PDA

View Full Version : How do I know which market I should invest in?

Lithium
02-22-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm not sure about investing in a certain market. Are there any ways I can find out which markets are more profitable? I think I should also look at how many people invest in a market.

delusional
02-24-2014, 12:49 PM
In the long term, almost every market is profitable. Unless you are investing in a market that is known to collapse in a couple of years.
For example, you could invest in the oil market. You can be sure that in a few years, the supply will run out and prices will skyrocket.
But if you sell too late, the market will collapse because people have moved on to other resources or the supply has completely run out.

alec
03-26-2014, 12:09 PM
Some markets are more saturated than others. Some are saturated locally, some globally. Since most times you start a business locally, do good research and examine the market. If you feel there's place for another business in that specific market, start. Chances are you'll do good depending on how you manage your company since competition's not that tight. Obviously, with a good business plan and proper experience you can invest in a saturated market and still do good.

printer
10-20-2014, 04:30 AM
As i know all markets are profitable.some are profitable on local basis and some on global basis.Depends how you will manage your business.

sam07
03-23-2016, 03:34 AM
you should be knowledgeable in what field that you will invest to prevent any loss on your part

maheshkumar
10-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Wedding photographers in trichy experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives.

moverdubai12
10-22-2020, 02:23 AM
Start by taking a gander at an industry spoke to in the market and set up if there is future development potential. The business can be an incredible screener when contributing. Nonetheless, when picking singular stocks in an industry, you have to take a gander at where the organization fits in.

speeduser
02-05-2021, 04:33 PM
It would be a good idea to ask someone who knows the market inside and out. If you have that data, then, it will be a basis for your decision. - Paul Savramis (http://oceans2003.org/paul-savramis/)