PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to make money with affiliate marketing?

chelleeann
02-21-2014, 09:43 AM
I've been doing a lot of research within the past few months, and have joined a few websites, but I'm just not sure there is anything to Affiliate Marketing. Have any of you had any success with this? Are there any pointers any of you might be able to give me to get me started or to point me in the right direction? I'm a stay at home mother of 3 and I really need to find something I can do from home so that I can stay with them. I am fairly young, so I've got plenty of time to dedicate, so if any of you know of any type of business I could look into, please don't hesitate.:)

Taru
02-21-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm no expert at this, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but my opinion is that it really isn't any more difficult than putting up your own business, and it does necessitate the same amount of dedication and creativity so I'd suggest taking that into consideration when deciding between this or just finding something else to work on. My advice would be not to believe (too much) any set formulas that the "gurus" are selling you and instead just think if you can come up of a unique enough angle you think would work and then just start out from there. You can offer reviews, contests, giveaways, or even just finding a related niche site that you can buy ad space from - anything that you think will attract potential customers, really. Also, if you are only starting out, I'm assuming you haven't picked out a niche yet, in which case my advice would be to start out with one that's a little less saturated and dominated by the experts which are usually the money making and weight loss niches. Good luck!

crucider
02-21-2014, 09:16 PM
It isn't too hard if you're able to market/advertise your website properly. And it really helps if you have a unique niche and something that you can link your affiliate link to. Like a "Get a free iPad!" you'll link them to one of your affiliate links.

alec
02-22-2014, 06:09 AM
Yes, affiliate marketing works and the internet is full of enough success stories to prove this. Still, it's a long road to walk on, you'll need learn a lot, build websites/blogs and experiment until you find your niche and the best ways to approach things. All information required is free so please don't fall into the trap of buying e-books or secret methods since most sellers are targeting beginners that don't know any better than to spend money on what's already available for free.

Start by building a website or blog and begin marketing with different networks but don't expect quick results, it takes some time.

panderson248
02-22-2014, 05:05 PM
It is pretty hard because nowadays to make money with it you have to have traffic and the only free way to get it is ranking your website which is very hard.

Eagles910
03-01-2014, 04:24 PM
It is extremely hard to make money with Affiliate marketing. Especially if you are a beginner. The biggest problem is that the market is extremely saturated. So even if you have good have good marketing skills. You earnings may still be inconsistent. You have to find your niche, and perfect it. That is the only to make the process easier.

cmiller
04-03-2014, 05:36 AM
It is not that hard if you have the right platforms and marketing methods and it also depends on who you are an affiliate with. It will not happen over night no legit program is a get rich quick scheme. When working online it is kind of like you get out what you put in. You have to be dedicated and not expect to make a lot of money overnight.

ursell
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
It's very hard to make money with affiliate marketing when you don't know how to do it. Its not easy.

canoe
04-04-2014, 01:40 AM
It's hard. Very hard actually at first. But once you get over the initial step, it becomes much, much more easy. It's just that the initial step is so difficult because there's no official process through which to learn this kind of thing. It's all private information that's handed out in secret among secretive people with one another so getting your foot in the door is the hardest part about it.

fredkawig
04-04-2014, 03:26 AM
It really depends on the effort you put in it, the more effort you place and the more determined you are to sell and use your time promoting products the better your chances of earning, but this is really hard since people have to buy what you are selling.

pr0xx1d
04-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Not too hard once you get used to it. It's getting used to it and learning the tricks of the trade that can be challenging. Watch tons of youtube videos and read tons of books to help get you started.

davidson333
04-04-2014, 11:34 PM
I think affiliate link works if we can handle it well. Posting your affiliate links in different forums or social media is great get good results.

mikelouis
04-05-2014, 03:43 AM
It is all about identifying the perfect products to sell. If you can identify the fast moving products and then promote them extensively, be sure to get a lot of support from other people to pay for the goods. I have used affiliate marketing and I had average success.

mattandshana
05-21-2014, 04:50 AM
Chelleeann, there are some really good, legit programs out there. But, in my opinion, you need to find one that offers you an education as well as an opportunity to make money. Internet marketing can be a daunting task but, with the right mentors, you can cut away a lot of the fat and reduce the size of the learning curve considerably. I'm no expert but, I do know that your goal to stay at home with your kids is a great motivator and you could do very well. I have been looking for a great opportunity for a long time and I believe that I can be of some help. Shoot me a PM or an email if you would like more information.

itsnotsobad
11-11-2015, 07:39 PM
There's a lot of moving parts in affiliate marketing. For example choosing the offer, building your list (if you choose to), finding the right kind of traffic to fit the offer and the landing page you're using, motivation, etc... If you'e willing to put forth effort learning and taking action and you don't give up, you can make money.

Also, there are a lot of ways to get FREE traffic besides relying on SEO tactics. Social media sites like Facebook and Google+ generate traffic for free. You will have to pay for it with your time though.

dwhs
11-13-2015, 12:59 AM
I've been doing a lot of research within the past few months, and have joined a few websites, but I'm just not sure there is anything to Affiliate Marketing. Have any of you had any success with this? Are there any pointers any of you might be able to give me to get me started or to point me in the right direction? I'm a stay at home mother of 3 and I really need to find something I can do from home so that I can stay with them. I am fairly young, so I've got plenty of time to dedicate, so if any of you know of any type of business I could look into, please don't hesitate.:)

I don't think so, I stopped doing it years ago but still get about 800 a month in residuals.

Whatever you do add a web hosting program to your system. They can do well.

anuragm_dmg
11-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Affiliate marketing has become one of the most popular ways for people to make money online. It has grown in popularity because it is virtually free to set up and the best thing about it is, just about anyone can start doing it, no matter how old you are or what walk of life you come from.

trishahicks
11-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Hi Chelleeann,
That is a great question. Good for you in doing your homework. There is a learning curve to be sure and it's good to learn from other's experience realizing you will have your own story. We have done a bit of it all, but it does come down to what is your "niche" and when you find a company, product, and sponsor that you can work with and learn from you will do well. Also, realizing it is a learning curve. I love what I learn recently from my sponsor in referring to our business, "it's a personal development course cleverly disguised as a business." I love that. I wish you well in your worthy search. I understand being a Mom and wanting to be home with your little ones. Our daughter has five children and your time with them, no money can buy. :)

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 12:36 AM
i am not an expert but i am very suiteable with google

jago.falcon
08-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Depends what type of affiliate marketing and whether or not you are in it for the long term or have quick money expectations. I'm looking at long term options by researching different cryptocurrency companies. From what I learned, many offer bonuses, depending on how many members you sign up as a sponsor. So even in this type of business you need to have adequate marketing skills, motivation, and go for it! ;):)

luffy268
12-16-2016, 04:00 AM
It takes quite a bit of work and grind. Like others have said, you have to have a strong niche that you know a lot about. Second you need to be able to build a strong following that trusts and likes you and is willing to buy through you.

Always remember, AM in itself is not a business. It's just the monetization tool. The real business is the information that you are selling. It is the information that will attract the consumers and from there they will support you by going through you to make their next purchase.

janurmas
01-03-2017, 01:51 AM
To make money from online affiliate depends on your capacity. If you really want to make money from online affiliate business, invest your time in building some sources of traffic that can be converted to certain types of leads that the affiliate required. You need to be consistent in building your online traffic sources. They can be in the form of website, rich followers social media accounts, and everything you know in generating traffic. To be a successfull affiliate marketer, if you are from the startup phase, it takes years.

supermanoher@gmail.com
01-24-2017, 01:12 AM
It is hard and challenging when your are new.

clickbankforce
01-24-2017, 04:58 AM
Here you know how to increase the affiliate marketing sales and profits for your clickbank business.

clickbankforce
01-25-2017, 02:19 AM
Clickbankforce.com is the best ebook providing all the utilities required to increase the affiliate marketing sales and profits for your clickbank business. Subscribe now for more details.

Handond
04-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Affiliate marketing can be done only when your portal has a significant traffic coming in. Here you will have advertisers placing ads on your site and you will get paid when a visitor clicks on any of those ads. (There are several models: PPC, PPM etc). If the traffic count is low, nobody will be ready to place ads and to pay money to you. To increase the userbase, try promoting your portal on social media platforms, forums, communities, and if you have funds, go for paid ads on Facebook, Adwords, Banner ads an so on.

peter8kwon
06-19-2017, 06:17 AM
I love what I learn recently from my sponsor in referring to our business, "it's a personal development course cleverly disguised as a business." I love that. I wish you well in your worthy search.

cashbackadverts
12-19-2017, 04:38 AM
Hi all,

we have opened registration for https://CashbackAdverts.com

Our prelaunch phase will start in January 2018 and we expect to start operate in full power by the end Q3 2018

We will bring you 200% withdrawal limit and 100% referrals commission.

Only Europe continent is supported for now, if you will be active you can make some nice cash

philipp091198
01-19-2018, 10:57 AM
So I'm working on my site Mikrowelle-Testportal.de (https://mikrowelle-testportal.de/) für several months and now the goog rankings are slowely coming

dpkmlm
08-11-2018, 04:37 AM
it depends your niche and targeted audience is useful or not etc..

Carly
08-31-2018, 06:40 AM
Hi there, I am new in this forum and like to contribute my experience about making money online. This is a fairly old post and many people had already add some good advice on it. Let me add that at first you need to understand the basic and concept of online earning. There are many ways a person could make money online. One is that like me if you have a good skill which you can use online like website design then you can join a hiring website like Upwork to get web design project and get paid. Other and most common these days is affiliate marketing. In this method you promote other's product and services on your blog or website and when some one make a purchase through your referral then you will get a small commission for it. To earn from affiliate marketing the first step is to build a website or blog with good design that can attract audience. To make your website design better you can always contact a professional like revglue. They have help me re design all of my website and taken care of all the affiliate related procedures. For affiliate CMS design revglue(dot)com/bespoke is the best. After it you need good solid content on your website that will also make loyal audience for you. This work need patience and consistency and after you build a sizable audience then it will become easy for you to work on a niche and start earning from it. So as you can see that this way of earning is not difficult but need time to build a business that you can depend on. Thanks.

Website Coffee
09-07-2018, 02:24 PM
There is an opportunity in affiliate marketing as long as you can provide some kind of unique content usually in some sort of niche category. Usually you would need to build some reputation to actually convert some of your audience for your affiliated products. This can be built through running a blog, podcast, youtube channel, or any medium where you can connect with your audience. As a mother, maybe you have some expertise in children development, cooking, etc. You can provide valuable insights through the mediums mentioned above and build a follower base. Once in a while, if you find a great product or service to recommend, you can recommend it to your followers and they are more likely to purchase your recommendations since you have built that reputation.

Good luck

MarcusEralius
07-16-2019, 04:15 PM
I don't know if you have watched youtube about this topic but I must say I do agree with them it is necessary to do a course just to clear your road with all the struggle.. see the link below this guy is really good.

https://2f32c8koss6d25rcaqb19q4n91.hop.clickbank.net/?cbpage=sp

seomark13
07-19-2019, 02:28 AM
currently nowadays it had become more tough as the competition is rising and also the new rules and regulation , it has become quite competitive nowadays but if you are creative enough with the content and marketing of the blog or the page then you can become a good affiliate marketer.

essencepk
11-06-2019, 01:22 AM
Affiliate marketing isn't hard, but like any business venture, it requires knowledge, planning, and consistent effort to make any significant income. Here are some things you can do to ensure your venture into affiliate marketing is successful. ... Choose only quality affiliate products and services.

kevinkovalsky
01-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Hi there. Thank you so much for sharing this, I am going to try it for sure. I feel like now I have more free time, and I want to earn some extra money. Affiliate marketing is one of my side hustle ideas (https://iliketodabble.com/side-hustle-ideas/), and I think that it's going to work for sure. It's not difficult at all, it's a really good way to earn some extra money. I have also tried to sell items on ebay and other online shops and do start a blog. These are some very nice ideas, if you want to earn some extra money for your personal expenses.

vision2020
02-15-2020, 08:01 PM
If you are into network marketing and are a complete beginner like I am, you can give this free webinar a try that will show you starting right now how to make your first sale. They have a "done for you" plan that will get you sales on autopilot. Sign up for the free webinar here: http://yourmindyourfuture.com

akhi1811
02-22-2020, 04:38 AM
Hey! I saw you were looking to add a little extra income to being successful in affiliate marketing . so If you’d like I can send you the free training, let me know

akhi1811
02-23-2020, 08:15 AM
Hey! It's not at all difficult to crack affiliate marketing as you just need to know every aspect of it. And proper direction so you would be able to to start earning. If you’d like I can send you the training, let me know.

booxingcomponents
02-24-2020, 01:55 AM
Earning money through affiliate marketing is an art. Don't let your mind focus on the money part just yet, focus on what will actually get your audience to purchase from you. ... You need to provide enough value to your audience that they feel good about purchasing from you rather than anywhere else.

annedroee
02-24-2020, 01:57 AM
it was helpful for me.

mehul bhanderi
02-27-2020, 11:53 PM
well i think that making money with affiliate marketing is easy, if you do it in right way,
means it is depends upon your niche, audience, and product or link , you are promoting .
example: if your site get 1 million traffic but no one is purchasing a product because you are promoting wrong product.
lll

mehul bhanderi
02-27-2020, 11:57 PM
well i think that making money with affiliate marketing is easy, if you do it in right way,
means it is depends upon your niche, audience, and product or link , you are promoting .
example: if your site get 1 million traffic but no one is purchasing a product because you are promoting wrong product.

moviez-lover (http://moviez-lover.com/) best indian web series (http://moviez-lover.com/ws/best-indian-web-series.html)best south indian movies (http://moviez-lover.com/si/best-south-indian-movies.html)

mehul bhanderi
02-27-2020, 11:59 PM

moviez-lover (http://moviez-lover.com/) best indian web series (http://moviez-lover.com/ws/best-indian-web-series.html)best south indian movies (http://moviez-lover.com/si/best-south-indian-movies.html)

booxingcomponents
03-07-2020, 04:57 AM
Not very difficult.

jjshouse
03-28-2020, 12:50 PM

If you have knowledge and ideas to drive lots of traffics then affiliate marketing is not a big deal because all affiliates using only one way ..... put affiliate products or services at his page and drive traffics to that page from many resources ... In per 100 or 200 users if you are able to sell 1 times means you are doing well online.

Lilykevin86
06-08-2020, 06:44 AM
The most effective method to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing (2020 Guide): I Hit is the simple part getting reliable traffic to them (SEO) is the critical step.

sheebakaran
06-25-2020, 02:09 AM
Best Architects in Chennai | Top Architects in Chennai
Studio7india is now trending as the best architects in chennai that construct the newest model of buildings in excellent manner.
Address Info
STUDIO7 India,
334, Futura Tech Park,
Behind Paypal Building,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Shollinganallur,
Chennai-119.
Contact Details
044-79600644 and 044-45623289.
Enquiry : 044-79600644
Prasana Kesavan : 9940669947
kp@studio7india.com

mingerticktock
07-02-2020, 06:44 AM
How can a beginner start earning money?

Wepsychic3
07-03-2020, 01:32 AM
So how difficult is it to earn money from affiliate marketing? It depends on your skills. If you're already good at selling online, it won't take much time for you.

stevealex000
07-09-2020, 05:15 AM
In my point of view, it can be challenging to earn a constant income from affiliate marketing, and even more difficult to stand out among other marketers promoting the same products. in short, you might it difficult at first but once your business started you can earn a lot of money from affiliate marketing.

JJ100
07-10-2020, 11:07 PM
https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=Chicagolegend

Johnhenry
09-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Its not so much difficult to earn money with the help of affilated marketing,there are lots of methods to earn money go and check videos of youtube.

ishusri
12-31-2020, 08:24 AM
NDT Courses in Chennai | NDT Institute in Chennai
IEQS offer NDT courses in Chennai and NDT Institute in Chennai provide the quality training with 100% placement and conduct the different types of NDT Courses.
CONTACT US
IEQS Group
3, Hayath Plaza, 2nd Floor, Nambi street (Near Bust Stand), Poonamallee., Sannadhi Street, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com
Tambaram Branch
№5, Gandhi Road, West Tambaram - 600 045
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218, 8754423725
Landline: 044–2649 4725
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com

lishmaliny
01-08-2021, 04:13 AM
Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quick model of income. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires Research into products, web traffic patterns, and follower interests.

monica8297
02-21-2021, 08:11 AM
I totally read your writing. I think you are absolutely right.

lishmaliny
03-05-2021, 09:03 AM
It really depends on how you go about it. Affiliate marketing has many routes and some are faster than others. Some routes are more difficult than others too. Starting with the right tools, education and armed with the right knowledge, you can be profitable within quite a short time.