PDA

View Full Version : Is there a single decent tutorial on how to make money online on the internet?

Lithium
02-22-2014, 05:04 AM
There are a lot of scam sites and they all promise wonderful things. But what I need to see is a simple yet insightful e-book / site that shows you a very short tutorial of making the money. Do you know anything about that? Or is it simply an impossible idea?

firelily99
02-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I've looked into this and I really don't believe that there is anything out there. Everywhere I check its another scam; if I ever find one, or create one, it will be one happy day. Maybe someone else would have some ideas.

AlecD
02-27-2014, 01:52 PM
I'd recommend Blackhatworld. They have COUNTLESS resources available for something like this.

crucider
02-27-2014, 03:19 PM
There is nothing really out there, but what is out there is a market. You need to come up with a niche and market that niche, that's how you'll make money. And that way you won't get a method on a money making tutorial and it won't work because a million other people know the method too.

angelicagapit
02-28-2014, 01:26 AM
There are quite a few blogs and forums that suggest sites and different ways to earn money online. I, on the other hand, do my research if I found out a new possible money making opportunity online. I can't just rely on one blog and one forum post. I need to read more than one review on a certain site. Once I read a great number of reviews on certain sites, that's when I decide if I'll join the site or not.

I always have to measure the pros and cons of each website.

eppie
02-28-2014, 06:56 AM
There are a lot of scam sites and they all promise wonderful things. But what I need to see is a simple yet insightful e-book / site that shows you a very short tutorial of making the money. Do you know anything about that? Or is it simply an impossible idea?

I think before you try looking for a "decent" guide on how to make money online, you should first decide what is it that you exactly want? Because there are lots of way to earn money online hence there are also lots of guides available online.

Also, I'm very certain that you will never find a short tutorial because establishing a good system to make good money online is a long process, there are no short cuts and definitely no freebies. You have to invest your time or your money or both.

CSomm
03-02-2014, 02:20 PM
There's no tutorial and no guide. You have to scrape together reliable information using forums and articles, and doing a lot of site research and planning. It's easy to find suggestions for how to make money online, but you're going to find that some suggestions have less than honorable intentions---getting referrals is a big part of the money making pie, after all. Even legitimate sites that I use offer insane monetary compensation for a referral, much more than just doing the job for them.

Taru
03-02-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't think it's impossible, but it surely isn't plausible in my opinion. Someone who has gotten rich and successful off of one particular method likely wouldn't want to have too many competitors in the same stream and thus risking it become over saturated. Even if he or she did share the method, it would most likely come with a high enough price to compensate for the amount that the person would likely get from the profit stream, and even then I'd be skeptical that all the information would be shared. I think the best way to go about it is to just become as creative as these pioneers and find a unique enough path or at least follow a tried and tested one and at least be the best at it.

paninini
03-11-2014, 04:23 PM
If there would be an easy "how-to-make-money" guide which would work, it wouldn't be around too long.
Because when it would be really that easy to follow, then everyone was doing it and soon it wouldn't be profitable anymore.

Just try to be a bit innovative in the already established ways of making some money. Try giving it your own twist.

Lostvalleyguy
03-11-2014, 07:42 PM
The problem with any guide is that it would only be accurate on the day it was made. Many of the internet sites that genuinely pay money do well for a short period of time and eventually fail or decrease the payments to a trickle. For a period of time you could have banner ads playing on the bottom of the screen and get a couple dollars an hour just for having the computer on. That dropped to a couple bucks a day and eventually disappeared.

As a rule, you will do better earning less over a longer period of time as the great offers really are too good to be true.

delusional
03-12-2014, 04:27 AM
There are only a few ways to make decent money on the internet. The most known is blogging but that takes a lot of work to get started. Even if you have a successful blog, the chance that it will make you enough money to keep doing it is still slim.
Another way is selling things. Buy things cheap on markets, clean them up and find the right buyer.

jswindell
03-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Instead of going after random things that sound too good to be true, you may want to look into your skills and talents instead. One advantage is that you will know where start-up fees are going and you keep the profits.

Entrepreneur Press has a series of books that give detailed information on what it takes, resources and the estimated cost of running your own small business.

Blogging is still good if you have a unique topic that you can post 3-4 times a week. It can be used as a marketing tool and/or generate income through sponsored posts and similar opportunities. :cool:

angelicagapit
03-27-2014, 11:00 PM
There are only a few ways to make decent money on the internet. The most known is blogging but that takes a lot of work to get started. Even if you have a successful blog, the chance that it will make you enough money to keep doing it is still slim.
Another way is selling things. Buy things cheap on markets, clean them up and find the right buyer.

I actually find blogging as quite difficult as compared to other modes of earning money online. I've recently started up around two blogs, both catering to different niche markets, however, it's hard to be consistent when posting new articles. Actually, I haven't posted in my blogs in almost 2 weeks. Blogging is very difficult at first, but eventually, if you really have passion and determination towards a successful future for your blog, you can earn some big amounts with your blog.

Money can't come easy online. It really takes some hard work. If a money making site sounds too good to be true, it probably is a scam. Avoid 'fast & easy' money sites.

touqeer
03-28-2014, 05:09 AM
There are more than thousands of video on the YouTube that give the details more than 100 ways to earn money online. But there are both genuine and scam campaigns so it is good for you to get hold the popular program like amazon, click bank and many other popular affiliate programs. If you have a good skills you do your best job.

bingaguilar
03-28-2014, 07:01 AM
There are quite a few blogs and forums that suggest sites and different ways to earn money online. I, on the other hand, do my research if I found out a new possible money making opportunity online. I can't just rely on one blog and one forum post. I need to read more than one review on a certain site. Once I read a great number of reviews on certain sites, that's when I decide if I'll join the site or not.

I always have to measure the pros and cons of each website.

I agree with you on this. There really are a lot of sites that tell you they will teach you this and that and get you hooked with their promises. But when you get at the end of the article or blog you find a link where they start selling you something. I also do my own research before joining anything. I particularly look for articles that list all the scam sites so that I can steer clear of them. :)

mikelouis
03-28-2014, 08:36 AM
If you just Google on how to make money online, you will be amazed on how much many tutorials that people have. It will be hard to weed through them but what you need to know is the legit ways to make money online and embark on a mission to look for those sites.

eagle22
03-28-2014, 01:02 PM
In my opinion, the best way to make money online is to start your own business instead of building up another persons business. One of the best business strategies to get into is ranking local websites in the search engines and then renting them out. For example, if you live in LA, you can try to rank a site for "LA Carpet Cleaners" and then rent it out to a carpet cleaning company and have them pay you a monthly fee.

Rainman
03-29-2014, 04:20 AM
There are so many ways to make money online that there can't be one tutorial that will show you how to make money on the internet. If you're in for the long haul then it would be in your best interest to list down stuff you're good at and enjoy doing. Do some research and find out if you can do that on the net.

Once you've chosen what you like and can do well, scour the net for information about how to it right. You'd be surprised by how much information you'd find on the net if you use just the right search phrase.

wandering wildman
03-29-2014, 07:54 AM
Postloop.com has worked well for me. They pay people to contribute to forums. The comments have to be substantial. You also have to pass a grammar test. It is not something you will get rich from. However, it is an excellent start to generating extra cash.

SimplySidy
03-31-2014, 03:22 AM
The only best thing that I have found after trying out for years and failing is - try to do your own research, be your own judge and take a decision. Go for it if you think it is all okay and you can do the things. Try out. When you fail, it is your bad luck and bad judgement and a bad day. If you win, it is your good luck, your good day.

Unfortunately, we have so many scams on the internet, that you cannot trust anything on issues like this. With Paid To Blog, you definitely cannot trust a blog article that says XYZ is a good thing. So the only way out as of now - Research your own thing and take your own decisions.

canoe
04-01-2014, 01:02 AM
No there aren't, at least no decent ones. And that's to be expected. Who in their right mind would reveal their money-making secret for the whole world to see. Plus, once everyone knows, it probably won't be profitable anymore. That being said, there are certain IM forums that offer a lot of advice from which you can infer and learn a lot about IM from. It's a self-education business here.

OliviaH
04-19-2014, 09:33 PM
There are methods to make money online maybe you are not looking at the right places or you are among the people that believe you can make money out of thing.95% of online ebooks,videos,membership and training are all rehashed stuff that can be accessed online for FREE.

What i will advise is that you set a realistic goal.You wont make $10000 online if you have never made $100.Set up goals that can be achieved within a time frame.

You can look into affiliate marketing, teespring is very hot at the moment.Cheers

mattandshana
05-21-2014, 04:12 AM
There are no "get rich quick" plans out there... not legitimate ones, anyway. If that's what you're looking for, you may as well throw your money out the window! "Push-button" systems do not exist. Internet businesses are just like any other business, with one distinct difference. You will work A LOT in the early stages of both. The beauty of internet marketing is that, if you do your due diligence, you can eventually have a business that runs with minimal effort on your part. The key is to find a system that will educate you. The techniques are basically the same... the start-up is much cheaper with on online business, though. The opportunity to make crazy amounts of money is there. Just find someone or a group of people that have done it and, done it well, then do what they say to do. There are folks out there that genuinely want to help people succeed... you just have to know where to look.

Harrysmith1998
08-02-2014, 03:43 AM
Hi,
im a company owner (payless2impress)
and Ive started using dropshippers to
sell my products as I want a quick sale hassle free
with both me and my dropshipper making money,

How it works:
you go onto my website and see the products I sell,
u then advertise them where ever you want for the prices
you want, say Im selling something for £50 you would advertise
it for say £70 so you make £20 on the sale.
when a customer buys off you and you have recieved payment
you can email me with the address the product is being delivered
to (please be aware there is Delivery charges, uk delivery is between
£5 and £10) then once you have sent the email with details of the
address you want it delivering to, your paypal Id and the product
that you want sending.
then you purchase the product from my website and leave the rest to me!
once Ive recieved payment I will send the product to your customer!
it is that simple,
from my point of view I want you to make money because it means Im making
money!

Benefits
this means that you are not left with products that dont sell and you dont
have to store items or get them ready for delievery

please contact me on Harry.smith@payless2impress.co.uk for more info
or visit www.payless2impress.co.uk

thanks,
Harry Smith
Company owner
Payless2impress.co.uk

amayajace
12-02-2019, 01:54 AM
Start a Blog. This will be your #1 way to make a living online.
Get Paid for Guest Blogging. Another fast way to make money in 2019 is to start getting paid to guest blog.
Ask Around.
Use the Job Board.
Do Affiliate Marketing.
Use Past Clients.

vinitha
12-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Take surveys online. ...
Become a freelancer. ...
Invest with a robo-advisor. ...
Invest in real estate. ...
Invest with a broker. ...
Become a virtual assistant. ...
Sell or rent your belongings. ...
Get a cash back credit card

lishmaliny
01-31-2020, 06:54 AM
Freelancing.
Start your own website.
Affiliate marketing.
Surveys and searches and reviews.
Virtual assistantship.
Translating.
Online tutoring.
Social media.

JJesica
02-09-2020, 10:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the informative information, But I need more information about it.

lishmaliny
02-12-2020, 07:11 AM
One of the longest-running ways to make money online is through your own website. You pick a niche, generate traffic, and then sell that traffic to your products and services.

DanielDonev
04-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Hello. I found a way how to make money just with your phone, with a small and funny investment.We partnered up with the Austrian company My World. Now I am building a team with young and ambitious people who want to make a lot of money on a monthly basis, in just 2 hours a day from home.

First of all, our company’s partners are Formula 1, Moto GP, Red Star, Partizan ...
If someone is interested then contact me: donevdaniel9@gmail.com or on instagram _06daniel

mindcypress
05-06-2020, 08:37 AM
I've looked into this and I really don't believe that there is anything out there. Everywhere I check its another scam; if I ever find one, or create one, it will be one happy day. Maybe someone else would have some ideas.

AllensClicks
05-11-2020, 09:25 AM
I make money online as a digital marketer, the reason you aren't finding the real online jobs is because you are thinking short and easy. Online businesses are still businesses, so think about it this way. You are wanting to be a business owner so it will require money, research, and of course a business plan. If anybody tells you that you are going to be making 5k daily just starting out in any business then run away. Just beginning in digital marketing you will be lucky to make 1k a week. However if you set a goal to make $100 per day then you will exceed your weekly goal of $700 every time.

If you're serious about working online and actually have the drive to work I wouldn't mind helping you begin your journey but you must know it takes time to really make a lot of money. If you are interested email me at d.allen0197@gmail.com

Lmaomen1
07-15-2020, 11:13 AM
I admit that there are a lot of sites that promise a lot, but in reality they are just fake sites. Before you start making money online, it is better to read about it, to find out about that site or that method. I've been wrong many times, but I've started selling goods on Amazon Seller Central (https://yourmoneygeek.com/retail-arbitrage/). Since then, I have started to make a successful business with the help of Amazon. So my advice is to read a lot before you start doing anything.

Dsuarr2
11-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Well, I can say that it's possible to find a place on the Internet where you can earn some money, but it takes a lot of time, unfortunately. When I was fired from my job, I didn't know what to do, I talked to my friends about my situation, and one friend recommended me to start doing a retail arbitrage job, he told me that he is into amazon fba business (https://yourmoneygeek.com/retail-arbitrage/) and he said that is very profitable. I don't regret that I started working on the Internet, I really started earning a decent amount of money and now I don't even want to try looking for another job, so you can try this variant if you are still interested in working online.

monica8297
11-25-2020, 11:52 PM
You are sharing a informative info.

Nags
12-08-2020, 12:41 AM
You need to come up with a niche and market that niche, that's how you'll make money. And that way you won't get a method on a money making tutorial and it won't work because a million other people know the method too.

master007
12-15-2020, 12:41 AM
There is nothing really out there, but what is out there is a market. You need to come up with a niche and market that niche, that's how you'll make money. And that way you won't get a method on a money making tutorial and it won't work because a million other people know the method too.

Bigil
12-24-2020, 12:08 AM

RaniaRanii3
01-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Google AdSense is a decent method to begin bringing in cash online when you To begin, it's a smart thought to assemble a one-page media pack that You can undoubtedly make a web index in WordPress following our instructional exercise.

master007
01-01-2021, 11:43 PM
You need to come up with a niche and market that niche, that's how you'll make money. And that way you won't get a method on a money making tutorial and it won't work because a million other people know the method too.

KENZAdvertising2
01-02-2021, 12:20 AM
#1: Google Adsense. ...
#2: Text Links. ...
#4: Affiliate Marketing. ...
#5: Display Ads. ...
#6: Freelance Writing. ...
#7: Getting New Clients for Your Business. ...
#9: Selling Leads. ...
#10: Digital Products.

Nags
01-04-2021, 05:25 AM
Everywhere I check its another scam; if I ever find one, or create one, it will be one happy day. Maybe someone else would have some ideas.

lishmaliny
01-04-2021, 07:37 AM
I think there is no tutorial... but some of the blogs and article and youtube videos are there about how to make money through online.

Bigil
01-06-2021, 12:12 AM

master007
01-06-2021, 12:15 AM

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:45 AM

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 10:19 AM
I think No, But on google lot of blogs and youtube videos are there about how to make money online.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:11 AM
I'd recommend Blackhatworld. They have COUNTLESS resources available for something like this.