PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone 'beat' Neobux?

Lithium
02-21-2014, 04:07 AM
This site isn't really a scam, but it has a very good system. Almost everybody is drowning in it. I have quit trying because it was like a pyramid scheme. But I've seen many people that made a lot of money. Is it possible?

mameeker@cuse
02-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Almost all of the sites like Neobux are nearly impossible to get paid from or everyone would be doing it. Eventually you may be able to make some money from it but odds are you will spend way too much time making a negligible amount of income. I would suggest sticking to "real jobs".

delusional
02-21-2014, 02:23 PM
I have used it for 10 minutes before removing my account. It just immediately felt like I wasn't going to make money. I always think about how much I can make in an hour and that amount was insanely low at Neobux.

justSaying
02-22-2014, 12:27 AM
I have been using Neobux for about a two weeks now. I haven't made much but I read stories posted by users about how successful they are. I am going to run it to the end of the month, if I have not made any tangible income by then, I will immediately call it quits.

Taru
02-22-2014, 01:15 AM
I know what you mean, but even if they kind of operate like a pyramid scheme, they are still working well within the boundaries of being legal and also they at least still pay their participants unlike many others who have just decided to turn scam as they reached their desired profits. I think the best way to succeed in this is to get as many organic referrals as possible, as I've heard rumors that their rented referrals are mostly just bots which I highly suspect to be true.

cpefley
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
I have always wondered about Neobux, and it is nice to hear all the input. I doubt it would be worth my while, and it really is a shame how many people have to waste their time for others to realize that.

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 01:57 AM
I've created an account on Neobux but I'm earning very little on it. I'm just utilizing those Pay per click advertisements, but as you guys know, it isn't much dough.

How do we even earn more on it? I'm probably not using the site correctly.

Help?

caveman
02-22-2014, 02:05 AM
Neobux is great actually. It's been about a year now that I've registered my account. One thing about Neobux is that you need to be extremely patient. It's all about the direct and rented referrals that will actually make money for you by doing very little. Rented referrals are actual people, it is actually a rumour that they are robots. I've made over $100. And the pay comes in really quick as well. If anyone wants strategies on how to 'beat' neobux, i'd be happy to help. You can always PM me. Cheers!

Rainman
02-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Neobux is a "scammy" site. Their T.O.S are so ambiguous that they use them to steal money from those who've earned it. I worked for an hour on Neobux completing Crowdflower tasks. However, when I tried to cash out they told me I'd broken their terms of service. How I did that, they could or would not explain because the accusaton was false. IMO, it's one of the many phony GPT sites which should be avoided at all costs.

Lithium
02-22-2014, 04:57 AM
Neobux is great actually. It's been about a year now that I've registered my account. One thing about Neobux is that you need to be extremely patient. It's all about the direct and rented referrals that will actually make money for you by doing very little. Rented referrals are actual people, it is actually a rumour that they are robots. I've made over $100. And the pay comes in really quick as well. If anyone wants strategies on how to 'beat' neobux, i'd be happy to help. You can always PM me. Cheers!
For that amount of time, you could earn a lot of more money on other businesses. I am not a patient man and I quit Neobux. Now that I know there are actual good strategies on this site, I'm sorry I lost the chance. However, I won't return to Neobux again.

fredkawig
02-22-2014, 05:39 AM
I had an account in neobux several years ago, recently got it activated but again quit since the impossibility is great in having even a decent amount of income. Even if you pay them for premium features it really won't work. I hope there are other legitimate sites that replace neobux and sites like those since it turns out to be a semi-scam in the end due to the impossibility of things.

autograph
02-22-2014, 05:52 AM
I created an account in Neobux about a year ago. Once I got into it, I realized I would not be able to make any real money. Unless I have many referrals, the time you spent on that site is not worth the rewards. With the same amount of time, I could have made elsewhere doing part-time jobs or whatever. Although technically the site is not a scam, but it really is not worth your time.

panderson248
02-22-2014, 05:10 PM
It really is impossible to make money unless you have a massive amount of referrals or have a ton of money to invest.

Lithium
02-23-2014, 02:17 AM
Thank you for the kind help. Now I have understood that Neobux isn't a reliable source of income and I will try other sites too.

owesem75
02-23-2014, 07:36 AM
out of curiosity, I check neobux, read their concept and tried it for just a few minutes. The concept is good for advertisers, but not for ordinary members who are viewing the ads because it will really eat your time clicking and watching it. I ended up removing my account. :(

mikelouis
02-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Well their system is quite good considering they have been in the business for quite sometime now. There also a bit lenient when it comes to their rules they will not ban you unless it is necessary.

WeDontSleep
02-24-2014, 06:33 AM
I have a Neobux account and I was able to cash out $20 from it, though I earned all that money by doing mini-jobs, since not a single one of my referrals is profitable :D. The site itself technically isn't a scam because it does payout no questions asked, the money was transferred to my Paypal almost instantly, but it really is a pyramid scheme designed in a way that you have to recommend the site to as many people as possible and only then you will get money from your referrals.

Sally108
02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
I have not tried Neobux, but I have tried some of the other sites. I think Clixsense is also very hard to earn any money from. I have tried for a while, but am about to give up on them. Their site seems a little scammy to me. Are there any sites you guys do like and use?

robotx
02-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Neobux is not worth a person's time, in my opinion. I have heard that they pay, but the only way to make money is to pay for "rented" referrals. That has the stench of ponzi scheme all over it.

Lithium
02-25-2014, 10:10 AM
I have a Neobux account and I was able to cash out $20 from it, though I earned all that money by doing mini-jobs, since not a single one of my referrals is profitable :D. The site itself technically isn't a scam because it does payout no questions asked, the money was transferred to my Paypal almost instantly, but it really is a pyramid scheme designed in a way that you have to recommend the site to as many people as possible and only then you will get money from your referrals.
It is however a scam. The microjobs don't pay well and you'll drown in the pyramid schemes and referrals lists.

mehdi125
04-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Based on my experience Neobux is a very trusted site you can just enter to it's forum and you will find a lot payments proofs and success stories but if you do not have a strategy based on getting direct referrals and doing investment your experience with this site will be very bad.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Hi Everyone..................!
none have beaten the NEBUX still.
Thanks...............

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:36 AM
Neobux Get paid fast to take surveys and complete simple tasks. View advertisements and play free online games to earn easy cash. Make money from home

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Agreed, i've also tried to "beat the system" but the "system beat me". rented referrals most

Geethan
05-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Neobux is a PTC site which pay you for watching ads. But my friend, income is extremely low and now they don’t have PayPal option for withdrawing money anymore. Those options they have now charge a lot of fees for simply transferring your earned money in your Bank account. Minimum cash out in Neobux is 2$ for first time.

I have been using more than 10 PTC sites from past few months (for reviewing them on my blog) and all I can say from my experience is it's a trap. No wonder why many people call them scam because they pay extremely less. Reputative companies like PayPal already stopped working with them because of this. Only one PTC site which is found good is Clixsense but recently this company changed its business model and is no longer a PTC site. On Clixsense you can take part in various surveys and earn money for sharing your views (so it's a survey site now). Income opportunity is far more than PTC sites.

I suggest you to stop using any PTC sites you use as soon as possible because it's only a time waste that's all.

Geethan
05-07-2020, 05:28 AM
Neobux, is called as the King of the PTC sites paying from 2007. They have million of members already working for them, You can try them for sure.

**What are the requirements?**

Computer or laptop with internet connection,

Gmail account,

PayPal or Payza account,

Bank account to receive payments.

**What are the works presently available?**

Viewing ads, doing tasks and offers are the ways to earn from Neobux. Learn our strategy guide how to make more money from neobux (Neobux Strategy Guide to make cash with neobux) which will help you to get more ideas.

Oliverkroll01
05-08-2020, 01:17 AM
In view of my experience Neobux is a confided in site you can simply enter to it's discussion and you will discover a great deal installments verification's and examples of overcoming adversity

master64
05-10-2020, 09:57 AM
I hear that one can make over $2000 per month using this, if they are willing to invest up front.

lishmaliny
08-10-2020, 05:52 AM
I have always wondered about Neobux, and it is nice to hear all the input. I doubt it would be worth my while, and it really is a shame how many people have to waste their time for others to realize that.

jayam12
10-15-2020, 01:43 AM
Our friendly community is an excellent source for earning tips, which allow you to utilize multiple ways to ... I thought everybody gets the same.

mithu
10-15-2020, 01:50 AM
Neobux is a website where you can earn money by completing “mini-jobs” and by ... Option 2 is much more probable because nobody wants to sit the whole day ... The only way to beating this is slave chain of working and earing peanuts ...

Nags
10-15-2020, 03:14 AM
Almost all of the sites like Neobux are nearly impossible to get paid from or everyone would be doing it. Eventually you may be able to make some money from it but odds are you will spend way too much time making a negligible amount of income. I would suggest sticking to "real jobs".

shimar123
10-15-2020, 03:58 AM
Neobux is a website where you can earn money by completing “mini-jobs” and by ... Option 2 is much more probable because nobody wants to sit the whole day ... The only way to beating this is slave chain of working and earing peanuts

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:43 AM
One thing about Neobux is that you need to be extremely patient. It's all about the direct and rented referrals that will actually make money for you by doing very little. Rented referrals are actual people, it is actually a rumour that they are robots. I've made over $100.

Geetha
03-27-2021, 02:19 AM
Despite huge numbers, I've managed to win almost all of the prizes and several times over. The best price is the Golden membership that is a paid feature costing 90 USD. And I've won it thrice in my five years being a Neobux member.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:18 PM
I have used it for 10 minutes before removing my account. It just immediately felt like I wasn't going to make money. I always think about how much I can make in an hour and that amount was insanely low at Neobux.

nadiasonii
04-06-2021, 01:11 AM
If anyone is here so please contact me too.

Geetha
04-07-2021, 02:14 AM
Our friendly community is an excellent source for earning tips, which allow ... everyday but ever since I hit 600 rented referrals, I am actually losing ... it and someone else takes it, but the booth itself always gets booked again.

master007
04-15-2021, 10:20 AM

valluri
04-30-2021, 04:56 AM
This site isn't really a scam, but it has a very good system. Almost everybody is drowning in it.

mithu
04-30-2021, 04:58 AM
As Neobux boasts of millions of members, there's a daily amount of Adprizes that can be won. Despite huge numbers, I've managed to win almost all of the prizes and several times over. The best price is the Golden membership that is a paid feature costing 90 USD.

jayam12
04-30-2021, 05:01 AM
Neobux is a website where you can earn money by completing “mini-jobs” and by ... Option 2 is much more probable because nobody wants to sit the whole day ... The only way to beating this is slave chain of working and earing peanuts

Geetha
05-01-2021, 02:19 AM
As Neobux boasts of millions of members, there's a daily amount of Adprizes that can be won. Despite huge numbers, I've managed to win almost all of the prizes and several times over. The best price is the Golden membership that is a paid feature costing 90 USD.

homeocare
05-01-2021, 11:39 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

master007
05-04-2021, 11:55 AM

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:40 AM

MASTERO
06-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Our friendly community is an excellent source for earning tips, which allow you to utilize ... Well done to everyone who helped achieve this goal.

Geetha
06-15-2021, 10:06 AM
Our friendly community is an excellent source for earning tips, which allow you to ... And not everyone is as good as you in referring people ... nice goal you got there! you would even beat reggen with that profit. i hope to see ...