PDA

View Full Version : BuySellAds: A Good Alternative to Adsense?

M.K
02-23-2014, 10:45 PM
I've heard of many websites turning to Buysellads.com after disappointment with Google's Adsense and significantly increasing their ad revenue. Has anybody had success with this site? It looks to operate in a name-your-price fashion, which means it requires a little more salesmanship on the part of the web host. Seems like it could be a really lucrative way to sell ad space for the right site, though.

alec
03-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Never used them but heard good stuff about them. As for alternatives to Google Adsense, it's always a good idea to have some. Like any successful online business owner would tell you, you always need to test new ad revenue companies because relying on just one can prove fatal. There are a few stories where webmasters got multiple clicks on their ads from users with bad intentions and they got banned. Personally, I have ads from at least tree separate advertisers running at the same time just to be safe (and offer diversity).

Rainman
03-20-2014, 09:06 AM
There are a number of factors you need to consider before choosing buysellads. First, unlike Google adwords, ads won't be shown on your site unless advertisers choose to show their ads on your blog, you won't earn any revenue. For that reason, you need to ensure that your blog would be a perfect fit for a certain niche [because advertisers sometimes target specific demographics] . . .

. . . and quite obviously you'll need to prove that you get decent traffic.

It's a great alternative I have to admit but certainly not the best because you could end up making $0 ad revenue from your site if you rely on them only.

owesem75
03-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Using this medium allows you to target companies whose services are aimed at your audiences. one of the positive thing that I could see here is that you could define the advertising rate for your site and it also allows you some kind of moderation so the ad spaces will only shows adverts that you approved.

Lithium
03-20-2014, 12:37 PM
There are a lot of bad reviews about that system that would make AdSense become flawless.

caparica007
03-21-2014, 04:35 AM
There are a number of factors you need to consider before choosing buysellads. First, unlike Google adwords, ads won't be shown on your site unless advertisers choose to show their ads on your blog, you won't earn any revenue. For that reason, you need to ensure that your blog would be a perfect fit for a certain niche [because advertisers sometimes target specific demographics] . . .

. . . and quite obviously you'll need to prove that you get decent traffic.

It's a great alternative I have to admit but certainly not the best because you could end up making $0 ad revenue from your site if you rely on them only.

Google has almost a monopoly on the search engines business so they can almost trash competition to Adsense. But Adsense is not great, far from it, and sometimes we are probably better off selling our advertising space directly than using Adsense.

fredkawig
03-21-2014, 09:20 AM
You can always try, there's no harm in trying, it actually differs from person to person and by specific regions and localities. It depends where you live in and the people using the services, that's actually it.

Lithium
03-21-2014, 10:47 AM
If you haven't had any luck with AdSense, it won't do any harm to try another option, just as fredkawig said.

Vash
03-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Buysellads is basically a middleman for you to sell your own ad space. They take a 25% cut from your revenue. I have first experience with it. Its revenue from the same ad spots would be at least 3 times more than what Adsense can earn. However, this only works if you can sell your ad space. In order to do so, you need a decent web site with decent traffic. Minimal 20k page views per month is required to be listed in the Marketplace on buysellads' web site. Without the exposure of their Marketplace, it is very hard to sell your ad space.

However, you can use the best of both worlds by using the "backfill" function of Buysellads.
It allows you to have some default ads displaying when the ad space is not sold. You can use any other ad network as default, including Adsense. So you are not earning nothing when you have unsold ads.

mikelouis
03-24-2014, 12:24 AM
That seems like the case. Most people have been frustrated by the strict rules of Adsense and the low rates of conversion per ad. I think most people are opting for other adnetworks for such reasons. I would not say it is good because I have not tried it.

eppie
03-24-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm not familiar with BuySellAds but I've been to their site and it looks pretty interesting. It supports a lot of ad types, some I'm not even familiar with like "background takeovers"? Also supports various mediums from webs to email, rss to tweets, etc.

Seems to have a lot of potential. I think I'm going to try this for a while and see how it goes. :D

garfish
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM
I tried to signup to them a year ago and was rejected. My website didn't pass their requirements and so I have to look for another adnetwork or maybe affiliate network will work for me.

If your site don't have much traffic then it will be a waste of time to try Buysellads.

eagle22
03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
I have used them and to be honest I wasn't a huge fan, they don't pay that well and I feel like for the amount of work I do to build content websites I should be getting paid more.

Lithium
03-26-2014, 10:47 AM
I have used them and to be honest I wasn't a huge fan, they don't pay that well and I feel like for the amount of work I do to build content websites I should be getting paid more.

They do pay well actually. You only need to receive good traffic.

mattsch
01-03-2020, 07:49 AM
BuySellAds was a thing 5 years ago, but nowadays people more opting for Native Ads networks because they merge with content so well. So, if you want Google Adsense alternative, opt for native ads.

Geethan
11-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Amazon Associates Program.
Adversal.
Taboola Native Advertising.
Media.net.
PopAds.
Adcash.
Infolinks.
Propeller Ads.

jayam12
04-23-2021, 08:28 AM
Media.net. Media.net is the most popular 1:1 AdSense alternative on this list as it's the contextual ad product from Yahoo/Bing. ...
Monumetric. ...
BuySellAds. ...
Sovrn //Commerce (Formerly VigLink) ...
Amazon Associates / Native Shopping Ads. ...
PropellerAds. ...
ylliX. ...
Skimlinks.

mithu
04-23-2021, 08:31 AM
Amazon Associates Program.
Adversal.
Taboola Native Advertising.
Media.net.
PopAds.
Adcash.
Infolinks.
Propeller Ads.

valluri
04-23-2021, 08:34 AM
You do not need an AdSense account to sign up for Ezoic; however, if a site is not using AdSense they will still need to adhere to Ezoic's ad policies and Google's ad policies.

RaniaRanii3
04-24-2021, 12:16 PM
Here are the top Google AdSense choices to adapt your site with. Information interfaces promotion network right now serves focused on advertisements and works best on When distributers present a site to Buy Sell Ads for endorsement they take a gander at.

disinfection33
05-03-2021, 06:48 AM
本清潔公司致力提供優質及以客為先的全面專業清潔, 消毒服務及裝修後清潔服務,服務區域已遍布全港商業和住宅用戶。憑藉本司專業的團隊服務,以及客戶的支持, 業務由專業商戶清潔及光觸媒等,擴充至辦公室消毒服務等多元化項目,並不斷優化一條龍服務,為客戶在進駐單 位前,進行徹底裝修後清潔,確保提供安全健康的室內空間。

消毒服務, 辦公室消毒, Disinfection service, Office disinfection

Address:
香港上環干諾道西28號威勝商業大廈5樓510室

Phone Number:
3163 7569

Geetha
05-04-2021, 03:10 AM
Media.net. Media.net is the most popular 1:1 AdSense alternative on this list as it's the contextual ad product from Yahoo/Bing. ...
Monumetric. ...
BuySellAds. ...
Sovrn //Commerce (Formerly VigLink) ...
Amazon Associates / Native Shopping Ads. ...
PropellerAds. ...
ylliX. ...
Skimlinks.

Bigil
05-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Never used them but heard good stuff about them. As for alternatives to Google Adsense, it's always a good idea to have some. Like any successful online business owner would tell you, you always need to test new ad revenue companies because relying on just one can prove fatal.

master007
06-08-2021, 11:07 AM

Bloggercageseo
06-13-2021, 06:10 AM
Ezoic is better alternative of Google Adsense rather than using BuySellAds.

raviseo121
06-14-2021, 11:48 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

MASTERO
06-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Amazon Associates Program. ...
Adversal. ...
Taboola Native Advertising. ...
Media.net. ...
PopAds. ...
Adcash. ...
Infolinks. ...
Propeller Ads.

Bigil
06-20-2021, 05:23 AM
Never used them but heard good stuff about them. As for alternatives to Google Adsense, it's always a good idea to have some. Like any successful online business owner would tell you, you always need to test new ad revenue companies because relying on just one can prove fatal. There are a few stories where webmasters got multiple clicks on their ads from users with bad intentions and they got banned. Personally, I have ads from at least tree separate advertisers running at the same time just to be safe (and offer diversity).

Bigil
07-15-2021, 12:01 PM
First, unlike Google adwords, ads won't be shown on your site unless advertisers choose to show their ads on your blog, you won't earn any revenue. For that reason, you need to ensure that your blog would be a perfect fit for a certain niche

Nags
07-22-2021, 12:40 PM
Google Adsense, it's always a good idea to have some. Like any successful online business owner would tell you, you always need to test new ad revenue companies because relying on just one can prove fatal. There are a few stories where webmasters got multiple clicks on their ads from users with bad intentions and they got banned. Personally, I have ads from at least tree separate advertisers running at the same time just to be safe (and offer diversity).