PDA

View Full Version : Favorite way to market online?

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 12:41 AM
What are your guys’ preferences in terms of marketing online?

Which way do you think is more efficient and would actually build more awareness for your company?

Your suggestions and recommendations will help. Thank you!

broadwaylady57
02-25-2014, 10:59 AM
I run a social media consulting firm, so I am biased towards social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs while a minor celebrity may be better suited to a Facebook page. My personal favorite is Twitter as I think you can get into a real conversation with your brand advocates and address any criticisms. Just make sure you don't buy followers or otherwise try to pump your numbers! It's too easy to see through some fake reviews on Yelp and other sites.

adi004
02-25-2014, 12:20 PM
I'd say have your own mobile and desktop compatible website then include the link to your social media accounts, this way people can check out your website too..having one makes it more professional.

alec
02-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Since I'm a big fan of the "All marketing is good marketing" saying I'm targeting all social platforms at the same time. To do this I use auto posting plugins that feed my social accounts each time I post new content on my blogs. Obviously this is not enough to market my business, I also need to personally engage my followers by posting some other things than my own promotional material. Not that clean of a method but it's the best I can do without paying other people to do my online promotion.

Other than the usual suspects like Facebook, Google + and Twitter I also have some videos made from time to time that I share on Youtube for added traffic.

firelily99
02-25-2014, 05:01 PM
I am fairly new to marketing on the internet and I have learned quite a bit from the posts. I too believe that "all marketing is good marketing" but I also want to get the biggest bang and exposure that I can. thanks again to all who posted, I learned quite a few new things today!

czechchick5
02-25-2014, 10:44 PM
Facebook is the most obvious marketing tool, but could also be detrimental. You have to ensure you keep it interesting with posts - but not too many - and responding to customers. Even if I love a product, I get turned-off when I see they don't have a well kept Facebook page. Depending on your company Twitter and Instagram can either be useful or duds. Whichever you use, keep it fun and interesting and avoid posts that throw a "buy our stuff" vibe.

M.K
02-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Twitter is my personal favourite. It's an easy way for your content to reach a large audience of people likely to be interested. If I'm paying for ad space on a website, I like finding new up-and-coming sites I share a target audience with. It's all about projecting site traffic trends.

angelicagapit
02-26-2014, 01:40 AM
I run a social media consulting firm, so I am biased towards social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs while a minor celebrity may be better suited to a Facebook page. My personal favorite is Twitter as I think you can get into a real conversation with your brand advocates and address any criticisms. Just make sure you don't buy followers or otherwise try to pump your numbers! It's too easy to see through some fake reviews on Yelp and other sites.

I agree. I'm not a fan of the process of buying followers or viewers, because it's useless. It may increase your numbers, but that doesn't mean it would give you more returns. In my opinion, that does not guarantee more profits for your company because the numbers are practically fake. Try to gain some followers the old school way! How is that? By attracting them and giving them a reason to follow you!

I also see Twitter as a place to converse with people regarding your business aspects.

Great advice!

foduu1
02-26-2014, 04:05 AM
optimize your website for search engine optimization is the best way where we can get traffic ..

Rainman
02-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Social bookmarking. Adding a page on stumbleupon drives immediate traffic to your site. If your outsource, social bookmarking therefore; you'd get 1,000 or so new visitors daily some of whom you could retain as loyal readers whom you can then sell stuff to once they get to trust you.

delusional
02-26-2014, 06:51 AM
In order of what I like best:
- SEO optimization to get the most visitors to my website
- AdWords
- Extra links

Lithium
02-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Social bookmarking. Adding a page on stumbleupon drives immediate traffic to your site. If your outsource, social bookmarking therefore; you'd get 1,000 or so new visitors daily some of whom you could retain as loyal readers whom you can then sell stuff to once they get to trust you.

Indeed, social sites are free and very reliable. Everybody uses them, so it isn't very hard to get some audience.

LindaKay
02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
SEO is essential. I also think social media marketing is very helpful for many niches. Maybe not all, but many.

pahagwl
02-27-2014, 01:00 PM
In my opinion, the best ways to market include, SEO (search engine optimization) and marketing on social networking websites. This is due to the reason that nowadays, there is a general trend that if a person wants some information about a particular topic, he generally uses search engines like Google. And If you can get your business a higher rank in the index, it will do wonders for your website traffic. And I like marketing on social networking websites because of the amount of time people spend on it.

Infamouz
02-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Search Engine Optimization is my favorite marketing method. Building quality back-links from high PR websites is one of the most important ways to gain visitors to your website. Once you can reach the first page of Google for your niche, the possibilities will be endless. Google may have hundreds of thousands of visitors daily looking for similar services and products that you provide. My second favorite is social media marketing because you can target your audience based on your preferences.

JohnSword
02-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Every business is different but if I had to pick 5 favorite ways to market online effectively, it will be as follows:

1. A good conversion-optimized website which is different from a visually appealing one

2. Ongoing social media strategy

3. Maintaining an active blog

4. Content marketing - Here you could re-purpose a lot of your existing content including blog posts

5. Incentivized email list building

Taru
02-27-2014, 09:29 PM
I like social media and forming online and offline events that correlate to it. I think it's a very fun time to be doing business and it would be a good thing to be able to take advantage of such a free forum that's easily accessible to everyone. I like using social media to give out freebies and discounts, and it's worked relatively well for me thus far. The thing I like most about this is that it doesn't require that much effort on my part and I still get a good amount of advertisement and marketing for it by the use of the way I structured my eligibility rules.

jhonore
02-27-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm fairly new when it comes to marketing online. I've learned very quickly that you must choose whether or not to focus on paid or free advertising. Each has its benefits. I've tried both, and decided to focus on free for now. My favorite right now is article writing. :)

foduu1
02-28-2014, 11:36 PM
I would declare include your personal cell and also desktop computer compatible website after that range from the connection to the social media marketing accounts, using this method persons can have a look at your website far too.. obtaining just one can make it a lot more expert.

pahagwl
03-02-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm fairly new when it comes to marketing online. I've learned very quickly that you must choose whether or not to focus on paid or free advertising. Each has its benefits. I've tried both, and decided to focus on free for now. My favorite right now is article writing. :)

In my honest opinion, its possible that free advertising could work better then paid advertising. So, I would recommend everyone, not to consider free advertising as a futile exercise. This is due to the reason that it is on sites like craigslist, etc, people come searching for good deals and reasonable prices.

gb74
03-02-2014, 01:15 PM
SEO and social media are at the top of my list. I love SEO because once you get the ball rolling all you really need to do is put out good content and the SEs will reward you with free traffic. Social Media si great for quick bursts of traffic to help get the word out and increase awareness about your content.

wbsrdtv
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Writing a blog. Sign up to wordpress or blogger and start writing a blog, about your business, the challenges you face, testimonials, your position in the marketplace, why you started up etc
Convert your passion for the business into a blog.

Understand your demographic and go after them. Look historic information about the demographic you are looking for, and search for sites that have that type of demographic - then get involved in those sites and try and get your message across.

Google analyitics. Add this software to each of your pages so you are able to track and distinguish what is happening on your site, as you go out hunting for new users - you will be able to track what worked and what didnt in realtime.

Videos. Set up a youtube account, and upload videos of your products, how they are shipped, how they are packaged etc to youtube, then link this back to your site with a link on your site to view these videos and more (via youtube)

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:43 AM
My business is pretty not used to making money online in addition to I've got mastered a reasonable amount from the threads. I as well feel that "all promoting is usually beneficial marketing" nevertheless I also have to get the largest bang in addition to coverage which i could. many thanks all over again to all who submitted, I mastered numerous fresh points currently!

mikelouis
03-06-2014, 01:43 AM
There are several high ranked free classified sites which you can post your advertisements to boost your sales. Also I think social media marketing is really great and is working for several companies, you can also try it.

bhagabati
03-06-2014, 08:32 AM
There are a lot of good ways to market online and some are given below
1-Social media marketing
2-Forum marketing
3-Search engine optimisation
4-Video marketing

albertj786
03-07-2014, 02:00 AM
personally i prefer facebook,twitter,yahoo,hotmail,

strokeontent
03-08-2014, 04:55 AM
I run an online business, and my favorite marketing method is the facebook ads program.

Also, I believe it to be equally important to regularly contact your customers with newsletters and offers for retention purposes, so mailers are a good investment as well. Personally I like to use graphicmail for that purpose.

Facebook ads may not be the most efficient way to build awareness for your company, but they actually give you a lot of insight into your target audience, as their systems collect stats on who your customers are, which eventually allows you to tweak your marketing strategy by either focusing on that audience or trying to broaden your customer base.

basmae
03-08-2014, 07:11 AM
I definitely use social media as my main marketing platform. I find that it is the most effective method to spread the word fast.

pahagwl
03-10-2014, 01:31 PM
SEO and social media are at the top of my list. I love SEO because once you get the ball rolling all you really need to do is put out good content and the SEs will reward you with free traffic. Social Media si great for quick bursts of traffic to help get the word out and increase awareness about your content.

SEO and social media are the two most common means of advertising online. As the OP puts it very correctly that, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a way to get 'the ball rolling', as it is generally meant to increase the rank of a particular page or website in the search index which directly means increased page views. And Social media is a great way to test out new strategy and products or services. People generally are intrigued by new ideas, so marketing on social networking websites gives a periodic increase in the number of page views.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 07:19 AM
the best way to market online by social networks spocial media on facebook and on other sites

Lithium
03-11-2014, 07:23 AM
This is quite interesting, I'll consider trying it.

YashEnterprises
03-14-2014, 04:30 AM
SMO-Social Media Optimization is my favorite,it is colorful,not repetitive and exciting.It is best source to increase brand awareness.

Lithium
03-14-2014, 10:03 AM
I've tried it and I can confirm that it's effective.

katykate
03-22-2014, 05:44 AM
Like most of the responses, I suggest marketing through social networks and blog sites. In our new generation, this is where discovering and sharing happens among people, it's a powerful tool with lots of traffic and most of all, it's free. Almost everyone have an account at a social network, so by setting up a facebook, twitter or instagram business page you can engage audience from different territories. Other than that blogging is also one of the best options, particularly in the comment box. You could exchange comments with other bloggers and set a link back to your business page.

Just be careful in promoting your page, avoid repeating excessive comments and posts for others might find it annoying.

angelicagapit
03-22-2014, 07:38 AM
This is actually the first time I'm hearing of this. I've always heard of SEO, but SMO seems like a good way to market these days due to the society today. Almost everyone uses at least one social media site, and thankfully, these days it's a way of business.

I'll look more into SMO so I could try it out in order to market my site.

fredkawig
03-22-2014, 09:59 AM
I still stick with social media networking sites like Facebook whether free or paid. It reaches people instantaneously.

lizzief79
03-22-2014, 11:20 AM
I am a freelance writer and use social media a lot to market my services and promote my articles. I actually have two favorites- Twitter and Stumbleupon. When I use these sites I get immediate views and this helps me to earn more.

eagle22
03-22-2014, 01:32 PM
My favorite way to make money online is through email marketing. Not the kind where you just spam your list to death, but the kind where you actually build a relationship with them and offer them an affiliate product every once in a while.

Eagles910
03-22-2014, 02:51 PM
I've tried it and I can confirm that it's effective.

It is effective becuse i kow a lot of people who use it with astounding success. The question is how are you going to make it work for you?

Gmac9100
03-22-2014, 10:14 PM
I still stick with social media networking sites like Facebook whether free or paid. It reaches people instantaneously.

Does that really work for you though? I get banned every-time i get a decent amount of friends.. Finally i decided to quit. I could not get it to work for me. I wish i could though social media has so much potential. I hear success stories, and that just frustrates me even more. Lol

PotterM
03-23-2014, 08:23 AM
I have yet to make full use of this type of marketing, but I think it is an area that any business needs to become very competent at. I think Twitter is one of the best tools because you can find like minded people, interact, and build a brand with some hard work and no money.

angelicagapit
03-23-2014, 07:33 PM

Thanks for some good advice. I do believe which social media site you choose depends on what your business is. Let's say I'm a health program business. Basically I offer a 10-day program that teaches people to live a healthier lifestyle, and at the same time, I offer them a meal plan.

What social networking site or what mode of online marketing is best for this kind of business?

I really hope for a response. Thank you!

LindaKay
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Does that really work for you though? I get banned every-time i get a decent amount of friends.. Finally i decided to quit. I could not get it to work for me. I wish i could though social media has so much potential. I hear success stories, and that just frustrates me even more. Lol

I wonder why you get banned? Have you been buying likes or anything? Other than that, you shouldn't be getting banned!

pr0xx1d
03-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Social media is the best honestly. I really recommend taking advantage of Twitter and FBook in this day and age.

tinyfang
03-24-2014, 07:05 PM
Depends on the product and service. For myself, I expand into Youtube and Google+ because my content are things that can be debated on or contributed to. I also make awareness by visiting sites with similar topics and add my link in my profile. It definitely helps when I am one of the top contributors.

Likeable411
03-25-2014, 06:22 AM
The best marketing method is listed below-
1. E-mail marketing method
2. Social media marketing
3. Press release
4.mobile marketing

wandering wildman
03-26-2014, 02:36 AM
I definitely agree with Broadwaylady that social media is a fantastic way to build your brand. She touches on a key point that you should never buy followers. The initial burst numbers will be detected by a lack of activity or interaction on your site. This is an immediate turn off for most people. They feel like you are trying to scam them. Does anybody use Stumbleupon? I have excellent luck for my blog on that site. And, I am not even sure how. ha ha

angelicagapit
03-26-2014, 03:11 AM
My fav methods are as follows
1. E-mail marketing
2.Mobile marketing
3. Social media marketing
4.Blogging.

How exactly do you market through Email and mobile marketing? I have never tried doing those two with my businesses before. I'm quite fond of using social media and blogs to spread word about my business, however I haven't done so through email marketing or mobile marketing.

What strategies do you do in order to make email and mobile marketing effective? How do you deal with the fact that there are people who think these two modes of marketing are often seen as spam?

Thank you! I hope for a reply soon!

pahagwl
03-26-2014, 03:39 PM
I am a freelance writer and use social media a lot to market my services and promote my articles. I actually have two favorites- Twitter and Stumbleupon. When I use these sites I get immediate views and this helps me to earn more.

I would like to say that I completely agree with lizzief79's point of view that freelancer and stumbleupon are the best outlet for marketing for freelancers. I have used these outlets personally and I must say that these sites helped me greatly in increasing the level of traffic for my website. So, I would recommend every freelancer out there to use these sites in order to market their content.

stacyje
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
I market online using Facebook, on Facebook you can tag people to your post and what I have learned is that once you tag that person you tag all of their friends also. So if that person has 5000 + friends when you tag that person all their friends see your advertisements also. So Facebook is a great way to go if your looking for heavy traffic when advertising your business.

foduu1
03-27-2014, 12:34 AM
I might state have your personal cell phone and desktop works web page next range from the connect to ones social media accounts, by doing this individuals could look into your site as well.. having a single causes it to be much more skilled.

cmiller
03-27-2014, 09:16 AM
My favorite way to market online is the use of social media. One of my favorite social medias that I use is youtube. I like youtube due to the fact you can reach a wide range of people and they feel more of a connection when they hear and/or see you. And when people feel a connection to you they are more likely to do business with you.

Marjorie S. Steinberg
03-29-2014, 02:28 AM
Favorite way to market online area as follows -
E-mail marketing.
Social media marketing.
Mobile marketing
Blogging.

theropes101
03-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Mine is facebook marketing. I believe in the principle saying, "be where the customers are!" Potential clients are on facebook so I might as well establish my marketing there.

cameronpalte
03-30-2014, 08:31 PM
My preferred method is through forum posting for time crunching. However, with that said there are also some one time things that I like to do for example submitting the sites to stumbleupon/digg or for blogs setting it up so that all posts are automatically submitted to various social bookmarking sites. However, I still do believe that traffic is directly correlated to the time that you put into marketing your website and if you have the time some methods like forum posting definitely beat out all other methods.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
You cannot go wrong with social media marketing. Facebook and Twitter works great in marketing, given that it is used efficiently and is updates regularly. Cheers! :)

HeinrichM
04-03-2014, 07:28 PM
I find that paid advertising on Bing and Facebook works for me. Ads in classifieds do not provide a great return anymore and social media has advantages, but do not necessarily bring in more business. Organic traffic due to high search rankings is the best. It does take time to have your website feature on the first page depending on the volume of competition.

touqeer
04-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Social media marketing : this is good method for increase the brand awareness.
PPC : Get instant result in case of traffic and increase business opportunities.
E mail marketing : Send bulk e mailers to the thousands of people.
Mobile marketing : Everyone has a smart phone in a hand in a near future. This is really a hot methods of online marketing.
Search engine optimization : Good way for getting the organic traffic to the website. And increase the business at steady rate.

gracy
04-22-2014, 04:39 AM
All social media marketing land spaces are important for the purpose of branding and marketing. How ever LinkedIn and Facebook are the best channels to expand your business credibility.

jesslee
07-09-2014, 12:23 AM
For making your site more popular, you should post your about your business on social media sites.It is the best way of getting traffic.

axissoftech
07-16-2014, 03:16 AM
Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization is the best way for online marketing. With the help of this we can generate maximum business and improve online visibility.

ChristyMathew
07-17-2014, 11:49 PM
i agreed, i am looking forward for the same! help to get more details.

Tweetcinema
07-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Try to go with forum posting and blog commenting.... as this would be one of the best way to market online of any products....

Tweetcinema
07-23-2014, 11:03 AM
According to me the best way to market online can be possible through social media marketing like Facebook, Twitter, etc. This will help in getting more and more visitors towards the website!!

ilead
07-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Search Engine Optimization and Social Medial optimization are my favorable internet marketing segments and if you want to earn money in marketing field then Affiliate marketing is the best and easy to start way, but it needs hard work and dedications.

jonesflora40
08-03-2014, 10:36 AM
I am pretty new to online and I have discovered quite a bit from the content. I too believe that "all promotion is excellent marketing" but I also want to get the greatest hit and visibility that I can. thanks again to all who published, I discovered quite a few new factors today!

ziesha098
08-27-2014, 05:36 AM
I will favor Social Media Promotions.

ednawise
08-27-2014, 07:41 AM
What are your guys’ preferences in terms of marketing online?

Which way do you think is more efficient and would actually build more awareness for your company?

Your suggestions and recommendations will help. Thank you!

Facebook is my favorite way to market online.

alishroy
08-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Social media is my favorite way to online marketing.

stockbrokers
09-05-2014, 10:01 PM
social media marketing is the best, but u need to target the right audience

morrismax
03-18-2015, 02:52 AM
Nowadays I personally think google plus very helpful and It is one of the most effective marketing strategies to promote your businesses online.

forbesross
04-17-2015, 05:19 AM
Online marketing is all about presence you have in the web. So online presence is equals to brand awareness. So if you want increase online branding then you need to reach your content to biggest among the people as much as possible. Social media is the best platform to make a rich brand awareness. Social networking sites like

Facebook: You can reach your content to many people.
YouTube: You can reach people by video marketing efforts.
LinkedIn: You can improve your business connections and relationships.

anynewsbd
05-05-2015, 06:13 AM
Own website & social media is the best way.

Robert01
06-09-2015, 11:13 AM
SEO is a good way to get traffic but my favorite way to market online is social networking.

zakkleifeste
06-09-2015, 01:41 PM
My favorite way to market online is of course SEO and SEM. I'm a sucker for Google Adwords ;)

goldsilvercity
07-13-2015, 10:51 AM
I have a limited budget.
I was wondering whether to do advertising on Facebook, or use it for google ad marketing.
what do u guys think?

Oh btw, I am an online retailer of gold bar and coins, silver bars and coins in Singapore.
Buy Gold Silver Bar Coins Singapore (http://www.goldsilvercity.com.sg)
wondering how to reach out more, via facebook or via google adverts

trungkaka165
07-14-2015, 02:13 AM
I think the online marketing through social networking sites like facebook big, skype ... or something major social networking sites will have the best effect

robertm96
07-14-2015, 02:59 AM
That is true. But it is always good to make sure you are doing it right.

goldsilvercity
07-14-2015, 07:27 PM
I think the online marketing through social networking sites like facebook big, skype ... or something major social networking sites will have the best effect

u mean it is better for me to spend money on facebook advert?

goldsilvercity
07-16-2015, 08:57 PM
u mean it is better for me to spend money on facebook advert?

i was heavily geared towards google adverts actually.... oh well.
i was wondering, should i use my business google email to do the paid adverts
or my own personal gmail to do the paid adverts?

Steven Becker
07-20-2015, 06:32 AM
I'm about physical gold trading! Check out here's the link to Global InterGold (http://globalintergold.com/gold/home.php?ln=en)

trungkaka165
07-22-2015, 09:16 PM
I love marketing online with social networking sites like Facebook loud, skype ....

jane1
08-03-2015, 01:49 AM
If you can spend a lot of money on PPC, and seo campaigns, then you could get good response to your business otherwise you have to wait for making a lot of clients through other marketing and advertising strategies including marketing through bulk sms, emails, local advertisements, Local tv channels, FM radios channels, and many other things like this.

bastian35
09-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Automated ways of marketing, not manual labor. Use service providers that deliver results like Promobrite (http://www.promobrite.com) and don't settle for cheap gigs like Fiverr and similar.

limonaseery
09-30-2015, 04:52 AM
tell me what is favourite way off line marketing .

We are Smartcybernetics provide the web service currently we are providing on Toronto seo (http://smartcybernetics.com/) Service

Pricemela
09-30-2015, 05:56 AM
I like Social media as well as SEO and PCC are the most reliable source to promote my businesss online

MotiveGraphics
10-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Not seeing much cold email prospecting but email is a great way to market besides the obvious methods (SEO, Social Media, Paid marketing, advertisements etc)

Steven Becker
10-30-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi everyone who wants to make money!

You know about many companies and activites which allow anyone to make money online. Sit in front of your computer, do whatever the busines is for and make money. I've tried many and it was always unclear until I found the one that worked for me – an online gold webshop called Global InterGold. It's true you have to work to earn but the income is pretty worthy, and people teach you how to do it step by step. There are bonuses, promotions, gifts like a cruise we'll have next summer, etc.
Proof: http://www.globalintergold.info/en/the-global-intergold-clients-can-t-wait-for-grand-summer-voyage-2016-vdg05/
I've decided to make a living with gold!
Good luck everyone!

379 (http://www.globalintergold.info/en/the-global-intergold-clients-can-t-wait-for-grand-summer-voyage-2016-vdg05/)

cwvps
10-30-2015, 07:26 AM
I love social media, too., especially Facebook, but Google+ is also getting there somewhat. I regularly go to social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon and Delicious and bookmark different pages of my website. I also comment on niche related blogs and forums and I guest blog on some niche related sites and blogs from time to time. I also participate on Q&A sites like Quora and do the marketing via email once in a while.

itsnotsobad
10-31-2015, 05:02 AM
I like a combination of SEO, Social Media, and blogging. Each one alone can deliver good results, but when combined each one feds off each other and can deliver spectacular results.

easywebplan
11-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Hello,

I am currently using the following successfully.
1. Daily Facebook groups posts and on and off paid marketing. This is to generate leads
2. Daily Pinterest activity

Above are the quickest ways to get genuine traffic from the start and in the mean time it is important to:
1. Setup a blog on your website and post creative content at least weekly, then learn and engage in marketing this content.
2. SEO

Hope this helps/

campbelljof
11-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Hi,

All the social media channel are very helpful for me, and I think it is even helpful for everyone!
all the social media channels are very effective for any online business!

DavidZin
11-15-2015, 07:59 PM
I believe internet marketing i'ts bring useful

IndioBailBonds
11-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Social media is one of the best way to do online marketing of your products and services.

DavidZin
11-18-2015, 08:32 AM
I think that's idea good

SaraMartine
12-15-2015, 04:52 AM
Social media is the best way to promote your business, drive traffic to your site, increase business sales with more easier way. Almost 80 % of the peoples who uses internet are engaged with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Way to market online,

1. SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
2. SMM(Social Media Marketing)

retailreinvented
09-11-2016, 04:33 AM
Hi,
I would prefer SEO and SMO to market online. I used these ways to market my online clothing store and It works very well.
Thanks!!

avemfly
09-17-2016, 01:36 AM
My favorite way to market online is through social media channels which are quite effective in promoting your products or services.For more helpful advice for SEO and web designing, visit http://www.avemflytechnology.com/web-designing

garnercrawford
09-18-2016, 07:57 PM
I run social media and i manage my clients business pages and profiles.

Angel10
09-19-2016, 12:30 AM
For Brand Awareness Googles Adwords and Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.

Jenn Kimmel
10-05-2016, 09:49 PM
I use a combination of social media marketing and submitting backlinks to social link networks like Reddit. Although I did my own SEO for my websites years ago, these days with Google's updated algorithms it takes a lot of time and effort to get your site ranked for specific keywords.

I outsource my client's SEO work now, I have a partner who manages a really honest SEO company called Search Advisor (http://promo.searchadvisorseo.com). They'll the only SEO firm that will get you ranked for your keywords and not ask for any money upfront.

alyssa.redkite
10-10-2016, 02:20 AM
My absolute favorite is, without a doubt, content marketing. I love learning and sharing what I've learned through a new blog post. A bit biased though since I am mostly a content marketer. It's a win win. You get to learn, share what you've learned and you get the company's name atop SERPs. My second most favorite is social media marketing. It's extremely challenging, mind you. It's not easy to make a breakthrough on social media but it challenges your creativity... a lot. And I guess that's what makes it really special.

Key Source SEO
10-10-2016, 11:14 PM
A solid website built with a thorough Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge is the number one way to market online. It is the bread and butter to marketing online. Many things work, but if you don't have an SEO optimized website then you will never succeed online!

infinityweb
10-20-2016, 04:15 AM
The best way to of marketing online are posting on social media networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Hire a virtual assistant to manage your social media accounts.

sproutmedia7
11-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Social Media Marketing beats all the other aspects of Internet Marketing. Just by putting a little effort one can do wonders for their business, so my vote goes for Social Media.

SteveStrait
11-23-2016, 02:28 PM
My favorite way is to recruit brand ambassadors.
Nowadays though, they are getting a little pricey so I usually look for ones that are just starting and gaining traction.
Engagement is also a key metric.

You could have an influencer that have 100k followers
and only a hundred (and some change) likes per post.

netcode
11-27-2016, 01:22 PM
I run a social media consulting firm, so I am biased towards social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs (http://hafana.com) while a minor celebrity may be better suited to a Facebook page. My personal favorite is Twitter as I think you can get into a real conversation with your brand advocates and address any criticisms. Just make sure you don't buy followers or otherwise try to pump your numbers! It's too easy to see through some fake reviews on Yelp and other sites.

Hi, i need some suggest from you. I ran freelancer or microworker website, what should i do if i want to invite employer to pay our worker.

therealdeal
12-05-2016, 10:17 AM
I sometimes send newsletters, but mostly FB and Twitter.

therealdeal
12-07-2016, 03:16 AM
I want to try more social media, like Instagram and YouTube.

luffy268
12-13-2016, 04:18 AM
My favorite ways to market online : SEO, google ads, facebook ads.
These are a part of my life. I love them :)

haircare1
12-30-2016, 05:31 AM
My favorite way of online marketing is SEO. There are many benefits of SEO such as It is long lasting. It will give you free traffic. The ROI is high. It will give you highly targeted customers. The reason why I like SEO as compared to other online marketing ways.

CyberJohn
01-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Take a look at these steps on how to build targeted traffic for better SEO.

How to Get More Targeted Website Traffic: 10 Steps to Better SEO
http://marketinghangout.co/u/1234/how-to-get-more-targeted-website-traffic-10-steps-to-better-seo

CyberJohn
02-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Here are some ways on how to market your business online.

21 Ways To Market Your Business Online On A Shoestring Budget. (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1480/21-ways-to-market-your-business-online-on-a-shoestring-budget)

CyberJohn
02-14-2017, 09:33 AM
Hey! Here are the 8 ways on how to market your business online.

8 Free Ways To Promote Your Business. (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1572/8-free-ways-to-promote-your-business)

dubseocompanyuk
03-06-2017, 05:08 AM
Social Media Marketing is the best way to play safe as it doesn't help to penalize your website. It also don't provide you a dofollow link but you can brand your website and get more traffic by promoting there.

candacerhicks
03-08-2017, 02:05 AM
I would like to go for social media marketing like posting in niche related groups,make events,paid advertisement on facebook and instagram and google paid marketing.

brownlawpl
03-17-2017, 06:22 AM
i think social media is the my favorite way to market online.

akhlak
03-25-2017, 06:10 AM
I prefer to be visible everywhere online and sharing resources to users who are in search of that niche resources, because what i think Google or other search engines are existing because of resources.

And i believe that best way to market online is to submit and share informative resources to search engines.You can utilize social media to share your published resources to make your brand and increase visibility in return best best ROI of your niche and get appreciation by search engines.

camthuyhang
04-02-2017, 08:35 AM
My favorite ways to market online : SEO, google ads, facebook ads :)

astroguru78
04-05-2017, 02:53 AM
It depends on the industry though; a book publisher may want to be on Twitter and blogs while a minor celebrity..

benhelmen747
04-05-2017, 09:01 AM
i think SEO and google Ads is the best way to market online....

elizabethowens
05-31-2017, 08:18 PM
I would state possess your personal cellular and pc suitable site next range from the connect to your social networking balances, in this way individuals may take a look at your site too.having one causes it to be more expert.

chinhhenry
07-02-2017, 12:11 PM
To promote the company I think there are many ways, but with the technology developed, online marketing today is a useful tool. I will introduce my company via Facebook channel, product video on youtube, join forums related to business line.

Samantha Cooper
07-15-2017, 07:11 AM
Facebook is the most obvious marketing tool, but could also be detrimental.

Engineering Courses in Sri Lanka (http://www.aicedu.lk/engineering-degree-completion/)

Charlie Brickley
08-01-2017, 10:54 PM
I personally use Facebook ads a lot. However, it's tough to pick just one. I'd say your strategy and mindset are more important than the platforms you use. I've been following Russell Brunson for the past few months and learned a ton from all of his great content. Overall, you need to produce great content, get it in front of your target audience, and convert them to customers. Whatever platform(s) you use isn't that big of a deal (as long as your target audience is present there). I wrote an article summarizing the three main takeaways I've gotten from Russell Brunson here:

https://brickleydigitalmarketing.com/2017/07/27/3-lessons-from-russell-brunson-that-will-transform-your-business/

johnson0517
09-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Social media is almost a must nowadays. Go where the people are, and Facebook is the top dog for now.

cuong24081995
12-01-2017, 11:37 AM
I market online using Facebook and My website

z1state
12-29-2017, 06:28 AM
1-Use the three big local listing services.
2-Embrace social media.
3-Start a blog.
4-Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
5-SEO your company website.
6-Press releases.
7-Join a relevant online community and contribute.

zylgwyn
02-24-2018, 11:58 AM
Mine is Pay Per Click Advertisement. Google Adwords.
As long as we are able to create a relevant experience, from clicking the ads and redirecting to specific landing page. You are generating leads way faster than other channel, but please remember this, advertising is something else than building an audience organically. Most of the time, these audiences that you paid for, will either browsing around or even purchase your product immediately.

agustina
03-16-2018, 01:40 AM
I agree. I'm not a fan of the process of buying followers or viewers, because it's useless. It may increase your numbers, but that doesn't mean it would give you more returns. In my opinion, that does not guarantee more profits for your company because the numbers are practically fake. Try to gain some followers the old school way! How is that? By attracting them and giving them a reason to follow you!

I also see Twitter as a place to converse with people regarding your business aspects.

Great advice!

I agree your words. Just give business knowledge don't push to anyone buy your product.

Gamer
03-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Best way is to Optimize the Article for Search Engine. Organic Traffic is the Best Way for Online Marketing. Part from that, Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. You can also run Ads if required

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Hi...............................!
Use the three big local listing services. ...
Embrace social media. ...
Start a blog. ...
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
SEO your company website. ...
Press releases. ...
Join a relevant online community and contribute.
Thanks...........................

ClintRussell
02-15-2019, 05:13 AM
Nowadays, social media is the best platform for online marketing. It can help you to build more customers and an authentic audience. There are available some social media sites to increase your website ranking on search engine page.

mayoskinclinic
02-17-2019, 08:14 AM
content sharing is the best way to increase sales and even traffic regarding

naazaniqua
03-14-2019, 05:05 AM
Digital Marketing is a form of internet marketing to make your product, brand and services aware among people mean digital marketing is marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium to make it popular.

Email marketing.
Content marketing.
Landing page marketing.
Smartphone marketing.
Online advertising
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine marketing (SEM)
Social media marketing (SMM)

The most popular and easiest form of digital marketing is SMM (Social Meadia Marketing) which involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals.
There are many reasons why social media marketing is so much popular

1. Marketing through social media increases your inbound traffic
2. Different social media channels help you reach specific audiences
3. Social media advertising allows you to target and retarget ideal consumers
4. Consumers will be more receptive to your messages when marketing through social media
5. Marketing through social media can help increase brand recognition
6. Social media marketing may help improve your search engine rankings

kokorozashi
03-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Podcasting:
- people get to know you and your values creating trust
- you can do solo sessions and share your knowledge and build an audience
- you can inteview experts and authors etc and leverage their name and knowledge
- you can transcribe the audio content of your podcast and use on your blog for SEO
- it's very affordable and evergreen

Mukesh12599
04-02-2019, 08:12 AM
Social Media Marketing is the best way

ClintRussell
04-11-2019, 07:11 AM
Using Instagram is my favourite way of marketing online. Because of Instagram has the ability to produce hugely engagement ratio than any other platforms. I gained followers and views through Instagram marketing on my website.

OnTheSquare
05-01-2019, 08:41 PM
I really love Instagram for social marketing. I find Facebook hides a lot of posts. Instagram you can build a following a a connection easier with your customers.

AnthonyKnight
05-06-2019, 08:18 AM
Using the Instagram social media platform is my favourite way to market online. And I think using Instagram social platform is more efficient and generates more traffic and visibility for every kind of company. Also, Instagram has a huge number of user engagement ratio than any other marketing methods.

TroyJones
05-09-2019, 08:26 AM
I prefer social media marketing for promoting business online. Facebook is one of the best marketing platforms because Facebook provides many tools like- Facebook Ad Spy Free, spy facebook ads, etc. Through it, you can gain more web traffic.

Ross King
10-03-2019, 02:17 AM
Facebook is still the champ of social media. It is the #1 spot where friends connect and chat online. More than just a meeting place, nowadays Facebook is one of the best places for business and marketing online.

If you ask me about my favorite way to market online then I would suggest you to use Facebook.

Tips for successful marketing over Facebook:-
Never use Facebook for 'hard sell'
Must have a clear goad as well as strategy.
Make Facebook a human voice for your business.
Post consistently.
Use pictures and videos to promote your business.
Promote your facebook page on other social media sites.
If you want to have a better Facebook advertising strategy then you can use tools such as PowerAdSpy (https://poweradspy.com) to keep an eye on your competitor's ad strategy.

amayajace
11-01-2019, 04:25 AM
Use the three big local listing services.
Embrace social media.
Start a blog.
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
SEO your company website.

amayajace
11-05-2019, 05:50 AM
Embrace social media.
Start a blog.
Press releases.

vinitha
12-16-2019, 06:48 AM
Capture email data. Ensure that you have a method of capturing email data from website visitors. ...
Email marketing. ...
Video marketing. ...
Post to Facebook. ...
Interact with industry experts on Twitter. ...
Create an Instagram. ...
Generate website traffic with Pinterest. ...
Build your network on LinkedIn.

AarushiAashi
12-19-2019, 11:13 AM
approaches to advertise your online business for nothing

Catch email information. Guarantee that you have a technique for catching email information from site guests.

Email promoting.

Video promoting.

Post to Facebook.

Associate with industry specialists on Twitter. ...

Make an Instagram. ...

Produce site traffic with Pinterest. ...

Fabricate your system on LinkedIn.

lishmaliny
03-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Embrace social media.
Start a blog.
Press releases.

MyBag555
03-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Using the three big utilities on local page
Bring on social media
Start blogging
Multimedia upload on YouTube and Flickr
SEO Web site for your service
Send communiqués
Join and connect to a related online Community.

debora
03-25-2020, 05:58 AM
Here are seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:

1. Use the three big local listing services
2. Embrace social media
3. Start a blog
4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr
5. SEO your company website
6. Press releases
7. Join a relevant online community and contribute

jayam
04-04-2020, 02:48 AM
How do you market your business online? ...
Create a blog and post high-quality content regularly. ...
Market your content on Medium and Quora. ...
Connect with others on LinkedIn groups. ...
Use Facebook ads and strategically-targeted landing pages. ...
Leverage the power of Instagram influencers.

valluri
04-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Personal branding. Successful businesses can generate a ton of momentum from successful entrepreneurs who lead them. ...
Content marketing. ...
Search engine optimization (SEO). ...
Conversion optimization. ...
Social media marketing. ...
Email marketing.

kumari
04-08-2020, 02:18 AM
As entrepreneurs, we all know that the best way to market any business online is to be found organically through a search at the top of Google's search engine results pages (SERPs). It's free and offers near-limitless traffic to those who can master this highly-convoluted field of online search.

SamuelKennedy
04-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Social Media Marketing is the most influential way of online marketing for business growth, increasing website conversion rate & attracting new customers.

vinitha seo
04-10-2020, 04:51 AM
the most important way you can market your business online is to build a blog where you can post and share high-quality content that adds an exceeding high amount of value on a regular

debora
04-15-2020, 02:45 AM
Here are seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:

1. Use the three big local listing services
2. Embrace social media
3. Start a blog
4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr
5. SEO your company website
6. Press releases
7. Join a relevant online community and contribute

master64
04-15-2020, 08:52 AM
Clearly, the most important way you can market your business online is to build a blog where you can post and share high-quality content that adds an exceeding high amount of value on a regular basis.

kumari
04-16-2020, 12:08 PM
Clearly, the most important way you can market your business online is to build a blog where you can post and share high-quality content that adds an exceeding high amount of value on a regular basis.

vasanthanju
04-23-2020, 07:31 AM

Archabek
04-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Hello people, during a pandemic, I’m sitting at home and earning normal money from various affiliate programs. I want to share with you what I use https://bit.ly/3bye90T

jayam
04-23-2020, 11:06 PM

valluri
04-23-2020, 11:21 PM
Capture email data. Ensure that you have a method of capturing email data from website visitors. ...
Email marketing. ...
Video marketing. ...
Post to Facebook. ...
Create an Instagram. ...

jayam
05-20-2020, 04:46 AM

valluri
05-20-2020, 05:13 AM

kumari
05-21-2020, 09:10 AM
Blogging. Having an industry blog and company newsletter can be very helpful in connecting with current and potential customers. ...
“Linkbait” creation (and promotion) ...
Guest posting. ...
Video creation (and marketing) ...
Hosting webinars. ...
Content syndication. ...
Podcasting.

Geethan
06-11-2020, 03:36 AM
The following are the ways or list of practices you can imbibe in your strong marketing plan.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ...
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ...
Content Marketing. ...
Social Media Marketing. ...
Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) ...
Email Marketing.

jayam
06-18-2020, 12:40 AM
Tighten up your SEO. ...
Perform more keyword research. ...
Start a blog. ...
Join or create a Facebook group. ...
Participate in forums. ...
Comment on relevant content. ...
Build an email list. ...
Start an eBay store.

valluri
06-18-2020, 12:46 AM
Start a blog. ...
Press releases. ...

Technology
06-22-2020, 06:48 AM
Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Clicks Advertising is the best way to get relevant traffic

Lilykevin86
06-29-2020, 02:44 AM
How would you advertise your business on the web?

Make a blog and post top notch content normally.
Market your substance on Medium and Quora.
Associate with others on LinkedIn gatherings.
Use Facebook promotions and deliberately focused on points of arrival.
Influence the intensity of Instagram influencers.

jayam
06-30-2020, 01:35 AM
Tighten up your SEO. ...
Start a blog. ...
Comment on relevant content. ...
Build an email list. ...
Start an eBay store.

valluri
06-30-2020, 01:51 AM
Start a blog. ...
Press releases. ...

salesforcebofc
06-30-2020, 06:56 AM
SEO and SMM both techniques is very helpful to generate traffics

lincy
07-01-2020, 04:41 AM
Facebook is my favorite way to market online.

itznehamali
07-09-2020, 03:34 AM
SEO is my first priority. Then Social Media Marketing.

stevealex000
07-09-2020, 05:10 AM
Social Media platforms(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) are best for online marketing. you can get a lot of traffic by putting ads on these apps.

gomcafeeactivate
07-09-2020, 05:36 AM
use facebook for advertising to online marketing

TangelThor
07-10-2020, 05:48 AM

Robertbrain
07-15-2020, 06:33 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. It is helpful for me.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-20-2020, 10:56 PM
How do you market your business online?
Create a blog and post high-quality content regularly.
Market your content on Medium and Quora.
Connect with others on LinkedIn groups.
Use Facebook ads and strategically-targeted landing pages.

itconnectus
08-05-2020, 05:24 AM
Digital Marketing is the simplest form of online marketing to maximise the reach of a company to its consumers. How do you choose which company does this best? There are many aspects and steps in the digital marketing process. Right from content marketing to using email and social media, it is a world of nuances and there is no one specific path to success. There are rules and proven methods that work, some increasing reach organically, while others require a certain investment of money. Getting digital marketing right is to perfect the right ratios of all these activities and efforts. It is difficult for any company to do this right consistently, so in terms of choosing the best company, most ranking websites do it based on the types of clients you choose. But when looking for a good digital marketing agency it is important to choose one that has the experience and also understand the ground realities of your company and do the marketing activities accordingly. Results from digital marketing take time to show themselves. ITConnectUS believes in finding the perfect balance in paid and organic reach depending on the type of work done by your organisation.

lishmaliny
08-05-2020, 05:33 AM
Use Promotional Products When Marketing. Meet TrackRhino.
Make Your Marketing Materials More Engaging.
Educate Your Customers.
Build Up Your Content Marketing.
Release Online Videos.
Leverage Social Media.
Utilize Search Engine Ads.
Establish Partnerships and Cross-Promote.

amelyjcob
08-06-2020, 06:56 AM
For example, a great sales strategy would be when somebody becomes an MQL, have your salesperson send them an email. ... As of right now, our competitive strategy, is email someone right away followed by a call the next day. This sales process is a template we have implemented that you can use for your product or service.

salesforcebofc
08-07-2020, 05:14 AM
I use social media platforms specially facebook and linkedin group Posting

jayam12
10-21-2020, 08:42 AM
Tighten up your SEO. ...
Start a blog. ...
Comment on relevant content.

mithu
10-21-2020, 08:51 AM
A promotional offer - something our customers would love.
A list of influencer leads.
A network of warm connections.
Influencer outreach templates.
Social media post templates.
Branded text and multimedia content for online promotion.

oliver_jack
10-21-2020, 05:53 PM
Social media marketing is one of the best ways to market online .social media best platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.

Saravanan12
11-02-2020, 04:16 AM
Social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are 3 of the best ways to promote products online.

Geethan
11-21-2020, 01:22 AM
Email marketing. ...
Video marketing. ...
Post to Facebook. ...
Create an Instagram. ...