PDA

View Full Version : Good places to rent

angelicagapit
02-23-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm required to start up my business pretty soon and I'm looking for a good small space to rent. My business is a pretty much a service, where I will teach proper nutrition and healthy living to individuals and families.

Can you give me advice on what kind of place I should set my business in and what should be surrounding it? Please give me tips on what is, in your opinion, a "good rent space."

Thank you!

delusional
02-24-2014, 12:50 PM
My advice would be to either rent near other health-related business but not something that could replace you. Or to rent in an area with a lot of food businesses.
It's also great for advertisement. You could literally pull people from the street.

adi004
02-24-2014, 03:31 PM
you might also want to consider who your target customers are, that way you would know where to look to start with..

CeliVega
02-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Shop houses on streets? A renting space in a shopping mall? It really depends on your products or services. How exactly do your services work? Do you teach about proper nutrition and healthy living to individuals and families at your place? Or do you take reservations from people and do speeches in schools, events, etc? And do you sell food, tablets, or pills of any kind? It's good if you can find an area where people are health-conscious, maybe a place with gyms or sports club? Can we have more details about your service please?

M.K
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Since this won't be a walk-in type business, you can get away with a space in a larger complex instead of a storefront. It's a cheaper alternative and often comes with benefits. A space in a mall or an office building will be your best bet, I think. Where I live there are a number of abandoned buildings turned into studio and business space. They're very cheap to rent.

alec
04-01-2014, 03:50 AM
I have to agree with M.K, the mall seems like a great place to rent space in for this type of business. It seems you could benefit from lots of on foot traffic and the mall has that. Or, if you find that renting space in the mall is too expensive you can rent in other areas and then try to get customers via advertising. We already discussed plenty of cheap advertising alternatives for small businesses here at the SMB forums, have a look at those threads :)

gadgetised
04-01-2014, 04:49 AM
I would definitely look for a mall spot. Back in the day these spots were not desired but now they bring in the most foot traffic and are by far the most profitable locations.

fredkawig
04-01-2014, 07:32 AM
I believe schools, hospitals and areas that need health awareness, you can also rent near stores, cafe's and restaurants.

ElvisPresley
04-01-2014, 08:59 AM
So you'll be having people come into the offiec then? You'll need to figure out, on average, how many people you'll be having come to the office as well as how many employees you will have there, in terms of space.

printer
11-18-2014, 12:02 AM
Yes i also agree you can rent near offices,Healthcare centers.

pathrunner
09-24-2016, 09:04 PM
Along with the other examples on here, you may want to consider a virtual office mailing options. These are generally large buildings where you pay a small monthly fee, as well as a fee for the time you use. In a big way, this is often one of the cheapest methods you can utilize to have space and save money.

Hope this helps.

tuantranbk
11-09-2018, 08:16 AM
My advice would be to either rent near other health-related business but not something that could replace you. Or to rent in an area with a lot of food businesses.
It's also great for advertisement. You could literally pull people from the street.

That's true:cool: Have a nice day all !

m2dbahrain
01-29-2020, 01:58 AM
Rent an area with a lot of food businesses.

raviseo121
02-10-2021, 10:56 PM
thanks for sharing with us