could buy digital products but as other sites gained popularity and trust, clickbank fell out favor with those who used it. That' why most clickbank affiliate marketers don't make money from the site because shoppers buy stuff on more reputatble sites.

Lithium
02-21-2014, 04:03 AM
From what I've seen, it's not a business you can rely on. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems it doesn't have such a good reputation. I wouldn't recommend that site either. It's not reliable at all.

Taru
02-22-2014, 01:19 AM
I did try out their program and I did get some income out of it but I ultimately decided it took a bit too much of my time and effort for the amount of profit I was gaining from it. If I had stuck with it, I might have gotten better at it, but I just didn't find it enjoyable enough to stick with it to be honest. I think there are a lot of other affiliate programs that are a lot more interesting than theirs, but I do admire them for at least being legitimate and for keeping themselves relevant for this long and also for paying their affiliates on time which is why I'm not surprised that many people are praising their program.

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 02:05 AM
I haven't heard of Clickbank, but I will definitely check it out. However, the fact that it doesn't really have a reputation makes me doubt its legitimacy, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for all your simple reviews about it guys!

gadgetised
02-22-2014, 02:30 AM
I have used ClickBank and find the products to be hard to actually convert. There are heaps on there, but not many that people are genuinely interested. The products are also hard to promote due to their nature. For example, there is a lot of anti virus software.

Lithium
02-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Sites like ScamVoid do not recommend it either. I don't think you should try this site at all. It's not worth the effort and it's most likely a big scam or a waste of time.

autograph
02-22-2014, 05:55 AM
I did hear about it some time ago. A guy in a forum was promoting it and recommending people to sign up. I did a little bit research on the sites and most of the people who joined were getting nowhere. It is a huge waste of time and you could have spent your time doing something else more productive. The people who have made their profits from the site might be the old-timers; new guy joining will not really see the money unless you invest a huge amount of your time in it.

CeliVega
02-22-2014, 06:26 AM
I did try out their program and I did get some income out of it but I ultimately decided it took a bit too much of my time and effort for the amount of profit I was gaining from it. If I had stuck with it, I might have gotten better at it, but I just didn't find it enjoyable enough to stick with it to be honest. I think there are a lot of other affiliate programs that are a lot more interesting than theirs, but I do admire them for at least being legitimate and for keeping themselves relevant for this long and also for paying their affiliates on time which is why I'm not surprised that many people are praising their program.
That's what I thought too! I spent some time with clickbank as well and I hardly got sells from it. By the way what other affiliate programs that you think are more interesting than Clickbank?

delusional
02-22-2014, 03:01 PM
All these sites will give you what I call empty visitors. Yes, your visitor stats will go up but because there is no interaction with your site, nothing happens.
Those same people also will never return to your site so they're even more useless.

DonnaIReilly
02-22-2014, 07:45 PM
Well I love Clickbank. I make a few sales a week and the money has really helped me financially, they always send me my cheque when they say also :). I have had to really build on a customer base though, just to make a few sales a week. I do sometimes question if its worth it, but right now the money helps :).

Nerohs
02-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Is the work involved with Affiliate Marketing, basically similar to running your own web store, that works lets say with drop shipping. I have been watching their affiliate marketer training videos, and it seems the advice they are providing is extremely beneficial to a new comer. Its a four step training process and each video is about 20 minutes long, I suggest everyone check it out, because honestly, their videos made me inspired nad gave exceptional background information into what kind of work needs to go to making sells via the internet.

CeliVega
02-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Well I love Clickbank. I make a few sales a week and the money has really helped me financially, they always send me my cheque when they say also :). I have had to really build on a customer base though, just to make a few sales a week. I do sometimes question if its worth it, but right now the money helps :).

Now this is refreshing. I guess it just didn't suit my style. Or maybe I am expecting income too soon? Can you tell us how much time that you have invested in Clickbank to get a few sales a week? And do you have a pattern for what you sell? Do you focus on a specific group of merchandise/services or try to sell a lot of different things?

M.K
02-23-2014, 01:54 AM
What exactly is clickbank? Is it a service that offers site traffic? I agree with what another poster said about empty visitors. The amount of unique visitors can be deceiving, as you'll get fewer page impressions and clicks per visitor.

apexa1
02-23-2014, 03:14 AM
I'm assuming this is like amazong mTurk or click worker?
if so then it can be profitable for sure.

mikelouis
02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
To make money on Clickbank is not that easy. Unless you have been on the site for quite sometime, it will be hard to make your first sell. That is how affiliate marketing works. It can be hard to break through but once you get your first customers it will be beginning for your success.

Vash
02-24-2014, 02:49 AM
Although I have signed up at ClickBank as an affiliate, I haven't used it. At the same time I signed up for ClickBank, I also joined Commission Junction and LinkShare. All three are in fact affiliation programs. From what I have seen so far, more products from ClickBank are non-physical goods such as e-books, recipes, etc. While CJ and LS both have big name retailers selling physical goods.

While I have heard more successful stories from Clickbank, I believe it is due to the nature of much higher commission. Many vendors from CB offer 50~70% commission if you can sell goods for them. On CJ for example, this number is often around 5~10%. If it is up to me, I'd pick selling physical goods from better known vendors any day over Click bank.

Whatever affiliation program you choose, you must work out a strategy to promote the products in order to be successful.

darelle4
02-26-2014, 02:28 PM
I have heard about Clickbank before and I even have an account with them. I can assure you that click bank is legit and you can generate tons of money with it as long as you market the product the right way with effective strategies. Clickbank has several products with various niches that you can choose from and it is highly recommended that you build a website or blog and build a list of clients and drive them to purchase the products from you and in return you get high commissions. Some of the commissions are as high as 75% and that is amazing.

vivagoaproperty
02-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Rightly said, it is a type of Affiliate marketing business. this is great concept which helps to make you earn some money and make contacts.

foduu1
02-28-2014, 11:34 PM
At that time it had been unveiled, Clickbank got some sort of monopoly because it seemed to be this mostly of the onlines outlets enabling you to acquire a digital solutions however because various other web sites accumulated recognition in addition to believe in, clickbank fell into available favor using those who employed that. That' the reason most clickbank affiliates don't monetize your website mainly because people acquire goods with much more reputatble web sites.

DarioEM
03-02-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm shocked at many of the bad reviews or experiences people have had here with ClickBank. I've been using CB for years and do agree with some of you that there are crappy and worthless products for sale in their marketplace but if you dig deep enough you will find some true gems.

As an example: There's a product through ClickBank that I've promoting for several years and it converts a $24+ sale for me for LESS than 50 visitors I send to my link. This is absolutely amazing if you think about it and I don't do much in ways of promotion for it either. I used to get daily sales for this product until lovely Google decided to change their algorithm but where there's a will there's a way. :D

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Through just what I've truly noticed, it isn't really a small business you possibly can depend upon. We have not tried using it but, however it looks it doesn't have got a real excellent popularity. We probably would not recommend that website possibly. It may not be trusted by any means.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but:

1) No one will promote this. I'd say maybe 5% of what's on clickbank makes any money, and the amount of commission that you are offering is in the range of what people can make with CPA offers (zip codes, emails, cc offers, etc...).

2) I have personally created an ebook, website, and put it on clickbank and it just died on the vine. Too much competition, and my statistics never garnered any serious attention from the affiliates.

Clickbank is probably a bad outlet for you. Certainly try it if you'd like, I just don't think anyone would take the time to a) find your product and b) promote it. But that's just ClickBank. There's probably much better places for a new author to promote their wares.

cmiller
03-31-2014, 08:04 AM
I signed up with clickbank a long time ago and did it for a little while. I have not tried to market any if the products in a long time. I did not have much success with it either. I have also heard a lot of success stories but some of them I saw were proven to be false. Some people may have made A nice amount of maoney with it but it just was not working for me so I stopped. I did give it a good try it is not that I tried it for a little bit and then stop. I actually did do it for a litle while and did not have all that good of a result.

ElvisPresley
03-31-2014, 10:34 AM
One thing that ticked me off with Clickbank is the fact that you need to make at least five sales in order to get paid. So if you made four sales for a product at $100 a piece you wouldn't get paid until a fifth sale were to happen. Also, if you don't get any sales for (Ithink it's 6 months) they will start deducting from your account. I think it's 5 bucks a week or something. The first sale I got on Clickbank was reduced to nothing because I didn't get another sale in 6 months because I was a newbie, so bye-bye $40.

Lithium
03-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Is Clickbank good? I haven't heard any reviews of it or people who have actually earned something from the site.

imteabwoi
03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Hey there

I have known about clickbank for a few years and I have actually made some money from clickbank in the years gone by. Clickbank was my introduction to making money online when I first learned about affiliate marketing clickbank was the first place that I learned about. The sign up process is so simple and anyone can get started immediately. I tried all kinds of different ways to make money with clickbank but the more I tried the more I failed to get anything to work for me. Until i learned that in order for anyone to run a successful internet marketing business they need to build their "email list". Building and email list is the most important thing that you can do for your online company. Building and email list is like having a pocket full of traffic that you can tap into almost instantly.

Now it is not enough to just build your email list you must also cultivate a relationship with that email list. Truth is people do not answer or even open emails from sources that they do not really trust. That is why it is important to build a good relationship with people on your email list.

The Clickbank Process Broken Down

1 - Set Up A Squeeze Page/Opt in Page - this is simply a page that you would set up and drive traffic to in order to capture peoples email addresses. Sometimes what you can do is bribe people by offering them a free give if they submit their email addresses.

2 - Create a Follow up sequence using aweber - Aweber is an email auto responder service. This means that you can use aweber to send email to lots of people at one time without being penalized for spamming people. Aweber allows you to use their technology to build your email list.

3 - Continue Cultivating A Relationship with that list - provide the people on your email list with valuable and useful content and while providing them with the useful content you can send them offers to products that you have used in the past to help you to make money or accomplish whatever problem that they may be experiencing. This then earns you some affiliate commissions.

That is basically the process to clickbank. Clickbank is great for if you are just starting out in building your information business.

canoe
04-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Yeah, lot's of people have actually entered the IM world through clickbank. Honestly though, it's not something you want to be doing for a long time. You can try it if you want to get a feel for IM but there are way more profitable methods that are actually easier than clickbank imo. It's better to start with something like CPA if you're serious about making money online.

Tigress
04-01-2014, 04:36 AM
Never heard of clickbank but from what information I could gather through a google search it seems legitimate. Looks like a good temporary solution.

gadgetised
04-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Clickbank is legitimate, but it is hard to earn money with the products that they have in their marketplace.

fredkawig
04-01-2014, 07:29 AM
I've heard about it I guess, I think they have a local branch in our Country not sure if it's clickbank though.

ElvisPresley
04-01-2014, 09:02 AM
I've heard about it I guess, I think they have a local branch in our Country not sure if it's clickbank though.

Ha ha, that's got nothing to do with Clickbank. Clickbank is an affiliate marketing company that sells affiliate digital products like ebooks. People sign up to them and get a commission for everything that they sell.

penann
04-02-2014, 04:33 PM
l'm glad some people feel the same way l do about clickbank, l tried it a few years ago and l made $90 dollars but it took a lot of work and l decided to give it up. Everyone is selling the same programs so trying to make money in that environment is nearly impossible and then you have fees to pay so in the end it's not worth it and like someone said above there is other places like clickbank that are better like Paydotcom.

Didi
04-03-2014, 10:27 AM
I don't personally use this, but a lot of people have had luck with it. It's definitely worth a try.

touqeer
04-19-2014, 05:45 AM
The revenue we get from the click bank is 50% of the each product sell but this is also depend on the product. Which is Good. I do not think that this is a waste of time. This is one of popular affiliate marketing websites.

foduu1
04-25-2014, 04:15 AM
I've got used ClickBank and locate the merchandise to get difficult to essentially alter. You will discover plenty on there, but not a lot of that individuals are generally truly interested. These products may also be difficult in promoting due to their character. For example, you will find there's lots of anti virus computer software.

foduu1
04-26-2014, 04:29 AM
no i don't heared about click bank , what is this??

iang
04-26-2014, 05:39 AM
It's mainly used by affiliates to sell other people’s products and to promote their own.

I suspect ClickBank is one of the market leader in terms of affiliate programs,
based on the number of bloggers and Internet marketers/affiliate who use the service.

You can join ClickBank as an affiliate free of charge. A lot of people will be sent to ClickBank
via a specific product/link that they have decided to promote.

You may have been asked by another affiliate or you sell their products and they will send
you to ClickBank to sign up that is if your not already signed up.

Once signed up, you can offer any of the products available via ClickBank to your potential customers.

They have a terrific “Marketplace” where you can search for products to sell.

Typically the commission are anything from 50% upwards, so you can see there is some good money
to be earned and they pay commissions once you have reached you threshold every 2 weeks without
fail.
www.iangsreviews.com

anujv382
04-29-2014, 06:50 AM
I did not heard about click bank but i want know about that tell me

foduu1
05-05-2014, 06:16 AM
No, i dont herred about that thing..what is that???

jaforrockman
05-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Sites like ScamVoid do not recommend it either. I don't think you should try this site at all. It's not worth the effort and it's most likely a big scam or a waste of time.

I also say the same in that case. this website is totally problematic.

Mark_stifen
05-07-2014, 12:41 AM
;)One of the most popular affiliate marketing site is Clickbank.Here You can choose a product and marketing this for sale.Per sale clickbank gives you some commission.I also use clickbank to make money.

adil1000
05-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Click bank it is a very legit, genuine and reputable company which is running for along time. I had been using last 4 months but i could not success it. Because you should invest your money first to make a website which have a good amount of traffic and traffic should be come from UK, USA and Canada than you can earn good commission.

foduu1
05-09-2014, 12:18 AM
I've applied that in past times. I've certainly not experienced significantly success by it either. I will be in the act connected with working on that once again although. When i, too, have got heard men and women also have excellent success with this. In case you are in to affiliate marketing online, this specific operates just as. Like you stated, you possibly can encourage pertaining to other folks and find a portion. With luck , somebody will abandon the publish to help you us all each available!: 0).

Brittany
10-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Yup, very familiar and have been promoting Clickbank products for a while now! I am having pretty good success with it. There are a ton of products on there. Unfortunately, many of the products are not of high quality. However, there are many great products on there. So I would recommend that you thoroughly research a product before you start to promote it.

DavidZin
11-15-2015, 01:39 AM
I have been earn money with aff marketing

easywebplan
11-15-2015, 05:44 AM
ClickBank is a good source of income, I have not used it personally, but know people who are.

1. Choose a product that sells.
a. Make sure the product is in a category that you know about and you are enthusiastic about.
b. Make sure your genuinely love the product you are selling, if not you are going to fail.
c. Choose a product with higher 'gravity'
d. Start Marketing, this is where most fail. I suggest creating your own lead capture page, use a lead magnet such as an ebook. Then you only goal must be to bring traffic to this lead capture page which you need to study up on as there are many sources.

Good Luck

IndioBailBonds
11-16-2015, 10:04 AM
I am sure about this site but there are a lot of spammers also doing such kind of activities just to increase the traffic so be aware.

johnmatos
11-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Yes, I definitely heard of them. I know people making six figures per month promoting their affiliate offers. The secret to picking ClickBank.com affiliate offers is to picking out high performing offers. And clickbank is the king of this because they give you their affiliate members sales stats.

Clickbank's gravity determines that particular products popularity. Generally speaking, the higher the gravity the better that product converts. And not to mention, that high gravity means that a lot of affiliates are making sales with that product.

Affiliate marketing has generated billions for affiliates around the world. And Clickbank.com has a large portion of those commissions. Definitely a site to consider when choosing high converting affiliate offers.

John Matos

DavidZin
11-18-2015, 08:31 AM
I like You can design website anh sell product of clickbank

chasdemain
11-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Clickbank has suffered a lot over the past few years because it became a playground for a lot of scam artists who were able to abuse the service due to Clickbank's lack of proper due diligence.

However they are now getting their act together and are not only beginning to run a tighter ship but are also developing a nice merchant interface.

My advice is to keep an eye on Clickbank if you develop and sell digital products. I could be a nice little place to promote soon. :)

campbelljof
12-01-2015, 12:37 AM
never

what is it?? Please illustrate it..?

Jeevita
12-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Clickbank is a private marketplace for getting the information of digital products. It has been created to serve as a interface between the digital content writers and the marketers, who take it to the view of customers. It has provided services over 200 countries and about 46,000 individual products to the marketers.

Jeevita from Bizbilla

Brittany
12-13-2015, 10:20 AM
ClickBank is a good source of income

1. Choose a product that sells.
a. Make sure the product is in a category that you know about and you are enthusiastic about.
b. Make sure your genuinely love the product you are selling, if not you are going to fail.
c. Choose a product with higher 'gravity'
d. Start Marketing, this is where most fail. I suggest creating your own lead capture page, use a lead magnet such as an ebook. Then you only goal must be to bring traffic to this lead capture page which you need to study up on as there are many sources.

realsneak
12-14-2015, 11:43 AM
i have tried it but after getting first sale of 75$ buck i won't get any one. I need some one to guide me to earn online.

Brittany
01-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I have used ClickBank and find the products to be hard to actually convert. There are heaps on there, but not many that people are genuinely interested. The products are also hard to promote due to their nature. For example, there is a lot of anti virus software.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 01:04 AM
its great thing to sale your products

JackAbram
12-18-2018, 11:32 PM
I haven't heard of Clickbank, but I will definitely try it & get to know its best features.

naazaniqua
06-07-2019, 12:26 AM
ClickBank is an online retailer with a global presence, secure payment processing, reliable tracking and payouts, and an extensive affiliate network, it is an affiliate marketing program.

indi1995
06-10-2019, 04:13 AM
Hi, you are talking about Has anyone heard of Clickbank?
I think you have to search on google,I have no knowledge about it,sorry for that.

JAVA TUTORIAL (http://www.javaadvanced.com)

rondavis
06-10-2019, 10:29 AM
ou don't create your own password for Clickbank. They generate a random set of alphabets and numbers for you which you will have to remember as that set of numbers will be your password from that moment on. Is it still the same right now? Seems rather inconvenient, but maybe it's for better security purpose i guess.

Jays Octave
07-17-2019, 05:58 AM
If you want to go in affiliate industry than this site will the right startup for you.

Kathrine2020
12-14-2019, 05:41 AM
Player is the bet on a player's side or used to call the player's side. Or opponents with the dealer That most gamblers will call blue And if you bet on the blue side, there is usually no deduction or commission. For example, if a player bets 100 baht they receive 100 baht.
https://chestnut.jouwweb.nl/

dubaitourism
12-17-2019, 06:49 AM
In any case, in case you're inquiring as to whether it's conceivable to profit with Click Bank as a member all in all, at that point the appropriate response is indeed, unquestionably. It's normal to see individuals completing 3 figures every day on ClickBank. An average deal acquires you $15-$50 in commission. State the normal is $30.

vinitha
12-17-2019, 07:09 AM
ClickBank is the Internet's leading retailer of digital items. ... The answer is yes, click bank is very safe to use. To say that you don't feel safe, would resemble stating that you cannot trust your regional supermarket like Frys or Target

AarushiAashi
12-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Experienced a portion of their items that they advance and everything appears to be a genuine trick site. Presently I don't know whether it's a general trick site or ClickBank is only an...

jayam
04-24-2020, 10:45 AM
Whether you're wanting to sell, promote, or look for digital products, ClickBank is for you. ... The answer is yes, click bank is very safe to use. To say that you don't feel safe, would resemble stating that you cannot trust your regional supermarket like Frys or Target.

valluri
04-24-2020, 10:53 AM
ClickBank is basically an online retailer with a wide spanning affiliate network. Everyone with this affiliate network has the potential to make a lot of money. There are two primary ways to earn cash. Both methods of earning on ClickBank can reap huge amounts of money if you know what you're doing.

Artisingh1
04-24-2020, 11:31 AM
Clickbank isn't a trick - its a trusted and authentic associate advertising stage where numerous advanced item dealers and offshoot advertisers float towards. Simply in light of the fact that it is probably the biggest commercial center out there.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:35 AM
I have and continue to use Clickbank Pirate. As the other person answering said it is not for everyone. A lot of the process can be found for free on internet marketing sites.

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:30 AM
Clickbank is not a scam in itself, it's a legit business that does have a good reputation as far as paying their affiliates on time, paying out their commissions, producing refunds and customer service. I hope this answer would help you but if you need any more explanation then feel free to ask me.

master64
05-10-2020, 09:58 AM
A site where you can sell your products or services digitally, or earn commissions from selling the products and services for others.

kumari
05-11-2020, 06:56 AM
Anyone can become a ClickBank affiliate ó itís free. When you find a product that you wish to promote, either by searching the ClickBank marketplace or at a vendorís website, you will be provided with a unique link which you can use to direct customers to the product page.

Geethan
05-14-2020, 06:18 AM
The simple answer is that it isnít a scamÖ

Why you might ask well in order for something to be a scam it must one major point

Fraud:
For example, if you buy a baseball bat on amazon and the seller sends you a cardboard box. That is clearly fraud since they didnít send you what you agreed to pay for.

Or letís say you with Clickbank you promote a product and drive sales but you donít get paid and Clickbank knows that you didnít get paid but they intentionally knew that you wouldnít get paid. This would also be an example of a scam.

Luckily this doesnít happen with Clickbank but if Clickbank really was a scam that would be an example of it.

In other words, a scam is taking money through deception, intentionally knowing that the person wonít receive whatever service, incentive or product that they were led to believe they would receive.

Ok, so although Clickbank isnít a scam there are some terms in their user agreement that are pretty shady if you look closely at it.

Shady Terms in Clickbank

Marsha90
05-15-2020, 10:00 AM
I just found the best internet marketing training program and it's for free I just want to add value to u.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK THIS LINKhttps://bit.ly/2Wu3dfB

Lilykevin86
06-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Completely Clickbank is 100% genuine. They've paid out billions in commission to their members and they are the biggest associate system for computerized items. Clickbank has been around since 1998 and is perhaps the best term of paying members on time without fail.

kumari
06-08-2020, 12:39 PM
There are two main ways to make money using ClickBank: one is to create your own product and list it, and the other is to skip the product creation step and list other people's products while taking a commission from each sale.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:10 AM
No they are not scam, They are very legit, actually clickbank is a big company. Even the product that is sold on clickbank are not scam they are legit. However like all product exist, in our life, they are marketed with lots of spices. they try to hide their defects and they exaggerate the benefits.

Lilykevin95
08-07-2020, 11:28 PM
That being stated, does that make this system a trick? In all actuality, ClickBank is an online retailer of advanced items. Business visionaries make computerized.

jayam12
10-20-2020, 08:32 AM
ClickBank has been in business for 17 years, and has built a reliable reputation with over 200 million customers. According to their own website, they're a top 100 online retailer. ... Unlike other affiliate networks which draw in large companies, ClickBank is a place for the little guys to work together to earn money.

mithu
10-20-2020, 08:37 AM
Whether you're wanting to sell, promote, or look for digital products, ClickBank is for you. ... The answer is yes, click bank is very safe to use. To say that you don't feel safe, would resemble stating that you cannot trust your regional supermarket like Frys or Target.

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:30 AM
Whether you're wanting to sell, promote, or look for digital products, ClickBank is for you. ... The answer is yes, click bank is very safe to use. To say that you don't feel safe, would resemble stating that you cannot trust your regional supermarket like Frys or Target

amelyjcob
10-21-2020, 08:01 AM
Can ClickBank be trusted?

Saravanan12
10-22-2020, 10:15 AM
ClickBank has been in business for 17 years, and has built a reliable reputation with over 200 million customers. According to their own website, they're a top 100 online retailer. ... Unlike other affiliate networks which draw in large companies, ClickBank is a place for the little guys to work together to earn money.

master007
10-23-2020, 02:29 AM
Clickbank had a monopoly because it was the one of the few onlines stores where you could buy digital products but as other sites gained popularity and trust, clickbank fell out favor with those who used it. That' why most clickbank affiliate marketers don't make money from the site because shoppers buy stuff on more reputatble sites.

Saravanan28
10-27-2020, 09:17 AM
ClickBank is the Internet's leading retailer of digital items. Whether you're wanting to sell, promote, or look for digital products, ClickBank is for you. ... The answer is yes, click bank is very safe to use.

master007
10-28-2020, 01:37 AM
You don't create your own password for Clickbank. They generate a random set of alphabets and numbers for you which you will have to remember as that set of numbers will be your password from that moment on.

Nags
10-28-2020, 01:52 AM

master007
10-30-2020, 12:09 AM
You don't create your own password for Clickbank. They generate a random set of alphabets and numbers for you which you will have to remember as that set of numbers will be your password from that moment on. Is it still the same right now? Seems rather inconvenient, but maybe it's for better security purpose i guess.

Bigil
10-30-2020, 08:50 PM
I used clickbank before, but for some reason, my account was depleted due to inactivity (i.e. no sale!) and when I inquired about it, I found out that deductions was meant for the maintenance fee?!?!?! I was surprised by it but I could not do anything until its all gone. One more thing, if for some reason that you forgot your password.

Geethan
11-21-2020, 01:24 AM